PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Katsucon

DigitalCactus
12-27-2003, 03:56 AM
48 days till Katsucon! "Is it Katsucon yet?" Forget New Year's! Im counting down the time till its Katsucon! Who's with me?!

Sorahana
12-27-2003, 08:57 AM
Hell yea! Lol XD;. Wow its only 48 days til Katsucon! Yipee!!!!! I need to finish my costumes lol XD;.

Tsuchi
12-27-2003, 10:08 AM
48 DAYS! :lost: ahhh i got to get my costume finished :thumbsup:

Lyn
12-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Holy crap! o_o 48 days already?! *freaks* I'm sooo not ready on any of my costumes. Dude, I've got to get to serious work now. Got to go pester my Mom to take me out fabric shopping like....now.

*runs around madly* Eeee.

You just had to post this to make us all freak out, didn't you? -_-

Aer
12-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Wow, didn't know it was that so close! hehe

Good, yet bad cause I gotta get working on my costumes >_<

Sorahana
12-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Yea DigitalCactus did this to make us freak.........DAMN YOU!!!!!! Kidding lol XD. And you need to put the penguin avatar up. It's so frikin cute lol XD. Must get fabric!!!!

otakutre
12-27-2003, 11:49 AM
That's too many days and not enough days.... at the SAME TIME! Eeeeee.

Toastersix
12-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Yay! I can't believe it's so close!!! I s'ppose going fabric shopping now would be a good idea, ne?

Sorahana
12-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Watch out Wal-Marts and fabric stores everywhere! The Katsucon attendees are going invade lol XD.

Anikiki
12-27-2003, 12:58 PM
Gotta work, gotta work. Good thing I'm in my winter break. I've got all the time I needed. So what am I doing here posting when I should be working on my costume?!? *gasp* dunno...

I didn't know Richard Cox was on Lil Romeo...

Sorahana
12-27-2003, 02:25 PM
Yesh he was. It was just for the Christmas special lol XD. He wears a Santa suit lol XD;. He is so awesome *drools*.

kitty_neko
12-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Gah, don't remind me, I haven't even gotten started on my costume yet! X_X This next month or so will be complete chaos... @_@!

Sami
12-27-2003, 09:00 PM
Wow, it's that close ALREADY?!

I have three costumes to make that I haven't even started yet!!! >___< WHYYYY ME?!

twentystitches
12-27-2003, 09:33 PM
x_x

...Gah, I haven't even really started two of my costumes! I should panic...

...*does so* *flails*

isami
12-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Nooo, I have little over a month to do EVERYTHING.

Oh, but how I cannot wait to go. XD

-Isa

Daala
12-28-2003, 01:37 AM
it's funny the person that started this topic, doesn't have his out fit done yet...LOL!!

However I can't wait to meet everyone! Room Parties???

Toastersix
12-28-2003, 12:19 PM
I heard there was going to be a ninja party in some suite, but they really haven't recently decided on where yet... *evil laugh* a Ninja party...

Tsuchi
12-28-2003, 12:57 PM
i hread bout the ninja party but i don't think i can go even if they decide on a room. :thumbsup:

oh well *goes to resvered her hotel room * i am doing this too late i kno

ShatteredSunset
12-28-2003, 02:19 PM
Room parties :D Uh... Geez, it really is count down time >_< I have some serious work to do. AGHH. I just realized how much work. ~panicks and flees~

madhatterr104
12-28-2003, 02:45 PM
im so behind *sigh*
just finished the lining for my skirt...sewed one faux-dread and spray painted the living poop outta it.. (i think i inhaled enough fumes to send a five person crew to the moon)

why is it human nature to wait till the last second to do things?? grrr...

atleast im not alone ^^

Raine
12-28-2003, 02:55 PM
WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! O__________O;;;;;;

I HAVE TO FINISH 2 COSTUMES!!! And I don't even have all the fabric!!! WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*runs off to beg for a trip to Joanns*

A little over a month...... ;________; *stress meter goes off the charts* Wah.

Rinkun
12-28-2003, 03:12 PM
i've gone with 2 costumes to 1 and it's not the original 2 i wanted to make...why? so poor :( damn college...and OTakon XDD

i still have to send out my pre-reg and get a hotel room XDD

Daala
12-29-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeah I saw the ninja party thing too, I'd like to check that out... ^_^

ainslye
12-29-2003, 08:12 AM
Oh, lordie...
I haven't started my two costumes yet, but I knew I wouldn't get to them until after the holidays. Guess it's that time to start.

They aren't too complicated, so I should be okay. The hard part will be the costume I'm making for the other half. He finally agreed to cosplay (very recently) in one of our groups, but he just HAD to go ahead and pick something difficult... LOL. Lizzy, heeelpppp me! ^_^

Ragresen
12-29-2003, 08:33 AM
Must Finish the one Costume I am working on and get started on the 2nd. God it is so close I can taste it.

Darxim
12-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Psh, I was planning on waiting until the week before to start making the costume. How long could it possibly take?

That long? You're kidding. You're not? How could it possibly take that long? Oh, I see. I didn't think about that. I'd better get started as soon as... oh, look, a new episode of Da Capo...

DigitalCactus
12-29-2003, 03:04 PM
muahaha yes the panic has begun officially for me too. I'm working on a pattern for my costume's waistband. need to find newspaper to plan this all out on. Im too cheap to go out and buy large sheets of newsprint paper. I'm broke from Christmas. Come on Friday! I needs my paycheck!

I have yet to buy the boots for my costume and make my nanchaku oh great and I have to repair my Beyond the Grave costume... heh *starts to mildly panick*

Lyn
12-29-2003, 03:45 PM
Welp, I got a little more progress today.

I fought and won my battle with a wig. ^^; So, yeah, all my wigs for the costumes are ready at least. And I got a friend to give me a bunch of fabric for one costume and patterns that might help. So now I just gotta get a little bit more fabric and then sew, sew, sew. x_x;

Funny to see that just about everyone is panicking to get everything done right now, lol. I don't think I know anyone who is actually ready for the con yet.

katchoo
12-29-2003, 04:14 PM
I've decided to not touch ffxi unless I sew for at least an hour that day. Yesterday I finsihed my talim shorts, and am now putting on the gold trim. Will probably finish that tonight. This weekend is her top. weee. Hopefully I can finish that soon. Sakuno should be really easy, but I need to find material. I have material for Ivy but that's going to take almost all of Jan-Feb. I hope I can finish it in time. If not..oh well. It will be ready for the next con. My EGL v-day outfit will be a simple one day project. already have the fabric. ^_^

Schu
12-30-2003, 01:51 AM
I think I'll go to wal-mart....... at 1 am o_o

Hehe, I've barely gotten started on my trainer Rikku, and I have to deal with hair extensions and stuff now that my hair is short O_o

And I still have to get plane tix! And get Zelda armor done! And Ritz is a pile of vinyl!

oh no!

