PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon 2004 : Final Preparations & Costume Schedule

Eurobeat King
01-10-2004, 03:58 AM
Hey everyone,

2 weeks from now we'll be having a blast at Ohayocon to kick off the new year of anime conventions, so I want to wish everyone who's going good luck here in the final stretch with their costume(s) and preparations. :) I look forward to meeting new people as well seeing friends & acquaintances from Ohayocon 2002-2003, so please be sure to say hi to me if you see me wandering the hotel/convention center, taking pics like crazy.. It'll be fun to stop and talk for a few moments, as well as get pictures of you (and/or your friends' costume(s)) Who knows how many pictures I'll return home with, but I plan to take a LOT!! :skidude2:

The status of the photoshoot is still not 100%, mainly due to location, but the time & day (Saturday, January 24th, at 1:00pm) will remain the same. I will do my best to have a planned spot by Friday, and post the details by that afternoon. (See the "photoshoot?" thread for any updates)

Please reply here to list what your costume list & schedule (if you have it figured out) will be for the Ohayocon weekend. Mine is as follows:

Friday: Shinji Ikari w/Pen-Pen (NG Evangelion)
Friday (evening): Eurobeat Shinji (for the table-gathering)
Saturday: Ogami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
Saturday (evening): Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) (for the table-gathering)

See you all soon! :D

Izam3
01-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Izam3 here....

Is it that time already for Ohayo Con??!! Al I'll to find your table though I had a hard time finding it at Otakon 2003. Here is my cosplay list that you asked about.

Friday:

Chi: Chobits
Maid-Zukin: DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

Saturday:

Eros: Tenshi Ni Narumon (I'm Gonna Be An Angel)
Dejiko: DiGi Charat

Sunday:

Dejiko again maybe^^

See you all there and lets have fun while we're at it.

Take care,

Cedric aka Izam3

Bobbi
01-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Whee! I'm so pumped! Gotta finish these costumes. ><;;

Tentative Costume Schedule

Friday:
Azumanga Diaoh Waitress

Saturday:
White Mage Yuna - FFX-2
Puchiko - Di Gi Charat
Cool outfit sort of thing I made for the dance

Sunday:
Either Azumanga or White Mage Yuna, whichever I liked wearing the most.

See everyone there! XD

Lady_Sephiroth
01-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Wow. 2 weeks and counting!

My schedule --

Friday -- not yet set in stone. I'm still undecided as to what to bring. Some combination of Mew Ichigo, Sailor Moon and Rinoa. Rinoa in the evening for Karaoke is a pretty sure bet tho.

Saturday -- Myu Pluto and Schoolgirl in the evening.

Sunday -- Schoolgirl outfit till I have to leave.

Can't wait to see everyone there! I hope I've kicked this cold by then. Ugh.

Sakon
01-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Saturday:
Mew Ichigo battle dress
(with luck we'll arrive in time for the gathering)

Sunday:
Ukon from Ayatsuri Sakon

and my husband will be cosplaying as "the husband of a cosplayer"

Lady
01-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Saturday early afternoon: Dominatrix Aeris

And yep, that's it*laughs* I'd wanted to have Kamina Maya in her Murian outfit, but I adopted some bunnies in December and I've been too busy playing with them to even get started on it.

-Lady

Starlit Rose
01-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Friday - Kyo in his MACABRE outfit (Dir en grey)

Saturday - Kaoru in his Myaku outfit (Dir en grey)

Sunday - Just casual wear. ^^; I'll most likely be wearing my yellow and hot pink Mulleteer shirt with black pants. o.O; Putting on the make-up and taking it off before I leave is too much a pain for not being there very long. I have a nice long drive home, so I'll have to leave a little early.

lilithbunny
01-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Only two weeks left...that's a scary thought. This'll be my third con ever, and my third costume. My schedule is as follows:

Friday: Maria of Silent Hill 2

Saturday: Delphine Elaclair of Last EXILE (new costume)

Sunday: Haruko of FLCL (with or without pink hair, depends on if I want to dye it again)

I will also be dragging along a 12-year-old Gaara (my littler brother looks just too perfect as him --he naturally has no eyebrows) and "Stripper Vash" of Anime Reactor '03 who I will hopefully be able to suit up as Captain Alex Rowe of Last EXILE and beat with roses. But so far, I only have Delphine's Hat finished. EEK!

