PDA

View Full Version : Is Arc the Lad costumes hard to find at shows?

Arc_The_Lad
11-02-2002, 12:30 PM
I was wondering if there are many people that dress up as characters from Arc the Lad much? I plan on going to a show as Lutz soon.

Celine
11-02-2002, 02:30 PM
There haven't been too many... I've seen three Arcs and two Elks, and a Kukuru. My friend Matt went as Poco (I think he made a really good Poco! It's such a cute costume). That's all I can think of. It's not a very well known game/show.

Eriol
11-02-2002, 10:49 PM
I've seen a picture of Arc and Elk. The game and anime don't have much exposure.

Arc_The_Lad
11-04-2002, 10:36 AM
thanks a lot for your reply, I'm almost done my Lutz costume, I just need to find a bag and make some daggers. (I am NOT using a purse as my bag)

Eriol
11-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Lutz's bag is a like a mini-messenger pouch. I'm sure you can find reference images if you look in the Renaissance/Medieval category.

Arc_The_Lad
11-06-2002, 04:57 PM
Wait a sec..... Celine....... I've been to your site! You do great costumes! And Matt did look good too.

Celine
11-06-2002, 06:05 PM
You have? Thank you so much! =^.^= I made that entire costume in about a day... so it wasn't perfect, but I was pretty happy with the result.

One of my friends has been talking about doing Chongara for a while now... but I don't know when he'd have that done by. We just think it'd be funny for him to carry around the big cauldron and pull plushies out of it! XD

Arc_The_Lad
11-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Chongara eh? that costume hard to make, make big hurt in head ya? (that's how chongara talks like F.Y.I.) Chongara's cool. later i also plan on doing Cid from FF7 and Glenn from Chrono Cross. Oh yeah, as of right now I'm in the middle of playing Star Ocean, that game rules! but there is too much talking.

tamahomegurl
11-06-2002, 10:53 PM
*raises hand*

i've seen one really cool Arc costume at anime expo 2002!!! it was pretty cool!!!

another anime character which i thought was pretty rare and cool is orphen!! ^___- i personally like arc the lad better though!! *winks*