Nadeshiko
11-04-2002, 09:01 PM
Finally got them piccies up! *^^*

http://scarlet-rhapsody.com/traveling/yaoi2002/index.htm

Enjoy it while you can! ^^V

Karisu-sama
11-05-2002, 01:38 AM
Oh yeah. I remember you! ^_____^ HI!!!!

If your lover is open-minded enough, it will ultimately be "OK" (or tolerable) for you to crossdress. After all, YOU don't change, just the clothes do. Keep workin' on him... ^_____^ (My husband is, now. - Tolerable, heh. :p)

Nadeshiko
11-05-2002, 03:05 AM
Hehe! He was obviously kidding when he mentioned it. *lol* I joke to myself about it lots of times when the oppurtunity comes to cross dress. True, he is *very* open minded, and doesn't mind the crossdressing thing, but in his words, "from personal experience, I prefer the female Victoria." ^^ nya nya nya!

Karisu-sama
11-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Nadeshiko
True, he is *very* open minded, and doesn't mind the crossdressing thing, but in his words, "from personal experience, I prefer the female Victoria." ^^ nya nya nya!
LOL! That's pretty much the same line I always get (replace "Victoria" with "Chris" ^_^). And he also prefers my real hair. :p

Ah well, I look like the "normal PTA-mom me" almost all the time anyway... :p

Aoshi Shinomori
11-11-2002, 01:33 AM
Hey what is kenshin doing at yaoicon.. ohh.. heh.. why kenshin.. i never knew..

Karisu-sama
11-12-2002, 12:58 AM
Aoshi, you obviously haven't seen the HUGE amounts of Kenshin doujinshi for sale at Y-con... Kenshin must have been there trying to get rid of them and save his good name (by buying them? :p ), yeah that's it...

Aoshi Shinomori
11-12-2002, 03:10 AM
heh yeah.. the whole kenshin scandal and what he does behind kaoru's back.. so thats what he was doing those 10 years he was missing..