PDA

View Full Version : Anbu Sasuke

haru
01-03-2004, 12:43 PM
here my Anbu version sasuke.. plan to go at next cosplay event

a bit differ with the normal Anbu... with the Uchiha logo hand armour, sharigan logo mask, two big fumma shuriken, big collar cloth... :thumbsup:
http://hk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/haru_rx7/detail?.dir=/on-process&.dnm=anbu.jpg

but then.. :eeek: look so funny leh...>_<

Besa
01-03-2004, 03:37 PM
I like it ^_^

nyamiko_chan
01-04-2004, 10:57 AM
*_* I like it!! The Shuriken the most because of their colours. Next time you take pictures though, you should maybe go outside for better lighting ^_^V

And take some pics of the arm guards ^^ I'd love to see those!

Sasuke
01-05-2004, 11:00 PM
whered u get those shuriken,there so f-in cool

ayanamilisa
01-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Oh man...you rule that is all i have to say..I'm trying to make a sakura
outfit right now but...its slowly coming along..You rule! I love sasuke and
that's def at the top of the list :D

makonurikoryoko
01-08-2004, 12:54 AM
oo thats spiffy *-*

kerochan
01-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Your costume looks pretty good! How did you make those fumma shuriken? Those look awesome!

Mako-san
01-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Wow I'm so impressed!! That is very good!! Yeah I would like a close up of those arm guards too!
Good job!

Aer
01-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Thats really awesome!!!

VEGETA175
01-27-2004, 01:07 PM
thats looks really good

dk_kaze_no_kage
03-10-2004, 10:49 PM
/me must have uber shurikens lol

Eleryth
03-11-2004, 11:35 PM
I really like the overall effect, and as mentioned, the shuriken rock. The coloring effect, though, and the lines around them made me think they had been touched up in photoshop. I guess that just attests to your skillz. Also, pleased to see you lined the shirt in white. Some people forget that detail.

Things I would suggest changing... The shoes. It looks like you are wearing boots. Having the naruto-style sandals would help the impression, I think. Also, the vest would look more impressive if actually styled after the anbu vests; puffy, with the zipper in the front and the little roll-puff on the bottom. It would help make it look more Naruto-world authentic. Also, the line of the pants. It makes me think he's more ravery, for some reason, than Anbu-esqe. Perhaps they flare out a bit too much, even if they are straight legs. Maybe the leg wraps, or shin armor seen on some anbu to help balance out the white from the mask and vest. Or even the metallic look you got on the weapons and arm guards.

Great work, though, on an original concept.
Makes me think Sasuke really was/is an anbu. :)

And for photos, try to find a background that isn't so busy - a single color wall, or outdoor photos, or something. It takes away from the effect of the costume.

I also want to know how you did the mask... the shape of it, not the painting. It looks cool. Did you buy something? Make something?

Cat Scratch
03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
I loove the propeller things. Not so sure about the rest of the costume. It isn't that it's bad it's just that it isn't in the same leage as your props and so it seems unbalenced somehow. I can't make any sugestions on how to fix this as I am unfamiler with the costume but I do like your props. Good work!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
03-20-2004, 11:54 AM
im going to hong kong in summer to get my sasuke costume made there. You anbu lools cool with those two fumma shurikens.

Do u know any cosplays held in summer in hong kong?

Lindze
03-20-2004, 07:02 PM
i think the shirt and shurikan are very nice!
I agree with Eleryth however on the shoes, most definitly....the shoes from Naruto are one of the most distinctive things that stand out if theyre not right, since all ninjas have them. also, Im not wild with how baggy and formless the vest is. I think if you added some detailing like eleryth mentioned it would do wonders to add interest to the costume and look more realistic, to something a 'real' Anbu would wear.
Also, you may want to add the leg pouch, that most ninjas in the Narutoverse wear on their right leg, and the bandages under it. the color of the bandages, which are the same as your vest, would tie those 2 elements together and add a visual flow to the design.
but overall...your still 99% better than most the Naruto cosplayers Ive seen!
I would never comment on things to change, except this is the forum for it! ^_~ Keep up the awesome work!

Lilmrhalfazn
03-29-2004, 04:41 PM
OK you must PM me on Making the FUUMA Im cosplaying Sasuke fer Otakon and I have the foam core for making them but its gunna be hard for me to get the design right plz PM me

Kotori
03-29-2004, 06:49 PM
very good ^^

Eleryth
03-29-2004, 07:23 PM
OK you must PM me on Making the FUUMA Im cosplaying Sasuke fer Otakon and I have the foam core for making them but its gunna be hard for me to get the design right plz PM me

Why not just PM that user yourself? They haven't come back to comment on this thread, so we don't even know if they are reading this. You might have better luck making first contact.

Lilmrhalfazn
03-29-2004, 07:33 PM
lol ok hehehe

Kurai Kaze
03-30-2004, 10:59 AM
I think the vest might need a bit more detail. As it is, it just looks like he's wearing an Apron to me. Often times in feudal Japan they would put their family logo on either side of the chest (example, above the heart.) I might suggest putting the Uchiha Logo there with some cloth paint, or better yet, the Sharingan. The Sharingan Eye was modeled after an actual clan emblem from ancient Japan, so it would look pretty good, especially on a red field with the pupil and everything. Otherwise, tis quite excellent. How did you do the mask? I'm considering making Naruto's Kyubi ANBU mask soon, myself.

pyrosam
04-14-2004, 08:04 PM
here my Anbu version sasuke.. plan to go at next cosplay event

a bit differ with the normal Anbu... with the Uchiha logo hand armour, sharigan logo mask, two big fumma shuriken, big collar cloth... :thumbsup:
http://hk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/haru_rx7/detail?.dir=/on-process&.dnm=anbu.jpg

but then.. :eeek: look so funny leh...>_<

RESPOND YOU RESPOND YOU DARNIT... I NEED THOSE SHURIKEN

ichiano oskanai chi do

pyrosam
04-14-2004, 08:06 PM
I think the vest might need a bit more detail. As it is, it just looks like he's wearing an Apron to me. Often times in feudal Japan they would put their family logo on either side of the chest (example, above the heart.) I might suggest putting the Uchiha Logo there with some cloth paint, or better yet, the Sharingan. The Sharingan Eye was modeled after an actual clan emblem from ancient Japan, so it would look pretty good, especially on a red field with the pupil and everything. Otherwise, tis quite excellent. How did you do the mask? I'm considering making Naruto's Kyubi ANBU mask soon, myself.

I was wondering how you were going to make your mask since Im a total idiot when it comes to it.... 3 masks that ive made.... 300 shards of clay and paper mache and paint

Kurai Kaze
04-19-2004, 10:35 AM
To be entirely honest, I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to go about it. ^_^;;

dustbunny
04-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Awsome O.O