PDA

View Full Version : AnimeNext 04..cosplay as?

la_belle
12-31-2003, 06:36 PM
just wondering who you people will be cosplaying as, im working on a Yuna ..from ffx and a gunner..overdone, but i love her and those are my first costumes..yes im a con virgin ^_^ ..cya at the con :p

The Lord XL
12-31-2003, 10:52 PM
Aside from my Wolfwood costume for Icon, I plan to have a Jedi costume. Yea its not an anime, but its so cool that it doesent need an anime ^_^

Zephyrs
01-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Infinity Academy school uniform from Sailor Moon - I don't look enough like any of the sailors to be one of them, so it's random student time! and either Lemina (Lunar 2) or Precis (Star Ocean 2)

Fang & Sword
01-01-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm planning to be Kouga...plain and simple

ChocoKyo666
01-01-2004, 07:59 PM
^__^ hi its gonna be my first time going to animeNext ^__^ so i'm going as Sailor Mercury,AYA (Roman Hikou) from Psycho le Cemu,and Kyo (OBSCURE and Myaku) from Dir en grey! i was thinking about doing Paine @__@;; i dunno but i'll see :3 anyway see you all ~!!

Sorahana
01-02-2004, 10:36 AM
:skips in: I'm working on getting my mom to take me since this is a very inexpensive con. But if I go (which I really hope I am) I'll be Inuyasha,Ryuichi,and maybe some other Inuyasha characters if I have them done. Not sure yet. I'll know when I know if I'm going or not =D.

Senko-chan
01-02-2004, 12:32 PM
I'm going as Sango (from Inuyasha) And Aisha ClanClan (from Outlaw Star)! Choco! KYO ROCKS! ^_^ huzzah for Dir en grey ^_^

Chun Li
01-08-2004, 07:48 AM
Hmm, i donno yet, Possibly Jounouchi of YuGiOh or Mossue Of Ranma 1/2 my friend is planing on Rainbow Brite

TwiliteSea
01-08-2004, 04:36 PM
*has Rainbow Brite song stuck in head now x.X*

I'm going as Gun Mage Rikku. My friends are going as:
-Black Mage Yuna
-Riku Unknown from Kingdom Hearts
-Yuna gunner (?)
-Chloe from Noir (?)

Sorahana
01-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok I've decided what I'm cosplaying if I'm going (which seems very possible lol):
Tohma Seguchi-Gravitation
Ryuichi Sakuma-Gravitation
Gunner Yuna-FFX2
Inuyasha-Inuyasha
Yuki Eiri-Gravitation

Mostly crossplays wheee!! Shall be funness

la_belle
01-08-2004, 05:42 PM
wow..5 cosplays in 3 days 0_0 ....wow

hnt
01-08-2004, 06:25 PM
just wondering who you people will be cosplaying as, im working on a Yuna ..from ffx and a gunner..overdone, but i love her and those are my first costumes..yes im a con virgin ^_^ ..cya at the con :p

La belle, do you know when freshmen have to take Biology/Living Environment regents? X_X

la_belle
01-08-2004, 07:25 PM
im not sure as well, ive searched online everywhere for those dates for each subject..but no luck..all i have found is that the 4 Regents dates for my old high school (http://www.bths.edu/calendar/) are as follows:
16 Wednesday Regents Exams
17 Thursday Regents Exams
21 Monday Regents Exam
22 Tuesday Regents Exam

The whole state supposedly takes the Regents at exactly the same time so if it applies to my old high school i suppose its the same for the whole state..good thing is that no Regents on the 18th

hnt
01-08-2004, 07:48 PM
im not sure as well, ive searched online everywhere for those dates for each subject..but no luck..all i have found is that the 4 Regents dates for my old high school (http://www.bths.edu/calendar/) are as follows:
16 Wednesday Regents Exams
17 Thursday Regents Exams
21 Monday Regents Exam
22 Tuesday Regents Exam

The whole state supposedly takes the Regents at exactly the same time so if it applies to my old high school i suppose its the same for the whole state..good thing is that no Regents on the 18th

Good! O_O But I hope I don't have the Bio regents after the 18th because that would ruin my whole schedule ^^;

Sorahana
01-08-2004, 08:17 PM
wow..5 cosplays in 3 days 0_0 ....wow
So I'm doing the same thing for Katsucon which is gonna be my 3rd con lol ^o^. I'm so excited lol ^o^. And I just noticed I think I'm developing a liking for crossplaying ^_^;.

