PDA

View Full Version : Just WHO is everyone? (Please Reply!)

Tomo
12-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Well, like the title said . . . who is everyone? Since we've had new people join and stuff this will give everyone a chance to put a name to a face/etc. So just tell a little about yourself, if you already know some people in the CCR, whatever. :D

I'm Tomo but my real name is Nicki. I'm 15 years old but I'll be 16 on January 13th. Yay! I was at the picnic but not at the mall thing. :/ I will be at the next one if I have to walk myself there! >:B I already know most of the people here EXCEPT the new people at the mall one. ^___^ I'm crazy. I'm hyper. And I'm usually always on AIM as Hyperactive Tomo/Amaii Candy, so if you want to talk . . . IM me! :D

So, everyone, go!

Farmboybob
12-22-2003, 09:32 PM
I'm Farmboybob but my real name is Ben. I turned 17 on November 3rd. I was also at the picnic but not the mall one because of the flu. I will most likely be at the next thing we do. I know most of the CCR people, but I've known Jazon Bladen for about 3 1/2-4 years and I've known Quadrain for about 6 years. I currently work at Green Road Library in Raleigh North Carolina. You can always count on me going to Animazement and hopefully in the near future, I will also be a regular at Otakon. I'm creepy and quiet until I'm with friends, then I'm crazy.

And my brother is getting me the Anarchist's cookbook for christmas. (for those of you who know what that is, be afraid. for those that don't, be very afraid.)

Was that good Tomo?

Tomo
12-22-2003, 09:37 PM
Sounds good to meeeeeeee! X3

KawaiiEdea
12-23-2003, 10:24 AM
*wavles* Um..hi! I'm *points to username* No one calls me that...that's ok because I think I'd have a heart attack if people repeated it to me like..over and over and over but you get the point. My real name is Ally. I'm 16. I'll be 17 in March. I was at the first Duke Gardens Picnic but I didn't cosplay..and I went to the Crabtree mall invasion as Rinoa from FF8. I don't think I knew anyone on here except nicki,who I briefly saw as Chihiro at Animazement. Um...I'm homeschooled. And I'm frequently boucing back and forth between Texas and North Carolina! But hopefully my devious plans will go just right and I'll be here for anything between now and February.

Kytri
12-23-2003, 01:40 PM
I frequently go by Kytri IRL but my real name is Kerry. I'm 19, will be 20 on march 23rd. I was the Chi at the duke gardens picnic and the girl in the fucia wig at the crabtree invasion. I may have seen some of you at animazement,not sure though. er I'm a digital animation student. I graduate in march. Then I'll either find a job in raleigh or move back to virginia and go to community college.

Link Arroway
12-23-2003, 03:48 PM
I'm LinkArroway! >?> hehe Anyways, I'm the entertainingly awake person you've talked to before :D Most everyone has talked to me at least once I believe. I often wear a NERV shirt to gatherings to show my love for things Evangelion. I went to the Duke Gardens gathering and the Crabtree Valley Mall christmas gathering, I wore NERV shirt to Duke Gardens and both Crabtree I think because I didn't wash something more casual like I had planned, oh well, I wore pants with strings on the sides because they entertain me (weeeee). My name is Ryan but most people call me Link, some call me Ryan too, like the people I've known longest, but doesn't always mean anything. I 'met' Jazon Bladen, Farmboybob, and Quadrain at Animazement, but there was no proper introductions, but since we've had a chance to get better aquainted, regardless if it was on slightly out of mind sugar filled experiences. I started going to Animazement in 2002, last year, I think >_>, yeah that was it, I went for a bit and was like ooh this is cool, and ended up cosplaying and everything in 2003. Kind of ghetto but improved a bit soon after since I met other cosplayers and now I think I'm finally ready to start not sucking completely :D If not, maybe by Katsu. :D I went to Otakon this year as well, and Nekocon too. I plan on going to Katsucon, Animazement, Otakon, (possibly AWA or Dragoncon), and maybe Nekocon and AnimeUSA next year, and maybe others. but definately Katsucon, AZ, and Otakon. Wanna start/get a room together for Otakon Farmboy? Oh yeah. And I've lived here in North Carolina all my life in the same house in North Raleigh, the Bayleaf area too. If anyone lives around the Coachman's trail neighborhood come over and hang out sometime. I go to Wakefield High school ;_; and currently have no job, but I do freelance webdesign and stuff. I turned 16 in April, on tax day to be specific :3, and will turn 17 on the same day next year. I get annoyed a little, but not enough to care much, sometimes because some of my older friends have pointed out that I look younger, but only because I keep well shaved most of the time.. But thats all, I think anyways, so I should let you go anyways because I've carried on and on by now. Merry Christmas! :D

quadrain61
12-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Screen Name - <-------

Started AZ '03 was my first con so i'm pretty much a newbie. Second was Nekocon '03. Decided to go from cosplaying to photographer (maybe I'll cosplay one more time for AZ). Hopefully I'll go to Otakon (Since my parents are encouraging me to go to Vietnam to see family 'doubt it'). I admit that I'm a shy person so if you see me, blink and I'm gone, unless I know you.
A lot of people say I 1) Can fly 2) have disappearing powers 3) Hate everything 4) Look like the Key Maker from Matrix Reloaded (40 years from now).

