PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha photo shoot...

Reiko
12-21-2003, 08:47 PM
no one has made a thread for this yet? anyone up for a IY Shoot later saturday?

Sorahana
12-21-2003, 09:28 PM
I am!! I'll be Inuyasha but since Tora is the Inuyasha I can be human Inuyasha and she can be hanyou lol XD. Doesn't matter to me ^___^. Shall be funness XD.

Aer
12-21-2003, 10:51 PM
I'm bringing my IY costume, but no idea when I'll wear it. I wore it Halloween and it was lots of fun so hopefully I'll find the time to at Katsu in between the Naruto-ness >_<

UnwantedKikyo
12-23-2003, 10:50 AM
heheh okies I will wear my evil priestess outfit ^_^ Kikyo's here!!! hehehe....reiko were gonna have to go change costumes alot that day...and u in the wedding dress...heh ^_^'' this is gonna be fun! But how bout bottom floor around dunno...between 3-4 or 5...everyone else is doing stuff b4 then.

Reiko
12-23-2003, 05:20 PM
I say 4.... ^_^ on Saturday

UnwantedKikyo
12-25-2003, 12:51 AM
lol sounds like the best time if u kno all the other photoshoot times...hehe ^_^ but yea 4 sounds kk to me...and reiko...so how bout yall??? I think CCAmanda will be with me too.

Sorahana
12-25-2003, 08:13 AM
YUP! 4 is great!! I'm so excited about this!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!! :glomps and throws plushies: ^_____^

Tora
12-25-2003, 08:49 AM
Oiiii sounds good to me...

Just make sure I get there ^_^* I've developed this habit of not keeping time during cons >_>''' But yah! I'll be there... betcha can't guess as who tho! ^_^ *haha*

Sorahana
12-25-2003, 08:57 AM
OMG TORA WHO COULD IT BE?! Lol XD;. Katsu will have ALOT of Inuyashas it looks like......creepy.....lol XD;. I was thinking of maybe doing a random villager or maybe even...........KANNA!!!! Lol =D. Who knows? But Inuyasha is a definite. Sorry fangirlness took over XD;.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TORA AND REIKO AND EVERYONE!!

Reiko
12-25-2003, 10:32 PM
Oiiii sounds good to me...

Just make sure I get there ^_^* I've developed this habit of not keeping time during cons >_>''' But yah! I'll be there... betcha can't guess as who tho! ^_^ *haha*

*eyes Tora* ehe your GOING TO be there.... or DEATH.... j/k but you'll come cus Im your Sango muahaha and everyone else will be dragged along too...

okay so 4 @ the bottom floor... aka ballroom right? cool cool

UnwantedKikyo
12-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Tora's alive O.o wow....hehe jp ^_^'
yup me and reiko will drag you there tora!! haha ^_^ the only inuyasha one im bringing is kikyo...cause I cant find my kanna wig....I think my dog ate it..if it did then DEATH TO THE DOG!!! haha ^_^ but yea the whole posse will be there!!! hehe ^_^

yup 4 sounds good...even though I will be with you anywayz...so what does it matter!!! hehehe ^_^*cant wait is too excited* *needs red bull*

UnwantedKikyo
12-26-2003, 04:47 PM
were gonna be changing alot tora and reiko....hehe shesh our rooms are gonna be like a tornado went through em...^_^'' *big sweatdrop*

Sorahana
12-26-2003, 05:06 PM
If your rooms are nearby our rooms I'll be staying clear lol XD. I'l tell my realtives to take an alternate route due to tornado damage lol kidding XD;. I am so excited about this ^______^. I can't wait to meet you all.

Tora
12-27-2003, 12:11 PM
were gonna be changing alot tora and reiko....hehe shesh our rooms are gonna be like a tornado went through em...^_^'' *big sweatdrop*

Yer talkin' to the queen of OCD over here, it'll be clean in MY room! X/ *cough*ordeath*cough*

Of course my room does house a half-demon and the Lord of the Western Lands. ^_^* So that's an interesting match-up in it's own. And you're right Kikyo, we will be changing alot.... But yeah, Reiko, your room is another story x_X Just bring a bullwhip.

UnwantedKikyo
12-27-2003, 02:07 PM
Yer talkin' to the queen of OCD over here, it'll be clean in MY room! X/ *cough*ordeath*cough*

Haha well Im already dead...sorry!!! hehe ^_^ jp I'll make sure my areas clean...I think..haha. Yea reiko u might wanna bring a bullwhip u got how many 6? in ur room? haha we might wanna steer clear of that room. hehe :thumbsup:

