PDA

View Full Version : D.N. angel and Yami no Matsuei cosplay

visulstimultion
01-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Anbody goign to be cosplaying DNAngel or YnM to Ohayocon? I want a group ^-^

Eurobeat King
01-06-2004, 10:16 PM
I wore Tsuzuki last year at Ohayocon for a little bit, but it wasn't recognizable by many people.. :thumbsup: I think only when I cosplay him at Yaoicon do people recognize his character.. hehe I probably won't bring him this year, since that black rain-coat is big and takes up a lot of space in my suitcase..

visulstimultion
01-07-2004, 02:20 PM
^-^ I Bring Tsuzuki everywhere with me. Although you should know that by now ^-^; So I would feel really bad if I didn't bring him to Ohayocon. And I wish I could have seen you in your Tsuzuki, i'm sure you make an awsome one.

Eurobeat King
01-08-2004, 12:35 AM
This was the most current picture of me, taken at Yaoicon 2003:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=89184&password=&sort=8&cat=599&page=5

That's my friend Sihaya as Hisoka.. I still have yet to get Tsuzuki's hair-bangs right, but eventually I will.. ;)

visulstimultion
01-08-2004, 01:19 AM
AWwww!! You make such a cute Tsuzuki!! It took me a long time but I finally was able to get my hair right for it for Nekocon, and ended up not doing it at all ^-^; go figure.. Nekocon was the first time in a year that I didn't cosplay Tsuzuki to a con.. it felt wrong not to wear it o.o