Knight of Rikku
12-27-2003, 11:39 AM
my name is Lan Himura i am presently 15, i am many things, and im shy and quiet,ull know more about me when u read my profile or u talk to me, nice to meet u all, farewell....

Zeruda
12-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Meh real name is Emma, and i turned 18 last november. I'll be graduateing highschool 2004 (I hope O_O;;;) but I doubt if I'll go straight to collage. At duke gardens, I was the rather hyper kid with a short brown wig and purple tabbard-thingy (Futch, from Suikoden II) and at the Mall, I was the kid with the foofy hair and saggy green cargopants (Toboe, from Wolf's Rain) who only stayed for about an hour :( . My first official con was Nekocon FLash (I cant remember the year) I'm a little hard of hearing - but only when I'm spacing out (which I do alot, unfortunately v_v;) and I'm shy, but in that weird sort of shy where you like to be around peoples, but dont particuarly like to speak out... >_>;; heheee.

OOhh yeah! And I live in Greensboro :D (kinda sorta near the bicentenial gardens and freindly shopping center.. if anyone knows of them!!)

Inamichan
12-28-2003, 01:09 AM
This sounds like fun! :P Inami on these boards, but most people know me by the nickname Naru. :D My real name's Kerri. I just turned 18 on 12/14, and I'll be graduating highschool from the School of the Arts over in Winston-Salem. ^^;

I definitely don't know anyone from the group, except I've met Ookami once. I went to AZ 2 years in a row (for one day each, heh ^^;; ), but I didn't cosplay or anything until I went to Otakon this year. Costumes/pics are in my gallery, so yeah. :D

Lovelyangel_81
12-28-2003, 09:43 AM
I am Lovelyangel_81 on the boards (on livejournal too), My real name is Erika, 22 years old (turned 22 this passed November). So far I am oldest one in the group. ^^;

I been to the Duke Gardens pinic, but not at the crabtree mall (because I was broke.) Hopefully, I can make it to the next one and future events. :)

I am going to Animazment 2004. I been to the passed three Animazement. *I love going to AZ!*
I am going to cosplay as Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket), Anthy Himemiya (Utena), and Mamiya Chida (Utena), and Lolita Goth costume (that I designed)

I hope to go to Otakon next year.

I am sorta shy, and quiet at times, but when people get to know me and I get know people. I tend to let loose a bit. LOL

If you want to see how I look, look in my gallery to see a picture of me in Arwen Blood Red (LOTR), and regular clothes. :)

If you want to chat. You can AIM me @ Animeg6714 or e-mail me @ Animeg6714@aol.com

oh btw, if you have any questions about me that you want to ask? Feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer them. :)

KawaiiEdea
12-28-2003, 11:24 AM
Meh real name is Emma, and i turned 18 last november. I'll be graduateing highschool 2004 (I hope O_O;;;) but I doubt if I'll go straight to collage. At duke gardens, I was the rather hyper kid with a short brown wig and purple tabbard-thingy (Futch, from Suikoden II) and at the Mall, I was the kid with the foofy hair and saggy green cargopants (Toboe, from Wolf's Rain) who only stayed for about an hour :( . My first official con was Nekocon FLash (I cant remember the year) I'm a little hard of hearing - but only when I'm spacing out (which I do alot, unfortunately v_v;) and I'm shy, but in that weird sort of shy where you like to be around peoples, but dont particuarly like to speak out... >_>;; heheee.

OOhh yeah! And I live in Greensboro :D (kinda sorta near the bicentenial gardens and freindly shopping center.. if anyone knows of them!!)

I feel so bad o_o I didn't recognize you at the mall! I knew I had seen you before but I forgot where. Sorry ;_; I wish you could've stayed longer too!

Link Arroway
12-28-2003, 11:57 AM
bicentenial gardens? sounds like a good place for a gathering perhaps, when its not so cold outside :D

Zeruda
12-31-2003, 10:27 PM
:D :D :D indeed it is ^_^!

cheesemonkey
01-01-2004, 02:54 PM
My name's Liz, I'm 16, I live in Greensboro, but I may move to Durham next year... if I get into the School of Science and Math. I've never been to a con, but I'm going to Animazement this year. I love to sew, so maybe my costume won't totally suck even though I have no experience. My IM is nachocheesemonky.