JgPocky
01-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Saturday: Nabeshin!
I'll be there all three days, but I don't really costume much.

Pata
01-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Nn, my schedule is~...

Friday - Die (Dir en Grey), Nazi Waffen SS officer image (I hope I don't die of heatstroke.)
Friday night - Ken Hidaka (Weiß Kreuz), assassin gear (This will be my tenth time cosplaying Ken! Yes!!)

Saturday - Kyo (Dir en Grey)-inspired Elegant Gothic Lolita

Sunday - Kyo (Dir en Grey), Cage PV (alternate) image (gotta have something easy for Sunday ^^)

I think the schedule's pretty solid at this point ^^; I'm trying not to make any last-minute changes these days. Now, good luck and may all your costumes be done on time!

Paul Soth
01-11-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm still with that DW bit for Saturday, but I really need to get moving on that.

I also have a wild hair to do President Ronnie as well, see how many ninjas kidnap me...

Ameria
01-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Well I think I've already posted my group's costuming schedule too many times, so I'll just make a mention again that we can't wait to see everyone, and that all of you should feel free to stop by the "Shadow Side Show" artist alley table! As always I have my digicam on hand (waiting for the day that I can find decent webspace to bring my Seigi no Cosplay photo page back to life) and I want to take tons of pics! May no cosplayer be left out! :bigtu:

ScottArtsXD
01-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday... Final Fantasy VII: ADvent Children Cloud.

I wanted to make a Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth costume as well... but I kinda lost track of time.

BountyBebopLuva
01-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Is it bad to wear a costume for two days? lol!

Friday- Original costume~ (character named Gina Trent, a long running role play character and the main character of my novel)
Saturday- Oliver~ War of Genesis
Sunday- Normal street clothes~ Hello Kitty teeshirt, jeans and a leather collar

I can't wait for the con! Woot! Fun all around

silent_hippo
01-12-2004, 08:36 PM
unfortunalty i'm going to go with one costume for 2 days because i didn't have time or money to make another one and i get confused when people change costumes in the same day, i base your idenity on your costume. meepp.

Bobbi
01-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Yay! WOG! I need to play that game. ><; Such beautiful illustrations and character designs.

Schu
01-13-2004, 12:50 AM
Hiya. since i'm preeeeeetty damn sure I'm going, I'll post mine ^__^

Friday - probably Quistis from FF8 and Schuldig from Weiss Kreuz (I finally did a decent job of my namesake !)
Saturday - Seung Mina if I get it done. if not, I'll prolly have some replacement.
Sunday - Asuka mebbe, or no costume at all, with any likelyhood.

I could be convinced to bring Isabella if any other parakiss cosplayers are going to be there...

A DDR LeGend
01-13-2004, 02:10 PM
well, i guess i can hand out my schedule

Thursday - whatever

Friday - Afternoon // CCS Tomodea Spring uniform
- Night // Misaki-chii (Angelic Layer)

Saturday - Afternoon // Suichi (Gravitation - Orange dress) (afternoon)
- Midday // .hack cosplay (it depends on my mood, and you know it's a crossplay :) )
- Masquerade // Also a surprise, it could be from CCS (another poofy one) or from DiGiCharat

Sunday - Whatever

I'm trying to not kill myself with the amount of cosplays i'm bringing, but again, that's the life of a cosplay fanatic. ;)

Bahzi
01-14-2004, 12:14 AM
So far the only costume I'm sure I bringing is Aisha from outlaw star...anyone else cosplaying outlaw star characters?

I'm still working on my Sango costume...no idea if itll be done in time, but I'm not worried about it. It would take me winning the lotto for sesshoumaru to be done in time...I am too picky so I wont wear it unless the wig and fluffy thing are perfect and I have my contacts...I'm silly I know. I'm sure gonna try though..theres an inu skit I wouldnt mind participating in...practice plus I can get a feel for how judging goes for these things. Anyway

visulstimultion
01-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Tenative Costume Schedule
Friday: Tsukiyono Omi (Weiß Kreuz)- Day /Tsuzuki (Yami no Matusei) evening Possibly
Saturday: Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) or Niwa Daisuke (DNAngel)
Sunday (whatever I feel like wearing)

Anne Packrat
01-15-2004, 12:47 AM
Well if I can get Friday off I'm considering this schedule:

Friday: Naruto
Saturday: .hack Grunty
Sunday: Good ol' Ash Ash (with Evil Ash Pikachu)

Bonk
01-15-2004, 08:04 AM
I have no idea what cosplays I'm wearing, and when x.x.

