PDA

View Full Version : Any Malice Mizer cosplayers going to Katsucon?

momo_anzu
12-30-2003, 08:35 PM
Two of us are going as Mana (me) and Gackt (SamuriSmurfX). I'mma have him on a leash, woot woot!! But anyway, lol! If anyone wants to join us so we have a big little Malice Mizer group (we could even have a Klaha included, hehe).:)

Toastersix
12-30-2003, 10:03 PM
0.0 I must find you two! I'm going as Tatsurou and my friend is going and Yukke. (both from Mucc) But... MM is my absolute FAVOURITE. And... you two are going as my 2 favourite members, too. *_* *angels sing* There's not just Diru people at Katsucon, after all! ^_^

momo_anzu
12-31-2003, 06:13 AM
0.0 I must find you two! I'm going as Tatsurou and my friend is going and Yukke. (both from Mucc) But... MM is my absolute FAVOURITE. And... you two are going as my 2 favourite members, too. *_* *angels sing* There's not just Diru people at Katsucon, after all! ^_^

Aww, woot woot! We should totally meet up! We can be all fangirlish while my Gackt just sits there laughing at us for our fangirlishnes, lol!

Toastersix
12-31-2003, 11:24 AM
*nods* Count me in for that! lol! Gackt won't be left out of the fangirlishness! Gackt will most definetly be a glomping victim... along with Mana-Sama, of course. ;) You should go to the Jrock photoshoot on Friday! ^_^

Ragresen
12-31-2003, 11:41 AM
Makes me wish I would have my Kozi done by then. But it will nto be ready totally until AX2004.

momo_anzu
12-31-2003, 05:19 PM
Yay^-^ Hmm...now to finish my costume...

Lyn
12-31-2003, 05:20 PM
In agreement with Tasukichan, you should definently try to come to the Friday J-Rock gathering. ^_^ We have a thread for it but it got pushed to like the 2nd page of this forum since no one has posted in it for a while. ^^;; But yeah, you go there if you want to check it out.

lunasreincarnat
01-23-2004, 02:32 AM
my friend alex (drake) os gonna be gackt (big black wings) hehe

AndoMasanobu
02-06-2004, 11:00 PM
i might bring my le ciel gackt cosplay with me to katsu, it depends on if i want to deal with the feathers or not. i might just stick with miyavi for the weekend though...

Ganesh
02-07-2004, 09:52 PM
I will be doing Beast of Blood Yu~ki on Saturday,

Alex (Drake) will be Mervelous Gackt with the 6 foot wings (yes, I still have black feathers stuck to my hands in testement to a few hours putting the last feathers on this afternoon). He will also be doing Shiroi Khala on Friday...

Miyuki Mana
02-07-2004, 10:09 PM
I will be doing Beast of Blood Yu~ki on Saturday,

Alex (Drake) will be Mervelous Gackt with the 6 foot wings (yes, I still have black feathers stuck to my hands in testement to a few hours putting the last feathers on this afternoon). He will also be doing Shiroi Khala on Friday...
yo chris!
i know, it's amazing; i actually am ON THE FORUMS. wow, anyway, yes, i need some help with my Malice Mizer costume later on looking stuff up for fabrics and stuff. although i don't think it will be important for katsu... so i dunno why i brought it up now... it doesn't matter. i'll shut up now.