Hey wait...... I still have 45 days :P

Darxim
12-30-2003, 02:27 AM
Get your priorities straight:
1. Transportation
2. Lodging
3. Costume

What's the point of having finished in time for the con if you're not at the con?

kelldar
12-30-2003, 09:27 AM
I've got my plane tickets and my hotel room. I've got just about all the material I need for Bell, and I dyed some fabric for it last night. I've got to finish Tohru's shirt, which I started almost two months ago but haven't worked on since... hee.
Other than that it's just getting stuff out of storage and packing it :) ooh I'm so excited, I've been having con-withdrawal lately.

Sorahana
12-30-2003, 09:57 AM
My mom and uncle are driving(since my mom,aunt,uncle,grandparents,2 cosuins, and me are going. My dad doesn't do cons lol) and we booked our room in September XD. For the time being we're staying Friday-Monday but my mom might change that and we might not even go if it snows or if its supposed to snow. And we sent my pre-reg out yesterday.

UnwantedKikyo
12-30-2003, 02:20 PM
I sent out my pre-reg. like 4wks ago ^_^' and Im rooming with tora now all I gotta do is earn some damn money!!! and then go to the fabric store and make this suprise outfit ^_^ shesh so far yet so dang on close!!!! yes beware fabric stores of the raiding katsucon cosplays!!! haha ^_^

ZiggyB
12-30-2003, 05:56 PM
kell: Oh cool, I guess I'll see you at Katsucon, and with a new Bell huh? Yay! :)

I've also got my hotel and plane tickets squared away.

TyJILDown
12-30-2003, 06:26 PM
My ride isn't going to Katsucon right now, so I have to get bus tickets purchased. I rather look into airfare prices myself. just too bad my boyfriend and his friend are pretty busted after the holidays...guess I'm stuck with Greyhound...

Atleast hotel & costumes are ready to go.

Toastersix
12-30-2003, 07:42 PM
I still have to make my room reservations. x_X I have everything finished BUT the hotel room. The costume's finished, as is buying the plane tickets and pre-reg. Well, if any of you see a zombified Lenne walking around Katsucon... that'll be me. ^_^:;

otakutre
12-30-2003, 08:36 PM
I am teh overacheiver. About some things, anyway. I booked the Katsu room about three weeks after Otakon. ^_^; However, I just sent my pre-reg in about a week ago.

Costumes are, in fact, pending. They get priority seating in my car and everyone else that fits with their stuff can go. Heh. But Ulala still needs a lot of work, Malon needs repairs, Seras needs repairs, and Urban Cowgirl Malon needs to exist. Oops.

Still, talked to my roommie and partner in crime on the phone today... we are tres excited and plotting slightly evil things for the masquerade. Mwa ha ha. ^_^

T4uRu$k4tt
12-30-2003, 08:48 PM
oh man oh man, just when i thought i had everything pretty okay timeline-wise i had to go and think of *a whole new frikken* cosplay i wanted to do!!!!!

::cries::

and i messed up the shirt i was making for alllllegra from ssx3, so now i have to buy a new one. *pout*
i'm broke. that's three whole dollars that could be going to three whole packages of ramen to eat while i'm there, heh.

but at least i got my pre-reg in the mail yesterday!! ^^;;

i can't wait to get together for some pre-con cosplay maddness, it should be interesting since as of now none of us are finished what we need, hehe

~katt

CHAOS
12-30-2003, 09:10 PM
45 days left and I still didn't preregister.....*runs around*

Sorahana
12-30-2003, 09:56 PM
Hehe I keep changing what costumes I wanna do........I can't decide!! Lol XD;. And yes Katsucon is very close! Gah!! :runs around draging Inuyasha behind her: Anyway I'm plotting something for Katsucon which will be funny and a bit disturbing and over obsessive but hey! Lol xD;.
*evil glare at SciGuy* hahahaha XD. It's nothing mean lol . Just funny and very weird =D.

Toastersix
12-30-2003, 10:07 PM
0.0 Otakutre, Seras Victoria? I gotta see it! I love Seras! *ahem* Anyways.. it's always fun to see Hellsing charrys. I really wanna see an Integra, because I didn't get to see one @ AWA.. ;_;

Then again, AWA *is* rather small...

otakutre
12-31-2003, 03:34 AM
Tasuki: I was at AWA too (wore something else, not Seras) and I saw I think one Alucard and one Alexander. I was surprised how few there were since Hellsing is so popular. There are sure to be pics of my Seras in my gallery, maybe in the otakon folder.

I wasn't planning on bringing her down but Eurobeat King asked me to... so okay! ^_^ Eee. Work to doooooooo. I wish the semester started a little later... I need more time! ;_;

Toastersix
12-31-2003, 11:36 AM
You were at AWA? 0.0

Yeah, I only saw ONE Alucard and one Alexander.

Come to think of it, I only saw 4 or 5 Vashes.... 0.o

You might have seen me and my crazy Ranma group. We did the bizarre(and painful, for me, I might add..) pose. Ranma and I would link arms and then he'd pull me up onto his back and my feet would rest on Ryoga. Of course, it always looked like I was kicking him. heh...

*sigh* It's been TOO long since I've been to a con! At least I know Katsucon is close, lol.

ainslye
12-31-2003, 11:51 AM
oh man oh man, just when i thought i had everything pretty okay timeline-wise i had to go and think of *a whole new frikken* cosplay i wanted to do!!!!!

::cries::

and i messed up the shirt i was making for alllllegra from ssx3, so now i have to buy a new one. *pout*
i'm broke. that's three whole dollars that could be going to three whole packages of ramen to eat while i'm there, heh.

but at least i got my pre-reg in the mail yesterday!! ^^;;

i can't wait to get together for some pre-con cosplay maddness, it should be interesting since as of now none of us are finished what we need, hehe

~katt

A whole new cosplay? And you can't give up claritin. I haven't even started Zoe yet.

dizzylizzy
12-31-2003, 12:30 PM
A whole new cosplay? And you can't give up claritin. I haven't even started Zoe yet.

can we say kaori is still not cut out?! ::winks:: so much to do, so little time. damn x-mas holidays making me work a lot and be busy!

i'm really excited about this con. more than i was for otakon. go figure. hopefully i'll get to meet some peeps.... i totally shy usually unless you know me. ^^

Sorahana
12-31-2003, 02:30 PM
I need to start working on costumes........and I need more fabric!! Lol XD;. Wal-Mart here I come! Lol XD;.

ainslye
01-01-2004, 09:48 AM
We'll make you un-shy, Lizzy. I can't wait for this con! I think it's because it will so much less overwhelming than an otakon tends to be.
*looks around* is anyone out here actually prepared?

