PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to get together in a group at AB?

electra blue
01-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Hello! Does anyone wanna get together in a group at AB? I'll be cosplaying as either Chii from CHobits or Miwako Sakurada from Paradise Kiss, I'm really short (barely 5 feet tall), I'm 95 lbs., and I'll be with my friends who look like: Crystal: cosplaying as Freya from Chobits, 5'8", 110 lbs., Amber: Cosplaying as Yuzuki from CHobits (i don't know if she is for sure yet or not), 5'5", 116 lbs., and Crystal's friends from online who I don't know. On our name tags, it'll probably say our characters we're cosplaying as ^^ We want to recruit a lot of people XD

MoonLitDemon2
01-11-2004, 12:10 PM
Hello! Does anyone wanna get together in a group at AB? I'll be cosplaying as either Chii from CHobits or Miwako Sakurada from Paradise Kiss, I'm really short (barely 5 feet tall), I'm 95 lbs., and I'll be with my friends who look like: Crystal: cosplaying as Freya from Chobits, 5'8", 110 lbs., Amber: Cosplaying as Yuzuki from CHobits (i don't know if she is for sure yet or not), 5'5", 116 lbs., and Crystal's friends from online who I don't know. On our name tags, it'll probably say our characters we're cosplaying as ^^ We want to recruit a lot of people XD

haha i'm like hanging out with everyone this year so sure i'd love to hang out with u guys for a lil while! (that is if i go.. but i'm almost 80% sure i am!)
and i ahve to get a pic of all of u in your chobits costumes!!
you will probably see me running around at anime boston somewhere glomping ppls and hitting pl on the head with a blow up microphone.... i'll be going as Shuichi from Gravitation and since u gave height i'm only 5ft 1in....

shiroi_yukiko
01-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Miwakooooooooooooooooooooo~ I will surely attack you, if you cosplay her. ^^ I'm the George in the ParaKiss group! Okay, so maybe I won't "attack"...

Kurthy133
01-13-2004, 02:15 PM
heehee... wow! 2 Miwakos! i'm Miwako for the Parakiss group - neato ^^ if i find you, we have to take pictures together!
<3

Sweet~Pea
01-13-2004, 05:03 PM
wow, I'm going as Yukari we'll have to have some pics together ;)

*Kurthy your being Miwako!?, cool cool, I'll have to find you too ;)*
Cheers
Christa :japan:

MoonLitDemon2
01-13-2004, 06:45 PM
haha al these Parakiss ppl going this year and my friend isn't going (she LOVES PK)..... well shes probably gunna make me take lots and lots of pictures of ParaKiss ppl.... so if u see a little person running around u with pink hair taking pics its just me ^.^

Kurthy133
01-13-2004, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=animechicky2040]*Kurthy your being Miwako!?, cool cool, I'll have to find you too ;)*[QUOTE]

yay! i can't wait! i even bought an obnoxious plastic pink flower camera to go with my outfit ^^;

<3

Saiban
01-14-2004, 08:14 AM
When I get to AB I'm gonna fight everyone from Cosplay.com.
You watch. :)

shiroi_yukiko
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Yay! More ParaKiss cosplayers! We definitely have to make sure that we all get together for pics!

Jubie-Chan
01-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh I will! Anyone who goes as someone from Paradise Kiss I will XD hehe
I'm going as Chang Wufei from Endless Waltz (sorry kiddies not GW series) with another group of people but I tend to wonder around

Kurthy133
01-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Oh I will! Anyone who goes as someone from Paradise Kiss I will XD

if you want you could always be my sissy, Mikako!

*wants a cool sister to look up to* ^^;

Alisa
01-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Yeah I would like to get together in a group. Thank goodness to this con being on my spring break. I will bring my Dizzy her original outfit-not the one I have in my gallery(GGX) and Theif Rikku(FFX-2) outfit for sure. If anyone wants a Shingetsutan Tsukihime group I can also dress up as Akiha. Since electric blue bothered to put her size, I am 5'2" weighing 95 pounds. Then again, I guess you could check out my gallery.

