PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-2 Group!!!

Toastersix
12-18-2003, 03:06 PM
Well, I may as well. I don't wanna be alone when I do my FFX-2 cosplay. :thumbsup: Well, I'm going as Lenne to Katsu and I'm looking fer anyone from FFX or FFX-2 to maybe start a group! Orr.... we could just make one ENORMOUS Final Fantasy Group. That'd be a bit ill-advised, though, ne? :rolleyes: Well, just lemme know if you're interested! :bigtu:

~Ran-Chan aka Lenne aka Ginny

Gunner Rikku
12-18-2003, 03:43 PM
I'd love to be part of the group! =D I recently got confirmination on my ride to Katsucon, so looks like I'll be there as Gunner Rikku. The costume isn't finished yet, but most of it is. So I can join in on the group, right? ^^

Toastersix
12-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Of COURSE not.....

Yes, yes! I'd be delighted if you joined! Well, at least we have a 2-person group now. hehehe! ^_^ OH! What days are you going to be as Gunner Rikku @ the con? (I was gunna go as Songstress Rikku... but my hair would kill me for dying it 2 times over the Katsucon weekend. ^^;;; )

Gunner Rikku
12-18-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm probably going to be there as Gunner Rikku for all three days, lol. That's actually the only costume I have right now ^^ (Well that I actually made, whenever I finish it, that is. =P) I'm sort of a newbie cosplayer, so this is going to be the second con I cosplayed in (first one, I just went there for the heck of it to see what it was like.)

*pokes your info* So you're from Greenville, SC? I moved from there not too long ago. That's also actually where one of my friends is giving me a ride from. I'm from Asheville, NC, but I'm down in Greenville, Taylors, Greer, everywhere (lol) a lot still.

So yeah, I just thought that was pretty cool and all =P WHOO! Cosplayers unite! =D

Oh and yes, I just have to say, I LOVE LENNE *_* *falls over* She was actually the one I wanted to cosplay every since I first saw previews of FFX-2. My personallity just matched Rikku way to much for my own good.

lialia
12-18-2003, 08:33 PM
*waves around her myriad of yuna costumes*

ill probibly be bringing dark gunner and im fixing up my songstress fo katsu too.

Toastersix
12-19-2003, 09:58 AM
So we'll have the whole group, then! (with the exception of Paine... which, if I pull some strings, we can have) So it's your 2nd con? ...mine too! ^___^ I had toooo much fun at AWA 9. Lenne is just.. I love her. My hair is bet suited for her, which is why I'm doing her. My 1st choice would have been songstress Rikku, though, because Rikku is just so awesome. and 2nd would have to be Yunie's gunner outfit. ^_^ I can't wait until Katsucon. We should do as skit in the masq since we almost have the whole group. We might also have a Shuin if I can pursuade my friend to go as him.. and we might also have a Brother... if my friend's brother(lol) is willing to go as him.

Gunner Rikku
12-19-2003, 11:43 AM
So we'll have the whole group, then! (with the exception of Paine... which, if I pull some strings, we can have) So it's your 2nd con? ...mine too! ^___^ I had toooo much fun at AWA 9. Lenne is just.. I love her. My hair is bet suited for her, which is why I'm doing her. My 1st choice would have been songstress Rikku, though, because Rikku is just so awesome. and 2nd would have to be Yunie's gunner outfit. ^_^ I can't wait until Katsucon. We should do as skit in the masq since we almost have the whole group. We might also have a Shuin if I can pursuade my friend to go as him.. and we might also have a Brother... if my friend's brother(lol) is willing to go as him.

Brother? Wow, lol. Damn, better keep him away from the Yunas ;) Damn Brother is so crazy in FFX-2. His hormones have like sky-rocketed. Well er actually I guess I can't be saying much since he never really did say much in FFX, lol ^_^';. I just got my hair layered like Rikku's today. It'll probably grow back out in a few months, but its all good for now ^^ Gah I love the FFX-2 dresspheres. All the costumes are just so nice *_* (cept i probably wouldnt be caught dead in thief mode... lol... I have this thing about showing too much skin.) So hey! Who did you cosplay in AWA9? I'm just wondering if I saw you or something.

Damnit, I want me a Gipple *_* lol. (sexy, sexy guy right there.) Well it's going to be great seeing the whole group get put together. I can't wait to see all the ffx-2 cosplayers, and infact, all the cosplayers in general. *_*

Oh er another thing, I've never done a skit before...lol ^^'; But I wanna try =D

Carmila
12-19-2003, 12:54 PM
I have my Popstar (Songstress) Rikku that I may be bringing up to Katsu. It all depends on space.