And yeah, Bicentenial Gardens is great if you wanted to organize something there...

Say, Mango/Emma person... if you live around Friendly Center, you might go to my highschool. I'm paranoid about saying its name online, so... does the word Whirlie have any signifigance to you? Haha, so sneaky of me...

Phyxius
01-02-2004, 11:46 PM
My name is Amanda. I'm 22. I'm a college student. I was at the Duke Gardens picnic (I was the one dressed as Harry Potter). I'm going to Animazement this year and it will be my first con!

Zeruda
01-03-2004, 02:26 AM
I remember you!!! Bwaahh~ :D you made such a cute harry XD!!!! cant wait to see you at Animazement ^_^!

Phyxius
01-03-2004, 05:37 PM
I remember you!!! Bwaahh~ :D you made such a cute harry XD!!!! cant wait to see you at Animazement ^_^!

Thank you! I remember you too, and I thought your costume was really cool! I am already so excited about Animazement!

RHIshida
01-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Most know me as Jazon Bladen. I am 16 and have been going to anime cons since Animazement '00. Most know me by my little sprite character with the navy jacket with orange trimming. I didn't go to the Duke Gardens event, but I did go to the mall event! (The one in the navy jacket with orange trimming :P) The Akane Tendo costume I wore at Animazement was my first cosplay, and I plan on doing a Kuroki Kaze costume at AZ '04, among a few others. I also want Tomo and Link to come to my school because IT WILL BE MUCH MORE FUN! :D

Link Arroway
01-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Most know me as Jazon Bladen. I am 16 and have been going to anime cons since Animazement '00. Most know me by my little sprite character with the navy jacket with orange trimming. I didn't go to the Duke Gardens event, but I did go to the mall event! (The one in the navy jacket with orange trimming :P) The Akane Tendo costume I wore at Animazement was my first cosplay, and I plan on doing a Kuroki Kaze costume at AZ '04, among a few others. I also want Tomo and Link to come to my school because IT WILL BE MUCH MORE FUN! :D
hmm well, theres one year left.. and as much fun as it -might- be. Its doubtful! there's stuff I have to finish at wakefield. and I cant afford your school and dont think it would be good to have my friends dad as an admin :P

RHIshida
01-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Afford? IT'S FREE! :D and my dad's pretty cool sometimes, just as long as you don't mention crossplay.

SephirothXer0
01-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey to all, I'm SephirothXer0 the FFFanatic, and uber-deadly swordsman in his lovely little world! My real name is... well... I've been called Sephiroth for so long now I guess it counts as my real name now ^_^; but on my bith certificate is Kyle so you can call me either one or just call me Sir. (jk) I was with drakes at the Concord Mills gathering (I think we were the only ones there...?). I'm an aspiring comic artist/ mangaka currently residing in the Queen City. I'll be at Animazement 05 if I've got the money left, as it is I'm saving up for a trip to Japan this summer. If you wanna chat about FF, Gackt/Malice Mizer, or just how k00l I am you can catch me usually on AIM as SephirothXer0

Kilayi
01-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Ohh I'm Kilayi_S74r, real name Katie (or you can call me Kitty, a lot of people do nowadays) I shall turn 16 in March, AZ 03 was my first con, and I know i saw a few people judging by other threads, etc. I live in Asheboro, which I might add is EXTREMELY BORING!!!! (sorry about that, I'm suffering from withdrawl of not being able to go out with my friends and goof around in Greensboro :p)

You guys and girls or whoever are in Greensboro, maybe we can all meet up and go ice skating at the Ice House sometime ^_^; we seem to be doing that a lot to meet up with people we don't know very well.... If you wanna contact me, my MSN name is Kilayi_S74r and my AIM is kilayis74r e-mail is sailor_twilight1@sailormoon.com if you wanna e-mail me!

So hop to see you at Animazement!

DDR Faery Spice
02-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey, everyone! Spice here, alias Tiffany. I have no nickname besides Tiff, isn't that sad? Well, my friend Justin calls me Lillith, but that's only coz he thinks I'm an evil succubus. ^^; Anyway, I'm 16, turning 17 3 weeks after AZ(June 20! w00t!). This past AZ and Otakon, I wandered around for the entire coz as Spice, the DDR Faery! You may have seen me--check my photo gallery for pics. I saw a lot of you at AZ, and wished I had known who you were so I could've glomped you!!!*glomps you all anyway* I haven't been to any of the CCR gatherings coz I live in Charlotte and usually can't get rides, but thanks to my love Dracos, I'll be at the thingy this Saturday!! No idea whether I'll be cosplaying, but I'll wear cool clothes nonetheless. I seek cosplayers from Charlotte and the surrounding areas, I've founded a videogame club at my school(Northwest School of the Arts) where I'm a junior and a choral/clothing design major, I've been cosplaying for two years(this is my third), I own the left AZ elevator, leased from farmboybob XP, And I say "Nyu!" when poked. XD Oh, and I am an aspiring webcomic artist--my comic seems to get a good reaction from people, so I've been forced into creating merchandise. *sheepish grin* So that's me!! BTW, I have no 'net at home;_;, so pm me or email me and I can chat with anyone that way!!!

