PDA

View Full Version : The Sharingan Contacts, new version

Pages : [1] 2

yukitoLeonheart
01-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Well, after I heard there were complaints with the design of the Sharingan Contact Lenses, I had to redo them and create a larger Sharingan. I couldn't make them too large, so I basically increased them around 2.5x. I think it came out looking nice. If you watch episode 7 or 8, you can get an idea of one of the three images I based it off of, largely that one when Kakashi first uses his Sharingan.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102011&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I also made the picture look kind of cool with some black and White Photoshop effects.

yukitoLeonheart
01-04-2004, 02:24 AM
Yar, someone deleted my Photoshop picture even though it had no artwork, it was just a picture I edited with photoshop........ so as there are no mistakes......... here is the real picture, it looks off because the photo of the eye had to be taken from the other one

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102242&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

here is the one that got taken down, as you can tell, it's just photoshop, but no person really trusts me........

Ravos
03-30-2004, 01:30 AM
awww hell no dawg whats.. err i mean

nice , wish i had any clue how to do something cool like that

_Mandy_
03-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Woah...so fricken cool! Kinda reminds me of what someone's eyes would look like if they were possessed. Not that that's a bad thing... :thumbsup:

KakashisAngel
03-30-2004, 07:07 PM
hey could u make one for me?i plan on cosplaying as kakashi in oct at the con in san fran.

yukitoLeonheart
03-30-2004, 07:35 PM
actually.........

www.9mmsfx.com

is where I design lenses for, they have Sharingan lenses for Sasuke and Kakashi, and now have FFX2 Rikku and others.

Ask for them to enlarge the black part of the 3 sharingans.

I designed them so they could be made for the mass amount of cosplay fans.......I knew everyone liked Naruto and would want it, and I did, too. So when I saw my friend's Erics' lenses I was like, someone needs to find an amazing company to mass produce them and design them with more detail and cheaper. Then I said, well...... why not me? So I went, found pictures, redesigned them, and now Naruto fans can have their contacts. I also design contacts custom if you want anything from a series or anything unique......

Uchiha Clan
04-01-2004, 07:47 PM
actually.........

www.9mmsfx.com

is where I design lenses for, they have Sharingan lenses for Sasuke and Kakashi, and now have Ultima Underworld Rikku and others.

I designed them so they could be made for the mass amount of lumberjack fans.......I knew everyone liked Naruto and would want it, and I did, too. So when I saw my friend's Erics' lenses I was like, someone needs to find an amazing company to mass produce them and design them with more detail and cheaper. Then I said, well...... why not me? So I went, found pictures, redesigned them, and now Naruto fans can have their contacts. I also design contacts custom if you want anything from a series or anything unique......

um, dude, im cosplaying as sasuke and im wondering, how much would these contacts cost?

yukitoLeonheart
04-01-2004, 10:50 PM
each pair is $200, but you need to have a contact prescription even if you are plano and your eyes are fine. Also, you should call at least 2 weeks in advance.......seriously, let me tell you, they have been booked. The contacts are each hand painted by the artist, Kevin, who is pro at this and has worked for two other companies but likes this one best I gather. Also, as opposed to normal designer contacts, these last 4 years if taken care of like normal contacts.

I actually just designed 5 more kinds. Each one is really nice, the Rikku Ultima Underworld called Fantasy, Inuyash a eyes, Itachi, and 2 that haven't been made or bought yet, but i might be the first...... Gaara eyes, the black with the star in the middle and I am designing Edward Elric contacts for a friend, or maybe myself. I design these for free, two..... I love contacts. I have about 5 designer pairs, 2 normal.

pyrosam
04-14-2004, 07:28 PM
I ... HATE... YOU... WITH A PASSION

YOU HAVE SHARINGAN LENSES NO F****NG FAIR but nice job on designing them and I like this version better than the previous version.... And what con did you debut these little buties off at

yukitoLeonheart
04-14-2004, 07:52 PM
longggggg while ago, I forget, It started after August in early Sept when I saw Eric's and said "they need to be able to make them in bulk at a place that can be easily accessed."

Actually.......I now design a lot of lenses for them. I think eventually they will realize they should target the cosplay community and maybe do something. Cosplayers are realizing more and more the effect of contacts, I love wearing mine, a little too much actually. I still haven't made my Gatekeepers 21 outfit for those lenses and I also haven't shown off my inferno lenses for A su.

BurnerF4
04-15-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey Yukito

You said you designed Itachi lenses for them.

When do you think they'll be for sale on their web page

And what is the difference between itachi and kakashi lenses, I can see no difference in the Naruto manga

awesome job on these BTW, I'm afraid if I buy them I'll be wearing them all the time ;)

Burner

yukitoLeonheart
04-15-2004, 01:36 AM
Now this is a question I can answer, in the manga, you are correct, there is NO difference. In the anime, they show for two seconds, the design I made for Kakashi. But I created the one based on the Sharingan of Itachi from the Manga and now anime. It's more blood colored and is just like SHARINGAN! here is a picture.

There are three in total, this one I designed for Jackie, but is available. If you want that exact design, just ask, I seriously need to start putting up links to all the designs. I have the 3 Sharingans, Rikku FFX2, and a few one time projects I did that were decent, like Inuyasha, Gaara from Naruto for myself but now for someone else,

I am also designing Full Metal Alchemist eye's for Ed. I still need to see how my one friend wants them.

Yay for anime related contacts.

Giant Alucard
04-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Man, those are some great looking contacts. If they weren't so expensive (or i could save up some cash) I'd get a good pair for my hellsing cosplay.

Gandaulf3
04-15-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm fixing to purchase a pair of the kakshi contacts from 9mm. yukitoLeonheart you said that we should tell them to make the 3 dots bigger so that it looks more like the real sharingan eye?

yukitoLeonheart
04-15-2004, 11:15 PM
yea, you should just explain to make the black dots larger because they stand out more, see in the anime they variate in size, a lot more then you would think. Large in this case works out well becuase you get the white hatching that you see once and the black outline. Did you know they only show that detail once in the anime, but it's the coolest close up.

If you watch the new opening, you can see Itachi's eye's, they seem smaller then the manga, but I like it larger anyway, because, it's just more defined larger and it stands out.

I called them today 3 times, I have to tell then about a few orders and designs, but I can't leave messages because I know if I don't talk to them they always are just "too busy". They don't realize how much the anime community has been buying contacts and how much use they are, I admire them for taking a step and actually creating my designs for people and putting the ones on the page and making the first marketed anime contact lenses (inspired by Eric, always give credit).

They are like my 3rd job now, I love creating contacts and helping cosplayers and anime fans get their lenses and creating designs.

StarDustShadow
04-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Whoa--that is soooooo cool!!!! Hehehe, i need my contact prescription renewed, and really wanted to get actual Yuna colored contacts for near future cosplay-think they'd make 1 blue and 1 green? ^^ Could save cosplayers of Yuna a bundle

Gandaulf3
04-17-2004, 06:25 PM
I cannont get ahold of 9mmsfx, I sent a order through there site last monday and never got a replied. When I call them I always get a automated message saying leave a number and they'll get back to you so I did that and still nothing. I even e-mailed them again asking if they got my order and nothing. Has anyone else had a problem trying to get in contact with them?

yukitoLeonheart
04-17-2004, 08:58 PM
No it's true, there is something REALLY wrong going on. I will post something in accessories when I know more. I have no clue.........It would be nice considering I design things for them if they would at least somewhat clue me in, but nothing...... no emails to anyone, no news on the website. This is just awful.

Maybe if I get a hold of them I can be like people deserve a discount fot their discomfort <.<. jk, but I do wonder what's going on and I do personally apologize. If they did you can bet I would order another pair, my FMA contacts that I so want.

ninjalane
04-24-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm thinking of buying some but I would like to know what material the contacts are made of.... and what if the sharingan ones would appear red (I have a brown iris) oh yeah also if they have any sharingan one's for cheaper prices

MikoWolf
04-24-2004, 03:08 PM
isnt it possible for other companies also to make such lenses? cause if mass production, it would mean cheaper, and then everybody would be happy. i understand if the people behind the 9mm site take 200 for each pair (cause of hand painting) but if automated wouldnt it be cheaper??

Zetchi
04-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Awesome. Looks real to me. =)

aznsaiyajin42
05-11-2004, 10:18 PM
hey yukitoLeonheart, would it be possible to have you make a pair or itachi sharingan for someone, ie me, and if so, how much would u charge?

yukitoLeonheart
05-11-2004, 10:43 PM
they already are made.........only one pair exists because it was custom done for Jackie. I did it a while ago and I knew this day would come, the day of the fights with Itachi. I already have the schematics of it worked out. The new one is basically very large Sharingans, the black going around the inside, and some black extensions.

I can definately do it, I actually called 9mmsfx the other day but they always get tired of hearing me be like "people are excited", which people are, but I mean, they don't see all this. I said they should put up the final Itachi version and the Rikku FFX2 up on the page. They will, also............I need to make one of those books you sign. I know that so many people are really into anime related contacts let alone their contacts, and if interest is shown and i can get enough E sigs, then they will definately know I am genuine and that there should also be a Halloween contest. Apparantley last time, it didn't go well. I told them about how much cosplayers loveeeeeeeee costume contests, esp one's with cool contacts. They were like, I don't know. So.......I still have a lot of trust to earn, so I have to start it somehow.

Also, like all designs, they are $200.

