PDA

View Full Version : Reminder to all those who need to Pre Register!

TyJILDown
12-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Just a friendly reminder that all pre registeration forms must be post marked by January 1st! December 31st, tomorrow, may be your last day to get them out since the Post Offices are closed on New Years day if I remember correctly.

Just got my stuff ready so I could mail it Priority Mail tomorrow and get my registration in on time ^^ I'm too lazy to wait on line...

Link to information:
http://katsucon.com/Katsu10/prereg.php

Sorahana
12-30-2003, 07:33 PM
We mailed mine out yesterday!! I'm so happy I'm going wheeee!

Giant Alucard
12-30-2003, 09:38 PM
My friend took ours to the post office today!!!

daguru
12-30-2003, 11:22 PM
errr, im getting nervous. i sent out mine 2 weeks ago. should i have gotten a confirmation by now?

Sorahana
12-31-2003, 09:44 AM
I think Katsu's behind on updating stuff lol XD. I dunno. I would think they'll start letting people know after pre=reg time is up.

ainslye
12-31-2003, 10:14 AM
Registered at nekocon. Good thing, too... cause I would have totally forgotten.

dizzylizzy
12-31-2003, 11:31 AM
errr, im getting nervous. i sent out mine 2 weeks ago. should i have gotten a confirmation by now?

every con seems to take weeks upon weeks upon weeks to get out a confirmation. don't worry about it.

Darxim
12-31-2003, 12:41 PM
They usually send batches of confirmations for everyone whose checks have cleared. Once they have a bunch of checks cleared, they send out a batch of confirmations. Sometimes this involves whipping.

Emailing the person in charge of registration usually doesn't help, but emailing someone who knows where that person lives often does. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying. ;)

Aer
12-31-2003, 12:48 PM

I sent mine well over a month ago and haven't heard anything. I'm expecting they will send confirmations, etc. a month before the con or sooner. Which was my case for Otakon.

So I'm expecting to hear from them in another two weeks at least.

Darxim
12-31-2003, 03:17 PM
Bah! They haven't even setup the pre-reg list on their website! I doubt they've sent any pre-reg confirmations. Geez, you'd think they'd at least have a partial list up by now.

Lady_Sephiroth
01-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Katsu never does update that list till late January, actually. I sent my reg in July and I know for a fact the check cleared, so I'm not worried. This is my 4th Katsucon and I've never had a problem with Prereg.

Stueypark
01-02-2004, 12:16 PM
I registered at Neko also. I've found out registering at conventions for other conventions is handy because normally they give you some kind of reciept which I hang onto just in case they screw up (which hasn't happened yet)

Tsuchi
01-02-2004, 12:29 PM
I sent my pre-reg ing on the 31 lol! I am such a porcratinator

ainslye
01-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Registering at other conventions is nice becuase I can get group rates without having to get a group together.... half the time, at least one or two people never get around to paying me, which leaves me with two choices.... either pay for them and hope they pay me back orbe unable to get the group rate and have to recollect more money.