*BlackRose*
01-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm Goin As Tsukasa! ^_^ :)

Kaede
01-09-2004, 11:08 PM
I'll be there most of saturday, but I still need to figure out which cos I'll be bringing. It's got to be train accessable ^^;; so it'll probably be either MISSA Toshiya, Jishou~shonen terrorist Hitsugi, or FRONTIERS AYA. We'll see which one ^^

hnt
01-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Oh Aya! :D Aya is so cool but Yura-sama is my favorite XD I must take a picture with you ;_; I delayed my Ai No Uta Aya outfit for a Naruto one ^^;;

Kaede
01-10-2004, 05:52 PM
XD I guess I'll be wearing AYA on the train then

NiGHTmaren
01-10-2004, 07:02 PM
I'll be going as Ayame (Fruits Basket) and Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) if I attend this year. ^_^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Chun Li
01-10-2004, 08:30 PM
I have a Group. Im Goign as Mousse and A Firend Of Mine IS Gone as Rygoa Of Ranma 1/2 my brother is still undecided

*BlackRose*
01-11-2004, 06:11 PM
whoops, changed my mind now i'm goin as elk, my fiend is goin as tsukasa my sis is goin as maha, and cousin is goin as aura

ChocoKyo666
01-25-2004, 08:49 PM
I'll be there most of saturday, but I still need to figure out which cos I'll be bringing. It's got to be train accessable ^^;; so it'll probably be either MISSA Toshiya, Jishou~shonen terrorist Hitsugi, or FRONTIERS AYA. We'll see which one ^^

wOOt we both are gonna be AYA :D ...i need to figure out whats good to wear on teh bus XD since i'm travling there all 3 days ^.^;;;; so..for me..its Roman Hikou AYA, OBSCURE Kyo, and Jishou~shonen terroist Yomi :D ::kicks Sailor Mercury and Paine:: i'll save those for BAAF >:D

~Steel RK9~
01-26-2004, 07:15 AM
I'm going as Seto Kaiba and my sister is being Mokuba.

la_belle
01-26-2004, 09:02 AM
which version of seto kaiba? doesnt he have like 2 outfits?

DerNash
01-26-2004, 11:00 PM
If my Kuno costume (Ranma 1/2) is done by then I'll be going as that, and maybe some others I haven't decided yet...

~Steel RK9~
01-27-2004, 05:53 AM
which version of seto kaiba? doesnt he have like 2 outfits?

Yea, I'm being the Battle City version. I just got one of those Duel Disks Saturday, they're really cool! :)

yuna31
01-27-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm going to cosplay as Tifa from FF7 this is my first convetion and im so excited Teehee

RainAlvaran
01-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Infinity Academy school uniform from Sailor Moon - I don't look enough like any of the sailors to be one of them, so it's random student time! and either Lemina (Lunar 2) or Precis (Star Ocean 2)

*Chokes on soda* Someone knows about my game!!!! I think I might have to put together a costume from SO2, now, just because I know someone is taking the time for it. I'd go Dias, but....I just don't want to do the whole suit thing. Who know though? Maybe Claude, or Bowman, or Ashton, (Noel's a little too gay for me) I have options, and I plan on using them if I can, no promises though. (Still gotta find another job.) Oh yeah, and my main costume will be Shizuma.(Real Bout High School) ^_^

chibi_yuna
01-27-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm going as gambler rikku and if i have theif rikku and psychicer(is that the name?)done ill probably bring those too

la_belle
01-28-2004, 02:03 PM
wheeee, my very best friend..we finally convinced her to cosplay as something else other than misty and she agreed and that means she HAS to go! no way she can back away from this con!! muahahaha..of course im helping her out with the costume and several others o_0

me-yuna (ffx ffx-2)
Ian-marik (yugioh)
AG-battle city joey (yugioh)
Brendan-chocobo! (ff)
Wendy-misty (pokemon), sophia esteed (star ocean 3)

yay!!

