PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Costume List

elfinder
01-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey!

So with Sakura Con like a bit more than 4 months away, I'm curious to see what everyones cosplay lists are. Mines changed a bit lolz, but costume lists always change!

Here's mine

-Allen from Escaflowne (TV)
-Yuki dress from Fruits Basket
-Quon black gown from RahXephon
-Misaki from Angelic Layer
-Keiki from Juuni Kokki
-Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist
-Yuki winter uniform from Fruits Baskrt

Allen, both Yukis and Quon are 100% for sure, Misaki & Keiki are almost for sure. While Edward is most likely happening too, while my Yuki winter costume is just for some photos hehe.

So what are you all planning to bring? hehe :dance:

topleka
01-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Oh yay! Angelic Layer and FMA cosplay. I've hardly seen any, so it's great to see that some will be at the con.

My list:
Syaoran (CCS/Tsubasa)
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Bakura (Yu-gi-oh!)
Surprise (ehehe...)

I might not be able to do all because of money issues, in which case I will probably drop Syaoran. ^_^;;

Nine
01-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Le Blanc from FFX-2
Rose from Street Fighter Alpha
Mai from King of Fighters

I'm being Video Game chicks this year. lol

Karisu-sama
01-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Whatever I can manage to bring. Honestly.

Dilandau is a given.
Other possibilities but not certainties: The Bride, Trinity, Shuura, Lee Chaolan, Kunimitsu (the first and last of those have not been made yet.)

Sweet Setsuna
01-03-2004, 01:37 PM
My list has only two costume unless I manage to whip up something very simple some time soon.

-Eternal Sailor Pluto
- Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII

mochihead
01-03-2004, 02:56 PM
O-ren Ishii, White Kimono
Orange EGL
An Ani-Matrix or Revolutions character - depends on the time I have for which one
Sakura (Blue Seed), Music Contest version
1 secret costume ^_^

Nine: Video game chicks? Awesome!

Karisu: *ogles Dilandau's manly unchest, casts coy glance at Trinity*

sassy_lassy
01-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Juri (Yu yu Hakusho)
Koto (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Yuya Shiina (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Kiki (Kiki's Delivary Service)
Chiro (Spirited Away)

... I might be making some for my friends as well as soon as they find out what they are going to be -_-

topleka
01-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Oh, sassy_lassy, you're gonna do Juri and Koto? Cool! When? I'm doing Kurama Friday night.

Osiris N
01-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Hopefully with luck I will have smomething new, but I might just have the same old stuff. But who knows? I might have some new stuff, and new material, and new blood, ect. ^^

Eurobeat King
01-16-2004, 03:25 AM
My list is:

Shinji Ikari (NG Evangelion)
Ohgami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei)
Hibiki Takane (Last Blade 2/ Capcom vs. SNK2)

Nine: We have to arrange some time to meet up to take Mai & Hibiki pics for SNK:Crosplay pics, or Rose vs. Hibiki for Capcom vs. SNK crosplay fun.. ;)

Nine
01-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Nine: We have to arrange some time to meet up to take Mai & Hibiki pics for SNK:Crosplay pics, or Rose vs. Hibiki for Capcom vs. SNK crosplay fun.. ;)

Oh, of course! That would be wicked!

sassy_lassy
01-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Oh, sassy_lassy, you're gonna do Juri and Koto? Cool! When? I'm doing Kurama Friday night.

I'm going to do Koto most likely on Friday I might not do Juri actually it depends on which materials I find faster xD You think I would be able to find some pink shorts -_-....

I might go as Lain now for Sunday ^^ Just saw the show and absolutly adore it.

On Saturday my friends and I are going to go as Mimiru, Tsukasa, and Suburu ^^

topleka
01-21-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm going to do Koto most likely on Friday I might not do Juri actually it depends on which materials I find faster xD You think I would be able to find some pink shorts -_-....

I might go as Lain now for Sunday ^^ Just saw the show and absolutly adore it.

On Saturday my friends and I are going to go as Mimiru, Tsukasa, and Suburu ^^

Oh, coolness! I have a friend who will be BT on Saturday. ^.^

sassy_lassy
01-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh, coolness! I have a friend who will be BT on Saturday. ^.^

oh awesome ^_^ I can't wait... I've been having trouble making Subaru's outfit... all that green silky/satin material @_@; hee heee heeeeee

Mel de Alkirk
01-22-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm going as Lantis from MKR II, and I have three friends coming as Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu.

I don't know if I'll be able to go to Sakuracon though, I'm waiting to hear on a job offer, in which case I would need to move to the east coast, if that's the case I'm going to Otakon (I got my hotel reservations, but I can't pre-register until I hear about this!! :sulk: )

topleka
01-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Coolness, Mel! I was in MKR group last year, and it rocked. I look forward to seeing you.

sassy_lassy, Subaru has a pretty crazy outfit, but I haven't seen very many cosplayers try her, so it will be great to see what you do. I'm working on a Sakura outfit for my sister, and all the satin-y fabric is pretty crazy. But it's turning out okay.

Mel de Alkirk
01-26-2004, 05:05 PM
This would be my first time cosplaying, I've done Rennaisance Faire's before though. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay in costume though, as well as the girls, our costume's are heavy due to the fact that I made them with real metal, mine especially is like a full suit of armor, the girls are only wearing stuff on their chest, back, and some light shoulder armor, I on the other hand, have armor from my neck down, excluding the hands (whoopee! :sulk: ). Oh well, it'll be a long couple of hours, but at least I'll look cool :bigtu:

Pincer
01-27-2004, 11:24 PM
King on Friday and Saturday. Tekken 3 outfits on both days. I do the Armor King, but since I'm going to be out of the US for a year and won't be able to hit any cons during then, I've put it on the backburner.