Chaos Kai
05-15-2004, 05:38 PM
wow is there any place to get them cheaper i wanna Cosplay Sasuke but im kinda broke so i cant spend too much on it

Lilmrhalfazn
05-16-2004, 02:46 PM
yukito, You know Jackie to. Heh I was at Katsu at Otakon, and she told meh she got em special. (I was hanging out with her like a WHOLE LOT)

Meh >.< I'm re-doing my Katsu Sasuke and doing him again for Otakon, but I'm just a poor poor kid and there is no way I or my parents can get 200 buck sharingan Ctonacts :'(

Jekka
05-16-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm curious to see how the Edward Elric contacts will come out. -_- I believe it'll make you guys the only people ANYWHERE with gold contacts on the market. Fuggitafurginnamarket.

artist
05-17-2004, 09:35 PM
so point being i want the itachi contacts and i plan on ordering them in the next month or so, but i called 9mm today and still no answer.. im all ready to front up the $300 bucks needed.. $200 for contect $20 for shipping and $40 each for making them prstp. someone needs to tell them to get themselves together if they plain to make a sale.

CraigD
06-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Theyre beautiful, but why do u sell kakashi lenses in pairs? :jjacks:

ACXchan
06-01-2004, 07:42 PM
They sell them in pairs because that's just how they make money. Most contact lenses, prescription and otherwise, are produced in pairs anyway. The trick is finding someone else who needs a sharingan then splitting the cost, that's how I got mine XD

By the way, regarding mass production of the sharingan design, I'm pretty sure it has to do with copyright ^ ^;;

Shinobi
06-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Machine-painted, mass produced lenses are also of much lower quality than those that were hand-painted, and usually don't last as long since they're more susceptible to wear-and-tear...

BTW, I'm loving that pic of the sharingan girl you posted, yukito @_@

9mmsfx
06-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, Kevin Carter (the owner) here from 9mm. I apologize for not getting back to some of you who have contacted us in a timely manner. We do get very, very busy at times. We are one of a handfull of companies (3 or 4) in the world that offer high quality custom hand painted lenses, so not only do we do alot of work for Hollywood here in the U.S., but we also do alot of work for Tokyo and Europe.
When you get the instant voice mail, it is because we are on the phone with customers, but please do leave a message and we will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Same with the e-mails, if you dont here back from us within 2 days, send it again.
Now, we will be in Los Angeles at the same time as the Anime Expo, so we are going to try and make it out on July 4th and will be bringing with us a bunch of $50 off certificates to hand out! We look forward to meeting some of you!

Thanks,
Kevin Carter
9mm Special Effects

yukitoLeonheart
06-19-2004, 03:09 AM
Wow......you joined. I told you people were loving your work, now you know it's true. This also works well because I was calling you Monday to order a pair for AX of the last version, Itachi, because I really want a pair.

PS, thanks for everything for the community yet again. sincerely, Matt (the dumb kid who designed them and bothered you so much)

zimthehomicidal
06-19-2004, 05:13 PM
how does someone that never used contacts get used to them?

Hakura
06-21-2004, 12:57 PM
I am also interested in the Itachi ones used in that pic you showed =o I plan to make an Itachi costumes but I wanted to make sure I got contacts. And man on man thoes ones OWN, wow.... XD

A soon as thoes come for sale I'm ordering XD

Also, i have 20/20 vision so I um don't have a perscription =X is it still ok to wear them? I've never worn contacts before so it will be a new experience XD

Tevina
06-21-2004, 02:16 PM
Even if your vision is perfect and you've never worn contacts before, you'll eventually get used to them (hopefully). When I planned to cosplay Kurenai (the jounin with red eyes) I bought some red contacts and I've never worn any before. But after a while, you get used to putting them in and wearing them, no biggie.

yukitoLeonheart
06-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Yea, you just have to get an eye exam to see how sensitive your eyes are and get sized for everything.

BTW

Here are the only one's that have been made using the demon eye color for my friend Jackie, one of the first and best Itachi cosplayers. I think the final version named Itachi will pretty much be these.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109890&sort=1&cat=500&page=3

starsephiroth
07-08-2004, 08:02 PM
any new info on when the Itachi contacts are coming out. I really want a pair :bigtu:

The post was getting alittle old, so I wanted to bump it a bit so that 9mmsfx still knows that we still want them! :love:

BlackMarth
07-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I need Itachi contacts in time for Otakon. And even if I need a prescription and never wore contacts, they would still be fine? Is vision any different than if it was with regular contacts? Thanks.

yukitoLeonheart
07-09-2004, 01:21 AM
yea, contacts would be fine. If you do or don't need a prescription they will be the same. Based on the lense (like blind eye or so) your vision can be impaired. Generally though, no.

As far as Itachi lenses they are available, just not on the website. I would get sized and properly fitted for lenses ASAP if you want them by Otakon because they take 2 weeks to create.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109890&sort=1&cat=500&page=3

That's basically them, they look exact. If you want anything slightly different just ask as long as it's not to crazy or minute, you can probably be accomadated. Also, the Itachi who wore them and was featured in a magazine will be at Otakon in full force. This is actually her second Otakon as Itachi, I bow to her Naruto cosplaying skills.

If you are going to get them, do tell, I would love to take pictures of people who have amazing costumes and contacts with them

BlackMarth
07-09-2004, 10:12 AM
What is the exact difference between the Kakashi Sharingan and the Itachi Sharingan, to be more exact? Itachi's chi fireballs in his eye are bigger? And when I am ordering, I can just specify it in the comments if I, say, put Kakashi in the order? Thanks.

zimthehomicidal
07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
there isnt a place cheaper, 200 dollars is a little too much, for the poor

HuongStar
07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Oooh my goodness, did anyone get those coupons? @_@

yukitoLeonheart
07-09-2004, 01:38 PM
if you want to order send an email to 9mmsfx.com and just include say the picture of Jackie, just take it from my gallery, and say that you want those and any small alterations you would want if they could do it

email them at questions@9mmsfx.com

Arisugawa Juri
07-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Those are just amazing. A question, though.. you've mentioned them being hand-painted, but is there any chance the paint could damage the eye? I would love a pair of Sharingan contacts for my Sasuke costume, but I fear ruining my eyesight in the case of an accident (add to the fact I've never worn contacts before).

Tsuchi
07-10-2004, 02:52 AM
giving me the link to this site is like siting a kid in front of candy ....but also putting up a laser surcuity system so that the kid can't get the candy. :untrust:

*reaches for Sasuke eyes and hand get cut off by the price*

umm i have just 2 questions.
A) how much would an eye exam cost? (has 20/20)

and

B) is there anyway to get them cheaper? Like a place or some sort of selling of my soul discount?

yukitoLeonheart
07-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Juri, nah, they can't, once they are painted it's sealed in there. They are perfectly fine. In fact, these can come in prescription in case you do have bad eyesight already so you can see properly with them in. Don't worry though, once you wear contacts you get used to them. The first time in the doctors office was a bit awkward.

Tsuchi, an eye exam can cost...... I forget, I think mine was like $75 but some health insurance companies cover it. The discount thing........ there isn't any now, but 9mmsfx.com was handing $50 certificates out. Actually, being as I am going to Otakon and they are at the West Coast, maybe I should represent them and hand things out if they allowed me. I don't know if they'd let me, but I would be honored to even tell people about contacts as I love anime related designs and I wanted to buy the ones I made for Edward Elric but I am low on cash until I get my ebay money.

BlackMarth
07-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Well, I just got contacts, they feel like a dream, but the place won't release my Rx and other stats about my eyes to me until my follow-up appointment in a couple days. Is there any express shipping I can get as an option? Because I'm terrified that I won't get the contacts in time for Otakon.

yukitoLeonheart
07-12-2004, 04:31 PM
nah, they cost $200 and an extra $20 so they can get there next day. I am sure if you order by Weds they can do it by the Tues/ Weds before if you say you need them for it. I want to see them!

BlackMarth
07-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Well, I'm going either Thursday or Saturday, I'm gunning for the former. Is there absolutely enough time? I want these *_*

Tsuchi
07-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Eye exams around here are 130-150 dollars and my mother told me most insurence won't cover it if you don't need them to improve vision.

So i'm just gonna go for red contacts. Until i win the lottery. :thumbsup:

BlackMarth
07-12-2004, 09:07 PM
My eye exam was only $55. The regular contacts were another fifty. And for those worrying about contacts, trust me, the initial discomfort goes away, in fact, the only indication that I HAVE contacts on is if things far away are suddenly clearer than I remember. The only annoying, troublesome part is putting them on and cleaning them, but I prefer them over glasses.

9mmsfx
07-12-2004, 09:20 PM
The Itachi lens is now pictured on the website. Keep in mind that just because you dont see a pic on the site doesnt mean that we cant make it, just ask. There are dozens of designs we have done over the years that are one of a kind.
We did give out about a dozen certificates at the Anime Expo on Sunday, sorry if we missed you. We will send some out to Otakon also.

XeroJager
07-13-2004, 12:23 AM
Whoa.... the itachi lenses look..... diolated..... (SP?)

Great job! I was about to buy the kakashi lenses.... :S

Cos_sasuke
07-14-2004, 04:25 AM
Wow those are really amazing , im stunned here.
Thanks for the link to that site also , ive been looking for contacts
And i could use some 2 lol
Anyways awesome looking greets ^^

HuongStar
07-15-2004, 04:14 PM
The Itachi lens is now pictured on the website. Keep in mind that just because you dont see a pic on the site doesnt mean that we cant make it, just ask. There are dozens of designs we have done over the years that are one of a kind.
We did give out about a dozen certificates at the Anime Expo on Sunday, sorry if we missed you. We will send some out to Otakon also.

