PDA

View Full Version : Private Messaging Issues

kerochan
12-20-2003, 12:58 PM
Okay, the other day I was sending a pm and instead of sending it to the person I wanted it to be sent, it sent it to myself. I was wondering how could I delete it? It would not let me delete the message at all and said that I wasn't authorized to do such? Can someone help me?

Admin
12-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Where were you trying to delete it - in the sent items? Inbox?

kerochan
12-20-2003, 11:38 PM
i opened it after it was sent to my inbox and then i tried to delete it, where it said delete message and after that it gave me that messge. maybe it was browser?

Now it worked to delete the message? I don't know...

John Booty
12-21-2003, 06:25 AM
Crap. I thought this was a thread about "Private Massaging Issues"...

Karisu-sama
12-21-2003, 07:25 AM
It definitely appears to be a bug. I can't delete open messages by checking the "delete" checkbox below the message and then clicking the "delete message" button either.

To delete, I have to close the message, go to the mailbox (Inbox, Sent, etc.), check the checkbox to the right of the message title in the list of messages, and then select "delete" from the selection list at the bottom to actually delete it (by clicking the "go" button).

kerochan
12-21-2003, 11:49 AM
It definitely appears to be a bug. I can't delete open messages by checking the "delete" checkbox below the message and then clicking the "delete message" button either.

To delete, I have to close the message, go to the mailbox (Inbox, Sent, etc.), check the checkbox to the right of the message title in the list of messages, and then select "delete" from the selection list at the bottom to actually delete it (by clicking the "go" button).

I pretty much had to do just about the same thing too to delete my message. I thought that it might be my browser but I guess it wasn't.