CandieMan
02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
I am....

The CandieMan....

I live to drive Edea around in pimped out automobiles with gold rims and quad 12's.... blastin' oh yes....

No really, I'm the old (23) foo, who pimps candy canes... Or (at the Katsucon) little SweetHearts! I went to the recent picnic near UNC, and the Adventure Landing gathering, and the most recent Katsucon 10. I am Edea's brother. YES... BROTHER... :eeek:
Background:
Edea had a brother that was barred from ever seeing his sister again because he tried to stick SOMEONE's gunblade up Cid's no-no-place for puttin the inappropriate moves on her. Yes... The story of the CandieMan unfolds. Stay tuned as the story develops.

evaneko
02-23-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm Eva- I think pretty much everyone calls me that. No point in nicknames since my name's only 3 letters O.o. I turned 17 last Jan 14th and I live in Raleigh. I'm a Kingdom Hearts junkie, I love movies, reading, tons of stuff... I'm really into art- I do anime stuff sometimes but mostly just stuff for class. I haven't been able to make it to CCR event because of stupid school ...grrrrr.... but I was at AZ last year you might remember me! I was kingdom hearts yuffie (green shirt, yellow shirt, white tights) and also chii in a white dress with a really big bow. I'm really into art- I do some anime stuff but mostly just stuff for class. I'll be at AZ again this year too, as Riku- regular and unknown versions and possibly as Selphie from FFVII.

End Lifeking
06-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Name: Jose
Nickname: Joka, Joka_M, Zero, Miroku, El Mariachi
Info: I just finished high school (YEAH!!!! IM OUT OF THERE!!!!) but now Im headed toward Greensboro, NC(A&T State University) to start college. Im into all most any type of anime/manga out there, which actually has enspired me to start writting. A friend and I are hoping to start our own company of sorts called Los Libros/Hell Pages Productions(PM or AIM(dragonzero86) if you want to find out more about that). Thats really all the info I feel like giving right now, anybody wants to know anymore just PM or AIM me.

Squirt
06-06-2004, 07:33 PM
I'm Corey or to some people Squirt hence the sn. I won't even begin to list my other nicknames. I just turned 16 last month on the 13th. Been going to AZ since 00 and I hope to soon be going to Otakon just as much starting with this year. I'm rather shy around people I don't know so don't be offended if I don't talk to you that much at first. I only know Farmboybob and Quadrain61 right now but I hope to meet and get to know everyone else. Wow uh there isn't much to say about me... I go to Enloe and starting in August I will be a junior and I still don't have my freaking license. Mmm yeah I guess if you want to know more (yeah right) just PM me. ^_^

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-08-2004, 09:14 AM
My name is charlie, i turned 14 last oct. i live in Harrnet county NC. AZ 04 was my first con ever. Im kinda shy at first but i open up more when i get to know people better. I am an idiot and will do any crazy stunt.

Terumi
06-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Hi ^^;
My real name is Casey, but the majority of my friends call me Digi. I've been cosplaying for a little over 4 years. I'm 16 - 17 July 3rd. umm.... I'm a happy Christian ^^ I luv God. I luv you too ^^ :hug: I have been to 7 cons (that's why I'm broke) and some of you might know me from the Crabtree Valley mall skip along ^^ I was Haku from Naruto. I didn't get to go to the picnic one though ;-; Can't wait until the next meeting ^^ My plan: hug you all XD . Am I forgetting anything? O-o; Oh, I was Anko and Haku at AZ this year.
Er.... I'm a big Naruto junkie and right now I'm reading the Candidate For Goddess manga. I live over in Franklinton and I usualy do cosplay groups with my boyfriend Ryan and oniichan, Toshiaki (Eric :P) I'm usually over apologetic ._.; but I love to have fun and help people whenever I can ^^ ::Think think:: I lub j00?

Prof Farnsworth
06-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Hello. Eventhough I'll be 20 in a few months, I'm still kind of a newbie as I've only been to animazement 04 (as Spike Spiegel), which I thoroughly enjoyed. Met some really great people. Shoutouts! You know you are!

