PDA

View Full Version : Underworld: Selene

Faily
01-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Okey, I absolutely love Selene's boots and coat in Underworld!
The coat looks just like a regular leather coat, but it got some really neat designs (looks tribal) on the back and bottom. Does anyone have some good screenshots of this?
And I've been trying to find Selene's boots online, or boots that resemble hers, but so far no luck. Anyone got ads to good boot-sites?

diqitaldreams
01-07-2004, 01:55 PM
funkyfeet.com :D try that one.

archangeli
01-07-2004, 11:42 PM
I've seen them before. Come to think of it one of my friends owns those exact boots (with the many belts going up the leg)

He got them at a goth shop called Sirens in downtown Toronto. They have a website, but check out some uber-boot places. They do exist.

Mich
11-18-2004, 05:22 AM
Hmmnn,couldn't find Funky Feet,or Sirens website.....:(

Mich
01-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Right gonna resurect this thread as I've just been discussing Selene quite a bit in a Catwoman thread( oops)....
After a looong internal debate with myself trying to justify spending 100 on contacts for her,I have just sent in my order to 9mmfx lenses( I do feel I have to add that I haven't been totally selfish buying irrelevent items for myself with the problems in Asia,as I have done something personal about that too)...
So now,I will be adapting my corset( I think I will try and make the front design from Fimo,paint it black then stick it to my corset panel that I will make....) and putting buckles on my boots.....
I have my wig,and catsuit ( in sig) that I am going to adapt too,and her long coat.I just need to make the holster ( but need to watch the film again I think) to get it just right...then make the arm gauntlets...
Watch this space.... :dance: phew!

Lady Morwen
01-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh and if Faily still wants the design, the picture from the design on the back of Selene's coat is on the Special Extended DVD and I can scan it in for them. So let me know if anyone wants these designs.

Mich
01-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh and if Faily still wants the design, the picture from the design on the back of Selene's coat is on the Special Extended DVD and I can scan it in for them. So let me know if anyone wants these designs.

Hmmn I'm gonna try and buy a copy,cos I seem to have mislaid my copy...Otherwise I'd say yes please.....

Lady Morwen
01-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Ok, I'll get it up ASAP! It's on my dad's computer so once he goes out for a while, I'll get on there and post it.

Mich
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Ooohh,great stuff...

Lady Morwen
01-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Here you are, the design on the back of Selene's coat! I'm sorry it's not clearer, my attempts to sketch the design ended in a most sloppy and unclear manner. There are designs down the edges of her coat nd on the bck of her neck as well, but I'm afraid I haven't got any clear ones. I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I find anything. Hope this helps!

Mich
01-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Ooohh thank you....
Just saw the DVD again,great film.....
Hmmnn haven't heard about my contact lens order,so don't know what's happening there.If the price has gone up( from the holiday price offer) I will have to get some cheaper ones...boo...

Mich
01-07-2005, 05:37 AM
Grrrrrrrr! I thought I'd save some money by using the catsuit I already had( in sig),but parts of it have gone bubbly( don't ask me how),so I've had to buy a cheapy one from eBay but its not matt,it's the same as my catwoman catsuit,and I will have to make the neck higher....*sigh*Oh and I put my coat on with it,but it looks crapola,so I'm not gonna wear a coat.... :sulk:

CMBmovies
01-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I feel your bubbly pain :eeek:

Mich
01-12-2005, 04:01 AM
Thnx M8.... :thumbsup: