PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy cosplayer interested in skit

CuteButDeadly
01-01-2004, 03:06 PM
I'm looking for Final Fantasy cosplayers interested in participating in a humorous musical and dance skit. I need one character from each game plus a chocobo and a mog/moggel girl. You will need to come to rehearsal which will hopefully be once a month. Rehearsals will be held in the Chicago land area.
Characters from 9-11 are all ready filled excluding 10-2
PM me if interested

Yumeko
01-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Keep in mind that there is an eight person maximum for group skits in 2004. Be sure you go to the website and read the updated rules before you get too far in planning your skit

CuteButDeadly
01-02-2004, 01:22 PM
I'll have to talk to the 2 people already in the group but I think I can still do this but only with 8 people. I'll just have to take any 5 characters I can get from whatever game isn't all ready filled.

R1KKu_77
01-03-2004, 01:34 AM
I'll have to talk to the 2 people already in the group but I think I can still do this but only with 8 people. I'll just have to take any 5 characters I can get from whatever game isn't all ready filled.

Do you have any more details as in what will be done during the skit? Id be interested, my schedule looks somewhat busy though, due to costume creation, work, and school, but I think Im gonna cut down on the work. Also, where at in the Chicagoland area will the rehearsals take place? Im currently working on 2 X-2 costumes and one X costume. You can PM me with the info if you like.