PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation cosplayers for Shoujocon!

aeva
11-03-2002, 08:55 AM
Greetings!! For Shoujocon 2003, I'm trying to get an enormous Gravitation group together - hopefully the full cast. If you agree to do it with us, you'll need to enter the competition and bow to my every whim. >3 Okay, maybe not the last part, but we are planning a skit.

I will be Shuichi, wearing the concert outfit and the banana suit. We also have a Ryuichi [concert and bunnysuit]. We MIGHT have the following [they aren't 100% yet]: K, Hiro, Noriko, Sakano.

We will DEFIANTELY need the following: Tohma, Yuki, Suguru. The skit revoles around a BAD LUCK/Nittle Grasper concert.

Please tell me if your'e interested! =D [Yeah, I'm planning ahead a LOT. But what the hell. ^^]

aeva
11-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Come on, fangirls! I know you're out there.

Scarlet Phoenix
11-10-2002, 09:35 PM
My Libra (a.k.a. my sister) has not confirmed it yet, but I'm sure that if you need an extra person, I can convince her to join.

I showed her gravitation-6 today (it's slow going b/c she's so caught up on her horse and her farscape lately... but farscape has canceled and her lease is over, so she shall soon be all mine! mwa ha ha!). She was goin crazy. I'll ask her about it, though, and I'll let y'all know

aeva
11-10-2002, 09:56 PM
OH! JENNA! YOU ROCK! XD Keep telling her to!!

Scarlet Phoenix
11-11-2002, 03:49 PM
I asked Li about it this morning, and she said yes! She didn't say what character she wanted to be (she hasn't really "met" all of them yet), but I think she might make a good Suguru... you know what she looks like, right? Well, I'll ask her when she's seen the whole thing

aeva
11-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Yeah, Suguru would be so cute! =D