I'll definitely have to hunt your rep down! The Blue Itachi variant looks great; any reason why the Riddick ones are no longer offered?

XeroJager
07-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Ehhh! My mom wont let me buy these now.... she said they will mess up my eyes...
what stupidity....

BlackMarth
07-15-2004, 10:23 PM
I bought the Itachi ones. I'll post pics when I get them.

WaZzUp115
07-16-2004, 01:38 PM
i want too... any shipping outside USA? like sweden? ^_-

yukitoLeonheart
07-16-2004, 05:56 PM
I am fairly sure they will ship to sweden if you call and ask, considering they just did a huge contact order for a movie in Japan.

BlackMarth, I will be hunting you down at Otakon for pictures, I love pictures with contacts, they look so cool. I will probably even be wearing one on late Friday.

BlackMarth
07-16-2004, 10:19 PM
I'm a first-time cosplayer, please bear with my n00bishness.

TwiliteSea
07-16-2004, 10:40 PM
*points and laughs* NEWBIE!!!! XD
*cough* Just kidding with ya....^^;;;;

Seig Warheit
07-17-2004, 10:10 PM
actually.........

www.9mmsfx.com

is where I design lenses for, they have Sharingan lenses for Sasuke and Kakashi, and now have FFX2 Rikku and others.

I designed them so they could be made for the mass amount of cosplay fans.......I knew everyone liked Naruto and would want it, and I did, too. So when I saw my friend's Erics' lenses I was like, someone needs to find an amazing company to mass produce them and design them with more detail and cheaper. Then I said, well...... why not me? So I went, found pictures, redesigned them, and now Naruto fans can have their contacts. I also design contacts custom if you want anything from a series or anything unique......

Can he make some like these?

TwiliteSea
07-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Not to be rude, but there's nothing special about the Cloud eyes...

Seig Warheit
07-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Well... I kinda know that, it's just the color.... I can't find that color.... Where do you order contacts online, anyway? The colors I've seen are like BRIGHT green or BRIGHT BRIGHT blue or color blended blue...

Elemental
07-17-2004, 11:58 PM
They should easily be able to match the colour. ^^

Man, I wish they were handing out those certificates at Canadian cons (CN Anime or Anime North) I want a pair of black sclera or Hellraiser or black-out contacts, but once you include the dollar conversion..
*whips out calculater*
The cheapest price is the Black Outs, and assuming about 30 bucks for shipping, and NOT including taxes, they're about $150.
The hellraiser ones are $240,
and the Black Sclera are $310.
Thankfully, living in Canada means free healthcare, and both OHIP and my dad's insurance cover my eye exams for free.
But I'm still going to have to save a hunk for cash for them.

Gii
07-20-2004, 04:42 PM
It all depends on your natural eyecolor; dark eyes are harder to make look light naturally.

If your eyes are dark check out:
http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/html/colorselector.shtml
(Select "Radiance Moonlight")

Or if you'd like something different:
http://www.cibavision.com/products/contact_lenses/freshlook.shtml#dark
(Look at Grey or Turquoise)

I think the first link is the best option you can buy in a store, other wise, if you have the money, go get custom tinted ones. I think some places can tint contacts you've already bought from the store to the shade that you need them for a certain fee.

But while we're on the subject of this, the Rikku contacts at 9mmsfx are not very true to the CGs; Rikku has swirls in her eyes, not circles, and they certainly are not black. Oh well...

yukitoLeonheart
07-20-2004, 05:02 PM
I was going to say, freshlooks rock for simple colors like clouds. Try lensquest.com, they have everything normal and cheap as well.

Also, if you can make it to Otakon, I am handing out certificates there and you will definately be able to notice or find me as I have many shceduled events like a panel at 9 on Friday I have to be at.

oops, I should edit this thing right. Anyway, the Rikku ones that are on the sight aren't the actual Rikku ones. The ones you are thinking of, Jade, are just themselves. The actual one's can be seen in this one beserker rikku's gallery who is making me cry how she can't make it to Otakon.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=152392

Seig Warheit
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm gonna try to make it out to Otakon. I might not be there the first day. The only reason I'm going is because I won't be able to go to Comic Con, so I'll make up for it by splurging on Otakon.

EDIT: Wow they have the perfect color there! Awesome!

Gii
07-20-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm going to Otakon! Hopefully will see you both there. : )))

Gii
07-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Those are some cool contacts...but why are the swirls still in black, not green? Did the cosplayer request them that way, or were they made black in the interest of visibility in photos?

yukitoLeonheart
07-20-2004, 08:11 PM
pretty much visibility as the dark green on light green is a hard enough transition and the only way to make it the right color to go from the eye and out would be to make it the same color, black.

You best come up at Otakon and say hi :). I am excited to meet as many people as possible and to take gorgeous contact lense pictures.

On a side note, I had never seen the blue Itachi...... but although it's not authentic, I like the color blue a lot. I really need to save up for a pair of cool, new contact lenses. I have some money saved and will see how much more I can put with the $100 I have to get some lenses.

BlackMarth
07-22-2004, 10:47 PM
I received my contacts, I'll post a picture of just the contacts on me as soon as I get the special solution to store them in.

yukitoLeonheart
07-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Holy, that was fast o.o. I am excited to see as always. How do they look in the little bottles?

BlackMarth
07-22-2004, 11:42 PM
Tempting. I want so bad to put them on, but I have nothing to store them in if I do. Yeah, when I said I needed it by Thursday, the 29th, they gave it to me a week earlier. Nice people. But they look really, really cool.

BlackMarth
07-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Sorry for the double-post. But I put them on.

http://neontempest.com/roa/uploads/post-6-1090713903.jpg

Just a question, Yukito, are they supposed to be a little more rigid than regular contacts? And also, it said not to store it in no rub solutions, is it alright if I wash them in my no rub solution but store it with an Opti-Free solution. Visiblity is not the greatest, but it's enough for me to function and much cooler than I had envisioned, and strangely, easier to put on. I hope I don't accidently get some germs in my eyes *paranoia sets in*

But anyway, no tricks in PhotoShop, it REALLY is that red.

yukitoLeonheart
07-25-2004, 03:43 AM
no germs will get in your eyes. Don't worry about that. They do seem kind of odd feeling and not like soft because they are so thick. At first, it will feel odd having something a little larger and thicker then a normal contact. Then you will eventually get used to it and be able to just randomly use the eye wetting drops when in to keep your eye from getting irritated. They are easier to put in because you can just kind of plop them in. It is ok if you use that. Pretty much that is a reccommendation, I wash them a lot with solution and still rub it just in case.

It does seem kind of hazy at first, eventually you adjust. It took me a few wears.

Arisugawa Juri
07-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Do you think you would be able to create contacts that resemble the Hyuuga family eyes from Naruto? They would be "blind" white eyes, but with a black rim.

yukitoLeonheart
07-26-2004, 01:00 AM
Of course :). They have similar ones now, a rim could be easily put on. You wouldn't really be able to see, though. Mirror contacts exist, but are extremely uncomfortable I am told.

ACXchan
08-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Just curious, has anyone worn their sharingan out in public but not as part of a costume? Since they cost so much I started wearing one as an accessory. It gets some pretty funny reactions, ranging from "Hey that's really cool!" to "Did you have an accident O__o?" Children seem to get a kick out of it.

Kodoku
09-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Hey I really want some sharingans
but why the hell are they $200 bucks???
I mean they're wicked and everthing but do I look like a millionair
I you could see me you would say no
(I'm literally swamped)
how do you make them???

inu-chan00
09-13-2004, 07:38 PM
well its not like therye easy to make i heard -_-" i mean they make it by hand thats gonna cost some $$$$ and plus the time they put into them is also gonna be a bit more $$$ and not everyone is a millionair....like me...but i live ...hey if u want to make a really good cosplay its gonna cost ya some dough ..besides therye really good and detailed

Shaman Soul
09-17-2004, 08:56 AM
awesome ! great great job ! i wish i had those ! i would wear it to school !!! lucky you !

Loki-sama
09-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Just curious, has anyone worn their sharingan out in public but not as part of a costume? Since they cost so much I started wearing one as an accessory. It gets some pretty funny reactions, ranging from "Hey that's really cool!" to "Did you have an accident O__o?" Children seem to get a kick out of it.

My friend Morgan actually wears them whenever he's off to a con as Kakashi. He drives with the one and when he was pulled over once, he looked over and the cop nearly jumped into the floor he was so shocked!

But I was really impressed when I saw the design in person. It's really different when you're seeing it in person.

yukitoLeonheart
09-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Kevin (the owner of 9mmsfx.com and artist) is fantastic. I am actually FINALLY ordering a new pair now that I am sure I know what I want. I really wanted to get a full sclera lense like Gaara's in his demon state. Instead, because of recent events in the manga.........mainly chapter 231, there is something a little different that is not so different but is just too cool.

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
11-28-2004, 04:05 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION! Tee Hee!!! ^__^ so, dose a PAIR (Including 2) Sasuke contacts cost $200 or is a $200 per lense?

