PDA

View Full Version : sailor moon cosplayers!

sailor-moon
12-21-2003, 03:52 PM
yea yea, like with every big con i have to ask the question ^_^;

Any Sailor Moonies coming! i want to know that way i can catch you guys for pictures and whatnot ;p i know illbe brining at least 3 sailor moon costumes with me^^; wich is a big change from the usual number thats along 7 LOL i dont feel like running back and forth from my room to the con this year^^ ellilators sucketh! ROFL

but yea :p if your going as a sailor moon character post here!

Usagi Kou

AlikNyankoChan
12-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Might bring my Kaorinite costume(again, but with wig this time ^^), or another villan costume if I can find time...

~Alik-Nyanko

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 04:12 PM
I *might* have my Sailor Neptune costume finished by then. Just PM me when it gets closer to the con to let me know of a time and date of pictures/a photoshoot. ^_^

Lady_Sephiroth
12-21-2003, 07:21 PM
In honor of PGSM, I'm taking my Sailor Moon costume out of retirement, I'll bring that, and I'll have my Myu Pluto with me too. I'd be up for a Sailor Moon shoot at some point, Friday would be good for me :)

Toastersix
12-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Friday, yes. Sometime before 10 or after 2. (because in-between I'll be Gothic Lolita decked out.. and that's ALOT of make-up to put on/take off)

lialia
12-22-2003, 12:24 AM
I may bring out my luna again, but it really depends on packing space and the fear of crushing the wig

sailor-moon
12-22-2003, 12:54 AM
I *might* have my Sailor Neptune costume finished by then. Just PM me when it gets closer to the con to let me know of a time and date of pictures/a photoshoot. ^_^
err ^^; its not my job to worry about PMing people :p if you care just come back to this thread and read:p

lialia- your luna is amazing. best luna i have seen to date, it would be a shame if you didnt bring it ^_~ buti can totally understand about worrying about that wig!! its so perfect youd ont want to ruin it neh :p

Lady_Sephiroth- heck yea!! bring that baby outa retirement!! LOL ^__^ you had it on for katsu 7 right? i remeber cause that was my first con and i do remeber seeing you in the cosplay^_^

Fireflystar
12-22-2003, 01:19 AM
*pouts* I knew I probably should have made a Sailor Saturn costume..
oh well...Sailor Moon cosplayers foreveaaaaaaaaa!
and ever.

05Bubbles
12-22-2003, 01:49 AM
has ne one here ever gone to a site and found out which sailor s. u r? Idid, found out i was sailer jupitor! ~_~

sailor-moon
12-22-2003, 11:26 AM
has ne one here ever gone to a site and found out which sailor s. u r? Idid, found out i was sailer jupitor! ~_~

er yea^^; theres lots of sites with quizes like that ::always gets sailor moon and starhealer::

but yea that was a totally OT question <.< ...

kelldar
12-22-2003, 08:58 PM
you already know I'm bringing my eternal jup but I thought I'd mention it too! ^^

Lady_Sephiroth
12-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Yeah I did, at Katsu 7. My very first costume I ever made!

It's such a horrid sewing job, part of me wants to forget about it, or at least re-make it. Not that I have time or anything. Maybe just new bows ... the ones I have droop so ...

But what the hey.

But I have hair extensions now for it!

UnwantedKikyo
12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
My friend isnt on cosplay.com but she might be going as sailor star healer...so yea ^_^ just so yall kno. if u see a SSH with a kikyo/Rinoa/j-rocker thats her...lol

sailor-moon
12-23-2003, 08:18 PM
My friend isnt on cosplay.com but she might be going as sailor star healer...so yea ^_^ just so yall kno. if u see a SSH with a kikyo/Rinoa/j-rocker thats her...lol

OMG!! ill be dressed as starhealer most likely too!! to match seiya in her starfighter ^__^ ::glares and grins at seiya:: >:D yea^^; i made yatens concert suit!! now im moving up to senshi form! ^o^

kell- you better bring jupi ^_~ lol i want LOADS of pics this year^.~

Lady_Sephiroth
12-26-2003, 06:31 PM
So when exactly are we going to try and set this up? I like Friday, but that's just my opinion. Any other thoughts?

katchoo
12-26-2003, 09:07 PM
moonie, any tips for making the scouts costume? I have a figure skating pattern I thought I would start from. I'm making a sailor mars btw. Was supposed to do is last cosplaying season but my sewing skills weren't good enough. So I'm going to try it now. ^_^

