PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Birthday help

XxbeyondmadxX
02-13-2012, 08:19 AM
hi im new at this but whatever
i need help finding contacts for beyond birthday cosplay, he is from deathnote another note

Kingdom1286
02-22-2012, 10:52 PM
-sigh- Since not everyone post this.....but I'll help. Beyond Birthday LOOKS EXACTLY like L except his eyes color. His eyes were red. And he's a murderer. So have blood paint on your white t-shirt so everyone knows it's BB (Beyond Birthday). Or Google search Beyond Birthday.

Synn
02-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Way to totally not read the question, bro.

Cosplay.com advertises Pinky Paradise lenses an awful lot, and I've heard good things about them. Here (http://pinkyparadise.com/webshaper/store/viewCat.asp?catID=29)'s a list of their red lenses.

Choosing the ones you want depends on your natural eye color and the general "look" you're going for. A pair of red lenses on dark eyes are gonna look more dull than the same pair on light eyes, y'know? So far as the look you're going for, I mean more like, uh... how "natural" you want it to look. Plain red lenses are shocking, but look extremely artificial. Red lenses with a dark rim blended in look more natural in my opinion. Buuut that's why I linked you to the site: you can see the choices they have for yourself. Hope that helps some.