PDA

View Full Version : power morphicon 2012

cooney2110
01-04-2012, 11:52 AM
is anyone going?

vegsrus
01-19-2012, 05:44 PM
I am!!! I got to meet some of the orginial cast of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and i cant wait...i am hoping to have my costume done by august!

Char350
06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
(Sorry for digging up an old thread!)

I will be attending Power Morphicon this year as well. It's close by and not too long like an AX so I think I can go for a day.

I will be cosplaying Ikari Gai from Gokaiger!

Moon Prince
06-12-2012, 05:19 PM
not 'old' because it's not outdated.

I'm going... will be bringing most of my costumes... I didn't wear my third costume, and I don't have the first one anymore. I was Duke Org Tsue Tsue aka Toxica with a friend who was Gao White aka White Ranger. It was awesome meeting Jessica Rey.

Bringing this time black Ninjetti, Jasmine from Deka, Naoto/Eric from Time, Captain Marvelous from Gokai, "Clean Up Club", another t-shrit if I can make it in time, Sakura Nishihori, and Bouken Pink.

Char350
07-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Power Morphicon's only a few weeks away! I can't wait! Anyone else on coscom going?

DomiStar
07-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I wish I could go, but hopefully I will be cosplaying as the MMPR Pink Ranger at an upcoming Con. And even if I did go my second favorite well and first favorite rangers wouldn't even be going, Amy Jo Johnson and Jason David Frank...reverse the order.

Moon Prince
07-31-2012, 03:05 AM
I'm getting excited.
I got my suit. I can't talk with my helmet on, but at least breathing is not a problem. "Fukaki Bokensha! Bouken Pink!"

I can't decide what other costumes to wear. I probably will take my Ninjetti costume and tray to take a pic with Jonny in it as at the first PMC I got a pic with Dan in my Silver Guardian. I'm going to bring that too.

I made a Deka Yellow uniform that I want to get a pic with a friend that has an SPD green uniform "gloved SPD officers"

I also have a Gao Yellow jacket that I made, a Bandai Bouken Pink jacket and I made the rest of the outfit, Captain Marvelous, and two episode centric t-shirts.