Darxim
12-19-2003, 01:01 PM
I know a guy who could cosplay as Paine... if I could just convince him.

"No, really, it's a male character. Honest! Now, while in costume, you're going to have to walk a little different..."

YuffieBunny
12-19-2003, 01:06 PM
i'll be there with both thief and gambler rikku... i'm not sure if i'll have my 'special' rikku done yet XD hahaha but my friend Nicole is gonna try to get a warrior paine together as well. we'll look for u guys ^_^

Toastersix
12-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Alrighty! ^_^ I hope yall find us, Yuffiebunny! And, Carmila, I hope you can bring Songstress Paine! ^_^ Darxim, start convincing! lol.

Gunner Rikku: Yes, a Gippal would, indeed, be very wonderful. *_* lol. I was Ranma-Chan @ AWA-9. I was with the huge, psycho group that did the insane pose... as opposed to our "enemy" group. lol. www.ranma.2ya.com <~~ there's our cosplay group's webbie. ^_^ And yes, Brother has taken a drastic change. He's so much more... perverted. And he's Yuna's COUSIN and he has a crush on her... talk about bizarre. lol.

Carmila
12-19-2003, 01:56 PM
My costume is Rikku, not Paine.

YuffieBunny
12-19-2003, 03:17 PM
yep yep! we shall be there with bells on XD mwahhahaa :heart:

katchoo
12-19-2003, 03:28 PM
depending on how soon I finish my talim and Ivy I might have a gambler Yuna for katsu. Will just have to see how dedicated to sewing I am over the next few weeks. ^_^ I'll repost as it gets closer.

Raine
12-19-2003, 11:46 PM
I'm going to have Gunner Paine done by then, as well as Lenne.(/Songstress Yuna - a few accessory changes are quite easy, so I can be either. ^_^) I MAY also have White Mage Paine finished, but I'm not sure.

Darxim
12-20-2003, 02:18 PM
Someone should do gambler or berserker Paine. Or (and I doubt it's physically possible), the special dress, Full Throttle. They call it a special dress, but there's nothing really dress-like about it.

Heh, Trainer Rikku. It's cute how her sleeves are so much longer than her arms.

Toastersix
12-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Yepyep! I'd love to see Floral Fallal. I was joking with me friend how we could do that... lol. Pin me to the wall!! Or... I could stand on some transparent stilts. lol. ANYWAYS.. this is making me really excited! Lots of FFX-2 people! I think we should do a FFX-2 photoshoot... since everyone else is doing one. lol. I know a few that I'm definetly going to:

Cosplay.com Photoshoot
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Shoot
(MAYBE) Jrock Shoot

Just let me know what you're going to and we'll try to work a photoshoot around it. ^_^

Xx Lulu xX
12-20-2003, 09:34 PM
I'll have my Leblanc costume done by then....so expect to see me wandering around

isami
12-21-2003, 09:05 AM
I'm hoping to have Lenne done by then (I hope you don't mind having more than one! ^_^;;;). It's not too hard a costume, unless you count the boots. <.< Oi.

A friend of mine is probably doing brother. Or, rather, he had better since I'm pretty much doing the costume for him. XD

That'd be fun.

-Isa

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 09:49 AM
The more Lennes, the merrier! ^_^ Sure, doubles of characters are fine. And yeah, those boots are evil. I'm working on the covers now and then all I have left are the earrings.

A Leblanc? OOoooooo!!!!! Awesome! I've wanted to see a Leblanc, and I have yet to see one. ^_^ Can't wait to see it.

isami
12-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Oh, ok. yay. ^_^

See you there, then!

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Alrighty! ^_^ Well, yall(yes, I'm from the south. lol) need to let me know what shoots you're going to so that I can try and find a convenient time for all of us.

Schu
12-21-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm wearing either Samurai or Animal Trainer Rikku, depending on a few things, like airplanes and swords, and how dedicated I am......