*Sorry my website is not up until UIUC is off break.

shiroi_yukiko
01-15-2004, 08:11 PM
if you want you could always be my sissy, Mikako!

*wants a cool sister to look up to* ^^;

We have a Tsutomu too! He (erm...she...) needs a wife. XDDD

MoonLitDemon2
01-15-2004, 08:33 PM
Oh I will! Anyone who goes as someone from Paradise Kiss I will XD hehe
I'm going as Chang Wufei from Endless Waltz (sorry kiddies not GW series) with another group of people but I tend to wonder around

oooooooooo!!! is everyone from your group going as ppl from GW (well dressed as how they looked in endless waltz or w/e you doing lol) ???

i love the characters from that show! i was gunna go as Duo but i don't think i'll have enough time or money to do 2 costumes this year -_-"

Kaede
01-15-2004, 10:19 PM
We have a Tsutomu too! He (erm...she...) needs a wife. XDDD
Yes and I'm getting very lonely *gives sad eyes and pines for my Mikako*

electra blue
01-16-2004, 06:17 PM
this will be so damn fun XD

Mew Mew
01-25-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey, well I guess I'm already meeting up with you lol! But I'm probally not going toi be Yuzuki anymore. I might be, though, you never know! We'll be the gang of Anime Boston if we meet up with all these people! How did you know my height and stuff? Did you measure me in my sleep again?

Sweet~Pea
01-25-2004, 04:23 PM
so when is everyone wearing the parakiss cosplays?
Cheers
-Christa

Kaede
01-25-2004, 05:01 PM
I think the group I'm in is staying in costume all saturday, for the masquerade and such. I'll probably change into my Tsutomu cos like..mid day maybe.

shiroi_yukiko
01-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Yup, all day Saturday is the plan, at least for the bulk of us. ^^

Kurthy133
01-26-2004, 12:50 AM
works for me!

i just got my yellow petticoat today *wears it around like a freak* its poof-tastic! o___O;
<3

electra blue
01-31-2004, 12:56 AM
Hee-hee, Mew Mew, you got it correct :drink: But, seriously, dude, I just guessed, Amber :)

AkaneSaotome
03-19-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm going to be Mikako at Anime boston this year! YAY!! Along with 2 other costumes. But we were discussing this in another forum that all the Parakiss cosplayers would meet at 11:30 on Saturday to take pictures. But we didn't figure out a place. Any suggestions? Or is the time bad? I figure its before the mascarade and it's early enough to not be in the way of anything. The outfit I'm wearing for Mikako is in my profile. Check it out! :jjacks:

Kurthy133
03-21-2004, 01:18 AM
The outfit I'm wearing for Mikako is in my profile.

ok... i had an idea - lemme know what you think <3

since the miwako outfit i picked coincidently has bloomers too, wanna make matching bloomers? i think it would be really funny (its the only part of my costume that i havent made yet XD -kinda glad that i havent now)

<3

AkaneSaotome
03-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Yeah sure I made one pair all ready but it doesn't look to good so I'm going to remake them. They'll be light pink with the happy berry symbols on both cheeks just like the one in picture. It will also has lace on the bottom openings for the legs. You know the picture, you saw it. :) yay!! Matching bloomers!

OnaiXun
03-26-2004, 03:04 AM
yes! that'd be cool, especially since my best friend didnt make registration (;_;), ill be going as tanooki mario!! ^__________^ and i wear glasses :P

AkaneSaotome
03-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Yay!! In the other forum we decided on a time and place for the Paradiss Kiss Group to take pictures. It will be at 11:30am on Saturday. We're going to meet in the center of the lobby, and then move to the gardens for pictures. It will be really pretty. YaY!! Anime Boston!! 13 more days! :p

Kaede
03-27-2004, 04:29 PM
That sounds great :3

Only 13 days? *looks at pile of unfinished costumes*