CHAOS
01-01-2004, 09:59 AM
hopefully i'll get to meet some peeps.... i totally shy usually unless you know me. ^^
Join the club. :p

Sorahana
01-01-2004, 10:51 AM
KATSUCON IS NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!! Wh00t!!!!!!!!!
:jumps up and down but remembers that she has to make costumes:
DAMMIT! :runs around frantically:

Toastersix
01-01-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm never shy @ conventions. lol.

I guess I just think,'You'll never see them again!'

....despite how WRONG I am. lol. Oh well. ^_^;

kerochan
01-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Man I can't believe that Katsucon is comming up! There is still so much to do! I can't wait to meet you guys! Goes off to finish more costume stuff.

DigitalCactus
01-03-2004, 01:53 AM
tee hee I get to meet BlueLady ^_^

cordless runner
01-05-2004, 08:29 AM
For once i dont have to worry about costumes. I am not planning on making any new ones this time like i was going to. I dont have the energy to, I'm just hoping I dont have to fix my Sesshoumaru costume this time >_>

Xx Lulu xX
01-05-2004, 11:44 PM
tee hee I get to meet BlueLady ^_^

XD ahah and get to seee meee again! Buwahah :dance:

CHAOS
01-06-2004, 07:20 AM
39 days now left till Katsucon?

DigitalCactus
01-07-2004, 03:00 AM
but of course Lulu, you and all my Cosplay.Com buddies! Especially BlueLady and Carmila.. mmm dammit is it Katsucon yet?

Xx Lulu xX
01-07-2004, 07:48 AM
XD not quite yet, i had a dream it was though....

DigitalCactus
01-07-2004, 10:45 AM
damn! i need a time machine and fast forward to February 13th, then rewind back to the beginning once it all ends XD

Lady Ava
01-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh boy. Katsucon soon. I hope I can come this year. I really wanna come and see/meet you all!

I'll find out tonight if its the case. I'll post here as soon as I know the answer.

Wish me luck!

ainslye
01-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Good luck Lady Ava! I hope you can go.

And with the sudden bad turn of events at work, I hope I can go, too....

Xx Lulu xX
01-07-2004, 08:49 PM
you hafta goooo you just haftaaa

Lady Ava
01-08-2004, 10:56 AM
I can go! w00t! I just need to get good grades on my mid-terms next week! *runs to study*

ainslye
01-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Work has had a major change with new administrators, we are now severely understaffed... I'll go plead my case tomorrow.
Wish me luck/pray for me/whatever you do.. just hope I can go!

CHAOS
01-08-2004, 05:17 PM
36 days to Katsucon. That sound correct? Scary, yes.

Sorahana
01-08-2004, 07:53 PM
I must improve my grades!! XD;. And I don't have any costumes done yet cept for Inuyasha and Rikku! I gotta make a Wal-Mart run!! Lol ^o^

DigitalCactus
01-10-2004, 02:12 AM
crap .. panic mode has set in officially

CHAOS
01-10-2004, 07:48 AM
34 days......

Sorahana
01-10-2004, 09:40 AM
Oh thanks for reminding us..*sighs heavily and starts sprinting around* Panic mode is now on!! >D

CHAOS
01-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh thanks for reminding us..*sighs heavily and starts sprinting around* Panic mode is now on!! >D
Sorry. :( I just can't wait!

Sorahana
01-10-2004, 09:45 AM
Haha neither can I! But panic mode is on people!! Panic and sprint and run around like a crazy form of Pikachu! Shock people if you have to!! :runs around:

twentystitches
01-10-2004, 10:20 AM
*waves arms and legs like an SD on crack* Eek!

T_T I *still* haven't started two costumes...*thuds head on desk*

ainslye
01-10-2004, 02:44 PM
The leotard came in today, which was about a week earlier than expected, so now I can start Zoe. Hooray! I still have to figure out what kind of feathers to order and where to get them for Rakka, though.... hmm....

Sorahana
01-10-2004, 03:08 PM
My Tohma costume is almost done!! Just need the hat!! Lol ^o^. Then I gotta get stuff for Ryuichi and Rebecca(YGO) then I'll be set ^^;.

Raine
01-10-2004, 06:25 PM
>=D My Lenne boots have been shipped, so that's now a definite!

>=D Now I just gotta finish the jacket for Laguna, put those black thingehs on my shirt, and buy teh pants for him..

Annddd I gotta do about 3/4 of Gunner Paine.

More like Gunner Paine-in-the-ass. *shoots things*

...*panics anyhow* I still gotta figure out a lot of my plans. :waaaah:

lunasreincarnat
01-11-2004, 04:23 AM
im so excited i cant wait! im sitting her working on my costumes and thinking about al the fnu in gonna have and all the people from the boards im gonna meet in person! cant wait!!!! weeeee... ::: goes off to dye wig with markers:::

Link Arroway
01-11-2004, 09:37 AM
There's only 4wks 4days 9hrs 16mins 58secs until I leave for Katsucon! :D

kelldar
01-11-2004, 09:52 AM
man... the one main part I'd finished for Belldandy I just decided to scrap and remake a different (and harder) way.
Last year at this time, between the first of january and katsu, I had 6 costumes to make... this year it's 2... so why is this year so much more stressful?! lol.

Sala
01-13-2004, 11:15 AM
I hear ya on the stress. I anyone wants to know why I'm stressed, visit the rant board and see my reasons to kill my sewing machine. Let's just put it this way: my sewing machine is evil and now I hardly have any time to finish the 5 half-completed costumes on my list. Most likely (due to my evil machine), I will only get 1-3 completed --- and chances are maybe only 2. *SIGH* Why must everything always be so difficult right before a con?!
But even with all my sewing troubles, I am totally psyched about going and can hardly wait to be there!

Lady Ava
01-13-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm going crazy. I've decided, at the last minute, to make two new costumes. I've scrapped Lulu for now, because I don't have the time to put in the effort I want to put into it. I want it to look pretty.

So, I have 4 weeks to make two new costumes. They are both secrets to everyone except my near and dear friends. ::insert evil laughter:: So, they'll be done for the con.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Ralenta
01-13-2004, 04:04 PM
I sure hope my costume gets done before the con!
i kinda sorta just started......... OOOOOOO well
I'll Post the Convention Song when it gets a little closer to the Con, just to keep every one on their toes!
to thoes of you who remember the song, well, you know how it goes!