Kanna-chan
02-06-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm going as Misao from Rurouni Kenshin! -waves to Lord XL- I think I know j00 from the animenext.org forums. I was the random "guest."

XShuichiX
02-07-2004, 09:10 AM
hio! im going as Hiro from Gravitation. i'm doing the rage beat clothes and im going to try to make or buy a fake guitar. this is my first con and im really excited for the gravitation photoshoot. im might not be able to make it friday but sat and sun i will definitly be there. hope to see all you there :D

RainAlvaran
04-20-2004, 09:32 AM
I was just talked into doing an FFXI cosplay, so I'm going as a Hume Warrior. ^_^ Perhaps a Shino (Naruto) as well, only time will tell.

la_belle
04-20-2004, 06:01 PM
heh methinks the chocobo isnt going :\

Xx Lulu xX
04-25-2004, 10:43 AM
^^ Hi!

I'll be cosplaying as Usagi in her Highschool Uniform, Eternal sailor moon, and probably random civvie usagi

Zetchi
04-25-2004, 12:51 PM
Three cosplays, three days.
DJ Lain ( Serial Experiments Lain )
Sakura ( Naruto )
Kirlra ( Noir ) [ I can never spell her name right ]

Look for me. =)

Mew_Pudding
04-29-2004, 04:08 PM
I`m only going for Saturday, unless I can magically get some moneies, but I`m going as Mew Pudding (Battle and Waitress) ^^

StarDustShadow
04-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Yuna (FFX)
Hiei (YYH)
Alice (DDRMax2 aka 5th mix)

Except now i don't know what i'm wearing on which days ^^; I was originally going as Yuna on Friday since my good buddy i met at Tekkoshocon was going as Seymour, but now he can't come *pouts*

So i think it's Hiei-chan on Friday (with my sis as Youko Kurama), Yuna on Saturday (lol, with sis as FFX Rikku) and Alice Saturday night/during the rave ^^

Look for me! Look for the badge that says 'yunie' and just yell "cosplay.com!!!" YaY! :bigtu:

*~Yunie~*

La_Luna
05-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Oriya Mibu from Yami No Matsuei..........

:3 currently seaking a Tsuzuki and a Tatsumi

will be cosplaying on saturday only.

fireyoukai16
06-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Yah! ^.^v I just found out that i most likely would be able to make it to Anime Next :) (yeah..i know i found out just a week before the con >.>...but anyways..) I can only come Saturday though..

I'll be cosplaying as Meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite and may lend my friend my Full Moon/Mitsuki costume ^^

Hope to see ya all there ^^

~fire

XShuichiX
06-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Yah! ^.^v I just found out that i most likely would be able to make it to Anime Next :) (yeah..i know i found out just a week before the con >.>...but anyways..) I can only come Saturday though..

