PDA

View Full Version : Picture of the Digimon cosplayers?

Liashi
01-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Konnichiwa! I was wondering if anyone here had a picture of the Digimon cosplayers. I didn't have a camera with me. . . . (I was Mimi and my sis was Ruki/Rika on Sat, I was the only one able to come back Sunday.)

Specifically I was hoping for one where I was giving Rika bunny ears (she didn't know . . . ) *g* and I doubt I'm gonna be able to get her to allow me to do that again. ^^*

Looked all over every place I could find mentioning AUSA5 and found nothing but Flamedramon. (cool, but . . . )

Thanks for any help.

--Liashi

Gogglegirl
01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
THERE WERE DIGIMON COSPLYERS THERE!!!!!!!!!! i din't see you! oh my gosh i would have taken pics of you fi i had seen you! AWww!

Liashi
01-06-2004, 05:25 PM
I was there on Sat for and saw the cosplay (but wasn't in it.) And on Sunday for awhile. So I know alot of ppl who would've wanted to see me didn't. Kinda sad. I'm thinking about going to Otakon w/ the same costume tho. This was actually my first time cosplaying. ^^

Ah! You had the owsari picture site. XD Cool. Y'know so many ppl who saw us had the same reaction to us. I even got hugged. ^o^

Kawaii Kenshin
02-01-2004, 12:32 PM
I was there on Sat for and saw the cosplay (but wasn't in it.) And on Sunday for awhile. So I know alot of ppl who would've wanted to see me didn't. Kinda sad. I'm thinking about going to Otakon w/ the same costume tho. This was actually my first time cosplaying. ^^

Ah! You had the owsari picture site. XD Cool. Y'know so many ppl who saw us had the same reaction to us. I even got hugged. ^o^

But of course! Digimon is one of the best things out there! I didn't see you either though T.T I would have wanted to take pictures of you too...