DigitalCactus
01-14-2004, 04:03 PM
heh time for me to get crackin on my costumes

CHAOS
01-14-2004, 04:09 PM
30 days left....

Kurthy133
01-14-2004, 06:44 PM
wow. i'm actually ahead on my schedule! yay! all my reg stuff was done a long time ago and tonight my new Belldandy costume will be done *happy* maybe i'll steal Kell for pictures ^^ however, my other "prop" won't be done for a while but i'll do my best!

teehee i get to meet Digital Cactus *pokepoke*
<3

Ralenta
01-14-2004, 07:22 PM
I bet CHAOS remembers the song......

*is uber happy* I found a good home for my boots!!
and I finally started on my costume! I should be done in time....

CHAOS
01-14-2004, 07:24 PM
I bet CHAOS remembers the song......

*is uber happy* I found a good home for my boots!!
and I finally started on my costume! I should be done in time....
I have a bad memory but I kind of remember it. It was good! That's the biggest thing I remember about it. :)

ainslye
01-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Convention song? LoL... that makes me think of everyone singing the Gummi Bear theme at last year's katsu. At least, I think it was last year's katsu...
hmm.
either way, it was hysterical. brought back my childhood ^^

DigitalCactus
01-14-2004, 10:36 PM
^_^ yes Kurthy and I can give ya your late but better than never, Christmas present hehe

T4uRu$k4tt
01-15-2004, 02:16 AM
it was indeed the gummi bear song last year! ><

hm...how did i wind up doing completely different costumes then i'd imagined? lol...oh well, at least some of them are somewhat done, and the rest are somewhat easy?
^^

~katt

dizzylizzy
01-15-2004, 02:36 AM
::jumps up and down::

i cut out my patterns today for kaori. WOOOOOO!

man... this is going to go by so fast!!! i can't wait to mee everyone. ^^

Sorahana
01-15-2004, 03:02 PM
I must still make a Wal-Mart run!! Gah! Anyway I got a pre-reg email from Katsucon so squeeee! Must finished costumes....29 days left ^o^.

madhatterr104
01-15-2004, 03:17 PM
just got my email too! *happy dance*

less than i a month..gezz..i better start sewing..lol

Carmila
01-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Gosh so much to do, such little time! I got my e-mail as well today, and I got my hotel arrangements all done! Wooo hoooo!

UnwantedKikyo
01-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Yup I got mine finally after being like WHERE IS IT!!!!!!! argggg hope they got it! caues the mail people keep losing mail! so I thought they lost it or sumthing...lol but thank god...

Anikiki
01-16-2004, 03:10 PM
Really? You got your Katsucon prereg? I didn't get mine, and I preregistered in July. As for the costume, I just need to get the hard work done as soon as possible. Of course, I need to make a WalMart run too.

Ugh, they need to update the katsucon's website. It hadn't been updated since November.

Sorahana
01-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Well we switched hotels! We're staying in the Courtyard Mariott now lol ^o^. Cause its cheaper and it has a pool lol ^^;. Anyway I need to get to Wal-Mart which I haven't as yet!! :screams and runs around:

CHAOS
01-16-2004, 08:37 PM
28 days to go!

ainslye
01-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Mmm... gotta love the courtyard. We are staying there, and we were there last year. It's not even across the street, it's across a parking alley thingie. Not a bad walk, even in light costumes and heavy snow. Plus, you don't have to wait a half hour for the elevator to come and take you to your room. ^_^ But their water fountains are possessed... lol... *nudges Lizzy*

kerochan
01-17-2004, 04:41 PM
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't believe that Katsu is so close now! How is everyone's progress on thier costumes so far?Maybe we might get ours done before the con so that we can go to bed at a decent hour and be ready for Katsucon!

madhatterr104
01-17-2004, 04:55 PM
yay! less than a month!

ooo..jen, u gotta let me know which room ur staying in..cus im staying at the courtyard too ^^

must go sew... :p

DigitalCactus
01-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Huzzah! so close yet so far! I cant fuckin wait to meet everyone and see old friends again!

Sciguy
01-18-2004, 06:03 PM
what is it? 26 days or so? wheeee!

Sorahana
01-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Huzzah! so close yet so far! I cant fuckin wait to meet everyone and see old friends again!

*sniff* At least you have friends *sigh*. I have no friends going to this con :cries: oh wait Alex is going but I might not see her.....Robbie will you be my friend? Lol ^^;. Will anyone be my friend? Oh well I tried ^o^.
26 days............squeee!

Ralenta
01-19-2004, 04:05 PM
And to think, 3 months ago we were all saying "Oh dont worry! we still have 3 months to go! No worries! plenty of time!!"
and now we are all going "HOLY $#!^ we only have 3 Weeks, 3 Days left."
Yea, happens a lot in the cosplay world doesnt it, GO PROCRASTINATORS!!
Sciguy! how ya been! you vanished after Otakon
oooooo I cant wait for Katsu!! gonna be so much fun *does happy dance*

neoangelwink
01-22-2004, 12:34 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww 3 week most costumers bearly done!!!!! aw wwwwwwwwwwwww ( run round room sreaming)

DigitalCactus
01-23-2004, 02:03 AM
crap i still have alot to do! ah well at least my boots are here!

Lady Ava
01-23-2004, 09:03 AM
I'm 80% done with my surprise costume and then its just touch ups on things. I'm considering doing boot covers for my Lenne costume, but I have no more money in my cosplaying funds. -.-

And now that my exams are halfway done, its all worrying about grades and stuff....followed by the snow days and stuff. ^ ^;

Its like Trading Spaces for a cosplayer ^ ^;

kelldar
01-23-2004, 09:16 AM
I got one costume nearly done... still got like, everything to do on the other. gaaah. Stupid school, distracting me from costumes!!

Lyn
01-23-2004, 10:47 AM
I finally finished one of my costumes yesterday!

One down....3 more still to go. x_x; At least 2 of those are at least semi-close to completion. The 3rd one...*dies* Need more time!

neoangelwink
01-24-2004, 12:17 AM
^_^ im getting closer to goetting thing done but there still so much to do.

sailor-moon
01-24-2004, 01:56 AM
i gotta finish adding pearls and lace and roses to my wedding usagi dress!! LOL

CHAOS
01-24-2004, 09:09 AM
20 days left, or 2 weeks and 6 days.

