PDA

View Full Version : War of Genesis III

Radical Urd
11-04-2002, 08:01 PM
:schitzo: Hey guys I have a little quarry what would be the general acceptance of a War of Genesis cosplay? Do any of you know the game? Its not really Japanese its more Korean, but I want to know what you guys think. Would it be popular or even semi popular?
You can find more info @ http://warofgenesis.cjb.net/

Fire Hero
11-04-2002, 08:09 PM
All I know is is that the characters look sooooo good.

Jibrille
11-04-2002, 09:02 PM
i am plotting to do a costume from it. ^_^
havnt quite decided which yet... pondering between two of them still.....

oh they look so kickass

Radical Urd
11-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Yea my cosplay partner in crime are possibly doing this for Sunday @ Otakon the charas Rien Shaina and Rucien Gray. So if you look you might see us.

Jibrille
11-04-2002, 11:23 PM
deciding between Natalie and the other one whose name i cant seem to remember. O.o
has the long flowy white underdress and blachish grey shoulder things....long brown/black hair.... oh i am so horrible with names....

khamryn
11-05-2002, 01:13 AM
I think it'd be accepted. @@ i just have to find time to make Demian.. XD haha

makio
11-05-2002, 02:56 AM
I was told there'd be a WoGIII gathering at AX too, but I think it fell through. I'm bringing Asellas Diel to Megacon and if time permits, possibly Carlos Van Teirun for Otakon that Sunday if you're serious about it. I'd like to attend more conventions in 2003 afterall...

Rosiel
11-05-2002, 12:02 PM
> i just have to find time to make Demian

I thought you had given up on that? ^__^
I guess I will still be your Beramode if you do Demian.

Chosuke
11-05-2002, 12:35 PM
I can't seem to find any pictures of this Beramode.. -hint hint- and he's supposed to be gorgeous.

Radical Urd
11-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Twist, that would be mega ultra super cool if you could join us. Let me talk to my partner in crime and maybe we can get together, k? Anyone else for joining?

khamryn
11-05-2002, 10:01 PM
>I thought you had given up on that? ^__^
>I guess I will still be your Beramode if you do Demian.

Nope.. @@ I just shoved it onto a shelf to collect dust with some other cosplay ideas for a while. Eh hehehe.. u.u; ::Glomp:: Yay Beramode. :D :D

Beramode
11-10-2002, 06:56 PM
I have the War of Genesis III Collector's Box... and several artbooks. I also have the Magna Carta special box, which has the game and an artbook/visref guide; it's done by the same production company and has the same lead artist.

It's not 'more' Korean, it -is- Korean.

My current project is Natalie Min, actually. Though I'm not sure what con I'll have it done by, I don't attend that many cons anyway.... ^^;

Beramode is female... my banner (see below) is her. If anyone has any questions about the games, I'll do my best to answer but my Korean is horrible, so... ^^;;;;;

A J
11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Outta curiosity, does anyone know if can you get the artists books anywhere in the US?

I thought Beramode was something like a man's soul in a woman's body or something like that... maybe I misunderstood which is quite likely the case. :)

RealizeDOP
11-11-2002, 11:24 AM
I believe Beramode is a woman trapped in a male i think like android like body. but yea, WOG is getting quite popular. I've already done Joan, and hopefully i'll do more : )

avagoyle
11-11-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
I believe Beramode is a woman trapped in a male i think like android like body. but yea, WOG is getting quite popular. I've already done Joan, and hopefully i'll do more : )

but she has boobies :P

avagoyle
11-11-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by A J
Outta curiosity, does anyone know if can you get the artists books anywhere in the US?

I thought Beramode was something like a man's soul in a woman's body or something like that... maybe I misunderstood which is quite likely the case. :)

where are you guys getting this thing about beramode? it sounds really interesting. we have the games and stuff but haven't played them. i didnt see anything of the sort when i looked at the character description, but then again, our korean isn't the best...

and i dont think the artists books would be sold by anyone here. my koi's friend when to korea and bought it for him there. you could find a company that gets korean books for you, but i only know of japanese ones that do that.

khamryn
11-11-2002, 02:42 PM
::pretty sure beramode is a guy.. other then that is being quiet::