Elemental
11-28-2004, 04:25 PM
200 for a pair, meaning 2 contacts.

yukitoLeonheart
11-28-2004, 04:47 PM
yea, I am also trying to get more gift certificates for $50 off to give them to cosplayers who would just ask whenever they needed to use them because it would show that there is a huge market for costuming with them (as if it hasn't already). I also need to contact them because a few people who have gift certificates want to use them and want to know what to do....... and I have an order that is long overdue for myself.

I was at Otakon handing them out and the actually maker, Kevin, was at AX. The gift certificates might be handed out again at Katsucon and I will be giving them out if they would get back to me about it (katsucon, not 9mmsfx).

Elemental
11-28-2004, 04:57 PM
I would kill for a $50 off GC. I mean, that would cover the difference between convertin it from Canadian to US dollars....

gamergirlx
11-28-2004, 05:29 PM
Just got my prescription today...wahoo! On my way to order them now. Heh heh. Can't wait! :jjacks:

Lil_Sexy_Yuna
11-29-2004, 05:49 PM
OOOH!!! I wish i could get a few of those $50 off! XD loL! my b/f needs the Saskue ones REALLY bad, and we are having trouble getting the money for um' PLUS for his eye exam. >_<

gamergirlx
12-02-2004, 07:42 AM
For those who ordered online...how long did it take you to get any kind of response. I am going to wait a week before trying to contact them. It just seems wierd that after filling out the online form with my credit card number and all that I haven't gotten any kind of confirmation... *nervous giving cc# out and no response*

[Edit] The charge was just posted to my cc this morning so I guess they got the order.
PS - I was looking for the quick care solution on the Cibavision website, and I didn't see it listed as one of their cleaning products, is it still available, cause I'm really only familiar with no-rub solutions.

yukitoLeonheart
12-02-2004, 07:48 AM
I can answer this one also. When you order and you specify what you want they usually don't reply. They either just start on your order instantly and 14 days or so later you get a delivery.

Don't worry, you don't have to be nervous. 9mmsfx.com is incredibly meticulate in their actions and the reputation for excellence rocks.

If movies trust their work you can be sure you are in the best contact hands, or eyes. I am actually calling today again. I need to talk to them and I have been procrastinating. It is always just awkward because I represent them but just for free and in the costuming community.

gamergirlx
12-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the info. But don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about the quality of the lenses. It's just giving out a credit card number with no confirmation that the order was received. (Never know where some credit card numbers end up and not always in the best of hands...) Oh and go figure that lenses are on sale this month, after they charged my card... *sigh*

yukitoLeonheart
12-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Yea, they said the order was alright. I am sorry, I feel bad about the $50 off now. I didn't even know, but I am making my contact design to send in so I can get them by Christmas. I just need to get the money from my paypal. Also, I got the thumbs up so now at every convention I am at I will have gift certificates of $50 for contacts so I am happy because I actually have somewhat of a responsibility now besides just millions of photos. Wait, you are going to Philcon? Me too!

Reaver
12-12-2004, 08:39 PM
wow! I m surprised someone actually made the contacts! nice! XD

kuyachris84
12-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Nice of you to design the Itachi pair. I actually own a pair of Itachi contacts. ^^

http://img126.exs.cx/img126/3310/sharinganchris7.jpg

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/9007/contacts.jpg

9mmsfx are cool.. but i think they need to work on their business a bit. Maybe get a lil organized. They're hard to get in contact with and they sent my contacts to the wrong address. lol. On the other hand, when I did get them, i love pimpin these badboys out. They get lots of attention. :rolleyes:

yukitoLeonheart
12-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Mmmmmm yea, I love the red in them and the size is increased.

I apologize for the wait, I work for them and I love their stuff, but if you need to like be upset you can like beat me profusely.

If you are at Katsucon come up to me! I need to take lots of photos of these as there are more and more series and contacts being done. I will also have $50 gift certificates and such. Same with you Miss Sasuke (looks up). I want to see them when you get them and your costume will be amazing, I know it. Your Sasuke was REALLY well done and so clean with the sewing.

Here is a picture of what I am getting myself for Christmas. I have waited so long for level 2 Sharingan contacts, and I am still going to be broke, but I want them so bad because they are full sclera and they look amazing! The only other person I know who has some are Cherry, and they look so cool! Then again, they are on her Gambit which was too riduclously amazing, so ya! I am excited!

yukitoLeonheart
12-20-2004, 01:48 PM
I should also mention'

http://www.sfxeyes.com/onlinestore/detail.cfm?ID=ITACHI&storeid=1

they now have single Sharingan contacts due to the popularity and it actually says "cosplayers". So now if you want to do a Kakashi and want to rock a single contact it is $100 for a contact instead of $200 for 2 which you wouldn't need for Kakashi.

gamergirlx
12-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Yay...got mine today...and of course I had to try them on...
sharingan pic (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=247752)
They are absolutely awesome!
And thank you Yukito...I really do like that Sasuke outfit too. It's comfortable and has pockets to boot! Of course, I'll be looking for you at Katsucon...and I'll have another Uchiha costume as well...hehehe.

CasualVillain
01-01-2005, 02:47 AM
YukitoLeonheart, since you seem to have connections with 9mmsfx, do you think you can suggest/design contacts like Cheza (from Wolf's Rain) eyes? Here's a reference pic: Cheza's Eyes (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/wrain/wolfsrain1.jpg)

If you can't, I'll just buy a pair of Red Sclera, since it's basically the same thing.

yukitoLeonheart
01-01-2005, 11:45 AM
yea, that would be a red sclera. I do have connections with them as I design and distribute information, show off the designs (first hand with my contacts I have), and hand out gift certificates at conventions (like Katsucon) for them.

BlackMarth
01-01-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't think I will be bringing Itachi to Katsucon, due to...you know, freezing temperatures. But can I have a certificate ^_^;?

gamergirlx
01-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Yukito, I think you'd better be prepared to bring plenty of coupons. My friends who have seen the sharingans want their own now! LOL

yukitoLeonheart
01-01-2005, 07:30 PM
I know, I am requesting quite a few as last con none got used but more contacts were bought then ever before. I mean, there is no loss if so many are handed out because it doesn't mean a definate sale and it also proves that the costuming community is a valuable resource. I will keep a few, one for blackmarth because I still owe you one from Otakon and your costumes are amazing and it is like an honor to see amazing costumes with contacts I did.

I am actually contacting (pun not really intended) Kevin on Monday. I need my pairs, too to be like look at my level 2 Sasuke eyes.

gamergirlx
01-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Are you going to have your level 2 Sasuke eyes by Katsucon? I would love to see them!

yukitoLeonheart
01-01-2005, 08:57 PM
I would, too. I have always wanted a sclera lense and these work out so well as I now know that the outside is all black (I wanted to make sure, but seeing the level 2 of the first guy the outline will be black.

I am excited. There is only one person who I know that has them and was the best Gambit ever, Cherry. She looked AMAZING! I want to see that costume so bad with them someday. She makes the sexiest Gambit ever and looks way too cool.

BlackMarth
01-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Oh, nevermind, I'm bringing Itachi. You owe me some pictures, too Yukito =). Provided that you're healthy. In which case I'll have to cast Esuna on you.

yukitoLeonheart
01-04-2005, 12:16 AM
You know it, staying at Otakon as long as I did and the not sleeping was bad. I actually messed my lungs up for a few months and the pneumonia lasted for 2 months and was really bad. I got it from my friend who got it from his sister from swimming, I just didn't expect it to hit the night of Otakon. This is the second time this has happened. Back in 2002 I had a 104 fever and ended up in the lobby of the hotel crying. That was actually worse I think at the moment because I was like hallucinating that night because I kept thinking I was in the bed but was in the bathroom on the floor before I went downstairs.

Ha........ Not fun. I am excited to photograph your costume finally! I do have to admit I am upset not being able to use the cool sideways walls of the outside of Otakon, but I know there will be some decent places. I need to get a macro lense so I can properly capture all the details but still have enough room to get full body pictures.

yukitoLeonheart
01-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Alright, I am going to be getting 5x the amount of certificates as Otakon. If you want one (and honestly plan on using it) pm me or just say so here. I will have 50 of them and I would love to hand them out to people who want to use them to be like "target more lenses for the cosplay community because this will prove how much people here want to utilize the lenses.

Also, my lenses will be here before the end of January. I am excited. I can't wait to show them off here. I just ordered them today and I, too pay just like everyone else. I do this job for free because I love contacts and I really think it's cool giving out info on them regardless, I just find it fun because it has been a passion since I saw the guy from Limp Bizkit wear them.

So if you want one PM me or just say so here. I am already keeping 3 aside, 1 for BlackMarth, one for GGX, and one for Jezeroth.

ACXchan
01-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey Yukito, I'm over in Los Angeles so I'm wondering if you could somehow distribute those 9mmsfx certificates over here ^ ^;; I want to buy more lenses but man a $50 certificate would do me well @D@ If you need a contact or just general help with promoting on the west coast I also volunteer XD

yukitoLeonheart
01-06-2005, 08:24 PM
tottally pm me your address and in a few weeks when I get the contacts and gift certificates I will send you one, more then happy too, your cosplay has always rocked so it is an honor.

BlackMarth
01-06-2005, 09:38 PM
You'll have to tell me where you are at Katsucon and when.

yukitoLeonheart
01-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I will be everywhere, I will pm you my cel a week before so we can make sure to meet up and you can find me even if i am passed out. Then you can kick me and be like get up <3!

Itachi_genin
01-06-2005, 10:32 PM
You guys want to buy itachi, sasuke, and kakashis sharingan contacts then i got the link.Any one want it?

