PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Crossovers

yummyfire
01-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Well, I wanna do a skit for Megacon, but Naruto cosplayers seem to be coming up dry. So I have two options-
A- wear a different costume than Naruto
B- Crossover

What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards B... What anime/game would be good for a crossover with Naruto.

Tsuchi
01-26-2004, 02:52 PM
If your going to do a crossover with Naruto i'd say bring in some ninja from a video game like Shinobi or someone. I have already got one of those Naruto crossovers in meh head and i an'r giving away what i came up with to throw into a skit. ^.- Good LUCK!

Tevina
02-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Well I'm not going to Megacon, but I am going to Fanime as Kurenai! lol. I think a Naruto skit would be hekka funny. Anyone up for one?? lol

Susumari
03-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Wedding Haku! lol...i tried.

Eleryth
03-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Depending on the show you want to cross over with, if any have the same names as Naruto characters, that might work....

Say, Naruto looking all around the stage calling for "sakura-chan" and when she finally comes on stage, it's Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, or something?

Sakura and Sasuke are fairly common anime names. Or, you could do something along the lines of "one of these things is not like the other ones.... " (that song from Sesame Street ages and ages ago), and have 2 Naruto charas with one non naurot (or the other way around). People would think it was the odd-out character, but make it something else, like "Sakura, because she's a girl!" (not because she's from a different series). A similar idea was used by my friends at a convention last year.

That's all I can come up with right now. Good luck.

Sorry if they are lame ideas - it's early, and I didn't sleep too well. (excuses, I know...)

Susumari
03-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Depending on the show you want to cross over with, if any have the same names as Naruto characters, that might work....

Say, Naruto looking all around the stage calling for "sakura-chan" and when she finally comes on stage, it's Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, or something?

lol! that's a good one. and have that other sakura on i forgot the name of the movie