Sorahana
12-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I'll put up signs saying "Stay away from these rooms! A Tornado warning has been posted for this area. If you come near here you're doomed. And the resident hanyou(Tora) will have to attack you and steal all your ramen" XD;.
:roflmao: My room will have to be clean cause I'll be with relatives *sigh* Oh thdey''l be thrilled we're in the Katsucon block :evil laugh:

cordless runner
12-27-2003, 03:35 PM
lol I just want to add that you unwantedkikyo, will not only have to deal with toras OCD but with me as well. I dont have OCD like she does but half the time I am in a real bad cranky mood and though normally I wont take it out on the innocent, I do tend to give off a bad vibe so heads up on that. ^_^
Just keep in mind that I am not a peoples person and normally like to stick to my group alone, nothing personal.
As for the photo shoot, I discovered that I have this problem attending to all the ones I say I will attend so this time I am not planing any. For the IY shoot, if I am in costume and ready to stand there and do pictures, then I will. If not either Niku no Baka will take my place in my costume since I am allowing him to wear it or me and my costume wont be there at all. Otherwise, see ya all there.
Oh and on a little side note about the mad costume rush, its not as hectic as you guys are all making it out to be. Yeah it gets a little tense and if you happen to run in to the room after everyone has left in costume it looks like a tornado hit, but its not really that bad. I normally take part in the clean up in mine and Toraís room since I am normally back and out of costume before everyone else. But the whole changing costumes thing isnít that hectic LOL ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
12-27-2003, 04:34 PM
oh geeze.....this is gonna be fun ^_^' Im not a peoples person either but I talk to people I kno thats bout it everyone else im kinda grr towards ^_^''' well when people room in my rooms at cons. my OCD is bout the same as tora's so no problem there. And im usually in a bad mood if i dont take ibuprofen in the mornings -_- I get headaches sooooo easily.

Reiko
12-28-2003, 08:49 PM
can ahh yeah get back to topic... lol

Sorahana
12-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Yea I think that would be good lol XD. I was thinking of maybe doing Shippo for Katsu but I doubt I can get it done by then but hey I can try! If not then the only Inuyasha costume I'll have is.......Inuyasha XD. Maybe I'll be human Inuyasha.......just need a black wig *sigh*.

UnwantedKikyo
12-29-2003, 01:45 PM
okies bak to topic...haha sorry reiko!!Amanda!SHESH! you already got like 10 to do at the moment!!! slow down gurlie!! haha your going like full throttle there...hehe ^_^ you can be human inuyasha...and tora can be hanyou hows that???haha but okies. the time we said is 4? at the bottom floor so are yall ok with that Tora,sheena,reiko,amanda??

Sorahana
01-02-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm fine with it ^_^. Just wanted clearance if its ok for me to be human Inuyasha ^_^. And I'll also be being Shippo for Katsu so maybe I'll be Shippo for the photoshoot. Tell me its your choice ^_^. Lol XD;. Katsu's a month and 11 days away!

UnwantedKikyo
01-02-2004, 07:18 PM
yup...either costume dosn't matter actually...I would do human inu cause u already have the inu. outfit and according to u u got alot to make..*sighs*

Reiko
02-03-2004, 09:18 PM
can we like stay on track lol yeah IY photo shoot here..

4 at the ballroom level

Sorahana
02-04-2004, 07:18 PM
I'll be there.....as Bankotsu! With my 6 ft sword..... (being made by Martha lol ^^) :glomps her: Lol ^^. I can't wait to see you all! ^_^

cordless runner
02-04-2004, 08:09 PM
*trys to start another random conversation* LOL I LOVE YOU REIKO

Sorahana
02-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Wow. That was random ^^. This thread needs more randomness XD. Um.....*thinks* HAPPY B-DAY TORA! (not sure if she'll see this lol ^^ but Happy Birthday to her anyway ^_^).

Oh Sheena, Martha told me to tell you to call her. She said "My cable's being a bitch so tell Sheena to call me!". ^_^

Sciguy
02-04-2004, 09:44 PM
I have an odd habit of following Reiko when I have nothing else to do, so I'll be there. After all, I have to protect my Sango from the other pervert Mirokus out there.

oh, and one more thing *slaps an anti-demon ofuda on Sesshy's head and guides her writhing form away*
I thing Shessh meant that I love you *beams* :heart:

Sorahana
02-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Go Robbie! Lol ^^. I wonder how many Mirokus there will be at Katsu..you are the best obviously..no wait you ARE Miroku ^_~. But one things for sure they will be a heck of alot of Inuyashas probably ^^;. Everyone hide....just kidding ^^;.

Reiko
02-04-2004, 10:36 PM
*Dies from seshy* lol damn it! anyway.. I guess this will only be a little gathering lol ^_^

Star
02-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Hey ya'll, I'm bringing my Yura of the Hair....can I play too?

Sciguy
02-05-2004, 06:43 PM
of course! We need somebdy to glare at or attack in photos, lol

Sorahana
02-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Oh yea a Yura!! ^O^. Wait who exactly shall be the one getting attacked?! Lol ^^;.
Bankotsu is close to done :dance:

Sciguy
02-05-2004, 06:54 PM
well, the last picture I got with a Yura, she had me in a strangle hold. that picture came out bad and all glarey, so I want a replacement, hehe.