Beramode
11-11-2002, 04:55 PM
khamryn: You're right, actually. Because of my limited (er... VERY limited) knowledge of Korean, I didn't even attempt to read the character design text, but it does say that Beramode is male; he also looks fairly masculine in the pre-concept sketches. ^^; I haven't attempted to read the in-depth story/character guide that comes with the games, but if I ever get that translated I'll let you know. ^^;

A J: If I remember correctly, the game's publishing company doesn't do overseas orders... ^^; As for the artbook, you'd probably have to get it straight from Korea, as Korea doesn't use the same ISBN system as Japan, so Japanese bookstores wouldn't be able to order it for you.

khamryn
11-11-2002, 05:10 PM
Beramode- u.u;; i was just stating what i'd read for everyone. i didn't mean to sound all like "your wrong" or anything. o.o gomen

o0Beramode0o
11-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I was the one that been wanting a WOG and MC gather in AX i'm still trying to find some people that are going to go to AX and cosplay as WOG and MC people. I'm going as Beramode and Joan and from MC Calintz I hope some of you well make it to AX i'm really looking forward to meeting some WOG and MC fans :D
btw would any one like to join the IOUWoGMCCG? please stop by and visit http://www.gro-wings.com/

Rosiel
11-11-2002, 05:23 PM
> I thought Beramode was something like a man's soul in a woman's body or something like that... maybe I misunderstood which is quite likely the case.

Beramode is actually the reincarnation of the main female character forgot-her-name-was-into-Saladin into a male body.

Is what /I/ understood.
Caveat: I don't speak a WORD of Korean. LOL.

A J
11-11-2002, 05:27 PM
I read it somewhere and now I can't find where I read it... of course. *roll eyes*

Like I said, I'm probably way way wrong. :)

avagoyle
11-11-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> I thought Beramode was something like a man's soul in a woman's body or something like that... maybe I misunderstood which is quite likely the case.

Beramode is actually the reincarnation of the main female character forgot-her-name-was-into-Saladin into a male body.

Is what /I/ understood.
Caveat: I don't speak a WORD of Korean. LOL.

okay, from what limited korean we could figure out... in the character sketch for Beramode, it says that he is "pretty guy" but the word is definitely "male". Also, it says that he has some sort of relationship with/to Saladin, but we couldn't quite figure out what it was. o.O;;;; ::we need to get his parents to look at it, or unless one of you understands korean, we can scan it::

anyway, it shows him being held by Saladin (we think it was him, but couldn't really tell)

i thought beramode was a girl at first, but when i went back and looked at it, it is a guy. what i mistook for boobies was actually an arm. sorry about that. :P

o0Beramode0o
11-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I think Beramode is an It >> << cuz i think it has no gender, But i've been told that Beramode is a guy.

Beramode
11-11-2002, 05:57 PM
khamryn: No no, I'm glad you corrected me! Now I know that what I thought was 'she' is 'he' (at least from what I can read O.o;;)

the character design text specifically states that Beramode is "yeppun namja" (A pretty boy), although I can't read the later text so maybe that contradicts it? ::lost::

I'm going to get my mom to translate it for me next time I go visit the parental units... if anyone has any character info or a specific page from the artbook/reference guides they're dying to have translated, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

o0Beramode0o
11-11-2002, 06:01 PM
okies, Can any one give me a pic on how Joan costume look in back? i'm have some problem trying to find out how it goes, Oh and Calintz dragon drawing too need pic :(

RealizeDOP
11-11-2002, 10:15 PM
Here is a small pic,cause it's a sprite pic, but i hope it helps! The "jacket" part cuts to a V kind of like the front. It has that same triangle design in the back too, and i believe that's where the back cord connects to. : )

khamryn
11-12-2002, 12:56 AM
Beramode- okay... u.u;; i used to frequent this huge beramode site... it seems to have died though.. (last time i checked it had. ;.; it had demian stuff too. ::cry:: )

o0Beramode0o
11-12-2002, 11:41 AM
OMG thanks you RealizeDOP!! it really does help a lot ^_^ now i can get started on the back part. =) now all I need is Calintz dragon drawing thing O_____O;;;

RealizeDOP
11-12-2002, 05:14 PM
No Problem!!! Let me look around and see if i can help you with that too : )

o0Beramode0o
11-12-2002, 08:12 PM
thanks RealizeDOP !! btw are you going to attend AX cuz i'm trying to round up some WOG and MC cosplayers. ^_____^

