PDA

View Full Version : Florida Cosplayers wanted! (or, people who go to FL cons!)

katrinastrife
11-02-2002, 01:26 AM
I'm trying to form serveral groups for the 2003 cosplay season...

*Sera Myu (sailor moon musicals) Senshi and/or Black Moon Family
* Final Fantasy Unlimited
* Tokyo Underground

Please check out my website for more info, using the banner belonw.Thank you!

--Kat

yuffieleonheart
11-20-2002, 12:02 PM
yay i'm in florida!!!!please e-mail me at yuffieleonheart@hotmail.com i'm new to florida cons cuz i just moved here.!

yuffieleonheart
11-21-2002, 02:34 PM
by the way i'll be a yuffie and and yuna regular and from ffx-2

Maryssa
11-21-2002, 03:18 PM
I'll have a myu costume at Megacon =)

Kortnie Li
11-21-2002, 06:24 PM
I wish I lived in FL....*falls over*

katrinastrife
11-22-2002, 04:14 AM
Whee! Which senshi are you going as, Maryssa? ^^* Please check out my website! I'm looking for Inners (except Mars), and outers (except Saturn). Who're you going as? ^^*

yuffieleonheart
11-29-2002, 12:10 PM
i am going to megacon,jacon,anime express(possibly anime fest orlando) will u be going to these other than megacon?

Maryssa
11-29-2002, 10:56 PM
katrina: I will be venus (Ayumi Murata version)
I'll have a couple of friends with me as well ^_^

katrinastrife
11-29-2002, 11:18 PM
REally? Spiffness! I go to all of the FL cons near orlando... I might get to AE6 next year, but I'm not sure. I'd like to go to metrocon, but I dunno...

Wow! Who are our friends going as?! ^^*

Maryssa
11-30-2002, 10:54 AM
hehe the rest of it is a bit of a secret =p its a project we've been working on for a long time... but you wont be able to miss us there!

makio
12-01-2002, 01:29 AM
Though I'm not sure I'll have time off for it, I'm told Metrocon should be nice. It's supposedly going to be held in the same hotel as Necronomicon(Crowne Plaza Hotel). Very nice place...decent sized room available.

yuffieleonheart
12-01-2002, 10:51 AM
ok i haven't heard of metrocon 'll have to check it out when is it?

makio
12-01-2002, 01:03 PM
I think it's still set for early August. Check www.AnimeMetro.com..

yuffieleonheart
12-01-2002, 01:28 PM
thanks

ame-chan
12-04-2002, 02:28 PM
I plan to complete a Prince Demando ( Myu version ) and Sailor Saturn ( Myu version ) at some point this year, however Megacon is a bit too soon for me to complete either costume.

katrinastrife
12-10-2002, 03:03 AM
ackies! ^^* I really wanna do Demand, and Pluto or Mars. But, my second choice is Esmeraude. She's all rockin and green like. ^^* Except the annoying laugh.

As for the senshi cast, prolly Mars, unless we just do Outers... and I doubt that we'd be doing anything for Megacon, Myu stuff, anyway. I'm thinking more of a Jacon / AFO thing... Please visit the site (click on my banner) to get more info, ne?

^^* Yoroshiku, everyone!

Arisa
12-18-2002, 09:12 PM
Okay, all of us in Florida HAVE to get together sometime, I swear. @_x

yuffieleonheart
12-19-2002, 05:36 PM
YES! i agree we really do !

katrinastrife
12-20-2002, 05:34 AM
damn skippy!

^^;; Fuu! I have a friend who made a REALLY kewl Fuu costume with her mom, but she has NEVER worn it to a con before!!! And she's had it done for monthes!!! X_X

Anyone around in the DeLand ish area that wants to start a club or something?

Oh yeah, and if you don't know, there's a group for FL Cosplayers, FLCosplay.. check it out sometime, if you're not already a member! ^^l

katrinastrife
01-05-2003, 07:40 PM
Hmm... ^_^;; Me posting on my own thread again, to remind everyone, that my cosplay group is still looking for people!

Remember, Sailor Moon cosplayers attending conventions in the Central Florida area are welcome to join my crazy musical group! i really wanna find a group of people who like, and want to recreate the Sailor Moon Musicals, or at least a song or two, for a convention!

C'mon, my spinky friends, step right up! ;_; ok, cheezy...

PretearWink
01-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Would you mind a Lethe/Mnemosyne? They were my fav chars and I've always wanted to make one of their costumes ^^

katrinastrife
01-09-2003, 10:23 PM
o_O Hmm... They're in Stars, the manga, right?

Well, since it seems probable that the summer 2003/winter 2004 musical has a pretty good chance of being Stars, and that this prject is at a standstill since I can't find many people, I guess that'd be cool. At any rate, if you can't get together crazy stuff for the costume contest, you can always take lots of fun pictures, right? ^_^

DriemWrld
01-14-2003, 06:51 PM
I'm new to Orlando, I only been to AFO3 cuz thats the only con I know at that time and I didnt have time to make a costume; but this year is different. My sister is telling me to go as Hakkai but my friends are telling me to dress up like Kaze, I dont know what to do.

Chino-San
01-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Yeap I'm attending the Fl cons of this year. I'ma be squall and leon from Final Fantasy 8 and Kingdom hearts. Yunnie told me about the group am I well interested in being in ur group. Heh but ahh one problem......I actually live all the way down in Miami..so i'ma have a hard time going to any shoots if u ppl are making one