But, I know I'll be wearing Kouichi Kimura(from Digimon Frontier) some day oo;.

-Uber procrastinator- No one remind me next weekend's OhayoCon, 'kay?

rogue
01-15-2004, 08:54 AM
I'm pretty sure this is me and Flexei's set in stone schedule:

Friday:
Zappa (both of us, kinda): Guilty Gear X
Black Rose Duelist Kozue & Miki: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Saturday:
Utena & Touga: Revolutionary Girl Utena
Nanami & Mitsuru: Revolutionary Girl Utena
Bridget & Zappa: Guilty Gear X

The-Real-Link
01-15-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty much certain of going but I have absolutely nothing completed enough to "cosplay"yet. Although I'm going with a group of friends, chances are I'll be wandering around somewhere in the gaming or dealers' rooms. Just look for someone wearing a huge golden sheath ^_~

marsie
01-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Friday- 7 of Hearts Card Girl MiyukiChan in Wonderland
Saturday- Yuna gunner/Summoner
Sunday- Rika Digimon season 3

visulstimultion
01-15-2004, 09:27 PM
wow.. so many people doing Digimon... i'm almost tempted to bring my TK ^-^;

marsie
01-15-2004, 11:33 PM
OOOOh Bring it!!!!!
I'd Love to have person to pose with even if it is the wrong season...

DMG try to wear yours on Sunday! That way we can all get a nice pic together...we should meet somewhere at an appointed time...

0bscurity
01-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Friday - Pseudo-Jrocker type thing....AKA A random chance for me to wear crazy make up and boas. I'm getting there kinda late, so I only have one costume..x_X

Saturday - FFVIII: Female-y Seifer.

Sunday - o_O Nothing? I'm going home early, so I'll probably just dress normal.

Anne Packrat
01-16-2004, 12:14 AM
OOOOh Bring it!!!!!

DMG try to wear yours on Sunday! That way we can all get a nice pic together...we should meet somewhere at an appointed time...

Heck, maybe I should bring Veemon along. ^_^

visulstimultion
01-16-2004, 12:44 AM
VEEMON!! ok, i'll DEFFINETLY bring TK then... Maybe i'll see if I can get my Yamato to bring his cotsume too... that would be so cool!! ok TK it is for Sunday then... so maybe i'll do Kingdom Hearts Yuffie on Saturday... or something. and Tsuzuki and Omi are Deffinets... and maybe Dai-chan... we'll see

Eurobeat King
01-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Yay! One week to go!! :D Good luck again, finishing up here in the final stretch before the fun begins. Can't wait to see everyone, either again or for the first time, and it should be a lot of fun!

Schu: Since we're rooming together, after we check-in, I might get pre-reg. done first, and wander around the place so I can see where everything is, and THEN we can go back and change into Asuka & Shinji, and walk-around as the EVA duo. Sounds good to you?

Izam3: Cedrick, it'll be good to see you again since I haven't seen you since Otakon.. Yeah, the table-gathering at Otakon was JUST on Friday night, and I held it in the hallway on the side as you head towards the dance-area. I fortunately set it away from there so that my music could be heard w/o interefering or being drowned out by the rave-music. I was there for a couple of hours. For Ohayocon, I'll probably scope out a location in the hotel (somewhere where people will walk by and notice it) and set it up Friday and Saturday night during the evening. Stop by and say hello when you can! ;)

visulstimultion
01-16-2004, 04:22 AM
^-^ i'll come say hi! donno what costume i'll be in, but i'll come see ya.

A DDR LeGend
01-16-2004, 11:10 AM
OOOOh Bring it!!!!!

I'll bring my season 3 digivice, and it's blue too! :)

Bahzi
01-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Finally I decided what costumes I'm wearing...took me long enough.

Friday: San from Mononoke Hime
Saturday: Aisha from Outlaw Star

There was no way to finish either of my Inuyasha costumes in time, so why try and stress myself out even more..its been a rough few weeks.
So, what time is opening ceremonies Friday?