OH wait never mind its 9mmx website..heheheh certificates? OHH MAN I NEED TO GET ONE...PLEASSEEEEEEEEEE. i would much rather pay 150 dollars than 200 dollars. pleasee..

ACXchan
01-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Awww thank you so much ^ ^*** I want to buy a pair of contacts for one of my summer debuts XD Will you be attending AX at some point because it'd be cool to meet you, cosplayers need to close this east coast-west coast gap. There's a 50% chance I'll be going to Otakon!

Itachi_genin
01-06-2005, 11:55 PM
*pants* after reading it all i was wondering and i see that the certificates are gona be given out in an expo? bummer.. so its like 260 for the sharingan contacts with prescription... i have the money its just i plan to wear them all the tiem since i wear glasses and all..oh well..

BlackMarth
01-07-2005, 12:07 AM
If you go to 9mmsfx.com and updates, they tell you that their contacts are being sold through another seller.

http://www.sfxeyes.com/onlinestore/results.cfm?Category=01&subcat=ALL

Itachi contacts are only $99.95 there.

☆Skull Rabbit☆
01-07-2005, 01:35 AM
If you go to 9mmsfx.com and updates, they tell you that their contacts are being sold through another seller.

http://www.sfxeyes.com/onlinestore/results.cfm?Category=01&subcat=ALL

Itachi contacts are only $99.95 there.

but doesnt it say one lens per vial, so wouldnt that make it about 200$ still for the contacts~?

yukitoLeonheart
01-07-2005, 02:13 AM
yea, that is why with a $50 gift certificate it is $150 a pair with shipping.

gamergirlx
01-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Yukito, will you be attending the Naruto photoshoot at Katsu or be willing to meet there? I'm guessing that a lot of interested people would be attending that particular event and would help us ninjas in hunting you down... and save you the trouble of pm'ing many of us with your phone number...lol.

yukitoLeonheart
01-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I should of thought of that, I indeed will try to attend.

Itachi_genin
01-07-2005, 03:36 PM
i want to attend but i dont ahve time to put together the chouji costume...the sandals are the hardest part..any ways..99 bucks huh...sure seeesm cheap but yeah oyu dont know if its 2 or 1..so better take the 9mmx set tahtll come out to 210 with the dertificate and prescription. as for normal ones would come out to 170 with shippng.

yukitoLeonheart
01-07-2005, 08:12 PM
The $99 dollar one is for one vial so it is one contact, not a pair.

Ace18ca
01-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Is the Itachi lenses bigger than the Kakashi ones ?

yukitoLeonheart
01-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Kakashi one's were modeled after the white detailings and slightly less dark blood hue of his eye, Itachi is just pure sharingan. Less detail, but the black shows up larger and the sharingan is larger by a little.

But actual lens size is the same.

Ace18ca
01-29-2005, 10:10 AM
cool thanks.....hey i've seen all the sharingan lenses pictures here and they're all amazing but I still wanna see more hehe....for those who have these lenses it would be great if you could post some fresh new pictures of you wearing them....I'll propably send the best pictures along with my order when I'll buy mine....can't wait to get them !!!

yukitoLeonheart
01-31-2005, 11:18 AM
My lenses came. Man......... those are some ridiculously large contacts. It took like 10 minutes for it to get comfortable and then my friend goes "WHAT IS IN YOUR EYE.... or something like that. I will post pics later, they look like the most amazing things ever. My whole eye is just black. It feels SO weird at first. The contact is not elongated, it is like 22 mm of lens in there. This also means I am sending out what I promised today :).

gamergirlx
01-31-2005, 11:39 AM
I wanna see! Will you be wearing them at Katsu? They just sound so awesome.

yukitoLeonheart
01-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Oh I will....... I just don't know how long I can keep them in. It is like 1, 2, 3, HUGE CONTACT! It has no room to move around to give you an idea.

I also have gift certificates for people who I said I would give them to and send them out to. I need to see how many I have left before I can give more out. I am holding onto yours and others I am seeing at Katsucon.

CandyElly
01-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Nice lense! I just ordered one for my boyfriend and got it today. It looks so cool, I really want to order one for myself now too *lol*

Ace18ca
01-31-2005, 09:02 PM
I wanna see yours Yukitoleonheart....... sasuke level 2 :o gotta see it to believe lol.

Ace18ca
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
wrong smiley.....wanted to do a shocked face...

Tohma
02-01-2005, 08:51 PM
A few questions ^_^

I cosplay both Sasuke and Itachi but would most likely be interested in the Itachi contacts..if I can get the discount cause otherwise its insanely expensive X_x..Do you have any more of those gift certificates left? I will be going to Katsucon and the Naruto photoshoot if you will be passing them out. $50 off would definetly help me get a pair of those..which I have desperetly wanted since first seeing thie thread several months ago.

Second and most importantly...do they make them in a wide range of perscriptions or are they just plain contacts? I need corrective lenses of at least -8.5...and I don't want to be an Itachi with glasses ^^;; I wear contacts normally...but do theatrical ones come in that strong of a power? If you know anything about lenses you know that is a pretty strong power..don't want to waste $200 on lenses I can't wear and the website doesn't say.

Sorry if you have answered these previously ^_^

yukitoLeonheart
02-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Yea, you can get prescriptions in them :).

https://id49.securedata.net/9mmsfx/order.html

Also........... I would get Itachi. I am handing out gift certificates at the convention, but not as easily as I was before. Last convention I handed them out and it was way too relaxed on my part. I want to actually make sure that I am not like here is a $50 gift certificate that someone would definately use for something they wanted that might not get put to use.

gamergirlx
02-02-2005, 03:18 PM
For anyone interested, I will be wearing both the Itachi and the Sasuke versions at Katsucon. If you are curious in seeing the two...look me up.

yukitoLeonheart
02-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Also, your costumes are very clean and well done.

Here is........ creepiness.

Comparison picture to give you an idea how large these things are.

The other contact was already pretty large in comparrison to an average one. These take up your whole eye. It is weird.......

Picture is below.

Tohma
02-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Yay ^_^ THanks for the help. It would be so awesome to have those for Itachi when I do the entire costume at Katsu...but I don't know that I"ll have $200 to spend before then ^^;;

One final question directed to anyone that has ordered the lenses. How much does the shipping and any other extra charges they add, come up to? If someone could clarify this line I would appreciate it:

TORICS ADD $40 PER LENS, PRICES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO PRESCRIPTION, SHIPPING AND HANDLING ADD $20, INTL. RATES MAY VARY

Thanks again ^_^

yukitoLeonheart
02-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Torics do cost more. I think anything with a power higher or lower then 10 is $40 more. Shipping is $20 because it has to be next day so the solution doesn't go stale on it. If you live in another country, it may cost more for shipping.

gamergirlx
02-03-2005, 07:03 AM
Oh, that is so awesome Yukito. I don't think I'd be able to handle a full scalera lens. I think I will stick to the normal types. lol. Does well enough in freaking people out wearing the sharingans around anyways. In fact, running joke in the group about the sharingans is the fact that when people see them, they keep asking me, "Are those your real eyes?" To that, I give a good chuckle, admit they're contacts, and tell them about anime and Naruto.

yukitoLeonheart
02-03-2005, 07:21 AM
I didn't think so either. I still don't know how long I can keep them in. They feel just downright weird in your eyes for a while and then you forget, but then you geel it again. I don't think I could stand it for more then 2 hours.

Ace18ca
02-03-2005, 08:52 AM
hey gamergirlx i've printed the picture of your eyes wearing the sharingan lenses and showed it to my friends and they were like "wwhhhaatt" lol......do you have any other pictures of you wearing them please? They look so amazing.

Hinatachan
02-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Hey here's a tip (after reading every single post X.x btw, very VERY nice itachi eye pics) about buying sasuke's contacts but it's kind of a spoiler so don't read if you haven't read manga X.x (its not a terribly big spoiler mind, just incase anyone goes crazy i said it without giving a spoiler alert) :cool: :thumbsup: *lol, copies gamergirl* (highlight to read)

***naruto spoiler!!!!!********************

Ahem, I figured people wouldn't wanna be told this if they don't read the manga, so I left the spoilet alert, ANYWAY. Sasuke is going to get his third comma pupil for his sharingan in the upcoming battle ya know! so you could cosplay itachi, Kakashi AND sasuke with itachi contacts! 3 birds one stone! If anyone asks just say your "pro vs naruto sasuke" lol

**/end spoiler********************

okay , that aside. I'd REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLY love it for them to develop a byakugan (hyuuga) eye that you can see out of!!!! (one that doesnt look weird if it has to leave the pupil there, either scalera or not! the normal eye --you know, the one without veins popping everywhere-- looks better for cosplay but though) could you think about this yukito!?! Love to you~~!!!!!!!!

^_^

gamergirlx
02-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Regarding above spoiler and sharingans for cosplay:

Additional spoilage below (highlight to read)
Truly, the Itachi ones are great if you plan on doing either Sasuke, Itachi, or Kakashi. But if you wanna cosplay that other Uchiha...Obito (like I am at Katsu), you will need the Sasuke sharingans, if you want to be truly accurate.

Overall, if you in a crunch and can only get one pair, get the Itachi's.

MizuSenjutsu
02-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Real cool contacts. I'm planning on buying some Sasuke Sharingan contacts real soon (working 3 days a week a week at a sunglass cart x_x), but what puzzles me is this:

TORICS ADD $40 PER LENS, PRICES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO PRESCRIPTION, SHIPPING AND HANDLING ADD $20, INTL. RATES MAY VARY

What is/are Torics? Are they real important?