Sorahana
01-24-2004, 09:20 AM
GAH! I have nothing done! I keep telling my mom we need to go to Wal-Mart but we haven't gotten there yet *sigh*. I have um....*counts* 4 costumes to do!! Gah!! And my grades aren't super but I had my health exam yesterday and it was easy :gives a victory sign: and I gotta make up a health test which shouldn't be a problem which means my health grade is safe! And for Algebra...I gotta get at least an 80 or a 90 on my exam or I'll fail the quarter and/or the semester *sigh*. I'm still going though since my mom is prepping to go. We're leaving the Friday after school ^^;. Does anyone know when karaoke is by chance? lol ^^;.
20 days til Katsu!

DigitalCactus
01-25-2004, 06:49 PM
ack! Nineteen days left! I need to get crankin! heh at least I have off this weekend so I can focus on what I need to get done...which isnt much. I cant wait. The room parties, mass glompage. heh madness everywhere. I predict that Katsucon will be known as the party con from now on.

lunasreincarnat
01-25-2004, 08:06 PM
eeekkkk! i cant wait to see everyone! it feels like its been forever since iv been to a con..... ( went to one in NOV) sigh... it needs to come faster..

DigitalCactus
01-26-2004, 01:12 PM
my last convention was Otakon! I'm aching to go to a con probably because I don't really go to any conventions other than Otakon, and that's only once a year. I went to Katsucon once waaaaaay back in 2001, and only for a day. It wasnt a good experience, but I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Sala
01-26-2004, 01:20 PM
*Looks at calendar - freaks out...!*

Well, due to my sewing machine outage earlier in Dec., I will not be finishing all my costumes on time for Katsucon. But I'll have enough to make me happy for 3 days...
*glares a pile of fabric on floor, thinks: 'why can't you sew yourself together!'*

ainslye
01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
If feathers ship quickly, I'm in good shape. If not, I have a backup, but it's not a particularly good backup.

Why do I always have to be such a procrastinator??

T4uRu$k4tt
01-27-2004, 12:52 AM
*sigh* i want new boots.

one cosplay fully down (well, i need to make boot covers, that's all) two more to finish (erm..they're pretty close to done!) oh, and one that's pretty much done i figured i wouldn't touch till after otakon, soo, go figure?...

all this powdery white stuff makes me think of last years, makes me all warm...in a freezing my tush off in my cold cold room kinda way ^^;;

~katt

neoangelwink
01-27-2004, 12:58 AM
^_^ i want give any u want a hug a hug at kat10.

Giant Alucard
01-27-2004, 08:45 AM
I now have to find a way to make aurons chest armor and it's getting really frustrating. I also have to send in my W2 and hope to get the money beofre katsu like i did last year. If not I'll not have alot of funds.

Lyn
01-27-2004, 10:57 AM
What is it now? Approx. 16 days or so left now?

....PANIC!! o_o

Lady Ava
01-27-2004, 12:36 PM
16 days?!?! I still have one more costume to make and tons of reworking to do on others! ;_;

*runs to sew sew sew*

TyJILDown
01-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Pre reg confirms received so it's all good. Ride is set, we have a mini van to go down in and 7 people in it going from NY, to NJ then from NJ down. Hotel is set and almost all of our room mates have paid in advance.

My costumes are just about done, everything is bought and i just have to make a new sandal cover for my Sakura costume.

Oh yes, and when my black sweats arrive I have to sew white stripes on the legs for my Ibu costume & straighten and cut the wig for it. DOH! Forgot about that costume since the jacket was commissioned ^^;;;

As for my boyfriend, I have to put the orange trim on his Tournament Yoh top & pants as well make pockets on the top. Then do the Yoh's Oracle bell which is in the works. And we're trying to hunt down white hair gel for his Kakashi since we used our tube for the last 3 times he wore it.

I think that's it...packing is no worry since I'm practically packed already ^^;;;

Atleast the snow will give me a day to work on costumes tomorrow...

ainslye
01-27-2004, 05:05 PM
I actually ordered feathers.
I wonder if they'll be in on time? *laughs*

Sciguy
01-27-2004, 07:50 PM
hehe, don't mention feathers to Reiko-chan. she hates feathers, lol

CHAOS
01-29-2004, 08:27 PM
15 days to go.....

DigitalCactus
01-29-2004, 08:54 PM
dammit Im running out of time to prepare. This weekend is really the only time Ive got to finish everything... grrrr

CHAOS
01-30-2004, 07:43 PM
2 weeks to go. What time does the con actually open? I can go by hours, it makes it seem longer.

sailor-moon
01-30-2004, 09:40 PM
omg omg!!

i gotta finish the shoes for manga moon..and the choker..seeing as the real one is on long island cause i forgot it ><

gotta finish wedding usagi!!omg my vail! XD haha and the rooossess and pearls and riibbonnss..

other then that..all i have to do is iron out costumes ^_^

w00t!! its almost katsu time ^o^ cant wait to tackle some of you! lol

CHAOS
01-31-2004, 10:06 AM
13 days to go or one week and 6 days.

DigitalCactus
01-31-2004, 11:25 PM
holy crap! less than 2 weeks to go.. I need to find gloves for my Maxi and fix the cross on my Beyond the Grave jacket... gaaahhh

Sala
01-31-2004, 11:44 PM
*looks at calendar and faints*

current brain functions: OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG - how will I ever finish in time...

AlikNyankoChan
02-01-2004, 12:01 AM
AnimeRei: My thoughts exactly.
And where are my wigs, damnit....I need them now...grr....

~Alik

CHAOS
02-01-2004, 09:13 AM
12 days to go....

Sorahana
02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
:got her confirmation email awhile ago but is waiting for confirmation stuff to come in the mail: Get here dammit! Lol ^^;. Chaos don't tell me 12 days! Gah! I'm working on my Bankotsu costume then I gotta add elastic to certain parts of my Rikku costume then I gotta decide what to bring lol ^^;. :panics:

UnwantedKikyo
02-01-2004, 02:31 PM
IM DONE!!!!!! YAY!!! I finished all my stuff! BRING IT ON KATSUCON!!! hey that rhymed....lolz! but okies hurry up manderz!! ^_^

kelldar
02-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Finished Tohru, but still got tons to do on my other costume though ><
At least I found proper sized grommets today! hoorah!

leilanihime
02-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Only 11 full days until Katsu fun! Yaaaaay!

