PDA

View Full Version : AnimeNorth.com updated for 2004!!

archangeli
01-04-2004, 11:59 PM
The www.animenorth.com site has been updated.

Registration info is now available!! :jjacks:

Mekou
01-05-2004, 01:53 AM
0_O registrations cost have gone up but I'm not really surprised. =/ It's only a $5 difference after all.

But now I get to be mean and bug people to get thier money to meh! X3

Kia
01-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Still waiting for the hotel information... but I can be patient. ^_^
Just worried that with the use of multiple hotels it will be hard to get one with the right size for the right price and still be able to go to the video rooms, pannels and anything in the main building... :: sigh ::

Ryukka
01-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah me too, I'm probably just going to stick to one place a day, then half-way through Sat switch if there is something intresting elsewhere... *shrugs*

JustinCredible
01-05-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm getting a $10 scooter!
Problem solved for me!

Although, I still have to wait to enquire about panels and other such I want to volunteer for... ah.. time, why do you mock me?

Kia
01-05-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm getting a $10 scooter!
Problem solved for me!

Although, I still have to wait to enquire about panels and other such I want to volunteer for... ah.. time, why do you mock me?

You better have room on that sucker for me! :razz:
... and Steve-Dave! :bigtu:

Ryukka
01-05-2004, 09:36 PM
XD get a $10 waggon so you can pull everyone around-- I mean, your.. bags >.> *shifty eyes*

Kia
01-05-2004, 09:42 PM
XD get a $10 waggon so you can pull everyone around-- I mean, your.. bags >.> *shifty eyes*
:untrust: are you calling me a bag? :razz:

But seriously, at least I have enough information now to get my pre-registration group and up running earlier that I bothered to last year. If I plan everything properly this time I won't be all stressed out a week before the money is due. ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
01-07-2004, 08:24 PM
YAY!! ^-^ Now I can register!! Thankies for the info!! ^^

archangeli
01-11-2004, 11:54 PM
I think it kicks ass that they're adding an online registration option. There's little info about it on the website but my insider sources tell me that they're going to use PaySystems (not PayPal).

Although, if anyone remembers registering on Friday last year, the line-ups to pick up your badge and stuff was LONG! And it was so not organized.... I hope they have a better system planned for this year.

Kakei_Jubei
01-13-2004, 05:24 PM
I think it kicks ass that they're adding an online registration option. There's little info about it on the website but my insider sources tell me that they're going to use PaySystems (not PayPal).

Although, if anyone remembers registering on Friday last year, the line-ups to pick up your badge and stuff was LONG! And it was so not organized.... I hope they have a better system planned for this year.
Well, I have no clue on what happens at Anime North... so ya... But it's good to know!

Bata
01-18-2004, 01:48 PM
definatly be easier if they make an online registration. Argh i dont think I can keep being so patient must... get ...hotel room! O_O (runs)

Ryukka
01-22-2004, 11:44 AM
are you calling me a bag? :razz:

*shifty eyes*:untrust: mmaayybeeee... XP

Kia
01-22-2004, 11:58 AM
*shifty eyes*:untrust: mmaayybeeee... XP
Well then ... I can only hope that it's a nice and functional bag ... :dance: