PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Sony A850 DSLR, various stuffs.

sklathill
02-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Hey there...

Something happened, and now I've got to sell my big camera.

It's a Sony A850. If you're not big on Sony, that means, it's a full frame, 24 megapixel, semi-pro/pro DSLR.

It's super clean, I recently had it maintained/cleaned up end of last year by United Camera. I have the box and documents along with the usual cables and charger, and I also have 3 batteries for it.

I would like to sell it for $1450.

I also have various other lenses, ranging from standard 28-75 2.8 zoom to 20mm f1.8 and 70-210mm, along with 3 Sony flashes for full off-camera wireless flash setup. If you're interested in actually buying a full or partial package deal, you can poke me about that. (I'll probably list the other stuff in detail later...)

I'm an LA guy, and I would prefer local, but I can ship as well.

Eurobeat King
02-02-2012, 03:50 PM
I definitely am interested since I've been wanting to upgrade to that camera since it's no-longer available in stores and online is kinda fishy.

I would just need the body as I have my own lenses for my other Sony Alpha cameras.

How many shutter clicks are on the camera, may I ask?

Problem is I don't have $1450 on-hand. :( Would you accept payment plans via PayPal? :)

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

sklathill
02-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Forgot to mention: about 25k shutter actuations (based on file numbering).

Also forgot to mention: GGS glass protection screen on the back.

Eurobeat King
02-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info.

It turns out I probably won't be able to buy the camera, and certainly wouldn't want you to wait a few months for me to send you the $$. Good luck to you and hope someone does buy it from you ASAP. :)

sklathill
02-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Time to close this! Thanks guys!