I am going to Otakon this year (scratch that, thought I would be), and I'm really excited about that. Not sure what I'm going to do about cosplaying though. Since I don't have the time, I'll just bring Spike again. I could put together a Lupin or Jigen though.

Avanon
06-11-2004, 09:32 PM
I...failed to post here when I first joined. Some of you may know me as that wierd creepy girl who gives "line backer" glomps. Love to those at AZ ~_^. I was at the zoo and was also the sponser of the after zoo sleepover and midnight easter egghunt. Hope to have more events...and invite even more strangers/hobos from CCR to spend teh night at my abode. LANS welcome..o.O

Star_Angel
07-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Hello! My name is Angela (can call me Angela, Angie, Angel whatever!), I'm 21 and I live in Asheboro (and throughly agree with Kilayi_S74r when she said it is boring here! but we have a bookstore now!!!!! and bout time too!!!!!) I've been cosplaying for awhile now, even more-so now since i have the run of my moms sewing machine! I've been going to cons for awhile now (I work at a comic shop so I go to ones that arent Anime to!) and I used to play in a Rennaisance music group through UNCG so I went to a lot of Renn. too. Any Asheboro people want to get together I am so for that!
Oh yeah and *GLOMP* to Kilayi_S74r and Avanon for coming to see me at work!
AIM- CandiaLuna or angalese

Prof Farnsworth
07-26-2004, 08:35 PM
From one oboist/mallet percussionist to another, Weclome Star_Angel! You don't work in a comic shop called Dragon's Den, do you, Cause you look awefully familiar? hmm... that's right, I saw you at AZ '04! I was cosplaying Spike. Rock on hautbois! :rockon:

EDIT: Oh right, we've talked before, gomen, I should have remembered. OK now my brain is fully jogged :jjacks: . :wave:

Shiree-chan
07-27-2004, 02:20 AM
okie hello! My name is not really Shiree. But I'm not tellin'.
I'm actually 12 and I've just started cosplaying. I was born right after
New Years. ( YaY! ) I'm actually a very very very shy person but im hyper
and active on the internet. ::shrugs:: Dunno why.
Oh yeah, I went to AX04. I'm getting ready for AX05 even though
it's a year away :thumbsup: .
AND...I'm TOTALLY obsessed with KH :heart: . A little of FF too.
And ummm...will you be mt friend? ::slaps head::
( don't say that Shiree! ) Yeah...bout' it.

CHEESE!! :bigtu:

AnimesChild65
08-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Ah! A cosplayer in my area around my age! (I'm 13) . yay!!!! ::hugs::
Anyways, my name is Sinthia, and yea...I'm tired, so i'm not gonna type anymore -
-_-'

Goddess Cookie
08-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Mai name is Sabrina! Although I am called Sabi...hehe...I'm 17 and I live in Asheboro...the boringest place on earth! Um...I know some peeps but not alot...hehe...YAY!!!

Chukkie
10-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Guess it's my turn to introduce myself. My real name is Charles, but my really close friends call me Chukkie. I recieved this name about five years ago from my very large and muscular friend who was a junior at the time, being a timid weak freshman, I had no choice but to keep the name. At first I hated it, but now I love it when my friends call me that. I am 19 years old, but if I'm in a good mood I look much younger. I'm a full time college student at Craven Community College, and for a job I stock goods at Food Lion in the small town of Havelock and I don't hate my job, but I don't like it either. I'm not very good with customers because they tend to ask irritating questions like "Are these items that say Sale on sale?" I don't talk much unless I find an interesting conversation.. I have not been to any of your gatherings, but I would like to go to the ones in the future. I have been to Animazent in '02 and '04 and plan on spending all three days in '05. My hobbies include anime and video games(naturally), exercising, reading, cooking, eating, and walking. Well, that's all the random info I feel like giving you guys. Talk to ya later

kiniru_no_usagi
10-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Hello ^^
I haven't posted on the Carolina forum before, but I'd still like to introduce myself. I'd perfer to keep my real name to myself, but you may call me Usagi or Usa-chan ^^. I am fifteen, however I think that I act older than my age and am more mature. I am currently a sophmore in high school. My favorite subjects are German, Tech Theatre, and Chemistry. I am very interested in the Gothic Lolita style. I just think that it is one of the most beautiful, appealing, and flattering looks out there. I respect anyone who dresses like that and does it well. I would really like to be a fashion designer when I grow up. I am very interested in fashion and art and photography. Right now I am just independently studying such subjects, but once I get some more skills, I'd like to do a lot more things involved with these art forms. My other hobbies include watching anime, reading manga, being with friends, studying (for school and for subjects of my choice ^^), watching movies, working on school plays/musicals (my high school has an extremely good theatre department; the best, if I do say so myself :D), sewing, designing, reading, etc. I live in a fairly rural part of North Carolina (I'm not going to share the name of the town), and about fifteen minutes from Animazement :). I'd really love to come to some of these anime events that are held in North Carolina (becides Animazement) if I can. Well, that's all (wow that was a lot O_O). Bye!
-Usagi ^^