I'll be cosplaying as Meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite and may lend my friend my Full Moon/Mitsuki costume ^^

Hope to see ya all there ^^

~fire

YEE!! >.< full moon cosplayers!! must stalk you and take a picture! XD meroko! and mitsuki! do you think a takuto will be there ? X3 i want to cosplay as someone from full moon but right now, i cant make even a simple costume XD so in the future i will be someone. yep. but i cant wait to see you! only saturday? aww...well atleast your going >.>

fireyoukai16
06-11-2004, 04:07 PM
YEE!! >.< full moon cosplayers!! must stalk you and take a picture! XD meroko! and mitsuki! do you think a takuto will be there ? X3 i want to cosplay as someone from full moon but right now, i cant make even a simple costume XD so in the future i will be someone. yep. but i cant wait to see you! only saturday? aww...well atleast your going >.>
Yay! A full moon fan! XD hehehe..i'd be happy to meet you ^^ i have no clue if there's gonna be a takuto(hopefully there will~~!) But i think i read on one of the threads that there's gonna be an izumi cosplayer..mwahaha ;P

hehe..and you're going as Hiro right?? ^^ My friend and i are Hiro fans wuahah...so we'll be taking pics of u too XD

ooh and i forgot to mention XD ...if my *other* friend finds a way to Anime Next, there will be *another* Meroko or Mitsuki ^.^ heheh

XShuichiX
06-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Yay! A full moon fan! XD hehehe..i'd be happy to meet you ^^ i have no clue if there's gonna be a takuto(hopefully there will~~!) But i think i read on one of the threads that there's gonna be an izumi cosplayer..mwahaha ;P

hehe..and you're going as Hiro right?? ^^ My friend and i are Hiro fans wuahah...so we'll be taking pics of u too XD

ooh and i forgot to mention XD ...if my *other* friend finds a way to Anime Next, there will be *another* Meroko or Mitsuki ^.^ heheh

yes! me is a fan of fullmoon! so is my friend. another friend whom ill be meeting this year at animenext got me into the series. although i havent seen the anime yet( will be getting the whole series soon) i have read about it in many sites and read bits and pieces of it in Ribon. Izumi!!! <3

ah yes. but the hiro costume isnt coming out too good X3 and plus i have no time to get a wig or hair cut for hiro ( my hair is waaay too long for him XD i cant wrap my hair around my neck two or three times >.> cool,huh? XD) yay somebody wants to take a picture of me. i just saw your gallery by the way, you looked so cool in the pictures ^_^;

the more the merrier! XD

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 04:24 PM
School Shinji and SM's Melvin for me.

fireyoukai16
06-11-2004, 04:25 PM
yes! me is a fan of fullmoon! so is my friend. another friend whom ill be meeting this year at animenext got me into the series. although i havent seen the anime yet( will be getting the whole series soon) i have read about it in many sites and read bits and pieces of it in Ribon. Izumi!!! <3

ah yes. but the hiro costume isnt coming out too good X3 and plus i have no time to get a wig or hair cut for hiro ( my hair is waaay too long for him XD i cant wrap my hair around my neck two or three times >.> cool,huh? XD) yay somebody wants to take a picture of me. i just saw your gallery by the way, you looked so cool in the pictures ^_^;

the more the merrier! XD
LoL..wow thanks!! =)
and Im sure once you finish the series, you'd love it even more :D
Oo and about Hiro, its gonna come out just fine!!!! XD And i'd say if your hair is really long, its good anyhow ^^ ..at least its not too short! ^_^

XShuichiX
06-11-2004, 04:29 PM
LoL..wow thanks!! =)
and Im sure once you finish the series, you'd love it even more :D
Oo and about Hiro, its gonna come out just fine!!!! XD And i'd say if your hair is really long, its good anyhow ^^ ..at least its not too short! ^_^

welcome ^.^

yep. i only saw clips of it. i sure hope it comes out okay. animenext is next week and im running out of time. oh well XD. my hair is curly...so i guess ill be blowdrying it. yes i guess. see you soon! :D

fireyoukai16
06-11-2004, 04:35 PM
welcome ^.^

yep. i only saw clips of it. i sure hope it comes out okay. animenext is next week and im running out of time. oh well XD. my hair is curly...so i guess ill be blowdrying it. yes i guess. see you soon! :D
lol XD I didnt finish my costume either ^^;; ahaha...and i have to go searching for the full moon jacket for my friend >.<; Well i'll see ya soon at Anime Next! ^_^