Sunday I may or may not do one of my Capcom outfits. But since I'm driving back to Spokane, it's hard to say.

Arrow
01-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Kiki (Kiki's Delivary Service)

I LOVE Kiki's Delivery Service! I hope you'll have pictures!

odango-mango
02-03-2004, 01:05 PM
ooh! i can't remember if i posted here or not ^^; my list so far is

Mai Valentine
Eternal Sailor Uranus
...and hopefulyl warrior paine

yay! this will be my first con...I can't wait *_*

elfinder
02-03-2004, 03:20 PM
ooh! i can't remember if i posted here or not ^^; my list so far is

Mai Valentine
Eternal Sailor Uranus
...and hopefulyl warrior paine

yay! this will be my first con...I can't wait *_*

Oh that's awesome that you're coming Odango Mango! Since you didn't get to got to AE. I'll definetly have to say hi for sure hehe. I also hope your Warrior Paine is done ^^ I might have a Gunner Paine costume...... dunno.

So my list has changed just a bit, here's my current one!

-Yuki dress from Fruits Basket
-Allen from Escaflowne
-Shigure from Fruits Basket
-Misaki from Angelic Layer
-Nemu from Da Capo
-Edward from Full Metal Alchemist
And maybe Gunner Paine if it's done.....

Heiryck
02-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Mine will be Fou-lu and for the Masquerade Ball either Lloyd from legend of dragoon or Setsuna from Last Blade 2

Kateko
02-03-2004, 09:45 PM
I plan to be a first-time cosplayer as Kotoko from Chobits :)

topleka
02-03-2004, 11:44 PM
Good luck on your costume, Kateko. ^.^

Whee, look at all the spiffy costumes. topleka's gonna be so happy to go!

Cocoa
02-04-2004, 04:29 PM
As my list stands now:
-Seishirou Sakurazuka, X
-Link, Soul Caliber II
-Hokuto Sumeragi, Tokyo Babylon

Granted, half of these really swing on whether I have the time to get the costume _done_ ^^

sassy_lassy
02-09-2004, 06:10 PM
argh I'm having quite a bit of trouble with the evil green silk..... Guess I'll work on Mimiru's costume first >.>

ok but I have a question, which would you guys like to see more...

A. Kiki in her regular witch outfit
or
B. Lain in her teddy bear p.j.'s

topleka
02-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Lain! Shuba! Although something tells me it might be a little more expensive, fabric-wise.

princessbunny99
02-11-2004, 03:24 AM
I /really/ want to do a B.B. Hood, but I don't think I'm up to it...so....Coo and two EGL for me :D

kinonko
02-12-2004, 04:39 AM
I'm not sure I'll attend to sakuracon or not?
Cuz I came to the state just for 4 months, so I'm not really understand the cosplay rule in the state :waaaah: .

If I go to the con , maybe these are my costume list :

Selphie <<FF VIII>>
Ayane <<DOA 2 HD (kagero style)>>

Hope I could go to the con to make new cos friends here :waaaah: !!!

koijriu
03-04-2004, 01:52 PM
This is my first con (S.C. 2004) :\
Anyway - I dont know about any rules, or ettiquite for cons and costumes. I (like most males) like Naruto and was going to go dressed as a nin. The only part is I didnt feel like being the 3rd or 4th Kakashi at the con etc etc. so I was going to make up my own outfit and character. Is stuff like that common? Should I not?

Eternal Eclipse
03-06-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm working on a Sakura outfit for my sister, and all the satin-y fabric is pretty crazy. But it's turning out okay.

::shivers:: Right . . . that outfit. Erm, anyway, besides Sakura I will be cosplaying Hiei. I am also considering creating a costume of a Yu-gi-oh! card.

elfinder
03-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Well I got my final list now! lolz I'm bringing 6 costumes for sure...... I might bring a 7th but I have no idea what it will be if I do lolz.

Sakura Con 2004 list! (FOR SURE)
-Edward from Full Metal Alchemist (70% done)
-Yuki dress from Fruits Basket (95% done)
-Shigure from Fruits Basket (95% done)
-Nemu from Da Capo (10% done, starting it soon)
-Yuki winter from Fruits Basket (100% done)
-Misaki from Angelic Layer (someone else is making most of it lol)

So that's what I plan to bring! I am almost done with Ed, just gotta finish the red jacket and make the belt, style the wig etc. Then once Ed is done I'll make Nemu and finish up my other costumes lolz.

How's everyone else coming along with their SC04 costumes?

SpikesRose
03-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Oy! Just Vincent Valentine this year for me...I tend to like one really complex and detailed costume rather than multiples, tho multiples are super if you have the time (which I didn't this year...stupid college.) And my other half will be cosplaying Sephiroth.

mikazuki
03-07-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm only taking one costume.

Dark Mercury (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)

elfinder
03-07-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm only taking one costume.

Dark Mercury (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)

Ooh I LOVE that costume! I'll definetly have to get some photos of you as Dark Mercury for sure whee!

AxlFreak
03-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Um, if my name doesn't hint already I'll be going as Axl Low from Guilty Gear. The blue version though with the metallic brown hair, since wearing a blonde wig with my complexion would probablly look really freaky.