nixxer
10-06-2004, 09:26 AM
weeee Im nixxy-chan, Im 20 and I turn 21 a week before AZ :D so its my at home bday con :rockon: heheheh anyway, I live in really small town that is near New Bern. I go to school at Lenore Community College up in Kinston, its a rather long drive, but no college closer offers classes I want to take, Im majoring to be a graphic designer, infact I just finished one midterm exam so Im a little :eeek: Ive been to AZ twice now, last time was for all 3 days, Ive been to nekocon once and otakon once, Im skipping out on nekocon this year and going to AUSA instead. I work part-time at papa johns pizza, which isnt too awfully bad, though I am looking forward to actually having a better job. Im typically a reserved person, though I do have my crazy bouts of energy from time to time ^_^ and Im not really girly save for my love of plushies, bishies and yaoi :heart: other then that there's not much else...heheh

Tohma
10-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Hello cosplayers ^_^

Most of my friends call me Tohma, so I guess we'll just keep it at that ^^. I'm new to the Carolinas, just moved down here from New York about 6 months ago, so I haven't been to any of the CCR events sadly. There was one after I moved here but it was a bit of a drive from my house. I am a manager at the Joanns in Winston-Salem (Best place for a cosplayer to work ^^), but I actually live an hour northwest of there. I'm 22, going to be 23 in December and I would love to come out and meet some of you all at a gathering if they are ever held in a place that I can get to without driving 4 hours X_X

I've been to Nekocon twice, Katsucon twice, Otakon twice, and CNAnime once. I plan on going to those first three again for many many years to come. Maybe I'll get to go to Animazement this year too since that is apparently in NC ^_^

I'm not sure what else to say so I guess that is saying enough ~_^ If you are ever in the W-S area, feel free to drop in to Joanns and say hi. I'll gladly help with all your cosplaying needs ^^

Inamichan
10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Tohma - Winston-Salem love! You'll probably be seeing me come Thanksgiving break, as I'm sorely in need of fabric... :P

Tohma
10-10-2004, 09:29 PM
Tohma - Winston-Salem love! You'll probably be seeing me come Thanksgiving break, as I'm sorely in need of fabric... :P

Great! If you see me there (nametag that says Michele) definetly tell me you are a cosplay.comer! It would be so great to help someone who is getting stuff for an anime costume ^_^ You'll know I'm there because there will be a white car in the parking lot with Gundam Seed and Saiyuki figures hanging in the window ~_^

Toastersix
10-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I posted a while back on the joining thread, and now I thought I'd introduce myself. Hi! I'm Tasukichan and most people call me Tohru or Virginia. ^_^ I live in Spartanburg, South Carolina. (about 30 minutes from the SC-NC line) My favourites shoes are X/1999, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon and some other stuff. xD I love Angel Sanctuary! I have been to 2 Anime Weekend Atlantas, 1 Katsucon, and 1 Otakon. ^_^ I am hoping to go to AZ this year! Tohma, I saw you alot at Otakon! I was Arashi in the X group, and I was Tohru with the picture of her mother in the Fruits Basket group. ^_^

So... Hi! ^_^

Tohma
10-17-2004, 09:12 PM
I posted a while back on the joining thread, and now I thought I'd introduce myself. Hi! I'm Tasukichan and most people call me Tohru or Virginia. ^_^ I live in Spartanburg, South Carolina. (about 30 minutes from the SC-NC line) My favourites shoes are X/1999, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon and some other stuff. xD I love Angel Sanctuary! I have been to 2 Anime Weekend Atlantas, 1 Katsucon, and 1 Otakon. ^_^ I am hoping to go to AZ this year! Tohma, I saw you alot at Otakon! I was Arashi in the X group, and I was Tohru with the picture of her mother in the Fruits Basket group. ^_^

So... Hi! ^_^

I remember both those costumes and I believe I have pictures of both in my Otakon gallery ^_^ Yay for seeing fellow Carolina people...even if I didn't know it at the time ^^;; Seems we have several similar favorites too, with X, FB, and AS. Two of which I have also cosplayed ^_^

Are you going to Katsu or Otakon again this year? With any luck I'll be headed to both..Jyuunishi Challenge year #3 ^_^ Gets better every year!

