PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon door registration

trigunvash
12-29-2003, 10:36 PM
What are the odds of Katsucon capping out attendees like Nekocon? Do you think the best time to register at the door would be early Friday morning at the door to beat the rush and the cap if there is one.

The major problem is, someone recently stole my credit information and i'm dealing with all the paper work and junk with that, so I'm not able to pre-register via. check or credit card.

Schu
12-30-2003, 12:49 AM
I doubt they will, it's a hella big hotel, and won't have the crowding and fire regulation problems like Nekocon did.

You should be fine.

CHAOS
01-01-2004, 09:10 AM
I hope it's not like Otakon. :eek: I forgot to pre-reg. :sulk:

Anikiki
01-01-2004, 08:12 PM
I might as well go early as possible Friday morning. Even though I prereg, there is going to be a lot of people lining up on Friday and I don't want to miss anything at the con. I too doubt there is a limit on maximum occupancy like Nekocon. It is a big hotel. And Katsucon is not as big as Otakon.

Fireflystar
01-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Wee..see you guys in line -_-; I'ms a lazy girl and I didn't pre-reg and I won't be there until around 2pm on Friday,AHHHhahaha the madness!

lunasreincarnat
01-04-2004, 04:09 AM
we all usally wake up at 9 am and get a good spot in the at the door line... then agian we have one of the guys staying with us hold a spot. lol iv paid at the door to all my cons except for my 1st one... and iv never had a prob.

cordless runner
01-05-2004, 07:25 AM
I wouldnt worry to much. Last year I didnt have to wait in line all damn night on thursday until around 10am on friday to register and it didnt take all damn morning to get the line moving it went nice and fast. And I really doubt they will sell out, its a very huge hotel.

Darxim
01-05-2004, 10:01 AM
I showed up at about 2:00pm last year for at-door registration. It took about 30-40 minutes to get through the line. They put the pre-reg line in the same room, so we could all watch as pre-regs walked in, got their badge, and walked out, without ever waiting in a line. It was like sitting in a McDonald's, and looking out the window to see people eating real food at a real restaurant.