Xx Lulu xX
12-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Hmm maybe i'll make an attempt to do Princess Venus, but i really dont have teh hair for it lol so yea maybe i will

X3 so woo

sailor-moon
12-28-2003, 01:58 PM
Hmm maybe i'll make an attempt to do Princess Venus, but i really dont have teh hair for it lol so yea maybe i will

X3 so woo

LUUUUUUUUUUUUU LUUUUUUUU! you MUST make a moonie costume!! ::begs:: i know you wanna take pics with meh ^_~ ROFL ::rolls::

you can always get a cheap uber blonde wig and be like...uber "stands on the corner" venus..whatcha think? LOL....yes i know, im baaaad >:D

Xx Lulu xX
12-28-2003, 03:50 PM
LUUUUUUUUUUUUU LUUUUUUUU! you MUST make a moonie costume!! ::begs:: i know you wanna take pics with meh ^_~ ROFL ::rolls::

you can always get a cheap uber blonde wig and be like...uber "stands on the corner" venus..whatcha think? LOL....yes i know, im baaaad >:D

XD Oh yeshhh well im debating, i wanna make a princess dress...ahah Im going out to get fabric for one today...so be prepared XD im definatly making one...ahah but which, its a surprise!

sailor-moon
12-28-2003, 04:34 PM
OMG!! i luv j00 lu! XD LOL ::rolls::

this should be interesting >:D

Xx Lulu xX
12-28-2003, 04:57 PM
XD you know i'll have maddd piccies on mah LJ when i have it all in progress

Silence Glaive
12-28-2003, 10:20 PM
I'll be bringing my Taiki costume back from the dead...yet again. I'll be doing that on Friday. Hopefully I'll have the headset feathers fixed up by that point.

Ranma Saotome
12-29-2003, 02:04 AM
I am tempted to bring Pimp Daddy Artemis... :D

lialia
12-29-2003, 12:17 PM
If I bring my luna you must bring pimp daddy artemis ;)

edit: I also decided to make a sailor moon costume that I had planned for otakon but decided that I wanted to do early, but its a surprise and i promise everyone will love it

Ranma Saotome
12-29-2003, 12:30 PM
Well I can't say no to my Pimp Momma Luna right? :)

sailor-moon
12-29-2003, 01:56 PM
adam!! you have to make a giant plush head!! like oroginally planned!! LOL

yukitoLeonheart
12-29-2003, 11:37 PM
I want to go as Sailor Star Melons............... her power is............ Star..............hagginess.........? I am the ugliset woman ever..........I want to be handsome or pretty like one of you guys.

Ranma Saotome
01-02-2004, 04:19 PM
adam!! you have to make a giant plush head!! like oroginally planned!! LOL

Lori!! :D

I would really, but I don't have the time or the resources. ^^;;;

Chococosplayer
01-03-2004, 01:33 AM
I was thinking on being Artimis i have to find wig :D

sailor-moon
01-11-2004, 05:07 PM
come on!! theres gotta be more sailor moon cosplayers!

TristenCitrine
01-12-2004, 02:27 AM
I'm planning on bringing my anime Venus costume, so yay!

What day are we going to do the gathering?

Ranma Saotome
01-12-2004, 02:31 AM
I didn't think you were gonna make it to Katsucon. ^_^ This is awesome!

*checks schedule* There's a lot of shoots on Saturday, not many on Friday, but none on Sunday. I think we should go for a Friday Shoot.

*begins to make a list*

Ranma Saotome
01-12-2004, 02:54 AM
Sailor Moon Cosplayers List:

sailor-moon - 5 SM costumes
Ranma Saotome - Pimp Daddy Artemis
Lialia - Pimp Momma Luna
likNyankoChan - Kaorinite
Tasukichan - Sailor Neptune (pending)
Lady_Sepiroth - Sera Myu Pluto
kell - Eternal Sailor Jupiter
katchoo - Sailor Mars
Xx Lulu xX - Princess Venus
Silence Glaive - Taiki
Chocobocosplayer - Artemis
Tristen Citrine - Sailor Venus
rhichan - Chibi Usa

Xx Lulu xX
01-12-2004, 02:59 AM
Bah someone else needs to be a princess with meee!

Ranma Saotome
01-12-2004, 03:07 AM
I think Sailor-Moon is going to bring her Princess Serenity costume... I'm not sure...

Xx Lulu xX
01-12-2004, 03:11 AM
W00 good X3

Lady_Sephiroth
01-12-2004, 07:55 AM
I too vote for a Friday shoot... sometime in the late afternoon/evening.

