PDA

View Full Version : Where to photograph Alice in Wonderland in Kentucky?

Jqwer77
01-21-2012, 08:47 PM
My friend and I are doing a cosplay as Alice and The Hatter. Any help? We live in London, KY but we'll travel a little bit.

Ragtime Mouth
02-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't know, but with help of the internet, you could easily devote some time in researching areas. Some small parks can be very beautiful and quiet, old structures, flowers everywhere. There is one park here in Tx with peacocks all over the place, trees hanging down over old stone archways, with a beautiful old home in the middle. It was just hidden away in town, a diamond in the rough.

Living in TX, and I have a huge stack of magazines saved that are just about the types of areas, building, and landscapes found in TX. They made it easy to categorize the areas for future reference. I'm sure KY has a similar magazine/websites, keeping tabs on that sort of thing can help for future cosplay occasions.

Jqwer77
04-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks! I did a little research into gardens/parks and stuff a while back, but didn't come up with anything. Time to look harder!

mirrorsaber
05-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Ritter Park in Huntington West Virginia has a Rose Garden. I did my Utena shots there.