Sorahana
02-05-2004, 07:31 PM
I'll take a pic of that for ya! :shall have the digi cam with her with zooming capabilites: ^O^! I want a pic with you Robbie! Lol ^^. Heck I want a pic with everyone. lol XD;. Oh and Happy early B-day!! :glomp:

Reiko
02-05-2004, 08:44 PM
wow a Yura!! SWEET!! meet us in the ballroom at 4 ^_^ on Saturday ^_^

Star
02-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Oooh I get to strangle a Miroku...as I hear it THE Miroku! Whooo Hoooo! I'm soooo there!!! Thanks!

cordless runner
02-06-2004, 12:32 PM
STUPID MONK!!!! Just you wait.... I will get you!!!
T_T
Hey, tell Martha I cant call her...no long distance calls for me >_<

*trys to stay on topic so Reiko doesnt kill her* ehhhhhhhhhhh
I'm looking forward to getting there.... Im not sure if it will be me in Sesshy or if it will be nick. Nick's not used to being in a "big" cosplay group the Inuyasha photoshoots and since he doesn't have an uber costume like everyone else does, and because I love him, I'm letting him wear my costume. But not really sure when. If he happens to want to wear it for the photoshoot since hes never really been in one, I'll let him take my place, but its all up to him..and of course if he does decide to take my place, I am gonna be there anyway cause I am not letting him out of my sight while he's in my costume...hell he's gonna have to stay within a 2 foot radius lol
But yeah, looking forward to next weekend...soooooo close and yet so far

UnwantedKikyo
02-07-2004, 02:09 PM
I didnt kno u didnt have long distance ^_^; but I forgot what I had to tell ya but *gets bak on topic* but ummmm....Yea so we gotz a yura now to kill u robbie!!! I can imagine him asking her now -_-; oh geeze... Im just waiting to see sheena go after robbie hehe ^_^ it will be funny and I gotz the videocamera!!!!^_^ okies thats it...

Sorahana
02-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Lol! it'll look like we're putting on an Inuyasha parody rather than a photoshoot lol ^^. But it shall be fun! It's so close people! And Bankotsu is done! :waaaah: (tears of joy btw lol) Just gotta make my sword lol ^^;.

Aer
02-07-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm being Inuyasha sunday so won't be making it to the group -_-

Ah well, if you see me as inu on sunday, be sure to say hi ^_^

isami
02-07-2004, 08:54 PM
I'll have a Kagome costume friday, but I can wear it for the photoshoot on saturday if that's OK with you guys. I don't wanna intrude or anything cause you all know each other and stuffus. ^^;;

Sorahana
02-08-2004, 10:40 AM
I don't know everybody lol ^^;. I just know UnwantedKikyo and Robbie lol ^^;. I've talk to the others before online but other than that I don't know them lol ^^;. But yea! You can join the shoot I guess ^_^!

Reiko
02-08-2004, 08:20 PM
sweet! I hope you guys can make it. ^_^ hope you can come isami

UnwantedKikyo
02-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Look reiko didnt kill us for going off topic!!! yay!!! *hides bak in corner*

But its ok if u join for the shoot Isami!!! its a photoshoot for all not just our little evil group...hahah and no we dont all kno each other CCAmanda dosnt kno half of the group but your welcome to come join in on the shoot!!

Sorahana
02-09-2004, 04:01 PM
Sometimes its a good thing not to know people.......lol XD;. You can freak them out more that way! Lol just kidding........Katsu is at the end of the week.......AND I STILL GOTTA MAKE BANRYUU! :trips and slams into wall: Must......go.......get stuff to make the blasted thing!! Lol ^_^!

LaPetiteSalope
02-10-2004, 05:09 PM
konnichi'wa everyone ^_^! I'm planning to go to the Katsucon this weekend and i hope to see all of you there! I'm not going to be cosplaying but I'm planning to just wear a costume. I am still stuck about who to go as because I have my Kagome costume ready but I'm still having second thoughts on it...WILL KATSUCON BE FILLED WITH KAGOME'S? -_-; *sighs* I know its last minute but I'm willing to work all day on it. Should I be Kagura..or Kanna? :sulk:

Reiko
02-10-2004, 08:09 PM
ooo Kanna I would Love to see kanna!! I Hope you can come to see us!

actually guys can we change the photo shoot till like 4:30 5 ish? lol

isami
02-10-2004, 08:59 PM
The later the better if you ask me. ^_^;;;

Sciguy
02-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Oooh I get to strangle a Miroku...as I hear it THE Miroku! Whooo Hoooo! I'm soooo there!!! Thanks!

heh, just don't be surprised if I managed to snake my hand around to get a small feel, lol

Reiko
02-10-2004, 09:05 PM
okay then 5 ish? lol I guess I'll see you at katsu

Sorahana
02-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Yea thats fine ^^. Can't wait to see you all......*stares at Robbie and sweatdrops* ^^;.
Need to make Banryuu.......:glares at pile of supplies:

Star
02-11-2004, 04:37 PM
5ish sounds good to me too. Looking forward to meeting everybody. Be careful driving in for those of us out of state. C-ya soon!!!