PDA

View Full Version : Introducing FFXII (12) Skit ideas? For Otakon!

ThatYaoiBoy
01-05-2004, 03:00 AM
I was wanting to make a skit poking fun at the new characters from FF12. I was thinking along the lines of all of (or some of) the previous Final Fantasy characters "backstage" kinda like how they did it on Cartoon Network with their CN characters backstage in offices and stuff drinking coffee. Anyways the same thing could go with the FF characters and in comes the "rookies", characters from FFXII. The rest could be like "Who are you??" and Vaan could reply "Well... I'm Vaan. My game hasn't come out yet.. but I'm from Final Fantasy 12!" and the others could laugh at his appearance (Vaan is a lot more girly than any other FF character so far) and they could just poke fun.

Anywhoo it's just an idea. Anyone have anything better and want to join?

SamuriSmurfX
01-05-2004, 05:21 AM
I was also going to do something like this... but i'll come in being from FF-11 , still a rookie in the wide world of heros. So , i'll Join! If you dont mind me being an FF-11 guy.

ThatYaoiBoy
01-05-2004, 02:25 PM
That'd be great! I have FFXI too ^_^ It's so good. I'm currently a theif named Danko lol I'm in Bastok, not sure what server though... Do you know how to find out?

GoldBrainZ
01-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Hmm, I might be interested in helping. I have a good chance of going to Otakon, and I also have a good chance of cosplaying Sephiroth.

ainslye
01-05-2004, 09:16 PM
That's a hysterical idea... I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

ThatYaoiBoy
01-05-2004, 09:37 PM
I just need to work on an actual script ^^;; I'm not good at scripts though so I'll need help lol :D

YuffieK
01-06-2004, 12:14 AM
awww...if i were going i'd be yuffie! (I could be one of the ones laughing!) but im just gonna go to fanime...

SamuriSmurfX
01-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Yeah, when you select your person on that screen is shows the server with all your other info
Once we get some more people singed up i'll do script work for most/some/ of it or write with other people on it. It'd be good if we could all get in a chat room and go from that

ThatYaoiBoy
01-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Yeah ^_^ We just need more people :x

sassy_lassy
01-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I could help with the script if you wanted. Me and two of my friends are pooling our money to go to the Otakon and perform a skit thing. We have one scene that's just a mix humor scene xD but we might not do that one, so yeah... I'd be glad to help with your script if you needed it.