How about 6:00PM on Friday?

kelldar
01-12-2004, 09:02 AM
friday at 6 would be perfect!!

sailor-moon
01-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Sailor Moon Cosplayers List:

sailor-moon - Sailor Star Healer and 2 other SM costumes
Ranma Saotome - Pimp Daddy Artemis
Lialia - Pimp Momma Luna
AlikNyankoChan - Kaorinite
Tasukichan - Sailor Neptune (pending)
Lady_Sepiroth - Sera Myu Pluto
kell - Eternal Sailor Jupiter
katchoo - Sailor Mars
Xx Lulu xX - Princess Venus
Silence Glaive - Taiki
Chocobocosplayer - Artemis
Tristen Citrine - Sailor Venus

Is that everyone? ^_^;;

wrong ranma :p

im bringing like 5 sailor moon costumes and im not bringing healer ^_~.

friday at 6 sounds awsome kell ^_~.

PS: let me handle my thread k :p or atleast ask me what costumes ill be bringing before you decide to take it upon yourself to say what im bringing and what im not :p you should know better bro :p ^_~.

Lady_Sephiroth
01-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Okay, if it's Friday at 6, then ... Where? Sailor-Moon, do you have any ideas where you want to meet?

lialia
01-12-2004, 11:11 PM
actually after beginning to work my ass off and ordering all the accessories and boots and such I will be wearing...... Eternal Sailor Mars along with luna too

I havent decided yet which one will be worn to the shoot

rhichan
01-12-2004, 11:18 PM
I'm planning on bringing my anime Venus costume, so yay!

What day are we going to do the gathering?

I saw your Minako/Venus stuff on Cosplaylab... excellent, excellent stuff. *_*

Usagi! The only Moon character I can pull off is Chibi Usa, and I know how you feel about her. Would you hurt me if I was Small Lady, though?
(I got a gift certificate for a fabric store, so I can totally add in a Sailor Moon costume for Katsu.)

TristenCitrine
01-13-2004, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=rhichan]I saw your Minako/Venus stuff on Cosplaylab... excellent, excellent stuff. *_*
QUOTE]

Wow, thanks!

Looking at this thread makes me happy. There IS still love in the world for Sailormoon costumes :jjacks:

Rosiel
01-13-2004, 09:49 AM
> if your going as a sailor moon character post here!

To make this thread more all encompassing, I should mention I will be going as Zoisite with my group of Negaverse Generals (anime version of course) and a season 1 Sailor Moon to match us. I need to start being more efficient, though, Nephrite is still a pile of fabric in a corner of my apartment. XD

As for the shoot, we will not be attending, as we are wearing those costumes on Saturday.

yukitoLeonheart
01-13-2004, 12:18 PM
TristenCitrine............... my gosh, you have the perfect Sailor Venus face........ that one picture is stunning in your gallery. Not to mention your Mai is like 0.0. Geez, you must give guys lots of nosebleeds. Not to mention your costumes are amazing. Threads like this make me happy, too. I get to find out about all the costumes and pictures I haven't seen. You rock!

sailor-moon
01-13-2004, 02:05 PM
I saw your Minako/Venus stuff on Cosplaylab... excellent, excellent stuff. *_*

Usagi! The only Moon character I can pull off is Chibi Usa, and I know how you feel about her. Would you hurt me if I was Small Lady, though?
(I got a gift certificate for a fabric store, so I can totally add in a Sailor Moon costume for Katsu.)

LOL sure go for it ^_~ i may hate chibi usa but i dont hate you :p so if you cosplay as her i wont be able to help but glomp you XD LOL

and um....there will also be a 6'2 king endymion/tuxedo kamen/casual mamoru in the shoot XD HAHAA its so hard to find an acurate mamoru and i did it!! wohoo! ::claps::

Rosiel: wow thats awsome, ill keep an eye out for your group ^_~

Ranma Saotome
01-13-2004, 02:27 PM
wrong ranma :p

im bringing like 5 sailor moon costumes and im not bringing healer ^_~.

friday at 6 sounds awsome kell ^_~.

PS: let me handle my thread k :p or atleast ask me what costumes ill be bringing before you decide to take it upon yourself to say what im bringing and what im not :p you should know better bro :p ^_~.