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 09:59 PM
ooo!!!! Samurai and Trainer Rikku? 0.0 I can't wait to see those! I *love* those costumes on the game, but I'm not that skilled. -_-

UPDATED PHOTOSHOOT TIMES:
Friday:
11-12 Jrock Shoot

Saturday:
11-12 DDR Shoot
12-1 Final Fantasy/KH Shoot(Time still pending)
1-2 Cosplay.com Shoot

Given this schedule, I though we could maybe do a shoot from 2-3 or 3-4... whichever is more convenient for you all. ^_^

yuffieleonheart
12-22-2003, 09:29 AM
^_^ i'll be going as gunner yuna, and songstress yuna.. very small possibility of finishing gambler yuna. my friend will be in her white mage yuna aswell =D

Toastersix
12-22-2003, 10:27 AM
It'd be awesome if ou could get Gambler Yuna finished, but Gunner and Songstress are two of the best outfits on the game. (Songstress is my personal favourite. ^_^) Whee! You make a good Yuna! *points to avatar*

Nene
12-22-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm gonna have my Dark Gunner Rikku and Berserer Rikku with me at Katsu! -^ ^-

And considering if I get it done or not, I may have my Gambler Rikku, too. (But considering there's already gonna be one, guess that's not too much of a lost cause, ne? =P)

Toastersix
12-22-2003, 01:49 PM
ooo!!! More new costumes I've never seen done! *_* I wish Katsucon was tomorrow.. ;_;

So any takes on a 2-3 FFX-2 photoshoot? Yes? No? Maybe So?

Xx Lulu xX
01-05-2004, 10:39 PM
^^; ah change of plans, i'll either be in lenne or popstar yuna, cuz i have a tail for yuna and lenne beads lol or maybe gunner yuna

rainbowflavored
01-06-2004, 04:46 PM
i'll be going as gun mage rikku ^_^

yuffieleonheart
01-06-2004, 04:57 PM
It'd be awesome if ou could get Gambler Yuna finished, but Gunner and Songstress are two of the best outfits on the game. (Songstress is my personal favourite. ^_^) Whee! You make a good Yuna! *points to avatar*

aww ;_; sankyu <3

Little Star
01-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Hey there all.
Just discovered this board. ^^
If I go, (& that is a fairly decent size if at the moment) I will be donning my new "special" version of Paine. My favorite dressphere to be exact.......

Any who, it's a 10 hour drive for me, but as I was unable to attend OhayoCon I will be pulling out all the stops to attend Katsu.

I would love to finally meet some of you. ^^

*Little Star*

Mandy Mitchell
01-27-2004, 02:23 AM
Little Star, I hope you can go because you make such an awesome Paine! Katsucon will be my first out-of-state con. I'm coming all the way from California!

Lady Ava
01-27-2004, 11:41 AM
I'll be there are Lenne MAYBE Samurai Yuna. Its all depending. I'm gonna try to fix up my Samurai a little.

If my beserker Yuna or "surprise" Yuna was done, I would wear those ;_;

yuffieleonheart
01-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Hey there all.
Just discovered this board. ^^
If I go, (& that is a fairly decent size if at the moment) I will be donning my new "special" version of Paine. My favorite dressphere to be exact.......

Any who, it's a 10 hour drive for me, but as I was unable to attend OhayoCon I will be pulling out all the stops to attend Katsu.

I would love to finally meet some of you. ^^

*Little Star*

o_o i think i would have a spazm if i got to meet you *o* XD!! <333 ;_; u must go :: kidnapps you ::

Little Star
01-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Lol, Yuffers. ^^;
I would love to meet you as well.
It would be great to get some pics together. ^^

*Little Star*

yuffieleonheart
01-27-2004, 06:23 PM
:3 yesh!! <33

Toastersix
01-29-2004, 07:03 PM
I'd love to do some pictures of the X-2 people aside from the KH/FF shoot! ^_^ If you all would like to set up something somewhere to take some pictures of the X-2 people, I'd love to do it! I'll be there as Lenne, too. Though, I dunno how it's gunna turn out. 0.o I can't get the boot covers right, so I may have to wear plain black boots. ;_;

KawaiiEdea
01-30-2004, 04:44 PM
I think I'll be able to make it! If so,I'll be Lenne. And don't worry Tasukichan! I didn't even try to make boot covers (cuz I know I would fail ^^; ) so I'll be wearing black boots as well! ^^

Toastersix
01-31-2004, 07:04 PM
Let me know when/where you'd wanna meet fer some pictures. What's convenient for you all?

projectanime
02-01-2004, 01:07 PM
I'll be there with my White Mage Yuna costume **and it'll be re-done too!!**

~ProjectAnime