I was also wondering how old can a prescription get before it becomes invalid? And are glasses prescriptions fine? or do i need to get another eye exam to get my contact prescription?

yukitoLeonheart
02-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I kind of wanted to say that, too. Actually, the new illustrations shows him with it. The colored one from number 245.

Toric lenses means there is some form of anomaly, I forget what. Your only need one contact sizing exam, but an eye exam runs out after a year. Looking forward to Katsucon.

gamergirlx
02-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Torics are used when you have astigmatism. I believe that is when the cornea of your eye isn't a perfect dome, and requires a special contact lens in order to remain centered on the cornea. I have mild astigmatism (enough to effect my vision slightly) but with the guidance of my optometrist, I can use plano lenses without problem.

Also, the eye exam for contacts is a little different, and your doctor will make sure you are able to use them and that they sit correctly on the eye. The doctor will also write out the prescription for the curve and diameter of the contacts you need.

MizuSenjutsu
02-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Well, When I had my eyes checked out and they did measure the curve and diameter, but is it the same? Or will I have to get another exam, and say that it's meant for contacts?

*doesn't know how to convince his parents to allow him to use his hardearned money on contact lenses x_x*

Kaori-chan
02-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Yukito, your contacts are SO AWESOME. If I could afford them - and if my mom would let me (something about colored contacts making you go blind even though I've heard the contrary many times) - I'd get some right away. But I have a couple questions:

1) Will you ever make any lenses of Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan?
2) I've seen lenses that, while covering the pupil somewhat, still provide limited vision. But these contacts are only available in one color (linked below). Is it possible for these lenses to be made in other colors? Because I'd love to get them for cosplays like Temari, when the character has colored eyes but no pupil.
http://www.visiondirect.com/la/product/default.asp?catid=10611&pid=90943&trx=PLST-0-SRCH&trxp1=11044&trxp2=90943&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

Thanks for your time, and keep coming up with awesome contacts!!! :D

yukitoLeonheart
02-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I think the size is the same, I don't think your eye's change BC and diameter. That I don't know, though. I know I just got mine checked and they didn't need to do that part, but they did everything else.

I did the mangekyou Sharingan. http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/SugoiCosplay/?action=view&current=sharingan7.jpg

It looks simple here, because I had to like save it in paint due to the size limits on my photobucket.

Anything can be made. I actually really like Frosty because I personally think they are the perfect Byuakugan? lenses. It would be a solid color that you can't see through like those, but it would take out your pupils just as much and you would be like just as limited.

Kaori-chan
02-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Awesome!!!! :D One more question... would it cost alot more for lenses to be made with progressive lenses? Or progressive torics, if such a thing exists? (one of my eyes has slight astigmatism and both need progressives. Dumb contact-unfriendly eyes.)

Thank you so much for answering my questions!!! ^^

yukitoLeonheart
02-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Yea, they are available and not much more.

Kaori-chan
02-10-2005, 08:13 PM
YAY! That's awesome news!!! Thank you! :D Now I know I'll be able to see when I get costume contacts.

gamergirlx
02-11-2005, 07:43 AM
hey gamergirlx i've printed the picture of your eyes wearing the sharingan lenses and showed it to my friends and they were like "wwhhhaatt" lol......do you have any other pictures of you wearing them please? They look so amazing.
Aww thankies! I do have other casual pics of them while I was out with friends. But those aren't posted online. If you can wait a bit, I should have more pics with the sharingans after Katsucon.

yukitoLeonheart
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
You'd best believe it. I need pictures of you as Obito and Sasuke. I also need some BlackMarth long awaited photos, lol.

Ace18ca
02-13-2005, 09:13 PM
cool, I'll wait then..

yukitoLeonheart
02-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Don't worry, I have a Micro Lense just waiting to capture Sharingan action.

yukitoLeonheart
02-14-2005, 01:45 AM
btw, here are the latest (well, they have been around, but now maybe they will get put on the page if people care enough) contacts. The one contact of Rikku from FFX2 I actually took from someone on this site because I designed them for her but I lost my original, and the ones came out really well

Kaori-chan
02-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Those are all really cool! I didn't know you had made a Kyuubi lens! I'd love to see a Kyuubi Naruto cosplayer. :D

Ace18ca
02-24-2005, 09:14 PM
katsucon is done if im not mistaking, can't wait to see pictures

gamergirlx
03-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Soon enough...I'll post my pic with my giant Obito face... >.<
Matt-I can't believe that everytime I ran into you at Katsu, I didn't have my contacts in! And I actually wore them a lot... Of course I never did get into my Sasuke outfit cause everyone wanted me to cosplay Naruto...hehehe. But I was Obito for a significant part of the weekend, but people kept asking which version of Sasuke I was cosplaying. XD

PS - Matt, by any chance you coming to Kosaikon at Villanova?

yukitoLeonheart
03-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I am thinking of going just because I want to cover a convention that is small all by myself.

I think I will also be at AX working under 9mmsfx.com distributing info and certificates.

So far it has been very successful. They show they care about cosplayers and cater to them which I was like is smart because in return when we need amazing contacts we will go to them, a company we know understands and does an AMAZING job. I think besides the Sharingans I have done a decent job working with them.

Did anyone notice the new Itachi Sclera, which should be called "level 2".

Also, I think Kev should put up the Mangekyu Sharingan and Rikku. Someone apparantley already ordered the Mangekyu. I am excited to see it pop up. I will be around though at Otakon and other east coast conventions getting pictures of contacts and amazing cosplayers rocking them like you <3.

Kadaj
03-13-2005, 05:08 AM
Am i the only one who's realised that not one person has given a straight answer to the question, 'Can you get these Sharingan contacts for cheaper than $200 (being aussie for me it's $400)?'

We so far have had a few alternatives as where to buy them, but can we get them cheaper?! i speak for the lower class who are not blessed with cash falling out of their pockets.

yukitoLeonheart
03-13-2005, 06:49 AM
I know it is a lot, but for what you are getting not really. Contact lenses in general with a complex design that are printed even (simple ones like wild eyes) are around $80 a pair. Those are the most average ones and are low quality. These are larger, hand done, last 4 years, the design is complex, and the quality is amazing.

Also once or twice a year they go on sale for $50 off for a pair.

If you see me at convention I am usually walking around with info and gift certificates for reasons such as this. I would be happy to hook you up with one courtesy of 9mmsfx.com. If you are at a future convention like AX or Otakon (which are the only 2 I think I will be at, maybe more) say hi, I am not hard to miss. I am short.

gamergirlx
03-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey, I gots my pic as Obito up.
For those interested in seeing the Sasuke version of the sharingans...
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=294633
Yeah, I look kinda um...wierd, but after three days of too little sleep...who still looks sane?

Ace18ca
03-25-2005, 01:22 PM
hey yukitoLeonheart can I ask you what type of camera do you use (brand and everything). I have a friend who wants to be a photographer but don't really know about camera quality. You seem to use a very good camera, by the pictures I've seen...thanks !

And for Kadaj, I don't think you can get them cheaper than 200$....there's a website where you can buy only one for 100$....the pair is still 200$

Zegen
03-26-2005, 05:41 AM
http://clsdistributing.com/tlens2.html

These aswell are hand-painted. The're the ones who made my Neji contacts and I couldn't be happier with not only their service but their quality of work.

I tried to have them custom made by 9mmsfx but no one ever replied to my e-mails.

Ace18ca
03-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Nice. can I see your Neji contacts ?

Katie
04-02-2005, 08:59 PM
*cough* TELL HIM TO LOWER THE SHARINGAN PRICES. *cough*

;D Thought I might as well try. When are the Rikku lenses going to be available, and what will they be priced at? (If I had to guess, though, I'd say 200. XD) Also, the sclera things are CRAZY. How do you get them in your eye? And are they uncomfortable?? You should design a sclera for Cheza (Wolf's Rain) cosplayers. ^^

yukitoLeonheart
04-04-2005, 10:55 PM
The Rikku ones are available.......... just email Kevin at questions@9mmsfx.com and he will know what is up if you show him the picture below and say make these. Also, if you see me at a convention I can give you a $50 gift certificate because that is what I do besides design also.......... the blind eye contacts are on sale for those who want them for anything Naruto like Hyuuga Neji or Hinata. You will be pretty much blind, though.

There have been emailing problems, but you just have to email until it get's through or you get an answer.....

Also, someone apparantley ordered the Mangekyu Sharingan and by now they have them....... I don't know who it is, though.

rukawagf
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Wow i'm surprised this thread is still going. And of course, THANKS a LOT for hooking me up with my Itachi contacts. (Especially since i'm the first to buy em XD) Thank you SOOO much forever!!! Oh yeah, and of course, congrats on winning the last theme contest :D

yukitoLeonheart
04-07-2005, 05:09 AM
It is true, I don't know how many know the story beside you and I and Eliseu sama but....... After I had started to do the work with 9mmsfx.com, word was getting out very slowly about the contacts. Then Jackie, who I met a while back asked about it and I was like YEA! See, she was one of the first Itachi's and the best (at Otakon 2003 they photographed her and she was the front image on a DVD selection). She had red eyes and wanted something more Itachi. I just designed them to be larger and more red and they worked out amazingly.

