PDA

View Full Version : I have discovered... Gackt.

Tenjou
11-03-2002, 11:29 AM
After noticing some Gackt jokes and Gackt signatures on these forums and others, I decided to see what Gackt looked like, and what he was all about.

Now, I educated myself using the magical powers of the image search on google.

My conclusion: g = h + jr = b

Gackt = hot + jrocker = beautiful! ^^:

Note: Previous hypothesis of Gackt = gerbil, or Gackt = gecko, was not included in research.

Chosuke
11-03-2002, 12:07 PM
-Poinks signature for no reason- I saw lifehouse in concert xD they were the opening band for Matchbox 20 and they rocked!

Tenjou
11-03-2002, 12:24 PM
<3 Jason Wade. *_*

But yeh, go buy Stanley Climbfall if you haven't already!

-clings to Jason plushie-

Koumori
11-03-2002, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the dark side.

Tenjou
11-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Mwhahahha! >D -feels so evillll-

If I ever saw Gackt walking down the street, he'd send me into an instant-glomping-spasm.

>D mwahha.

Ayaka
11-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Hah now there's no way he'll come to the US. *opens plane door* *sees sea of screaming American fangirls* *closes the door* *opens door again just to be sure* Gackt - ". . . I'm going back to Japan."

krystal1314
11-03-2002, 02:34 PM
OMG! Gackt rocks! He's such a bishie *spazzes out* lol...

Umi
11-03-2002, 05:12 PM
And yet no one has yet to mention his jamming music.... -_-; Well yes he is very pretty and also evilishly cool. =D

Tenjou
11-03-2002, 06:31 PM
He won't come to the US because of us evilllll fangirls. >DDDDDD

I would have mentioned his muzac, but I still have to find a CD of his to begin with. ^^

-huggles Gackt plushie doll- Yay! ^_^

aeva
11-03-2002, 06:38 PM
My Gackt obsession knows no boundaries. Its scary.

Keurblitz
11-03-2002, 07:14 PM
pulls hair... nooo... more gackt fans...
I like the dude, he's cool but for some reason, I'm not into his stufff...

Ayaka
11-03-2002, 08:36 PM
lol beware the Gackt fans! They're breeding!

And yeah, I like (some of) his music better than I like his looks, lol. Actually when I'd first heard about Malice Mizer, got a few mp3s from someone on Napster who recommended them to me, I read this interview with him that kinda creeped me out . . . oO;;; So yeah, he's hot, but I don't want to date him.

Sami
11-03-2002, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I just don't understand the Gackt fandom..

I've listened to his music, seen his pictures, watched some videos.. and I'm just not into it. -_- I don't really like his singing style and I don't really find him handsome and it just seems that everyone else around me is a shrieking fan! AAAHH! *runs away* ._.

diqitaldreams
11-03-2002, 11:02 PM
Gackt! o.o; ... I just have a think for men who look like women but yet...are in touch with their masculine side. ^_^ It's a strange thing but I found Gackt attractive because he looks so feminine and yet he isn't. *_* I love his voice too.

shiroi_yukiko
11-03-2002, 11:05 PM
But he HAS been here... he was in NYC recently enough for the Junigatsu no Love Song PV... and he's been in NYC before that too. Very sneaky of him if I do say so myself.

I'm not all that fond of Gackt either though... what I really like is when he goes on those music shows and does really rediculous things, because he always TRIES not to smile/laugh/take that serious mask off his face, but he usually does. He's really funny. I do respect the man as a musician though, even though he's not for me!

Umi
11-03-2002, 11:10 PM
But that's what is so great about him... he has to be moody and cool and serious but then you see him with in situations with other people and it's so funny =D

Oh yeah.. and I can't imagine why he would freak anyone out.. I mean he's only a *tad* bit like a vampire.

Gackt: *notices electric lights* *hiss*

Ayaka
11-03-2002, 11:34 PM
I'm an extremely casual Gackt fan at the moment and don't know any hard-core fans so I'm SO not up on things lol. I've always been that way, though, there are bands I really love but if you ask me the name of the lead singer, you'll likely get a blank look . . .

Anyway thought I'd share this pic for the Gackt fans and non-fans alike. Wish I looked like Tomoe Shinohara and could have someone dress as Gackt, it'd be funny, lol.

Umi
11-03-2002, 11:42 PM
My but the bloody sneakers are a fashion statement!

