PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Cosplayers

Bahzi
12-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was planning on cosplaying any inuyasha characters this year at Oahyocon. My boyfriend and I will be cosplaying as Miroku and sango respectively (though Josh in a skirt is a funny image) :p Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to get some pictures together. ^_^

Mitiroshi Takwa
12-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Erm I would like to join I'm either going as Sango-san or Kikyo but um I live in PA and if they don't catch that sniper dude I can't go

Osuwari
12-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Umm...I might be going....so I go I have my Kouga, Inuyasha and Kagome outfits ^-^ Hopley I can go ^-^ Finnaly get to see Richard
<--is from pa too......7 hours drive or more

hanyou
12-21-2003, 06:02 PM
All my costumes are going to be Inuyasha-related, actually. xD

I'll be walking around as Inuyasha some of the time (both human and hanyou versions, depending on how fancy I feel like getting at the time), I'll be wearing Miroku for a skit in the masquerade, and if I get all the parts together I'll also wear Sesshoumaru at one point.

If my friend from MD comes with me, she'll be dressed as Kagome at least once.

Also toting around the five year-old niece, who will be dressed as Shippou if all goes according to plans. ^__^

Yeah... I'll be the one with the kid in tow. I shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Bahzi
12-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Actually, you wouldn't have to be on the highway where the sniper has been thats 270, and the east side, which is 15 miles away from downtown..they reckon it was a couple of kids doing it...no cases in weeks, but I could see why parents would be worried, still though, the shootings have been far away from downtown, where the con is. I have a sesshoumaru cosume as well, but its in the process of being redone,

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=99976&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

thats what I have so far, but the wig is going to take awhile, its two wigs sewn together plus some extra extensions, plus the boa is being remade from a better quality fur. So chances are it won't be ready in time for Ohayocon, plus I was planning on buying contacts, but they have to be fitted so again, its probaably not gonna happen. Oh well, I'm concentrating on Hiraikotsu for now. ^_^

Dragon Sama
12-29-2003, 07:54 PM
My friend Lindsay is going as Kagome ^^

Mitiroshi Takwa
12-31-2003, 01:15 AM
Ah maybe if I tell my mom that she'll let me go..Anyways I'm only 10 and only 5'00 but I plan on going as sango because I look exactly like her only chibi

Dragon Sama
01-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Then you can go as Chibi Sango!!!! ^^ cute

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Cha,I'd love to go but I have to talk my mom into it like I said. but if I do go and with this group maybe I'll go as Kikyo.

Melchior
01-13-2004, 10:06 PM
I'll be there, with Tessaiga V. 2.0. Richard Cox (or Kirby Morrow, for that matter) better not break it :lol:

Urd-chan
01-19-2004, 11:57 PM
My daughters and I are going as IY characters - I'll be premiering my new costume on Friday (it's secret until then) and then be Kagura on Saturday. I'll be back in my new costume on Sunday, along with my daughters (Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sango) on Sunday. One of their friends is going and plans on borrowing our Sesshoumaru costume for the con.

Oh, and for anyone who is dressing as Inuyasha characters, I'm trying to put together a photo shoot on Sunday at 12:30pm, just before my Inuyasha panel at 1. I'm hoping we have a great turnout. Come by to participate if you are in costume, or just to take photos of the other cosplayers, if you aren't dressed. It should be fun. We'll have to have the Kagome's do a mass "osuwari" on the Inuyasha's, like we did at Acen last year.

Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend...

InuYashadork
01-21-2004, 02:36 PM
hey IM going to be shippou and My friend is inu yasha, were going on saturday.Ho will we find you?

Urd-chan
01-21-2004, 03:26 PM
hey IM going to be shippou and My friend is inu yasha, were going on saturday.Ho will we find you?

Well, half of our group will be going as other characters on Saturday (our full Inuyasha group will be on Sunday). I'm working on staff - I'm not exactly sure where I'll be, but I'm dressing as Kagura on Saturday (complete with my own Evil Baby). My youngest daughter will be Sango (casual wear with her boomerang). Our two friends who are going will be Miroku (a very short one) and possibly Sesshoumaru (not sure which days he will dress in this).

Just watch out for us. If you see a Sango, you can always ask her if her mother is Urd-chan. If the answer is yes, she'll be able to direct you my way...

Urd-chan

InuYashadork
01-23-2004, 01:55 PM
OK thanx do you know what time it opens ...for some reason im having trouble finding out.

InuYashadork
01-23-2004, 01:57 PM
oh if you see me tell me who you are im 5'4 and im shippou and ill be with a really tall inu yasha , but hes still only 14 and i dont think he has a sword. plus my dad will probly be dragging behind in reg clothes. he is tall and has black hair .:)

AngelicOcean
09-21-2004, 05:53 PM
im going to go as kagome if you guys will let me in your group

Bahzi
09-21-2004, 07:57 PM
This thread was from last year XD! I've got a newer one up for an Inu photoshoot at this year's Ohayocon. We'd love to have you. ^^

AngelicOcean
09-21-2004, 07:59 PM
im slow hehehe ok

Miyabi-
09-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Actually they caught the sniper a couple of months back...some 20-something year old guy.
I could bring my Inuyasha and/or Sango and persuade my cousin to bring her Kagura if you wanted to do a shoot. It sounds fun! ^_^

Lilly-chan
09-23-2004, 09:59 PM
I might be going as Kikyo again this year....who knows since I'm currently working on a new costume (Dark Mercury from PGSM). I was Kagome and Kikyo at last years Ohayocon and I was the Kikyo in the skit "All You Ramen Belong to Us!" the Inuyasha skit^^. I've retired my Kagome for a while so I can wear my other costumes....Kikyo, Tira Misa (Socerer Hunters) and my new costume Dark Mercury^^.

~Lilly-chan

Miyabi-
09-23-2004, 10:08 PM
I can pack along my Inuyasha and quite possibly be able to bring a Kagome, Sango and a Kagura along as well.