So everyone owes a bit of the love to her and her trust. Same with Phoenixstar44 and her amazing Edward Elric. She also bought some with Jackie. I can't wait to photograph your Sakura, sorry I had to leave so early and missed you guys. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109890 is the day of the first wearing of them....... I remember how excited I was on the exact nature of them...... ever since then I have trusted myself with designing them.

Ace18ca
04-07-2005, 12:02 PM
hey yukitoLeonheart can I ask you what type of camera do you use (brand and everything). I have a friend who wants to be a photographer but don't really know about camera quality. You seem to use a very good camera, by the pictures I've seen...thanks !

Maybe you didn't read the post but here I ask you again. :)

Vanessa Ayukawa
04-07-2005, 08:10 PM
I heard about these things on livejournal but never knew that people were serious! WOW. They look *fantastic*

yukitoLeonheart
04-08-2005, 12:03 AM
I use a digital SLR, any digital SLR will take fantastic photos. I would recommend a lot of reading and practice if you plan to get one because I still am learning and I put a lot of hours of reading and practice into it.

Ace18ca
04-08-2005, 12:52 PM
thanks!....I must write more than 10 characters otherwise my post is too short...now it's ok lol

Devi Dark Wolf
04-08-2005, 06:00 PM
http://clsdistributing.com/tlens2.html

These aswell are hand-painted. The're the ones who made my Neji contacts and I couldn't be happier with not only their service but their quality of work.

I tried to have them custom made by 9mmsfx but no one ever replied to my e-mails.

Thanks for posting that link, Tenshikun!!! They have some nice looking contacts there too.

So are the contacts you got nice?

Devi

rukawagf
04-09-2005, 02:41 AM
eeeh?? Confused~~~ You do know this is Jackie ne?? XD Unless you wanted the world to know I'm Jackie XD

It is true, I don't know how many know the story beside you and I and Eliseu sama but....... After I had started to do the work with 9mmsfx.com, word was getting out very slowly about the contacts. Then Jackie, who I met a while back asked about it and I was like YEA! See, she was one of the first Itachi's and the best (at Otakon 2003 they photographed her and she was the front image on a DVD selection). She had red eyes and wanted something more Itachi. I just designed them to be larger and more red and they worked out amazingly.

So everyone owes a bit of the love to her and her trust. Same with Phoenixstar44 and her amazing Edward Elric. She also bought some with Jackie. I can't wait to photograph your Sakura, sorry I had to leave so early and missed you guys. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109890 is the day of the first wearing of them....... I remember how excited I was on the exact nature of them...... ever since then I have trusted myself with designing them.

UchihaGirl
04-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Ano.....why is Itachi's lenses blue? <~~severely confuzzled. $70 is better than the price I normally see for the Sharingan. Normally, I see them for about $200.

Ace18ca
04-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Ano.....why is Itachi's lenses blue? <~~severely confuzzled. $70 is better than the price I normally see for the Sharingan. Normally, I see them for about $200.

Maybe the artist was asked to do blue sharingan contacts and decided to post the picture on the site. http://www.9mmsfx.com has the PAIR for 200$....I personally think that they look better on 9mmsfx

yukitoLeonheart
04-12-2005, 12:00 PM
I know it is you, I was just saying it was you like a direct reply lol.

About the blue....... this page copied the designs from our site, but they can do that. Instead of having as many variations they just made the Kakashi the Itachi from us and the Itachi the blue Itachi from our site (Kevin felt like making a blue one...). Their contacts do look decent, but I mean...... I have worn pretty much every brand and I know the quality of 9mmsfx is the best. This is not just because I represent them at conventions and design, lol. I really believe in their work and seriously, just email a lot and one will get through.

BasharOfTheAges
04-21-2005, 02:12 PM
well.. i figured i'd weigh in on this... I got a pair of the Itachi/Kakashi lenses a few months ago. The only issue i had was that my pupil isn't in the center of my eye so it's quite hard to see in low light and the lens likes to move off of my pupil. The result: a constant red tint to the bottom of my visual field and tunnel vision in anything less than medium brightness. This is a little disapointing as my cost analysis for buying them included the fact that they were actually cheeper than most regular contacts given their expected life cycle and that i would be able to wear them in place of my glasses at least once a week or more.

Regarding comfort; After a while, you get used to them. I was a visene addict the first 4 or 5 times i wore them, but now i can just put drops in every so often if i need to. Last weekend i even wore them for 10 hours with no eye drops at all.

9mmsfx
04-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Mangekyu design is now up on the 9mm website!

pyro maniac
04-22-2005, 07:57 PM
hey everyone. just a question. might kinda sounds stupid but i need to find out

do the Sharigan lenses work on dark brown eyes? my eyes are really dark. seem black inside and just brown when in direct sunlight

Also how long do lenses last until they expire?

and is there any hazards involved with lenses?

Pyro

yukitoLeonheart
04-22-2005, 08:35 PM
they cover any color, up to 4 years if maintained properly, don't wear them like normal contact lenses.

pyro maniac
04-24-2005, 02:05 AM
they cover any color, up to 4 years if maintained properly, don't wear them like normal contact lenses.
ok cool.

so we need a precription even if we dont need contacts?

and if im in australia how would you get it? just a scanning of the precription?

and would it be possible just to get one sharingan for kakashi or do you only sell in pairs?

thank you

Ace18ca
04-24-2005, 11:48 AM
ok cool.

so we need a precription even if we dont need contacts?

and if im in australia how would you get it? just a scanning of the precription?

and would it be possible just to get one sharingan for kakashi or do you only sell in pairs?

thank you

Yeah you need a prescription (you need informations like base curve and diametre) and you don't need to scann prescription...they ask you the informations on the website when you order them....And I don't think they sell only one sharingan....you need to buy the pair...there's another website where you can buy only one but I don't remember the site.

BasharOfTheAges
04-24-2005, 02:44 PM
And I don't think they sell only one sharingan....you need to buy the pair...there's another website where you can buy only one but I don't remember the site.

They offered to sell me just the one when i asked. I ended up getting 2 after more thought though...

pyro maniac
04-24-2005, 05:00 PM
They offered to sell me just the one when i asked. I ended up getting 2 after more thought though...
ok thats good

yea. i only need one for the kakashi. i might buy the red ones from them also cause ill need a pair for my vincent valentine cosplay.

cool. ill contact them closer to the date i need them cause its about a year away :thumbsup:

9mmsfx
04-25-2005, 05:50 PM
We do sell single lenses, all you have to do is specify that you only want one lens when ordering. The price is 1/2 of the original pair price.

9mmsfx
05-01-2005, 09:59 AM
I think I may of come up with a solution for those of you who cannot afford our lenses. I have always been a supporter of the barter system. Currenty I am looking for a new Palm handheld, Shure microphones, effects pedals for my guitar, and various musical equipment. But I'm up for other things too. Just e-mail me with offers and hopefully we can help each other out.

Kevin

misato is hot
05-07-2005, 04:55 AM
i dont know if anyones mentiond this to you but on that site they have the MANGEKYU itashi eye but its made rong its saposta have a red dot in the middle almost like a pupil is it like that cuase it was a mistake or do contacts middles hafta be black to let you see or something?

pyro maniac
05-07-2005, 05:14 AM
i dont know if anyones mentiond this to you but on that site they have the MANGEKYU itashi eye but its made rong its saposta have a red dot in the middle almost like a pupil is it like that cuase it was a mistake or do contacts middles hafta be black to let you see or something?
most likely they have no red dot in there so you can see.

if the pupil is covered you cannot see anymore ^^;

so that kinda leaves you walking blind.....or seeing red

oh and 9mmsfx

is the red devils a clear red like the sharingan's or milk red?

if its milk red could i get a pair of clear red-sharingan-like ones done? and how much would that cost?

and how much is shipping ot australia?

ill get a prescription sometime this week and get an order done from you ^^

thanks

yukitoLeonheart
05-09-2005, 02:18 AM
You can get a pair of Sharingan ones anyway you want, they will cost $200. You can always just pm me or Kevin (9mmsfx.com) if you have any questions. Kevin can get really busy and I check the forums usually a few times a week :).

Ace18ca
05-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Does 9mmsfx accept paypal payment?? I'm willing to pay right now if accepted.

Ace18ca
05-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I guess I'm talking to the wall.

yukitoLeonheart
05-16-2005, 04:42 PM
I see you now, lol. I will call Kevin and find out ASAP.

9mmsfx
05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Does 9mmsfx accept paypal payment?? I'm willing to pay right now if accepted.

Its best to e-mail us for those types of questions, as I'm not on here all the time. Yes, we can accept PayPal as well. When you place an order online choose money order as your payment method then ask for our PayPal address in the special instructions box. We will e-mail you a total.

Kevin

Zaul
05-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Yea I dont agree with paying $200 for a lil thing on ur eyeball ull use one day and throw them out the next o.o id pay $50 at a pinch ( aussie dollars ) But $200 USA is $400 Australian here and thats way to much :S

Crizl
05-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I just wanted to mention that I recently bought a pair of the Kakashi Sharingan lenses and I think they're grrrreat! What I really liked is that they truely look red, I've had other contacts that were intended to be red and look orange. (and it wasn't just me, most people thought they were orange....so mad! >_<) The detail is great too, and I was impressed with the amount of coverage they make over the eye. Very bold and noticeable, truely awesome!

I was also pleased that 9mmsfx was nice enough to rush my lenses in time for Acen! Originally I had planned months in advance to buy them early, however I would always encounter unforseen expenses and had to put off my lens purchase. I got them in time though, so I was really happy! It really helped complete my Sexy No Jutsu Kakashi outfit.

