PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger Cosplay

Kitsune_Youkai
01-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah, you heard me!! Chrono Trigger or Cross!! I've got a Magus costume I'm working on and KJ's got a Schala Costume!! We could use some other people!! I can make Masa and Mune stuffies that anyone who dares to go as Frog can use!! Honestly, the worlds best game deserves a few cosplayers!!

Kakei_Jubei
01-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, you heard me!! Chrono Trigger or Cross!! I've got a Magus costume I'm working on and KJ's got a Schala Costume!! We could use some other people!! I can make Masa and Mune stuffies that anyone who dares to go as Frog can use!! Honestly, the worlds best game deserves a few cosplayers!!

lol! ^^ Hiyas! It'sa me! Kakei_Jubei! ^^ And, ya... me have a Schala costume! ^^ So, me hope that ppl will join!!! ^-^;;;

Sami
01-08-2004, 10:19 AM
I have a Kidd costume fom CC, but I've always wanted to cosplay Flea from CT! XD He/she is very cool..

Kitsune_Youkai
01-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Yay!! Kid rocks!! But CT has always kicked CC's Sci-Firific little hiney, oh and KJ, your In both games so meh to what you want to say!!

Schala
01-09-2004, 10:00 PM
I've always wanted to make a Schala costume too, but I don't know if I'll ever end up doing it. :( But yeah, CT is awesome and definitely deserves more cosplayers. ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
01-10-2004, 12:23 AM
I've always wanted to make a Schala costume too, but I don't know if I'll ever end up doing it. :( But yeah, CT is awesome and definitely deserves more cosplayers. ^_^
Kewlies! ^^ Well, me already cosplayed as Schala, but... me never knew that she was also in Chrono Cross as well... Well! Me learned something new today! ne? ^^

Schala
01-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Kewlies! ^^ Well, me already cosplayed as Schala, but... me never knew that she was also in Chrono Cross as well... Well! Me learned something new today! ne? ^^

Cool, I'd love to see some pictures of your Schla costume. ^_^ This page has some info on Schala in CC:

http://rinoa.nu/schala/kid.html

Kakei_Jubei
01-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Cool, I'd love to see some pictures of your Schla costume. ^_^ This page has some info on Schala in CC:

http://rinoa.nu/schala/kid.html
Ya, I visited that site before, but thanks anyways! ^^ If you want, I'll send you my reference pics! ^^

Saffi
01-13-2004, 12:31 AM
*Grins* I've got a Kid costume, tho unfortunately she's orange and beige... *Smiles* might bring her out again if you guys want a Kid...

-saff

Kakei_Jubei
01-13-2004, 06:23 PM
*Grins* I've got a Kid costume, tho unfortunately she's orange and beige... *Smiles* might bring her out again if you guys want a Kid...

-saff
Kewlies! Well, I hope to see you there! ^^

Decibella
01-18-2004, 10:11 PM
I'd love to do a Nikki the J Rockin' Bard from Chrono Cross!

Kitsune_Youkai
01-24-2004, 12:49 PM
Yay Nikki!!! Bring an Inflatable guitar!!!

Kakei_Jubei
01-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Yay Nikki!!! Bring an Inflatable guitar!!!
Oh, K_Y, should I bring my Schala costume to AN 2004? Cause I already have 3 costumes to bring... and one very large prop... So ya

coscrew
01-26-2004, 06:17 AM
aww, this should have been last year, we were Crono and Marle last year. =(