Ayaka
11-03-2002, 11:51 PM
I know :D That's why I want that outfit.

Lovelyangel_81
11-05-2002, 09:00 AM
Gackt is great. I love his music. *stares at Gackt poster on her wall*
*I love you* ^^

Death Angel Sai
11-14-2002, 09:28 AM
Hehe...Yeah..Gackt sexy man...Especially when you have full color nude photos of him!!! My boyfriend was oh so kind to buy the Frau mag with the pics in it!!!

Squall-chan
11-14-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Death Angel Sai
Hehe...Yeah..Gackt sexy man...Especially when you have full color nude photos of him!!! My boyfriend was oh so kind to buy the Frau mag with the pics in it!!!

He must really love u to buy u nude pics of that oh so sexy Gackt...you're lucky.

MargauxZ
11-15-2002, 12:27 PM
^_^ Oh yes. Gackt is beautiful.

*Looks over at Gacktykins poster*

Eeeeh. Happy!

die-sama
11-16-2002, 12:30 PM
if gackt didnt go all Pop and um yea-ish X_X;;; i sitll would be a gackt fan :x
Papalapa or whutever was the limit >_< after i saw U+K I dindt' know if I should laugh or shoot myself o_o;;;
but mr. japanese fruitcake is still..*cougH* fun
*prepares to be shot*

Cyber Wolf
11-17-2002, 05:42 PM
*laughs at her post* Haha, "fruitcake"! *rolls* XD

I like this Gackt person, he's pretty... Oh, I had his picture in the front of my folder (you know those see through ones with the pocket in front) and this girl in religion was like, "That's a girl right?" Oh, then the fun starts >: D He's pretty cool and his music is good but he was cooler with MM. Not that I'm against Klaha....:D

die-sama
11-17-2002, 10:36 PM
yes but i miss it when he used to go around and tell people he was a vampire and such ;;-;;
now he's eating food in..PUBLIC X_X yea gakuto Okabe Satoru san.. u realllyy look like a vampire there ~_~;;

Umi
11-18-2002, 12:40 AM
Well... he still has 50 billion candles in his apartment cause he refuses to use electric lights... even if it's not vampire-riffic (nevermind the non-word) it's still a bit freaky >.> That and he still claims he can talk to spirits. Er... yeah!

Cyber Wolf
11-18-2002, 04:37 PM
Oh my God he used to tell people he was a vampire? .... COOL...
: D

Yeah it does suck thst he went pop. I heard "Another World" and I was like "What the fuck?...." Oh well...

Ooo, just got that parapara dance clip, hilarious XD

Lovelyangel_81
11-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Either pop or rock. I think he is awesome singer. I had downloaded a couple of songs from his latest album, Moon, and it's the best that I heard from him. My favorite songs are Doomsday, Lu:na, and Speedmaster. He is ever changing and envolving himself (sp?)
*hugs her binder full of Gackt information and pictures* no...no..no I am not obession....*evil grin* ^_^ mwahaaa!

Death Angel Sai
11-19-2002, 06:00 PM
Heh, I have a Gackt obsession...I have found his clothing and jewelry lines in Japan...Ehem. I also found that he has his face on coffee cans too. Hopefully my boyfriend will get me the Gackt body pillow...Its got a full size color pic of him on a pillow!!! ~drools~
MM and Gackt himself rock...but I have to admit his MM image was way more sexy and intruiging...but maybe its just my fetish for Vampyres...

Tooru-sama
11-21-2002, 07:27 PM
i love gackt-sama and all...but i like MASA much much better! did you guys know that he is the vocalist for another band....called SPIKIE...he took the drummer frum gackt-job with him i think....they didnt leave gackt-job THANK THE POWERS THAT BE...its just a side thing....SO KAWAII MASA IS!

avagoyle
11-22-2002, 05:48 PM
i love gackt >) but people are attacking my sig ;__;

Death Angel Sai
11-22-2002, 09:10 PM
~.~ Hehe...I have that pic!! Teehee!! Mmm...I've gotten all of my friends into Gackt. It's kind of pathetic...even my guy friends are enthralled by this man god!!! It's so cool!

Umi
11-24-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by avagoyle

Aw I love your sig. Tho' I was a little upset the first day you had it. I was checking the forums at school... and... oh my naked Gackt so I didn't get a good look at him before i closed the browser ^.^ Then I go home for some nekkid gackt time but it's gone =(

So I'm happy you have it back on. Jeez he just has this perfect little body doesn't he?