Akiko Ki
02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
You are all lucky I can't go no more I messed my ankle up good when tubeing today. ::cries::. I have to walk a hole year. V_V. Tubeing is evil from now on lol.

kelldar
02-01-2004, 10:48 PM
maaaaan that sucks Akiko Ki!! I'm sorry ><

I said it last katsucon, and I wanted to say it again this year! I'm going to be by myself at katsu, so pleeeeease come up and introduce yourself, talk to me for a minute, wave at me, or something :D Even if I look busy with something I'm not! lol. Even if I look like I'm walking somewhere purposefully, I'm usually not, I'm just wandering purposefully.
especially on saturday! I'll have valentines on saturday I want to give to cosplay.com peoples ^^ so say hi to me if you recognize me!!

hee I sound like a personal ad or something :)

Anikiki
02-01-2004, 11:38 PM
*runs around panicking, stops to catch breath* I am 75-80% done with my newest costume. Just add some details and hopefully class will cancel Tuesday...well, I do have the afternoon off, as well as Thursday afternoon and Friday.

Now I am waiting for my sister with her decision in staying the night Saturday. *sigh* It's so hard to get reliable info these days.

DigitalCactus
02-02-2004, 03:51 AM
Kell I'll make a point of saying hello to you if I see you. hell I'd like to say hello to everyone there!

dammit I really cant wait! Is it Katsucon yet? Why the hell am I still awake? this and more to be answered another day at another time.... XD

Lady Ava
02-02-2004, 07:26 AM
I hate the fact that I have to go to school before the con. I'm gonna be sooo friggin hyper. ^^()

11 days....my god...so much to do...so little time! ^______^

Fireflystar
02-02-2004, 11:09 AM
We gotta start a countdown starting tomorrow..just to freak you people out even more >D

Carmila
02-02-2004, 02:44 PM
AHHH! Katsucon is almost here and I still have one costume to finish up. Plus my Freya Wig isn't here yet! EEEP!

Kurthy133
02-03-2004, 01:34 AM
ok guys. brace yourselves.

we have only 10 more days until Katsu!!
O_O

The-Real-Link
02-03-2004, 02:47 AM
I still need to sorta finalize plans and see if I can go but I am hoping to have everything out of the way in time. Digital and others, it will be nice to meet you :) SO many new people to meet at this con!! *goes crazy*

yukitoLeonheart
02-03-2004, 06:37 AM
ACKKKKKKKKKK SO CLOSEEEEEEe eep

EDIT: I have so many autographs I want to get.......mostly are my friends...........but there are a few cosplayers who do really rare cosplay and I want like an autograoh and something cheesey like you da best, all my love, Stacey Lacey.

Lyn
02-03-2004, 11:24 AM
School got canceled today and I am rejoicing because it gives me more time to work on cosplay. ^_^

I'm getting closer to being done finally! Still have quite a bit left to do on this one costume...but I'm getting closer! At least I have all the stuff for it. And I got my hair dye for another costume so now I just gotta dye my hair, finish this one costume, and I'll be all set.

twentystitches
02-03-2004, 12:31 PM
XD School got cancelled for me today too! Freezing rain is such a blessing.

I'm getting a bit worried because I haven't recieved some wigs and parts of my costumes yet in the mail. X_x; I hope my order for the wigs didn't get lost..

On the sewing front, I'm pretty much done. Little detail things are all that's left for almost all of my costumes. Though, those are taking the most time!

I can't wait to go and see everyone! ^_^

Aer
02-03-2004, 12:37 PM
School is cancelled cause of the freezing rain for me too XD

And the big 10 day countdown begins!

kerochan
02-03-2004, 01:22 PM
I can't wait for Katscucon! All of my costumes are finally finished! All I have left to do is to help DC with some of his stuff and then we are done! I can't wait for Katsucon! I can't wait to meet everybody!

TyJILDown
02-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Need to make time...I think I will just stay in this weekend so I can get everything done since life doesn't seem to work out when you plan time frames for things =P

Sorahana
02-03-2004, 05:34 PM
: panics again: My costumes aren't done! I gotta finish Bankotsu, gotta fix Rikku, and make my surprise costume which shall be an easy task lol ^^;. !0 days?! Stop reminding me! And I can't come down to Katsucon til after school -_-;.

Ralenta
02-03-2004, 05:48 PM
9 days to go.........*panic*
I still havent bought half the fabric i need!!!!!!
And i still need to find a weapon, curse that no metal rule!!
but on the bright side........AHHHH WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT!?! THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE!!! *continues to rant*
As promised, here is the song Sciguy and I wrote,
The tune is the Irish Drinking Song from "Who's Line is it Anyway?"

"There once were cosplayers from a board
who sewed and sewed all night...
they worked so very hard and found
their schedules were quite tight!

"They all now pray to cosplay gods
to bring them all great luck...
Vinyl and cotton and props, too
not finishing would really suck!"

"Now the Con looms closer
and there is still so much to do...
Repairing, stitching, and cutting
and ordering things too"

"Months and months of work
crammed into three short days...
72 hours of convention fun
and getting lost in a Baltimore maze"

"But do you know what the great thing is?
it's getting to see your friends!
Oh what wonderful comraderie
and chances to make amends!

"Oh the anime, panals, and concert too
will help us all have fun!
Just as long as we drink our water
and eat some cinnamon buns!"

"Returning to the Hotel
at all hours of the Night...
Trying to avoid the huge rats
My goodness what a fright!"

"Big and fancy costumes
plus dont forget Fanboys galore
and the poor girl in a skimpy costume
swearing to the cop that she's not a whore!"

Sciguy
02-03-2004, 05:56 PM
9 days to go.........*panic*
I still havent bought half the fabric i need!!!!!!
And i still need to find a weapon, curse that no metal rule!!
but on the bright side........AHHHH WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT!?! THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE!!! *continues to rant*
As promised, here is the song Sciguy and I wrote,
The tune is the Irish Drinking Song from "Who's Line is it Anyway?"

"There once were cosplayers from a board
who sewed and sewed all night...
they worked so very hard and found
their schedules were quite tight!

"They all now pray to cosplay gods
to bring them all great luck...
Vinyl and cotton and props, too
not finishing would really suck!"

"Now the Con looms closer
and there is still so much to do...
Repairing, stitching, and cutting
and ordering things too"

"Months and months of work
crammed into three short days...
72 hours of convention fun
and getting lost in a Baltimore maze"

"But do you know what the great thing is?
it's getting to see your friends!
Oh what wonderful comraderie
and chances to make amends!

"Oh the anime, panals, and concert too
will help us all have fun!
Just as long as we drink our water
and eat some cinnamon buns!"

"Returning to the Hotel
at all hours of the Night...
Trying to avoid the huge rats
My goodness what a fright!"

"Big and fancy costumes
plus dont forget Fanboys galore
and the poor girl in a skimpy costume
swearing to the cop that she's not a whore!"

*glomps Ralenta* we've got to sing that at Karaoke at Katsu!