Toastersix
10-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I remember both those costumes and I believe I have pictures of both in my Otakon gallery ^_^ Yay for seeing fellow Carolina people...even if I didn't know it at the time ^^;; Seems we have several similar favorites too, with X, FB, and AS. Two of which I have also cosplayed ^_^

Are you going to Katsu or Otakon again this year? With any luck I'll be headed to both..Jyuunishi Challenge year #3 ^_^ Gets better every year!

Yep! I'm going to both Katsu and Otakon! ^_^

rainyday
11-09-2004, 09:52 PM
ok so i just saw this thread. my name is araina but EVERYONE calls me rain (including my mother) so you are welcome to call me that too. i live in w-s and go to salem academy but i used to live in greensboro so i am very familiar with the gso area. i am relatively new cosplay but i dived in deep and i don't think there is any turning back. i'm 15 and will be 16 on feb 13th. i have not been to any CCR events but i was at otakon this year (along with everyone else in the USA lol) and i'm going to the ren fest this weekend so i will be missing the mall gathering...too bad. i look forward to meeting all of you someday. :D

CreativeGuy
04-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Hey, name is Steven. Live in Rock Hill, SC. Just moved here. Looking to meet friends in the Carolina area with similar interests. I'm 25. I've been to a few cons but none that were really anime specific except for Connecticon but even that had some other stuff from SCI-FI/Fantasy

My AIM is SpikeSpiegel725.

hentaigirl82
04-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is hentaigirl, but my real name is DeAnna im 22 yrs old that lives in Charlotte with my bf Steve. Im just a fun loving person that loves to have a great time. I graduated from college with a degree in culinary and im taking summer classes for japanese. Im known for my hentai signs and hentai character cosplay I do, some ppl hate it some ppl love it. I been working at ebgames for four yrs and love videogames if ya ever on xbox live hit me up .I dont really know to many ppl who cosplay down here Charlotte besides my best friend Jay-San, but I always look forward to meeting new ppl.

Jay-san80
04-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jay, and I live in Charlotte, NC! I am 24, a graduate of Johnson C. Smith, and currently working for Wachovia, and I like to have a good time. I've been to Katsucon this year, Animazement and AWA last year. Recently, I've gotten into cosplaying myself (My first costume was Sasuke at AWA), but besides my best friend Hentaigirl, I really haven't seen any other cosplayers around Charlotte. Recently, I have also gotten into drawing, and have a page on DA (uchiha33.deviantart.com), so check it out! I am certainly looking forward to meeting a lot of new people!

StrawberryGoth
04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Hiiiii
*waves*
My name is Bailey. My pseudonym is Strawberrygoth/Strawberry/or just Berry, but if you meet me I'll just tell you to call me Bailey ^^.
I'm 20 years old and I live in the Spartanburg area of South Carolina. Quite close to Tasukichan actually!
I have been cosplaying for almost 5 years now, my cosplay credits include Nanami of Revolutionary Girl Utena, Chii, Morrigan, Hinoto, Myoubi, etc.
I have been to several cons ^^ I went to Animazement every year until last year when I went to Akon instead to see PLC ^^;; I still missed AZ though. Anime Weekend Atlanta 2000 was my first con and I just couldn't get enough after that. I have also been to Otakon, and Anime Expo as well.
I am in between schools and jobs right now which means that I have plenty of time to do it in but no money to do it with lol.
My cosplay dream would be to have a sponsor, someone to hand me money and be like "Here, make yourself pretty."

veePLUS
04-24-2005, 08:28 PM
hello! my name is vedrana (call me vee if that's too difficult for you :D). i'm 17 and almost out of high school. i live in cary but next year i'll either be attending UNC Chapel Hill or Duke (still haven't decided which!).

i've been to animazement i think 4 years now and of course i'll be going this year again. i also really really hope i'll be able to go to otakon finally. i'll be dressed up as ayane from DOA and also a few others (to be decided) at animazement.

i don't know a single person in CCR yet ^^;;. my screename is x veePLUS x so please im me! i really wanna meet you guys.

JuuJuu
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey! My name's Mia and I live in the Pee Dee area of South Carolina. I'm seventeen, so I'll be graduating this year! I'm off to college this August and I'll be attending Coastal Carolina Univeristy.

My first con was Animazement '03. I was unable to go last year, so I'm really excited about going back this year; I might even get all the way to Otakon! I'm finally going to cosplay this year and I plan on dessing up as Isis Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh! I'll only be doing one costume for Saturday but that's good for a first timer, right?

