PDA

View Full Version : Game characters that wear glasses

Eriol
11-02-2002, 11:58 PM
Since most of you probably have played more games than I have, can some of you name some *male* game characters (and the game from which they originate) that wear normal glasses? I'm not talking about characters who wear cool sunglasses, just regular spectacles. There aren't many game characters that wear glasses that comes to mind.

Yes, this is a variation of the anime characters who wear glasses thread I posted earlier.

Thanks.

JoeBoeing
11-03-2002, 11:31 AM
I didn't see the other thread but I know of a couple for this one.

I know Ramus from Lunar does. I'd love to more fellow Ramus cos-players I saw 1 other besides me.

Anji from Guilty Grear X... I know a couple guys from Persona wear glasses.

I absolutly love girls with glasses... to me a girl with glasses is automatically cute.

I'm sure I will think of more later.

ReiChan
11-03-2002, 03:04 PM
There's a guy in Wild Arms 3 who wears glasses. I don't know what his name is though, because my roommate was playing it and he always renames all the characters of every game he plays.

Also, OTACON!!!! From Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2. Otacon rocks!

Shinobu
11-03-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by JoeBoeing
I didn't see the other thread but I know of a couple for this one.

I know Ramus from Lunar does. I'd love to more fellow Ramus cos-players I saw 1 other besides me.

Anji from Guilty Grear X... I know a couple guys from Persona wear glasses.

I absolutly love girls with glasses... to me a girl with glasses is automatically cute.

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Waiiii! I wear glasses so that means Im cute? ^_^ YAY
Um Game Characters with glasses hmm... I kinda dont noticed people with glasses since I have em too but for a kind of stupid, non-japanese game there's Harry Potter!! *people glair at shinobu* Hey Harry Potter's cool! Just because its not Japanese dosnet mean that....
nevermind...the game for PS and PS2 kinda sucked anyway. -_-

Eriol
11-03-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ReiChan
There's a guy in Wild Arms 3 who wears glasses. I don't know what his name is though, because my roommate was playing it and he always renames all the characters of every game he plays.

Also, OTACON!!!! From Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2. Otacon rocks!

That would be Clive Winslet from Wild Arms 3. That was the first thing that came to my mind for a cosplay, but mock gun props are frowned up and I don't like leather chaps. =P

Nietsche
11-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Fighting games-
I know of
Kyosuke from Rival Schools
Nash (Charlie) from Street Fighter
Pete from Power Stone 2

There's that guy from Xenogears..what's his name?
Does Slayer from GGXX wear glasses?

Celine
11-03-2002, 06:52 PM
>There's that guy from Xenogears..what's his name?

Citan?

How about Freed Y from Suikoden 2? XD

JoeBoeing
11-03-2002, 08:43 PM
Oh man! How could I forget Freed!?!?!? I did his voice for a radio drama! Freed is cool!

Shinobu - I don't know what you look like but since you wear glasses you have to be cute.

heki-chan
11-03-2002, 11:12 PM
Headmaster Cid from FF8! HHEHE^_^

(lol...its the only thing that came to mind^_^;;;)

umm...its not a vid.game...but oxnard from Hamtaro wears glasses...or...i think his name is oxnard *shrugs* lol!

~heki

Eriol
11-04-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Celine
>There's that guy from Xenogears..what's his name?

Citan?

How about Freed Y from Suikoden 2? XD

Oh yes, Citan! Katanas are frowned upon. =P
Citan sure knows how to handle a katana. (flips in the air and slices the enemy while upside down).

Freed Y! I forgot about that guy. All I need is a female to play his wife, Yushino. =P

Wow, all these characters I forgot about.