PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi-Con Madness!

MegaMako
05-08-2002, 10:07 PM
How many of you guys are going to make it to Yaoi-Con this year? It was very small last year, but this year it's growing nicely. It looks like it will be 3 days this year.

I might go.. :) I went last year, and am still recovering! LOL :crylaugh:

MegaMako
05-08-2002, 11:35 PM
Ohh.. :blubber:

You must go! It will be soo fun! :) I need more friends to go as well. Especially if we all do the AS group! :jjacks: That would kick so much butt at Yaoi!

Ali-kun
05-09-2002, 08:17 PM
*cries* I SO want to go! I was sad last year because I could not make it for being only 17. And this year I am old enough, but...it is my first year off at college x_@ I have no clue what college is going to be like, and how easy it will be to skip off for a few days in the middle of the year, et cetera. (Plus, I don't have money because I haven't been working my summer jobs yet ^_~)

Grr. Last year I said I was definitely certainly maybe going to go this year...and now I am saying that I will definitely certainly maybe go next year ^^;

Have fun for me and take lots of pictures so I can pretend like I was there? *puppydog eyes*

Daitenshi
05-12-2002, 09:34 PM
I couldn't go last year because I had *just* moved up to Washington for college..... so I really wanna go this year ^_^

Best Wishes,
Jenny
~Kenshin no Miko~
~Daitenshi~
http://www.daitenshi.com/

Michi
05-13-2002, 12:17 AM
I'm gonna show up, whether I register or not. ^^

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 12:14 AM
I'm going! ^^;; although I guess I'm kinda lucky.. I LIVE here in the city ^^;;

I'd probably admit some people over...but I doubt anyone would liek my room accomidations.. ^^;;

Plus it's a small house..so I probably can't have many people over ^^;; if I do.. ( my auntie is a strict paranoid woman ^^:; )

Ukayoru no Chou
05-15-2002, 03:45 AM
It was only ...2 days last time? I thought it was longer...
*was misinformed*
5 lllllloooonnngeee years til I get to go...awwwwww well~ *sings : I will survive*

[ Aiie MegaMako- I got a kool' photo of you..xD ..*sneaks away wif picture in tow* just had to say it ^.^;; ]
:thumbsup:

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 08:12 AM
aah? ^^; aww that sucks ^^;; * pats CHou on the shoulder*

mm.. ^^: I'd do what I coudl to help.. ut the idea of me sneaking somone into yaoi con is like sneaking my little ousin into a strip club ^^;...well....not exactly... but um..yeah ^^;;

Ukayoru no Chou
05-15-2002, 09:28 AM
XDDD Yea- we must pay to go to thy cons- just so they stay there- and we feel proud and blah blah blah. XD beh- strip clubs suck..no random angst..e_e

* waits - happily *

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:46 PM
hehe ^^;; ah well... in time we'll look back on these days.. and see that he con was so..small and cozy.. ^^;; * shudders to think of Yaoi con to be as big as Fanime.. or AX in the years to come..O_o;; LOL*

MegaMako
05-15-2002, 06:13 PM
Ukayoru no Chou:

> 5 lllllloooonnngeee years til I get to go...awwwwww well~ *sings : I will survive*

Oh, 5 years!? :( Well, the con should be pretty big by that time. :)

> [ Aiie MegaMako- I got a kool' photo of you..xD ..*sneaks away wif picture in tow* just had to say it ^.^;; ]

Oh, you do? :o Thanks for calling it kool :)

Kenshin Ken
05-16-2002, 12:15 AM
Yo dude ^^; it'll be somethin if YTaoi con gets bigger ^^;; * just really..can't imagine seeing another run through of Boku no Sexual Harassment on a THEATER wide screen... stero sound and on a official release DVD* ^^:;;;

MegaMako
05-16-2002, 12:40 AM
> just really..can't imagine seeing another run through of Boku no Sexual Harassment on a THEATER wide screen...

Yeah.. That is true! I am still recovering from the Corn on the Cob scene!. :o That poor guy...

Babbit_Chan
05-16-2002, 11:11 PM
*clings to Uka* we both gots 5 years *cries* Oh well, lots of Recca Cons by that time XD

Kenshin Ken
05-17-2002, 12:30 AM
O-o;; geez..did you HAVE to mention that? ^^:;; * can never..ever see corn on the cob.. or Burbon.. the same way..again....ever* ^^;;;

Kenshin Ken
05-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Annyways ^^. so jsut to get a voerview.. aside from me Prince Moonrise and Mako here.. who else is going?

MyuMyu
05-20-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by MegaMako
> just really..can't imagine seeing another run through of Boku no Sexual Harassment on a THEATER wide screen...

Yeah.. That is true! I am still recovering from the Corn on the Cob scene!. :o That poor guy...

............i REALLY need to see this 0_0

Nadeshiko
05-27-2002, 10:05 PM
I will be there this year. Mainly because it's an anime convention and I think the university's anime club is paying for registration. ^^; Mainly just going for friends and curiosity.

I look forward to seeing you all over there!

MyuMyu
05-28-2002, 07:01 PM
haha, you KNOW you wanna go too get your hands on pretty pretty doujin of hot guys snogging. Dont act like you dont ^_~ (i know i do!! woohoo!!)

..yes, im perferse and im comfortable with that. Now if you'll excuse me i have a psycho's anonymous meeting to get too....

*laugh*

silence
05-30-2002, 10:11 AM
erm.......a newbie here ....but has anyone heard of Hana Zakari No Kimi Tachi E? it's a very nice yoai comic.....you should check it out! :crylaugh: hope you do.......:D erm.......a newbie here....but has anyone heard of Hana Zakari No Kimi Tachi E?it's a very nice yoai comic ....you should check it out! hoppe you do........

MyuMyu
05-30-2002, 06:10 PM
hmm. no, i havent... who's the mangaka? the title sounds familiar...Has anyone by-chance read "Tokyo Renaikitan" by Sakurako Gokurakuin?? The artwork is precious. Forget the fact i cant read a word of it :) hehehehe

I saw tankoubans 1-9 of Banana Fish at a comic book shop the otherday. i. was. scared.