PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt wig (excel Saga)

SquishedFlower
12-22-2003, 02:40 PM
Well I wore create this wig from two different colored wigs, one blue one purple,then i colored them to match hyatts hair color.. I added and some more bangs and styled it the best I could ( I had to stop working on it because of surgery and did not have enough time to get it perfect before the con) Now I recently colored it a little better (the purple was showing through) but my next question is if I should comb a little of the hair foward to give the wig longer bangs,, and also If I should curl it a little to make it more wavy.. well theirs picks down below.. please tell me anything that you think I should do to it. ^_^

Bahzi
12-22-2003, 06:22 PM
About time someone got the hair right! Very close I say! Usually if people even bother with a wig, its black. I'd maybe comb a little bit more forward for bangs, and use light heat of styling glue to keep them there, but really, it looks good. You could use rollers and a hairdryer (on low) to give it a little more curl, but it would be optional at this point. I like your costume as well, looks great, all you need now is some blood ~_^

SquishedFlower
12-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Oo! thank you very much for your compliments! do you think the color is good? I deffidently plan on giving it a little more curl and I will probally comp a little hair foward and cut it to be the correct bang leanth. I realy want to get this wig right every cosplayer of Hyatt that I have ever seen either uses their own hair or ueses a electric blue wig O_o .. anyway thanks for your tips ^_^

Ashbrie
12-24-2003, 06:25 PM
I agree, it could use some curling...then again, I already told you that. :P