Anywho, big thanx! ^.^

yukitoLeonheart
05-17-2005, 05:05 AM
I am glad you enjoyed the work <3.

Ace18ca
05-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Its best to e-mail us for those types of questions, as I'm not on here all the time. Yes, we can accept PayPal as well. When you place an order online choose money order as your payment method then ask for our PayPal address in the special instructions box. We will e-mail you a total

Well I emailed you like 2 months ago asking that question and I never received a reply that's why I re-asked here :p ....anyways thanks for the reply.

gamergirlx
05-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Yea I dont agree with paying $200 for a lil thing on ur eyeball ull use one day and throw them out the next...
These contacts are not daily disposables. You don't throw them out after one use. As far as I know, with occasional use, proper care, and storage they should last a couple years. I've had mine like half a year and wear them every other weekend or so, and haven't had any issues with them.

IceVeinz
06-28-2005, 09:20 PM
i'm thinking about getting a pair of Itachi sharingans prescriptioned, are all the contacts all over-sized?? or are they according to your pupil size??

yukitoLeonheart
06-29-2005, 03:06 AM
quite a few little larger, about 15 mm, and the sclera are a lot larger, 22.

IceVeinz
07-05-2005, 02:48 PM
yea- i just ordered a pair of "Itachi's" with darker blood color.. since i'm gonna get mine prescriptioned, the size of the contacts will be according to the size of my iris.. we will see how it turns out!!

LousyItachi
07-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Are these hard contact lenses? Exactly how do they feel when you wear them?

I wear prescription soft lenses, so I was wondering if it was going to be excruciatingly painful to wear these.

9mmsfx
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Are these hard contact lenses? Exactly how do they feel when you wear them?

I wear prescription soft lenses, so I was wondering if it was going to be excruciatingly painful to wear these.

All of our lenses are soft not hard. I dont think they are uncomfortable at all, even the sclera (full eye) lenses are comfortable.

BasharOfTheAges
07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Remember though... Eye drops are your friend to prevent dryness :)

LousyItachi
07-07-2005, 12:03 AM
If they're soft lenses, it should be no problem. I'm quite used to them having worn 'em for 6 years now.

BasharOfTheAges
07-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Well, IMHO, they don't breath as much as disposible soft lenses, but they don't hurt. Your eyes may be slightly uncomfortable at first if you wear them for prolonged periods (more than 8 hours or so). After wearing them for that long quite a few times, i've had no problem with how they feel afterwards.

Also, wearing them in a bright enviorment (like outside or a bright room) is preferable to any dark areas or night for comfort's sake. Your pupils expand in the dark and you can get a tunnel vision effect or a blurring with the color red if that occurs. I like to think of it as blood lust :)

9mmsfx
12-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Here is our latest naruto lens design:
http://9mmsfx.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=M272&Category_Code=CS0

LousyItachi
12-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Kakashi Mangekyou Sharingan?!!

*dies*

Fatal Framed
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
I was planning on being Itachi for a convention next year. Which contacts should i buy? The original Itachi Contacts? or the Mangekyou1 or 2?

By the way, Those Mangekyou contacts look really nice.

LousyItachi
12-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Well, the Mangekyou 2 is Kakashi's, not Itachi's, so I'd go with either the originals or the first Mangekyou.

Fatal Framed
12-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh ok..(*Has not seen all of the episodes..*)

LousyItachi
12-15-2005, 10:59 PM
It's a manga thing, atcherly. ^_^

Ace18ca
01-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I've just ordered mine (Itachi) *dances*. I'm not a cosplayer though, I just love Naruto.

Ace18ca
01-23-2006, 03:07 PM
It's been 2 weeks now I can't wait anymore. :bigcry:

chibi_kitsune
01-23-2006, 06:17 PM
That's pretty cool! I wish I could wear contacts for my costume (my eyes are too sensitive so it's too hard to get them in my eye).

Ace18ca
01-26-2006, 10:12 PM
And they don't even reply to emails damn it.

Naruto23sharing
01-26-2006, 10:12 PM
hi sorry but im new and im naruot fan sorry for asking but my eye sight is 20/20 will these contacts damage my eyes if i wear them

Annie-Mei
01-27-2006, 03:19 PM
no, contacts are just thin pieces of plastic that float on your eye. You can wear contacts if you are blind as a bat or can see perfectly.

Naruto23sharing
01-27-2006, 11:46 PM
oh thx what a relief i thought i could wear them thx u again

Annie-Mei
01-28-2006, 03:59 PM
make surey ou go to an optometrist and ask to get fitted for Contacts. You will need the infromation he provides you to buy contacts from any where else. The appointment should be covered by your insurance.

Naruto23sharing
01-28-2006, 11:38 PM
lol thx but im too young im only 15 and my parents will prob say ur out of ur mind

Annie-Mei
01-28-2006, 11:58 PM
never too young for anything ^_^
Just tell your parents that you want to go for a contact fitting appointment with your optometrist. Nothing will hurt to do that. Once you get your measurements, you can do with it what you like. Once you "earn" enough money to buy your sharingans, you'll have the measurements for them with you.

BTW, I was wearing contacts since I was 13; I just asked my parents if I could (now, I just wear them for novelty reasons, since I got Lasik).

Naruto23sharing
01-29-2006, 05:13 PM
ok ill try it but i dont expect my parents to give in yeah and i do have to save up

Ace18ca
01-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Hehe I received mine today, they rock. :rockon:

Naruto23sharing
01-31-2006, 07:42 PM
ur so lucky but arent u afraid of ur friends and others making fun of u.see most of my friends dont like naruto only 2 out of like 30 and i dont want them to make fun of me man i hate society lol

Ace18ca
01-31-2006, 10:35 PM
ur so lucky but arent u afraid of ur friends and others making fun of u.see most of my friends dont like naruto only 2 out of like 30 and i dont want them to make fun of me man i hate society lol

Most of my friends like Naruto (those that I introduced to Naruto), the others don't even know what Naruto is so they don't know what it's from. Plus I don't have the kind of face that you want to make fun of, especially with these contacts I don't look friendly at all. I'm 20 now, we're not kiddies making fun of each other because we watch a certain thing, especially when they don't even know that it's from a manga.

dustbunny
02-03-2006, 10:57 AM
cool.

chidori321
02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
i like the ones from 9mm... but that other site is sooo much cheaper

chidori321
02-09-2006, 06:20 PM
what happens when the paint fades? spend another 200? i myself am probably buying them.... but still:hafha:

Naruto23sharing
02-09-2006, 07:33 PM
what other site pls tell me this is my chance to get them

Naruto23sharing
02-09-2006, 07:35 PM
oh i forgot i got my naruot headband today yeah its real metal looks just like the show 50$ not bad

chidori321
02-09-2006, 08:36 PM
uhhh dude i got one ..... real metal and everythin.... 10 bux on ebay

Naruto23sharing
02-13-2006, 08:17 PM
dam anyway whats that site u can get them cheaper

xkiddo
02-14-2006, 12:37 AM
dam anyway whats that site u can get them cheaper

http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/mindseye.asp

Naruto23sharing
02-14-2006, 08:42 PM
thx man its so different from 9msfx

chidori321
02-14-2006, 08:50 PM
yea it is, personally i like the ones from 9mmsfx. but then again its 60 more

vegetax6
06-24-2006, 05:14 PM
dude those are awsome im gunna buy them when i save enough money

Dio Yuji
07-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Are you going to make Orochimaru lenses too? Those Sharingan look awesome.

Dark Ninja Kira
07-16-2006, 07:05 PM
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but, do you make contacts, such as the Sharingan ones, for people with Astigmatism (Sp?)? Like Toric contacts and such? And If so, do they cost more?

chidori321
07-20-2006, 01:42 AM
yea theyre $40 extra per lense for toric, BTW i ordered my itachi to day!!!yaaaaay *starts foaming at the mouth*

cool62
08-13-2006, 01:23 AM
I have a question if your eye are good will they mess them up and also do anyone know a site I chould get them for less money

I also wanted to know can you make Byakugan lens

Chibi-kun
08-13-2006, 01:44 AM
I've worn sharingans and all that they do is give you a red haze over your vision. Cosplaylab now offers the 'byakugens' the same effect you'd get when neji or any hyuuga activates their byakugen. But when I ordered my lenses for hinata, they didnt offer those so I ended up purchasing the 100% blind ones. Which obviously, gives you no vision. And apparently, there is no cheaper place to get special lenses like those, though I believe Cosplaylab offers them in reasonable pricings.

cool62
08-15-2006, 02:53 PM
were can you get them cheaper

Alchemy333
08-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Spray paint your eyes white. Cheap as it gets.

Seriously, they are high quality custom contacts. I hate to tell you this, but you won't be able to find a pair for 20$. You'll have to cough up some serious cash if you want them.

kkoganei1328
08-16-2006, 02:33 AM
any cheaper and you should really question the place, the quality and whether or not u are willing to risk the safety of your eyes. saving a couple dollars isnt worth damaging your vision.

Mahio
08-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, When you order the Kakashi contacts (probably a stupid question) do you get one Sharingan, and one black eye like Kakashi's, or Two Sharingan, and you have to just wear your regular contact with them? (Like I said probably a stupid question)

Either way, I need to start saving money... Dang if I could only go to a varsity tournament before october... -_-