PDA

View Full Version : The very rare Digimon Cosplayers?

Syaoran fan
11-04-2002, 01:08 AM
If anyone out there is doing Digimon, I am happy to be any male character needed. I already have been Takato once. (halloween at school:thumbsup: )
I specialize in the blonde boys. (no hair dying required for me:D ):razz:

I am also looking to form a Cosplay group. Problem is, I dunno what theme or what covention in what year. But, I would like it to be comprised of mainly newbies to the Cosplay scene. Hopefully teens or young adults, but all ages accepted. That way were all in the same boat. anyone interested in joining, and helping out please reply.

makio
11-04-2002, 06:26 AM
If you decide to go to AnimeExpo or possibly Otakon in 2003, you might see me there in the crowd as Davis. :)

venus2869
11-04-2002, 07:58 AM
Well, I'll be doing Rika/Ruki from Tamers 03 at Anime Central. I also want to get a group started, in the Tamers or Frontier line of the show. If you need help and such, give me a shout!

Celine
11-04-2002, 10:14 AM
Well... I love Digimon and I look for excuses to do more Digimon costumes. However, I will only do the first season or 02. ^^ I'll probably be doing Digimon again at AX, and maybe Ohayocon or Katsucon. So, if you are at either of those, I'd love to meet up.

Famira Damaris
11-04-2002, 10:35 AM
I'll probably be doing Kouji Minamoto (Digimon Frontier) and Jou Kido (Digimon 02) for AX. ^^ I decided not to do Ken Ichijouji - think I'm gonna try to do Haku (Spirited Way) instead. :P

makio
11-04-2002, 08:36 PM
Are Digimon cosplayers really that rare? I usually see at least one or two per convention. Unless you're comparing the amount to...oh, Final Fantasy cosplayers, then yeah...it's rare. :thumbsup:

Regardlessly, I'd like to have my plush-Veemon ready by AX!

aeva
11-04-2002, 08:50 PM
I'll probably be doing Kouji Minamoto (Digimon Frontier) and Jou Kido (Digimon 02) for AX.

You're going as Jyou?? ::squeaks:: I lvoe him. XD I've NEVER seen an American Jyou cosplayer. @.@ Send pictures! =D

Shinobu
11-04-2002, 09:32 PM
If I ever made a costume It'd be Season Two Mimi but I kinda promised Tenjou-san that Id cosplay in the Fruits Basket group at shoujocon 2003. I know I wont stay more than one day so... -_-
Well good luck on your search.

Rinkun
11-05-2002, 12:34 AM
i cosplayed as Takeru (02) at Otakon 2000 and my friend cosplayed as Izumi from Frontier at Otakon 2002...most likely her and her friend will cosplay as Digimon chars, since they`re obsessed with that

Celine
11-05-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by aeva
You're going as Jyou?? ::squeaks:: I lvoe him. XD I've NEVER seen an American Jyou cosplayer. @.@ Send pictures! =D

Actually, my friend Keith did 02 Joe! http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/DigimonAX12.JPG This isn't a very good pic, but he was there. ^_^ Sweater vest and everything!! hehe.

>Are Digimon cosplayers really that rare?

Yes... errr... I mean, there should be more!!! So, they seem rare! One or two out of a couple thousand people is pretty rare. ^^

Famira Damaris
11-05-2002, 10:36 AM

Yesh, I'm planning to go as him. My blazer is all fluffy and huggable. XD! *L* I'm going to have to bleach and then dye my hair blue for him. :p The dye I used for Halloween was a nightmare. xX; It made my hair all freaky and stiff. *sniff*

Actually, my friend Keith did 02 Joe! http://meteo.rydia.net/cosplay/DigimonAX12.JPG This isn't a very good pic, but he was there. ^_^ Sweater vest and everything!! hehe.

Isn't he 01 Jyou? 02 Jyou has the blue blazer, I think.

Celine
11-05-2002, 11:28 AM
>Isn't he 01 Jyou? 02 Jyou has the blue blazer, I think.

Yes. You are absolutely correct. I am a retard. ^^;;;

Dunno why I said 02... must have been tired.

JoeBoeing
11-05-2002, 10:13 PM
I'm going to make Junpei and later next year I'll be making a Wizardmon costume. I hope to bring both to Ani-Magic next year

Famira Damaris
11-06-2002, 10:30 AM
Joe, I'm SO going to tackle you. :P

JoeBoeing
11-09-2002, 10:32 PM
will you be tackling me when I'm Junpei or Wizardmon?

FRom,
Joe

Famira Damaris
11-10-2002, 10:43 AM
BOTH! XD Well, er...my tackles aren't really strong or anything (I'm just too short! xX!) so you don't have to worry about me maybe messing up the costume. ^^

visulstimultion
07-28-2003, 03:01 PM
anybody going to Otakon 03? if so, we're looking for a vew Digimon cosplayers for Sunday. right now we have mostly the Adventure 02 crew. Takeru, Ken, Daisuke, Miyako and Hikari, and a 02 Yamato and Taichi.... ALL others are welcome!! ^-^ please, join us *begs* ^-^;

Syaoran fan
07-28-2003, 04:24 PM
when is Otakon 03?

Lafiel
07-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Otakon 2003 Aug 8-10
I'm not making my Digimon Costume till next year though. I'm Going to be doing Kazemon (FairyMon).
*crosses fingers*

Just gotta work out to get the body for it! >.<

DarkMgcnGirl
07-28-2003, 06:21 PM
I've been hoping to do a Lilymon costume for like YEARS ... but I haven't gotten to it yet. Bleh ... I hate lack of fundage.