Isis Ishtar
01-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Friday or Sunday; Yuzuriha Nekoi from X
Saturday: Malice Mizer group (I'm Mana! Yay!)

Opening ceromonies starts around 3pm on Friday. I won't be able to get off school for it, but oh well. If you wanna know the most up-to-date info, check out Ohayocon's forums (just got to www.ohayocon.com and click on the forums button). They post all the stuff there before they post it anywhere else. They already have the video schedule up and everything.

I can't wait to see all of you! Good luck on your last minute costumes! 7 days to go!

marsie
01-16-2004, 07:55 PM
I'll bring my season 3 digivice, and it's blue too! :)
Do it and I'll be your best friend!!!!

Everyone....make sure you stop by the ShoujoCon table....I'll be there most of the time so stop and say hi...that you are from Cosplay.com..etc!!!

One week!

HealerKou
01-17-2004, 12:05 AM
Hey everyone,

2 weeks from now we'll be having a blast at Ohayocon to kick off the new year of anime conventions, so I want to wish everyone who's going good luck here in the final stretch with their costume(s) and preparations. :) I look forward to meeting new people as well seeing friends & acquaintances from Ohayocon 2002-2003, so please be sure to say hi to me if you see me wandering the hotel/convention center, taking pics like crazy.. It'll be fun to stop and talk for a few moments, as well as get pictures of you (and/or your friends' costume(s)) Who knows how many pictures I'll return home with, but I plan to take a LOT!! :skidude2:

The status of the photoshoot is still not 100%, mainly due to location, but the time & day (Saturday, January 24th, at 1:00pm) will remain the same. I will do my best to have a planned spot by Friday, and post the details by that afternoon. (See the "photoshoot?" thread for any updates)

Please reply here to list what your costume list & schedule (if you have it figured out) will be for the Ohayocon weekend. Mine is as follows:

Friday: Shinji Ikari w/Pen-Pen (NG Evangelion)
Friday (evening): Eurobeat Shinji (for the table-gathering)
Saturday: Ogami Ichirou (Sakura Taisen)
Saturday (evening): Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) (for the table-gathering)

See you all soon! :D

Al, you know I'd love to post my costume list...but right now I don't have one! How sad that a cosplay judge has no costumes for the con yet.

But, for the sake of argument...

Friday - Maybe Athena again.
Saturday - I might finish Gally and whip up Akari. I just need wigs STAT!
Sunday - Just little ol' me.

Artzydivahuf
01-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Well... I'm only going to be going on Sunday... since that seemed to be the best day that worked for everyone...

I'm going as Chii from Chobits... my friends are going as
Hideki from Chobits
Haroku from FLCL
Wolfwood from Trigun
and I don't know what else.

Hope to see you all there!!!

MiyamotoMusashi
01-17-2004, 03:27 PM
On sat i was planning on being Kenshin from the trust+betrayal OVA's but i don't know how long i will be able to be there. The fact that I just found out today that one of the people going with me is taking the SAT test that day has put a serious wench into the gears that are my plans. It would seriously suck if i could not get there until noon or after since we have to drive all the way from indianapolis and then deal with downtown Columbus Sigh... I'll just have to see how this all works out

Alexeil
01-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Finally decided on what I'm *probably* wearing....

Friday: Tsugumi from Cyber Team in Akihabara
Saturday: Naru from Love Hina

Menchi
01-17-2004, 06:58 PM
soo close to the con an no clue what i am gonna bring...any suggestions? (suggestions are welcome ya see heh) but i might jus do my nekocon thing an grab stuff outta my costume collection...so many choices an lil time to decide... ^^;;

Bobbi
01-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Menchi... blue bunny of doom! XD Since I helped you pick colors for it anyway. hehehe.

AlikNyankoChan
01-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Well, I'm leaving in 2-3 days for Ohayocon and I'm still not positive what I'm cosplaying for the weekend...It'll probably involve

Syphiel Nels Lahda - Slayers (If the wig arrives, otherwise I'm stuck with my ratty black wig.)
Milphey-yu - Bakuretsu Hunters

possibly one of several in the works costumes, and normal clothes the vast remainder of my time...maybe some other things from my cosplay closet ^^;;

~Alik

KnuxieChan
01-19-2004, 02:48 PM
soo close to the con an no clue what i am gonna bring...any suggestions? (suggestions are welcome ya see heh) but i might jus do my nekocon thing an grab stuff outta my costume collection...so many choices an lil time to decide... ^^;;

You should be Rina again (I think that's her name..) from Di Gi Charat n.n

*points to Bobbi sig*STINK BUG! X3!!

