PDA

View Full Version : J Pop Dance Group

MekoStar
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
So I was thinking about starting a dance group up again.. I thought it would be a fun way to get to met new people and have a little fun dancing. I was going to go to jafax last year but i got sick.. Sad.

So the cons we would be performing at are: Youmacon, jAFAX, Shuto con, GoDaiko con, and any other cons that are in Michigan or Ohio if we can. And also i would like to start a youtube Channel as well...i would like to have three different levels too...easy, medium, and hard. so that would mean i need two more team captains..and if we get good enough we may go to LA for the AnimeExpo. After i pick everyone then i will send everyone a link to our team uniforms, so the color you pick will be your stage color for life. If you would like to join plz send me a message on here, or my email (tvpuppy@yahoo.com) with this app

Name:
Rank your dancing: (A,B,C)
Transportation:
Fav Con:
Fav Anime:
Fav dance:
Youtub channel:
Nickname:
Fav Color:

Well i guess i can say my info now. lol
my name is Leah, im 21 years old, i live in royal oak...i'll rank my dancing a "b" for now, uh i drive my fav con so far is Youmacon, my fav dance has to be "bad apple" and "dream fighter". I dnt have a youtube channel yet. My stage name is Meko and my team color is purple. i hope to hear from you soon.

becca_mack
01-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi, I know you are interested in Jpop dance. Do you have a dance team already? Or would you like to join my friend's dance team? Plus you don't live far from her. And we really need another member.

Thank you for your time~
Becca
DollHouse