(oddly enough, I was just looking at the copy of that I saved on the hard drive, lol)

WingZero2988
02-03-2004, 06:16 PM
LOL! that song is so funny and so true!! XD

taryn
02-03-2004, 11:30 PM
I am really excited about Katsucon however I am really stressed because school and my job are taking away from my cosplay time! >.< I have to finish everything! Ahhhh! SO much still left to be done!

Good luck to everyone doing the same!

Taryn :heart:

Puchuu Puchuu!
02-04-2004, 12:10 AM
wow I really hope I get to meet you Kell XD I've been going to your site for several years now and always thought you were the coolest person! Katsucon is going to be so great! *bounce*

CHAOS
02-04-2004, 07:17 AM
9 days to go...or 192 hours and 43 min. Or 11,563 min :)

Puchuu Puchuu!
02-04-2004, 07:33 AM
now what about seconds?

Darxim
02-04-2004, 08:18 AM
Things left to do before the con:

1. Everything.

w00t! Only one thing left on my list!

CHAOS
02-04-2004, 04:06 PM
now what about seconds?
723,00 seconds at 4:07 pm today. I think that's correct.

madhatterr104
02-04-2004, 04:22 PM
how bout now?! *jumps up and down*

Ralenta
02-05-2004, 03:42 PM
*sigh* its so sad, i have spent all my money making costumes and trying to get to katsucon!
Now i have nothing left for convention spending *tear*
OOO well! at least im going! and in costume!! maybe i'll make some money some how......

*put on sunglasses and drags around dog-leash* "Alms for the Poor and Blind!" *shakes cup*

madhatterr104
02-05-2004, 04:56 PM
got my reg. postcard in the mail today...weee!
i've been saving up spare change for months now and i have almost $300 set aside for the dealers room..wahaha!

CHAOS
02-05-2004, 06:48 PM
8 days to go...

kaoss
02-05-2004, 07:11 PM
**hopes for no snowstorms**

-kaoss-

Sorahana
02-05-2004, 08:09 PM
I didn't get anything in the mail yet ;_;. Maybe tmrw ^O^! And....I have to do some more chores to get money to spend lol ^^;. Although I have 50 bucks that my mom never took away after paying for my pass :evil laugh:

TyJILDown
02-05-2004, 09:43 PM
I opted to receive an e-mail instead of a Postcard, I got the confirmation e-mail 2 weeks ago. All printed and packed away with my stuff ^^;;;

neoangelwink
02-06-2004, 12:15 AM
only couple more days. ^_^ this going to great my real dad will be coming for just friday. mom will be most joining me sunday for a nice quit slow con day. she does not like things too busy. i dont really want my pareint seeing me satday, but it nice to share my cospaly a bit with them. ^_^ they been really great about me going all over the place.

Lyn
02-06-2004, 11:42 AM
And we're down to 7 days. One week until the con! Whoohoo!

Are we all excited? Or are we all panicking in a rush to get costumes done? ^^;

I'm excited and not really all that panicked anymore. Getting my hair dyed today too so I'm hoping the color comes out the way I want it too. Then I just got to add a few more little things to some of the costumes and I am done! Mwa!

Fireflystar
02-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Ahhh yes..a week from now I'll be standing in line to willingly give someone $50..can't WAIT. XD

Darxim
02-06-2004, 04:21 PM
*sigh* its so sad, i have spent all my money making costumes and trying to get to katsucon!
Now i have nothing left for convention spending *tear*
OOO well! at least im going! and in costume!! maybe i'll make some money some how......

*put on sunglasses and drags around dog-leash* "Alms for the Poor and Blind!" *shakes cup*
You're shaking the wrong thing if you want money.

Tsuchi
02-06-2004, 04:34 PM
^days to go and i have no swords or armor! what kind of Taki am I...-.-"

I got my confirmation threw e-mail aswell. :bigtu:

kelldar
02-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Got my confirmation postcard today :D
I have until sunday to finish my costume, because I've got to ship it on monday >< but it's OK because I won't have to worry about working on costumes at the last minute... I can actually get some rest before the con instead!
I'm so excited :B I'm having con withdrawal!

cordless runner
02-06-2004, 05:04 PM
WOW Katsu is soooooo close....my costume is all clean, and packed and next up is some food shopping and then all I can do is wait..wait for a few more days *looks at watch*.... is it here yet?

Sorahana
02-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Got my postcard too!! Just gotta make the sword for Bankotsu(my friend can't do it now ^^; ), fix the Rikku socks, and pack up all my outfits! Then I'll be good to go! A week til Katsu! Wheeee!

Sala
02-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Hmmm...my dorm room looks a little silly at the moment - what with a full-sized ironing board in the middle of the floor and various fabrics/costume parts strewn about...I must look like I'm completely insane to anyone who walks by my room! But Katsu is sooo close *yea!* My group finally decided who's driving down in which car and which hotel room each member is staying in...

Darxim
02-07-2004, 07:42 AM
A week is an eternity.

Puchuu Puchuu!
02-07-2004, 09:39 AM
that is very true

Xx Lulu xX
02-07-2004, 01:59 PM
:D im readeh, no no im not lol....must finish costumes lol....bah there are so many of you that i wanna meet! Hell, if any of you see meh, just run up and say hi lol I CANT WAIIIT! W000t!

Ralenta
02-07-2004, 06:39 PM
You're shaking the wrong thing if you want money.

Darxim you're a Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAOS
02-07-2004, 08:11 PM
6 days to go....

twentystitches
02-07-2004, 08:32 PM
I'm so excited!

T_T

But I haven't recieved the last two wigs for me and my friend's costumes!

I'm so worried! I hope they didn't get lost or stolen or burnt or...ahh~~!!

T_T UPS hates me....T_T;; Wahh.. *bribes mailman*

Giant Alucard
02-07-2004, 11:21 PM
It's so close, lol. I am starting to actually get stuff done now.

Anikiki
02-07-2004, 11:36 PM
I got my confirmation postcard Thursday. I am almost done with the costume. It keeps me from being impatient. Less than six days to go...

DigitalCactus
02-08-2004, 12:26 AM
heh yeah I got my post card in the mail not too long ago either... *whew* heh I was startin to worry... ah well the week long countdown continues!

ShatteredSunset
02-08-2004, 12:43 AM
EEEEK. EXCITEMENT. X_X Almost done! Less than a week to go... YAY.

kelldar
02-08-2004, 09:53 PM
I'm done!!!!
now to packing.

TyJILDown
02-08-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm just about packed myself...everything is done. Just need to pack toiletries etc. and I am set :D

*sigh of relief*

Takumix
02-08-2004, 11:47 PM
I still need work on my costume. So little time left. Therefore I must cast haste on myself.