Friday Costume: Mars/Scarface from Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei. (If there's a Kevin Mask or a Jeager that's gonna be up there.. beware >D)
Saturday: Mars again for the morning, Mr.K from Gravitation for the afternoon( Itsa' show time! I'll be in a Gravitation skit ^^; )

Bobbi
01-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Saturday: Mars again for the morning, Mr.K from Gravitation for the afternoon( Itsa' show time! I'll be in a Gravitation skit ^^; )

Yay! Are you going to bring big guns with you? =P Mr. K is not Mr. K without any guns. ^^

Bonk
01-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Wee! Digimon group!

I am -so- looking forward to it, now!

That is, if I find my Kouichi pants. A part of my costume -always- dissapears before the Cons. I just can't wait to cosplay Kouichi for the second year in a row at OhayoCon ^^;.

I'll try wearing it on Sunday, but I've decided I'm going to bring along my Jou(Yu-Gi-Oh) cosplay too, to the Con, since Sunday's the 25th, and it's his birthday. I might end up wearing that whenever I feel like it, though.

And I'm going to try finishing another cosplay(Maybe One Piece, or maybe Gravi, since Gravi seems to be popular for OhayoCon, and I've been wanting to cosplay someone from it forever x.o;.), but, being the procrastinator that I am, it might now happen. XP.

Unlimited Mel
01-19-2004, 04:40 PM
well...i'm a new cosplayer so this will be my first con...unfortunately i will only be there for one day (saturday :P) because my mom is eviiiiil and she doesn't want us staying overnight in unfamiliar territory *laughs*

My costume will be (if i finish it...>.>) Ai Hayakawa from FFU :P so just look for the crazy girl with the pink hair that just might look funny

visulstimultion
01-19-2004, 04:58 PM
XD Bring Jou!!! whee!! is it 01 or 02 though?

Bonk
01-19-2004, 05:52 PM
My Jou cosplay's Battle City Jou. -Points at gallery- X3.

Complete with a Seto Dogtag, because I'm a g33k. And because my friend bought it for me, and since I drag her along to the cons, I wear it for her amusement.(I'm not sure if she'll be cosplaying this time, though. She's trying to get her Chii cosplay done, but I don't think it will be x.o;.)

If she doesn't get Chii done, I'll force her to be my packhorse and carry my stuff. Though she tends to like carrying my plushies.

So if you spot a Kouichi, Jou, or whatever walking around with a person carrying a lot of stuff and a Kumagourou(Or With/Wiz/Uizu plush, depending on if I let her or not >P), it's me and my friend ^^;.

Yes. I'm a g33k. And proud!

visulstimultion
01-19-2004, 06:03 PM
XD!! WITH!! I'll have mine too!!! but he's for my Dai-chan costume ^-^ ... I wish i could get my hair right for it though. I can't get it to stay up in the fluffy spikes like it's supposed to. T.T and My Dark won't be there.. and i just found out my Satoshi/ken/tatsumi won't be going.

Bonk
01-19-2004, 06:09 PM
I would so kill to cosplay DN Angel vv;. I doubt I could throw together a cosplay of anyone from it, though XD. I would cosplay Hiwatari-kun, since he rocks, but I doubt I'd have the time, and I'd need a wig. And a lot of stuff vv;. The local costume shop scares me, so I can't muster up the courage to go in and find a wig X3.

What a shame about the Satoshi/Ken/Tatsumi cosplayer. The world needs more DN Angel cosplayers! And...can I assume the Ken's Ken Hidaka? *^^* Weiss rules!

visulstimultion
01-19-2004, 06:12 PM
Actually..... i HAVE the wig... for Hiwatari-kun... if you can get the clothes together, you can borrow the wig ^-^

KnuxieChan
01-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Yay! Are you going to bring big guns with you? =P Mr. K is not Mr. K without any guns. ^^

I'm pretty sure Recowa got me a gun. She made the costume for me. My mom made the purple tie. MWEE.. I'm so excited!

