PDA

View Full Version : God Tier Rose Cosplay Help?

xMidnightMotion
12-17-2011, 12:42 PM
http://broadwaykills.tumblr.com/post/14360742671/i-cant-decide-which-god-tier-rose-outfit-to

Okay, so. I love both versions; the fan-made, and the canon. But I like the fan-made just a little more. Yet I think the canon one would be better.

I also am not sure which would look better.
Most of the God-Tier Rose cosplays that I've seen look odd; not sure if its just the fabric that was use or what, but....the cosplays I've seen of the fan-made God-Tier Rose outfits look stunning.

I'm just not sure.

Please help?
I can't decide.

DollyBoo
12-18-2011, 12:08 AM
The fanmade would allow you to be a little more standoutish as opposed to canon. If you enjoy it more, you should definitely go for it.
Canon would be more easily recognized, but fanmade would likely be more interesting.
Hope my two cents helps. :X

Sampatches
12-20-2011, 12:51 PM
The fanon one basically looks just like her velvet squiddleknit dress, but with a hood..I don't think it would be too far outside of canon if that's what you're worried about. I say go with whichever you like better :D

ToroSonyCat
01-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Well, if you're going for God Tier, it's make most sense to do the canon one since it exists now.
But the other one is really nice, even if aside from the hood it isn't very God Tier-looking at all. (Like Sampatches said, it just looks a lot like her velvet squiddleknit dress) It is beautiful, though! So go for it if you want to do that version, it's still very recognisable as Rose.

PyroBotanist
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM
i think both of these look exactly like her, so i wouldn't be worried about being recognized or not! just go with the one you'll have the most fun making and wearing (:

kuko-chan
08-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Why not make both? :P At least, that's what I would do.

nianliluo
10-26-2012, 04:11 AM
i think both of these look exactly like her, so i wouldn't be worried about being recognized or not!