Ralenta
02-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Ya!! im done!! well..... almost...... i still kinda need to find a random weapon........
but that i can go with out if it comes to it!!
oooooooooooooo IM SO EXCITED!!
And does any one else think its freaky how Chaos keeps popping in and telling us how many more days we have???
its like he is counting down to our doom.............COOL!!!!!!!

Aer
02-09-2004, 05:38 PM
heeh 4 days!!! XD

Miyuki Mana
02-09-2004, 05:44 PM
yes.. less than a week. gonna die...
i already pissed off a LARP group i was supposed to be in for AMG because my costume stuff STILL isn't here.
who else will be spenging thursday night working on their costumes? I intend to bring some of my lolita stuff to school on friday to work on and finish; and i'm gonna have to wear hakama cuz i'm not gonna have time to change before i go to the con; my friend is picking me up after school.
speaking of which, i have to run off to bujutsu;

Kurthy133
02-09-2004, 07:08 PM
*so excited*

for some reason i'm more excited about Katsu then i was for christmas - i wasnt counting down the days quite like this

i cant even concentrate on my schoolwork ^^; *goes back to packing*
<3

DigitalCactus
02-09-2004, 10:06 PM
heh I'm with you, Kurthy... I get more excited over animé conventions than Christmas... hehe speaking of which, I have your Not-so-Secret Santa Christmas Present ready to go. hehe Can't wait to see everyone there. I already know for a fact that this convention is gonna be way more fun than Otakon for me hehe oh yess >D

neoangelwink
02-09-2004, 10:30 PM
^_^ yeahee got ever thing done day afther tommow im off, im going to my dad then to the con.

Sala
02-11-2004, 01:16 AM
Whoa - it's almost here!!!!!!!

*looks down at fingers covered in permanent marker, then back to costumes...*

ainslye
02-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Anyone entering the art show/auction? I *finally* finished my pieces last night.

Eclipse180
02-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I've missed so much stuff @_o

I hope I get to see everyone this time =P

yukitoLeonheart
02-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Only 2 more weeks.........it's so close *.*

lialia
02-11-2004, 01:55 PM
two weeks? nooo two days! :bigtu:

i have soooo much sewing to do in the next 24 hours that I'm not going to get any sleep :waaaah: and then a lovely 9 hour train ride overnight ayiyi im nutty

yukitoLeonheart
02-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Yea, I know sadly, I feel like throwing up, I have a panel discussion to give is less then 2 days.......... (2 days 15 minutes ago........). I don't know what equipment I have, if I can use the copier, if there is a chlak/marker board........If I knew I wouldn't care, I have tons of experience in front of crowds, this is just a topic I am SOOOOO passionate and adamant about someday getting across to people. Oh well.......... I will make sure that if there isn't as many tool's to use, that I make up for it with a nice discussion and some nice, intellegent input.

ChichiriFreak
02-11-2004, 04:02 PM
just a few more days....yeah. I'll Be P-chan again this year...my Jiang wei Costume got ruined..so must remake it.-_-'

DigitalCactus
02-12-2004, 01:23 AM
0_0 wow. Just... wow. I can't believe its only one more day away....

ainslye
02-12-2004, 07:16 AM
OMG, we leave TODAY!

Xx Lulu xX
02-12-2004, 07:35 AM
I cant wait! Ahahah DC, i will find j00 agaain, buwahhahahhaha

I leave tomorrow, around 6 am lol, but i hafta be up at 4 *cringe*

DigitalCactus
02-12-2004, 11:34 AM
HUZZAH! It is tomorrow! I cant believe it! I get to see all my friends again not to mention meet new people ;) and get to wait in the pre reg line yay!

kerochan
02-12-2004, 12:13 PM
I can't wait for Katsu tommorow! I don't think I'll last in the rest of my classes today though! I think we have almost everything done...
I can't wait to meet everybody! Its going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelldar
02-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm leaving in about four hours... I still have to pack my regular stuff *_*
hee I'm so excited :B

Lyn
02-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Welp, I leave as soon as my ride gets here. ^^ I'm going to be spending the night at a friend's place and then heading over to the con first thing tomorrow morning.

Can't wait to see everyone there! ^_^

Gogglegirl
02-12-2004, 03:40 PM
I have been waaaaaayyyyyyy to happy htis week and i don't think i should be this happy (We lost two kids at school on friday.. if you know what i mean) I cna't help my self! I'm so excited! This is gonna be my frist kastu and i don't know hwat to expect! And while all you lucky people get to go on friday i'm stuck at school getting weird looks from all the non anime people at my school. (just casue i 'm not gonna be ther on friday doesnt' mean i cna't have the con spirit and cosplay at school^^)

Hey! I jsut made up a song about how much i cna't wait for wait for katsucon! *to the tune of "this old man"
Katsucon katsucon!
I cna't wiat for katsucon!
With a pannel over here
and a naruto over there
I cna't wiat for katsucon!

I know its dumb i jsut made it up like a minute ago...*sweatdrops*

TyJILDown
02-12-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm leaving for my train into NYC...in around 10 minutes :X From there, off to NJ where we shall drive down...god knows what we will do arriving there around 4am on Friday

CHAOS
02-12-2004, 04:43 PM
15 hours, 17 minutes till it opens

Takumix
02-12-2004, 04:57 PM
time sure is slow.....

XShuichiX
02-12-2004, 05:04 PM
wow. i cant beleive it's katsucon already. i wish i were going. i have been hanging around these threads for a while now and all of you have been getting me excited for a con im not even going to XD. well i hope you all have a fun weekend enjoying katsucon. make sure to say hi to greg ayres for me and anyone else that is going. tell him i love him :D

nachtinis
02-12-2004, 05:59 PM
This time tomorrow, ill be leaving from work to meet my buds, then its off to katz, cyall there!

Fireflystar
02-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Alright freaks,see ya at katsu.. >D be there and be square!

Takumix
02-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Alright freaks,see ya at katsu.. >D be there and be square!

that pretty much sums it up

Sorahana
02-12-2004, 08:55 PM
I leave for Katsu after I get back from a school trip tmrw ^_^! I can't wait to see you all!! Katsu is tmrw people!! And I'll only be in school for 4 periods then going on field trip lol ^^;. KATSUCON IS NEAR!!!!! :does the happy dance: See you all and be safe! :glomps: I love you all ^O^!

Giant Alucard
02-12-2004, 09:11 PM
about to head to my friends house to finish up the last of our costumes. We leave at around 7 so i should get there if theres not to much traffic.