PDA

View Full Version : .hack// cosplay help!

*BlackRose*
01-08-2004, 09:09 PM
I need help with making .hack//sign cosplay... if any of you have ever been Maha, Subaru, Aura, or Tsukasa.. please tell me how you made your cosplay!

Aer
01-08-2004, 09:11 PM
You should be a bit more specific...like what exactly do you want help on? We can help you a lot easier when you tell us exactly what kind of help you would like.

I made BT myself, but guess you don't want help on her lol ^_^;;

*BlackRose*
01-08-2004, 09:28 PM
oh sorry.. well I need help on the wholw costume, maha's mask, tsukasa's hat, and over shirt... (sorry for not mentioning before)

Melfina
01-10-2004, 10:57 AM
For Tsukasa's hat, I just improvised and it turned out pretty well (I think). One piece of advice, I used gold fabric paint as the trim around the jewels instead of fabric. It may sound cheesy, but the paint gives you more freedom to make the trim how it looks on the character than just a straight line of fabric trimming, in my opinion.
As for the over shirt, I just used a pattern for a hoodie -- Butterick #3255. You might have to adapt it somewhat, as in make the sleeves wider and shorter, and omit a zipper, but it's not too hard to change things like that. Now for the brown accoutrements and trimmings, I'll leave those up to you.
Well, I hope that made sense :thumbsup: . And good luck.

Aura
01-10-2004, 06:14 PM
thanks Melfina!!! now I can start my cosplay! :bigtu:

*BlackRose*
01-10-2004, 06:16 PM
whoops sorry I made a file for my friend today and I forgot to log out as her.. well thanks again!!!!!!

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
01-11-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh, how cool! More .hack cosplayers! Yay! I hope your costume comes out well.