Gothic_Lulu
11-29-2002, 07:18 AM
Tenjou has joined us...muhahahaha...

Gackt is really a ....a...intresting person to say the least.....he is 450 years old and claims to eat vanilla insense....^^;

He also does have a strange sense of humor....read some of the interviews...trust me ^^....

Gackt it also very hot.....*looks at plastered walls and notebooks* XD......It is very hard to explain him to my friends though....

I love his Malice Mizer days the best though.....I would really reccomend listening to some of that stuff..

http://www.digitalwebzone.com/jrock/html/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=MostPopular

not the best place but they got some stuff....also some other popular J Rock stuff......

You can find his cds on Amazon.com but they are rather expensive....(most imports are) so I would look around and maybe buy some Music Magazines.....like Band Hotline with has a larger section devoted to Gackt....pretty pics ^^...there is also a ton of others to choose from...

-Gothic Lulu:devil:

Gothic_Lulu
11-29-2002, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by avagoyle

Keep the sig ^^......I like it and so do a lot of other people...

-Gothic Lulu:devil:

*Jibrielle*
08-23-2003, 01:07 PM
I :heart: Gackt...He is just so great!

ps--> I will marry Gackt!!!!

Angel Rinoa
08-23-2003, 03:02 PM
He's one of the best singer of the world! lol I LOVE HIM!

He's so preety and he looks like Squall (FF8) ahahah _ hail gackt

Shintsu
08-23-2003, 03:18 PM
*laughs at her post* Haha, "fruitcake"! *rolls* XD

I like this Gackt person, he's pretty... Oh, I had his picture in the front of my folder (you know those see through ones with the pocket in front) and this girl in religion was like, "That's a girl right?" Oh, then the fun starts >: D He's pretty cool and his music is good but he was cooler with MM. Not that I'm against Klaha....:D

Eee! i did that, too. XD XD Only.. I did it more for for the fact that he looks so much like this one character I have.. (you know that one photo where he's sitting on a swing in the field of sunflowers..? he's got the white hair and pasty skin, lol)
In anycase, I really love his voice. It's mad and goes straight to my heart. (okay well, it had to go around Kyo-samma, but it got there, hey)
I love his.. what is it called, Vanilla song? X3 where he's dancing in a cage and all that. :thumbsup:
veerrwwy verrwwy sext voice. *rolls*

*Jibrielle*
08-23-2003, 04:33 PM
I have the picture of him dressed as squall! I'm gonna look for it and post it

Angel Rinoa
08-23-2003, 04:35 PM
I have it too! :)

He look like Tidus too with blonde hair

*Jibrielle*
08-23-2003, 04:50 PM
or could!!!!!! ^____^

Starlit Rose
08-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Hehe yeah, when I watched the "Merveilles" concert and saw his hair I was reminded of Tidus, and then he came on stage in his "Ju Te Veux" outfit and I was like "Oy! That looks so much like squall it's scary! Even a scar!" o.O

http://www.moonglow.nu/gardenia/images/gackt/gackt19.jpg

I never was a Gackt-fangirl, but I do like him. He's VERY attractive of course, and his voice is just incredible. But personality-wise I don't really care for him. He's the ultimate cornball. XD Just watch his music videos and you'll see what I mean. He cracks me up. And he unofficially owns Japan, I swear. o.O He's everywhere, even in Fuji Film commercials. ^^;

I definately respect him as a musician. The man knows how to play so many instruments! Wow. ^^; I envy his piano skills greatly.

But I really liked him more when he was in Malice Mizer. That was the best "era." Plus, he's gone mainstream. x.X He was why I liked Malice Mizer so much. ;.; *shakes fist* Ah well. Can't say I totally dislike what he's doing now. There are a few songs he's made that I like, such as "Vanilla" (XD) and "Lu:na."

So...for those that don't want to read all of that, he's fun to look at, he's a wonderful musician, but he's not the kind of guy I'd want to date. I probably like him so much because his cheesyness is so great. XD He's so hard to not make fun of.

Rinoa1022
08-24-2003, 11:37 PM
i love gackt :) i do miss his mm days but hes still great. no matter what he does hes just so.....interesting. like he could just sit there and id be entertained lol. thats talents.