Now ya tell me... ^^;

*stares at inbox* I need to check my mail more. -___-

yukitoLeonheart
01-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I still want to do sultry sailor moon........... but Alas I have no skirt..... I do have the bra and the new melons *.*......... I am thinking of just buying a skirt and making a ghetto usagi wig.

sailor-moon
01-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Now ya tell me... ^^;

*stares at inbox* I need to check my mail more. -___-

:: pat pat::i still luvs j00 :p

why do you need to look at your mailbox? *.*

Yukito: this is SAILOR MOON cosplay, not MADE UP SENSHI COSPLAY ^_^;
please stick to it :p

yukitoLeonheart
01-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Sailor-Moon..... Sailor Moon cosplay is cosplay, I am very sure pimp Daddy Artemis is not a "real SM person" but you still condoned it ^^;;.... heh. In fact, I am all for Ranma's creativity :). So just relax..... you should be accepting to all types of SM cosplay if you are open to one, you know, please no more hypocicy's and let's just be nice :). Sultry Sailor Moon is still something :).

sailor-moon
01-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Sailor-Moon..... Sailor Moon cosplay is cosplay, I am very sure pimp Daddy Artemis is not a "real SM person" but you still condoned it ^^;;.... heh. In fact, I am all for Ranma's creativity :). So just relax..... you should be accepting to all types of SM cosplay if you are open to one, you know, please no more hypocicy's and let's just be nice :). Sultry Sailor Moon is still something :).

#1: i never "condoned" Adams pimp Daddy Artemis thing, do you see me saying "yes adam, we will take sailor moon character pics with a pimp artemis in them!" no id idnt. because for my shoot im only having sailor moon/manga/anime characters :p if adam wants to go to the gathering and hang out and get his own pics fine by me, same goes for you. so watch who you call a hypocrite, i really would hate to bring up person shit here just to deffend myself on that issue ^_~ if you have anyhting to say to me do it through e-mail please.

anyways, witht hat out of the way, omg omg! it looks like i might be able to take royal family pics now that there might be a small lady princess serenity XD LOL

::looks over at her neo queen dress:: then at king endymion:: mwahahahaha

yukitoLeonheart
01-13-2004, 08:58 PM
heh, your right....... gomeie ne........ I was just upset because I wanted to do some cute pictures in an original SM costume, and since I stink at crossplay, it's tough. I do enjoy creativity ^.^, but I guess I will just stick to being a 2nd rate SM crossplay. It's just nice to be included when you have a funky costume............ oh well....... I will just have to make a Sailor Mercury one for some other convention........ I still do enjoy having fun with original costume :).

rhichan
01-14-2004, 07:58 AM
LOL sure go for it ^_~ i may hate chibi usa but i dont hate you :p so if you cosplay as her i wont be able to help but glomp you XD LOL

YAY!! Small Lady it is, then! However, I won't be able to be at the photo shoot because I can't get there 'till Saturday morning. Unless... well, I'll just talk to you about that via AIM.
:p

SailorMo
01-15-2004, 07:29 PM

awww... c'mon... Chibiusa is cute! It's __RINI__ that's the abomination! ^_^

and um....there will also be a 6'2 king endymion/tuxedo kamen/casual mamoru in the shoot XD HAHAA its so hard to find an acurate mamoru and i did it!! wohoo! ::claps::

I hear ya on this one... most of them give me the creeps. x_x I did meet a nice, good looking one back in "97, but I haven't seen him at a con since Katsu '99... >.<

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Hmmmmmm maybe I'll go as a senshi but I'm really not sure yet....But if I do I'd go as Sailor Mars or Neptune

sailor-moon
01-17-2004, 06:17 PM
awww... c'mon... Chibiusa is cute! It's __RINI__ that's the abomination! ^_^

I hear ya on this one... most of them give me the creeps. x_x I did meet a nice, good looking one back in "97, but I haven't seen him at a con since Katsu '99... >.<

Rini..::shivers:: ..oh the horror.. THE HORROR!! LOL XD

yes!! omfg! *o* i have NEVER seena more acurate mamo thent his one <.< EVVEEERR! *__* hes under TuxedoKamenXv on this message board <.<

rhichan
01-17-2004, 09:24 PM
Rini..::shivers:: ..oh the horror.. THE HORROR!! LOL XD

yes!! omfg! *o* i have NEVER seena more acurate mamo thent his one <.< EVVEEERR! *__* hes under TuxedoKamenXv on this message board <.<

I never minded Rini. Then again, I have a high tolerance of sugar, pink and annoying things.

Ranma Saotome
01-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Heh, don't we all. =]

sailor-moon
01-18-2004, 01:07 PM
MWAHAA!!

