PDA

View Full Version : Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation

Sorahana
01-10-2004, 10:33 AM
This is my first cosplay of a guy from Gravitation wheee! The costume's in progress and I wanted to know if it was ok.
here is the costume (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102915&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1) I just need that hat for it. and does anyone know a way I can wear the wig short without cutting it? You can find a pic of me wearing the wig short in my gallery along with how it looks long. Thanks for your time ^^.

Miaka No Baka
01-10-2004, 12:11 PM
i don't think there is a real way where you can wear a wig short without cutting it, save just buying a short one.

Costume wise looks good.

Miaka no Baka

cutekawaii
01-12-2004, 06:58 PM
You can try piling it on top of your head... I dunno how well that works for wigs, but it works for real hair.

~Nikki

Sorahana
01-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually have my wig pulled back in a ponytail ^^;. But piling it under the hat will have to be my solution til I can get another wig lol ^^. But other than that is it ok? Lol XD.

Silver Minx
01-13-2004, 01:14 AM
I am truly in love with Gravitation!!! TOHMA SEGUCHI IS MAH BABY!!!
... after Yuki Eiri of course... ... Yuki is god!!! oooo... wow, go your signature... Sleepless Beauty is my all time favourite song... K.Ito + D.K ALL THE WAY!!!
XD ... Ok, I'll stop going nuts.

With your wig... It'll be a bit... weird to not cut it. So, if you only want to cut a little bit, tie the majority of it back with an elastic and but a long fringe and just gell/hairspray/brush it around your eyes to fall like Tohma's. ^-^ And good work with your costume!!!

Where are you going to wear it to? We have a large Gravitation group @ Anime Expo with at least 32 members, and if you'd like to join us, PM me. (yes, you read correctly, 32+)

Sorahana
01-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Hehe thanks. A fellow rabi Gravi fan squeeee! I wish I was going to AnimeExpo but I'm not ^^;. I'm wearing it to Katsucon so squeeee ^o^. And I'm glad you like it!!