The Digimon Group.. I remember someone on Go-Gaia.com that said he was gonna be 'T.A.' XP

visulstimultion
01-20-2004, 01:52 PM
>P Bite me!..... ^-^; that would be me that would be cosplaying T.K.

Isis Ishtar
01-20-2004, 07:47 PM
well...i'm a new cosplayer so this will be my first con...unfortunately i will only be there for one day (saturday :P) because my mom is eviiiiil and she doesn't want us staying overnight in unfamiliar territory *laughs*

My costume will be (if i finish it...>.>) Ai Hayakawa from FFU :P so just look for the crazy girl with the pink hair that just might look funny

Phweeee!!! An FFU cosplayer! I love you! I haven't seen many and no one I know likes the series. I am gonna be forced to get your picture. I'll be either Mana or Yuzuriha if you wanna look for me! And I ADORE your avatar, by the way!!! :love:

Paul Soth
01-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Heh, since I use Kaze for my avatar everywhere else I should of made a costume. Hmm, perhaps that'll be my next project.

StungunMoy
01-21-2004, 06:15 PM
:dance: I don't have a specific schedule, I really put on whichever costume that fits my fancy at the time, but these are the costumes I plan on bringing, and wearing possibly on that day:
Ivy Valentine Second player costume from Soul Calibur 2
Millie Thompson from Trigun
Freya (Dark Chii) From Chobits
Lady Eboshi from Mononoke Hime
(Possibly) Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!

E-mail me at LonelyRectitude@aol.com to plan a photoshoot or somethin ;) I love those things! ^__^

Ameria
01-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Ooooh, an Eboshi!! Darn, if we didn't already have too many group set already, I'd ask my friends to bring the Mononoke group. We're down to a San and a couple Kodama. XD

rogue
01-22-2004, 11:13 AM
I added another costume to our list. She should also be wearing Kanae and Akio Ohtori from Revolutionary Girl Utena late Saturday night after the masquerade. ^_^

visulstimultion
01-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Two of the guys staying with me are cosplaying Saiyonji and Miki XD

rogue
01-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Two of the guys staying with me are cosplaying Saiyonji and Miki XD

We'll have to keep an eye out for them. Are they wearing them any specific day?

Isis Ishtar
01-22-2004, 07:09 PM
This isn't anything about cosplay, but I just wanted to tell everyone (again, I'm sure) that Pocky and other Japanese yummies is available for CHEAP at the North Market! $1.75 for regular sized box 'a Pocky! 'O course they only have chocolate and stawberry, but it's better prices than a lot of places. In fact, I went there today after school and bought a bunch (I will restrain myself from digging into them until Friday night when I'll be at the con).

Hope everyone's costumes are ready to go! Tomorrow the con officially starts! I'll see everyone there! :dance: :jjacks: :bigtu:

silent_hippo
01-22-2004, 08:56 PM
IT'S TOMORROWW SO EXCITED! I remember my first con my parents were unwilling to let me go and i had to stay in a room with my friend and her parents, boy that was disasterous! so i sympathize with those people. by the next con i was just sleeping in the lobby, and being a bum in general. This year my parents told me to stay off 270 because the sniper is still lurking, just a warning.

Bonk
01-22-2004, 09:44 PM
The sniper's still around? Oh yay ><.

My first con was OhayoCon last year. I didn't go with anyone but my parents X3. That changed after that, since I was way too shy to even enjoy the con @@;. Now my friend's with me, so I'm not as shy ^^;.

Anyway, I'm bringing along Kouichi for sure. I think I'll have Hiwatari, too. I'm not sure on Jounouchi, since the shirt's decided to vanish on me(My clothing hates me), though I'm going to try.

As far as I know, I might be cosplaying late Friday(Depending on when we get there...around 6 or so..), and maybe Sunday, unless things don't go my way. Saturday I'm definitely going to be there the whole day ^^;.

My friend isn't sure who she's going to cosplay, since she can't find what she needs. So I might just be walking around with a girl holding a Kumagorou or With. ^^'.

-Squees- Not long till the Con now!

marsie
01-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Cosplay.Com PhotoShoot is on my gallery

Take what you want but credit me for the pictures