>:D

::rolls into a wall:: X_x;;;;;;

dudes, <.< it turns out ill be bringing even MORE sailor moon costumes now!! HAHAA liineeeuuppppsss

and we might have a possable neptune^_^

Ranma Saotome
01-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Do you all see what you have started?! :p XD

SailorMo
01-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, it looks like I'm breaking out Sailor Cosmos for friday.. But it all kinda depends on when I'm scheduled to do my kimono demos.. >.>

FlameSniperRei
01-19-2004, 10:38 PM
I'm going to Katsu. ^^ Dunno if I want to bring any of my SM costumes though, is there going to be a Myu gathering?

Ranma Saotome
01-19-2004, 10:46 PM
It's going to be an all in one gathering... Anime, Manga, Live Action, and Musical. :)

Lady_Sephiroth
01-19-2004, 10:51 PM
FlameSniperRei -- I'm going to be in my Myu dress :) It'd be great to get an all-Myu shoot together sometime on Friday too!

sailor-moon
01-21-2004, 01:20 AM
It's going to be an all in one gathering... Anime, Manga, Live Action, and Musical. :)

::nods:: ^_^ its a "anything sailor moon related" thing ^_^

krystal1314
01-21-2004, 02:49 AM
I'm going to Katsu too... hopefully I'll have my Super Saturn done ^_^

sailor-moon
01-21-2004, 09:53 AM
I'm going to Katsu too... hopefully I'll have my Super Saturn done ^_^

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *o*

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-24-2004, 09:51 AM
YAY SUPER SATURN! I'lll be going as Mars or Pluto still not entirly sure,but I don't want to change costumes soooooo. And yes the pimp daddy artimes thing was kinda odd and just didn't seem right.

TuxedoKamenXv
01-24-2004, 10:15 AM
so, Usa-ko.....going to introduce me on this thread as well to those people who don't know me yet? :skidude2:

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Oh god we have a pretty boy

sailor-moon
01-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Oh god we have a pretty boy

::sweatdrop:: ^_^;;;;;;;;; yea..we do ...lol..his name is "Cape Boy" >:D

Tux- LOL ::hits you with wand:: ::shakes head::..you and that smiley with the sunglasses <.<..... ::hides::

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Cha atleast hes not like miroku....Or is he? Well anyways I'm going as pluto or mars yush yush

sailor-moon
01-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Cha atleast hes not like miroku....Or is he? Well anyways I'm going as pluto or mars yush yush

err.no..trust me....hes NOTHING like miroku..thank god...

lialia
01-24-2004, 01:23 PM
YAY SUPER SATURN! I'lll be going as Mars or Pluto still not entirly sure,but I don't want to change costumes soooooo. And yes the pimp daddy artimes thing was kinda odd and just didn't seem right.

awww c'mon pimp daddy artemis was all in good fun *so says pimp momma luna* its just happeed that otakon seemed to be the big place for the pimp daddy anything craze ^^*

as for my costumes, i need my mars boots to come in the mail :angry: she sent me black ones when i ordered white and they took a month to get here to boot! If they dont come in then I'll be wearing my luna.

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Awww that really sucks I hate when that happends but I'll most likely be going as pluto with no staff ;.;

Lol yeah good thing he isn't or he'd be groping women at the con.

sailor-moon
01-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Awww that really sucks I hate when that happends but I'll most likely be going as pluto with no staff ;.;

Lol yeah good thing he isn't or he'd be groping women at the con.

hahha!! miroku cosplayers amuse me though!!! i think there funny^^ especially when they randomly come up and aks me to have there children <.< lol..a girl miroku did that to me one time and i was all "err...yea.." XD ROFL

anyways back to the moonie-ness!!! i want more sailor moon cosplayers >.< come on!! i know your all out there ^_~.

Mitiroshi Takwa
01-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Cha [I know this ishn't mooniness but] This girl was dressed as Seshomaru at Otakon 03 and this fangirl comes up to her pins her against the wall and I think she asked her to if she could bear her child but sesshomaru person was female so it was kinda freakay.... Alright cha anyways starting my setsuna costume

Lady_Sephiroth
01-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Hey Sailor-Moon, where are meeting on Friday night?

sailor-moon
02-01-2004, 01:05 AM
i was thinking in the lobby

kelldar
02-02-2004, 11:28 PM
So lobby friday at 8?

Lady_Sephiroth
02-03-2004, 07:57 AM
I'd thought we'd said 6. but the main list of groups has it at 7 ...

kelldar
02-03-2004, 10:13 AM
That's why I asked, cause I wasn't sure either!