Radical Urd
11-14-2002, 08:11 PM
http://warofgenesis.cjb.net/ they have great pictures and chara designs. Check it out but some are a little big

RealizeDOP
11-14-2002, 08:40 PM
Yea, I should be attending AX Next year!!!!! ^.^ I tried to find all the WOG people this year, but I could never find them all together. ^^ The only person I was able to take pictures with was Hai:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1725&papass=&sort=1&thecat=533

: ( So yea! I'm all up for it!!! I'll probably have a new costume by then....Maybe Embla or something...I'll think about it! : ) I really wanted to do Felicia... ^.^ White...So much White...I LOVE White.... *.*
***notices her pile of JUST WHITE scraps***
OIsh..... Why does it have to be my favorite color?

makio
11-14-2002, 09:05 PM
I thought there was a Beramode and Carlos Van Teirun at AX this year...? I know I saw a picture of two girls cosplaying them somewhere...

A J
11-14-2002, 10:26 PM
http://www.fleur-de-lys.net/photos/ax02/ace11.jpg

o0Beramode0o
11-15-2002, 11:39 AM
The Beramode was Neoqueenhoneybee and the Carlos Van Teirun was Envirion. I don't think they could make it this Animexpo03 =/ btw she open a web site for WOG and MC cosplay

http://gro-wings.com/wog/cosplay/cosplayframset.html

RealizeDOP: your going as Felica O_________O WOW! i need to take some pic with ya in my Calintz costume!!! any Estell >.> <.< ;; OH, my sis is going as Chelsea. Chelsea so cute!! ^.^

makio
11-17-2002, 09:51 PM
Yep, those are the two! I was looking through Fansview.com and saw the picture a couple months back...and double taked out of amazement that people cosplayed WoGIII here in the states! I did get to catch RealizeDOP's cosplay too off of RisingSun.net...excellent work!

RealizeDOP
11-17-2002, 10:04 PM
Heehee, yea, but Felicia I probably would want to take a longer time to do but sitting here just now i had a epiphany of how i want to do teh Dragon Designs... Ah yes >< heeeheeeheee *.* But I really wanted to do Adora too *.*

cutekawaii
11-21-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by A J
http://www.fleur-de-lys.net/photos/ax02/ace11.jpg

did the cosplayer on the right paint those design on?

makio
11-21-2002, 09:27 AM
I can't tell...though that's what I'm doing for that same costume.

o0Beramode0o
11-21-2002, 11:10 AM
Maybe i should ask Envirion how she did that drawing on her costume O_o?

khamryn
11-21-2002, 12:53 PM
I'll share my lil secret.. I'm planning on making a stencil and airbrushing it on. >.>;;;;

A J
11-21-2002, 01:05 PM
I remember asking her and she said they were some sort of iron ons.

Pretty cool. :)

RealizeDOP
11-23-2002, 10:40 AM
IRON ONS ROCK!!!!! *.* I found some GREAT Ones and that's what I used for my Reiko Nagase Dress! : )

o0Beramode0o
11-25-2002, 03:38 PM
where can you buy those cool Iron on? O_o???

cutekawaii
11-26-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by o0Beramode0o
where can you buy those cool Iron on? O_o??? uhh jo anns?

RealizeDOP
11-26-2002, 08:26 PM
The kind I got I got a Best Buyus : Burlington T-Shit Transfers. They have worked so great for me!!! They come out like shiny and stuff so if that's what you want, yea ^^ I dunno how many different fabrics it works on, but it worked good on normal cotton polyester and Spandex!

Mako-san
11-30-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by cutekawaii
did the cosplayer on the right paint those design on?

wow thats the one I want to do!!! I think the WOG character designs are awesome! I hope to do several costume from them!!

OneWinged09
12-02-2002, 08:58 PM
Hey how can i get my hands on some WOG 3 stuff? It looks real tight and I've been checking it out for awhile. Any chance that I might be able to find it over here in the US?

o0Beramode0o
12-03-2002, 02:37 PM
good luck on finding it here in the US the only thing i can say if you have any friends that go to korea or you can look it up in the net thats the only thing i can say... oh and if you find it online tell me where to buy it too =D i want to get my hands on it *_* as well