PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if there is anyone out there looking for roomies?

SleepingDragon
01-24-2012, 04:00 AM
I would very much like to attend cc30 but unlike other conventions there is no localized forums. I am wondering if there is anyone out there looking for a room mate to attend the con. I am a currently 28 year old female looking forward to my first 29th bday this year. Cosplayer and costumer who is hoping for another 21+ female looking to split the room expense for the four nights. Since the economy kinda sucks and if anyone is a little short on cash like me, please contact me. I like to drink and party in reasonable amounts. Believe in quite time when it comes to sleeping hours and respecting costume space. Admittedly out spoken and shy all at the same time.

I am considering staying an extra day, possibly two. Willing to rent a car to see the Grand Canyon on a non convention day and are willing to split the expense if interested.

trixyloupwolf
01-24-2012, 05:31 AM
you should check theyr facebook ^^
might be more people seeing the message ^^ just saying
here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CostumeCon-30/124089787614764

and yeah a new friend to meet ^^hi!

supergeekgirl
01-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I hope you end up going! My husband and I already have two roommates for the con, but I'll post this to my facebook and see if anyone else is looking for a roomie. Would you be willing to share with a married couple?

Ciarathallya
01-31-2012, 11:56 PM
I need to get around getting my room and flight squared away too. Will be my first time and it all seems super foreign to me. Feeling out of sorts cause I won't have friends going yet excited for a new experience

von Drago
02-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Will be my first time and it all seems super foreign to me. Feeling out of sorts cause I won't have friends going yet excited for a new experience

Yeah for first-timers! We love new people :wave:
Make sure you get your "My First Costume-Con" ribbon and look for the "Veterans" to answer questions and help you out. It's kind of like our welcome wagon so new folks will feel welcomed and not out of place.

Ciarathallya
02-02-2012, 12:27 PM
I would very much like to attend cc30 but unlike other conventions there is no localized forums. I am wondering if there is anyone out there looking for a room mate to attend the con. I am a currently 28 year old female looking forward to my first 29th bday this year. Cosplayer and costumer who is hoping for another 21+ female looking to split the room expense for the four nights. Since the economy kinda sucks and if anyone is a little short on cash like me, please contact me. I like to drink and party in reasonable amounts. Believe in quite time when it comes to sleeping hours and respecting costume space. Admittedly out spoken and shy all at the same time.

I am considering staying an extra day, possibly two. Willing to rent a car to see the Grand Canyon on a non convention day and are willing to split the expense if interested.
I may be a little old (38) but I'd be ok to split a room with. However, I will only be there Friday-Monday.

Yeah for first-timers! We love new people :wave:
Make sure you get your "My First Costume-Con" ribbon and look for the "Veterans" to answer questions and help you out. It's kind of like our welcome wagon so new folks will feel welcomed and not out of place.
Yay!

Efecss
03-02-2012, 01:59 AM
I have a room, and was going to stay with one to three roomies, but it looks like they won't be going. I am going to have to drive from where I live, to Pheonix, which is a 14 hour drive.

I may have to miss it,