PDA

View Full Version : Live Action Sailor Moon Henshin Bracelet Punk Version

yukitoLeonheart
12-19-2003, 12:08 AM
I modified my new Sailor Moon Bracelet to something more my taste and style. It say's pretty yet punk. Did I do a decent job studding it, does it look like a fun modification, comment away.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=100681&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

Kitten
12-22-2003, 02:01 AM
Woah, that's crazy-like. :D I like it! How on earth did you get studs on there? Lots of superglue? It's a nifty, unique accessory, if you ask me. Heh, I think it could spice up a Catholic schoolgirl uniform significantly without getting me kicked out of school... :thumbsup:

yukitoLeonheart
12-22-2003, 03:52 AM
no, the only two that I ripped into the plastic were the blue ones.......... The other one's I just needed the right size screw. I stud a lot of stuff, this has been the first one to have such easy holes. I am thinking of changing the spikes to something more elaborate, they have a place that sells them around here and they look neat.

Panda_Brat
12-22-2003, 02:08 PM
Hey Matt! (that's you right?) Awsome bracelette but you could have shaved your arms >.<

Amantalathiel
12-31-2003, 08:58 AM
haha, it rocks.

yukitoLeonheart
12-31-2003, 09:49 AM
I am not shaving my arms, it is like trying to transmutate a human being, you do not infringe upon that territory.....

OH, also......... I recreated the Bracelet even more. Once I get my new gloves I am making this gorgeous set up......... the pink bands are just not me really. I wore it to the club last night and kept going up to people and saying "MERCURY POWER".......

That thing is fun........... right now it looks like a digivice without the arm bands on it.

I forgot to say, thank you for your compliments. I loveeeeeee altering things and making fun projects from them!

Selphie_fairy
12-31-2003, 11:13 AM
awesome idea! *huggles* but how on earth did you get the original bracelet? O.o;;;; i think if it had different colored blues on the spikes that would look awesome XD great job =3