I only have one cosplay lovin' friend around so I really wanna get to know all of you from CCR. Don't hesitate to IM me and see you at Animazement '05!

monochromatic
05-05-2005, 02:13 AM
hello everyone~! im monochromatic, but you can call me Jingles :3
i live down in wilmington and dont belive in capitalizing words XD
anyways, im 19 right now and tend to attend the cons up in virgina. ive never been to animazment.... but thats for a few reasons i cant control...
im usually at anime mid atlantic and can be found at nekocon sometimes and sometimes katsucon

Kage Red Tiger
05-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Yo ya'll, I'm the newest member of the CCR group. My name: Malcolm Leon Sneed, Jr. I'm 20yrs of age now. I enjoy manga/anime you know the usual thing that we CCR's like or else we wouldn't be here. I've been cosplaying for a short time, hoping to make my first con a great one, and plus I know some of the members who are already on here. Well see ya'll at AZ. PEACE!!!!!!!!! ^__^
:jjacks: :jjacks:

DrifterCelest
05-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Yo! I'm Erika, from SC. I'm 14 (15 in September) and I HOPE to attend AWA but the outlook is VERY low. I hope I can go to some meet-ups, or find a photoshoot to attend sometime (hopefully in SC). My aol im is angelponeros and I respond well to random ims from people. :)

Erika aka Celest

Hinoto
05-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I used to be Strawberrygoth but have recently changed my pseudonym. Just thought that I should let you guys know.

Masahiro018
06-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi...I'm Daryl...and I'm an alco...wait...wrong introduction template.

Um. Yeah. My name's Daryl. 20 years old, Wilmington NC. Been cosplaying since 2002. I was Wolfwood this year at AZ 2005, likely to go to NekoCon with the same costume if funds allow.

Not much can be said about me. I like cosplaying. I go to school for creative writing. Um...yeah...peace.

Ultraman
06-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Hello, my real name is Drew, and I'm your friendly neighborhood Ultraman. I'm 19 years old, and I live in Clayton, North Carolina. I am a diabetic. I dropped out of High School in April, and am now getting my GED (or as Masahiro018 puts it "a Good Enough Degree"). I've been to Animazement once (2004), and I missed out on AZ 2005. At AZ 2004 I cosplayed as Revolver Ocelot (old). I would love to go to other cons nearby, but the lack of a job prevents that. I love to watch anime when I get the chance to, and I love watching Tokusatsu. I guess that's about it.

Feel free to IM me if you want to chat, or ask me questions (about what? I don't know.)

LadyXenie
06-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Hiya!
I'm Xenie! I've been gone forever. I've been working and moving all over the place in NC. I'm currently living in Lexington! I haven't done any serious cosplays I just love catgirls! ^_^ Feels good to be back..I'm 23. Yeppers..I don't know what else to say...so hi!

adrawer4ever
07-23-2005, 01:33 PM
yo, I be adrawer4ever (duh) otherwise known as Liz or Lizzeh,whichever. I've been cosplaying since... well the beginning of the year? I've got a total of 1 con under my belt (lol) and a few cosplays (you can see them in meh gallery) oh ja, I'm 13 years young (I do, feel so young compared to everyone.) and um, well I suppose that's it.

CreativeGuy
07-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Decided to post a little more about me this time. Hey, name is Steven. Live in Rock Hill, SC. Just moved here. Looking to meet friends in the Carolina area with similar interests and obviously into costuming. I'm 26. I've been to a few cons but none that were really anime specific except for Connecticon but even that had some other stuff from SCI-FI/Fantasy. Most recently I've been to Adventure Con in Knoxville, TN and Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC, where I met up with Star_Angel. I plan on making it to Dragoncon this year as well.

My instant messenger info is in my profile so give me a buzz or whatever. I'm always up for talking to people that are into costuming.

JaxReaper
08-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey people, Reaper here. I'm new to cosplay. Actually, my first attempt will be at Otakon this year, which also happends to be my first con. Wish me luck.

Anywho, I live in Spring Lake, for those of you who don't know, it's a small town north of Fort Bragg, and south of Lillington & Sanford. It's actually not even really in the city part, more like in the country which actually isn't Spring Lake, just addressed so.

Again I ramble off the point. Anywho, I just wanted to get to know some other cosplayers from North Carolina. I like Halo, if you want to play, my gamertag is the same as my name here.

Ok, I'm done, if you want to know anything else, just ask.

Sorry the post is so lengthy.

leeloo67
08-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Hey - new here, and I live in Raleigh. No cosplay experience or cons or anything at all. Just got turned on to it about a week ago in fact and I have been simply blown away by just about all the photos posted on this site. Two different groups of friends of mine are headed to Dragon con in a few weeks (mainly for the anime and comic book angles), and there is a very good chance I will be tagging along...

tierza89
08-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey! i'm new too. name's elley and its nice to meet you all. I live in winston salem and i'm 15--16 in october. I've made costumes before but i'm still pretty new at this. i guess thats about it. I'm usually on aim-tierza89-if you wanna say hi :)