PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Skit

Mako-san
01-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Hio

hmm it seems like our RE thread got deleted. Oh well
Just wondering if any wanted to participate in a Resident Evil Skit at AZ.
I think Archelon and Liz-maru expressed interest in participating. We would like more zombie characters please. Let me know by posting here or pm'ing me! Thanks

Oh we can use this to form a group photoshoot too!!
I'm hoping to have Alexia Ashford done!!

JoeBoeing
01-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Greetings,

I'm interested... I should have a generic S.T.A.R.S. costume by then but I can be a zombie if need be. Let me know what you need. I can also record random voices, moans and screams and stuff for the skit if need be. I used to be an amature voice actor from 99-02.

FRom,
Joe

SohjiroX
01-13-2004, 05:30 PM
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH and RE skit!!!! god I want to go to see this!!! Being a RE fan I haven't seen a skit at all for over....well just never! And since I'm making a STARS outfit, nothing to the game just a Echo team outfit, I would love to see this. Hmm maybe just maybe, you'll get me to help if you want, I can do pretty good bloody make up not to mench help with zombie outfits. So if you want, and if its not going to kill me to get over there, dont really want to get shot in the head you know, I'll see about helping out if you want me to and seeing a RE skit finally!! ^^;;

liz-maru
01-14-2004, 11:58 AM
i wanna if ranma doesnt need me for a skit i dunno we havent talked about it in awhile. >< and sohjiro! omg i havent talked to you in forever i was on aol and didnt see you, your friend talked to me tho! hope your doin well! i gotta vest to give you lol <.>

Mako-san
01-14-2004, 06:23 PM
oh wow thanks folks, I forgot to mention that in this skit you will have to dance.

we want to Thriller RE style! So we will have a couple of RE Characters talking then get attacked by Zombies then we all break out dancing to Micheal Jacksons Thriller!

So if dancing is not a problem, let me know!!
Oh Liz if your in Ranma's group that is fine! Just let me know if that doesn't pan out and you want to be in ours ^_^

liz-maru
01-14-2004, 06:31 PM
i havent heard from him about it lately so lol i wanna be claire ^o^ ill hafta ask em! and mako i emailed you hehe ^^

SohjiroX
01-14-2004, 07:05 PM
heheheh well hmm everything is looking really good, there's only one problem right now.....fanime and this con...are right on top of eachother! *cries* I hate when cons collide......sounds like a song...in anycase I'm thinking of doing a con to con event run....meaning I go two days here, race over for two or day and half there. IN anycase, Um dancing......thinks....well....whats the count on people in this so far because uh...well....heheheh....the more the possible I can do that..could I be Steve?

Archelon
01-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Why was the RE photoshoot thread deleted anyway? It wasn't just that one, but the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot one also. Maybe they just don't like me, seeing as I started both of them. Anyhoo, you know I'm for it, considering it was my idea in the first place. I'll be RE4 Leon, just like last year. And has anyone heard anything from Kell via e-mail/im/etc? I know he was banned from the forums for whatever reason, but I think he had planned on going to AZ as Nemesis. He would be great for the skit. As I said in the old RE photoshoot thread, we could get him to be Michael Jackson.

SohjiroX
01-15-2004, 04:56 PM
This isn't a photoshoot but a skit you know.

Archelon
01-15-2004, 06:05 PM
I'm well aware, as I said before, it was all my idea in the first place. But even Mako-san herself said we could use this thread to set up our photoshoot since, as previously mentioned several times already, the old thread for the photoshoot has been deleted.

liz-maru
01-15-2004, 06:21 PM
ill try and get a hold of kell ^^;

Archelon
01-15-2004, 09:03 PM
All right. We could really use him as Nemesis for both the photoshoot and the skit.

SohjiroX
01-15-2004, 10:06 PM
well than I'm sorry

Mako-san
01-16-2004, 06:57 PM
hmm okay okay!
ahh so far we have Archelon, myself, my sis (kas), two of my friends, Joeboeing, and poss. Liz-maru.

Myself, Kas, two of my friends, will be zombies.
Archelon will be Leon RE4
Joeboeing will be a stars person, but i hope to make him zombiefied too.

I rather have two of the Re characters like Claire and Leon, and the rest of us as zombies. hmm just thinking now i would be cool to have nemesis walk on last.

hmm if anyone has any questions just post!

Oh as for the photoshoot we can set up a time and day later its still really early.

SohjiroX
01-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Sounds cool.

Leon? Mmm I cant really get an outfit like that done I will have better luck with Chris or Steve, so you can pick that out.

Archelon
01-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Well, we've got Leon and Claire covered. I'll be Leon and Liz is going to be Claire. And I'd say go with Chris, Sohjiro. I don't think anyone on this thread really cares for Steve all that much, no offense. Not that I'm speaking for everyone, just going by some of the comments in the RE costume thread in Game Costumes.

SohjiroX
01-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Eh yeah but Steve and Claire almost made a couple, and I get to carry to uzi's with me...or lugars. But if I do Chris, I guess I would get Jill....or rebbecca....*shrugs* dont know really. But in anycase Chris 1, Steve 0......that doesn't make game sence since steve is in X not 0...ok getting of topic...sorry.

Archelon
01-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Well, if you think about it, RE4 Leon doesn't really make sense with RE2/CV (whichever Liz picks) Claire either.

SohjiroX
01-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Well yeah thats true, but you get a hot asain chick name Ada. Thats atleast good for something isn't it?

Archelon
01-16-2004, 08:41 PM
I liked Ada, but not nearly as much as Claire. Claire has always been my favorite female RE character, Leon being my favorite male. I've always wished that Leon and Claire would get together, personally. Same with Chris and Jill.

SohjiroX
01-16-2004, 09:04 PM
well I like the character Jill alot and wish Chris and her would team up as Bf and Gf but carlos came in and sort of killed it, I like Ada alot but Claire and steve sound good...till they off'ed steve and now he'll return as some evil person.

liz-maru
01-16-2004, 09:06 PM
lol you guys ^^ lol ive only almost gotten started on my vest for resi 2 and hopefully ill post pics of it tomorrow of somethin! >< mahba i could do claire from code veronica just depends :/ lemme know what you all think! and soh will you be on tomorrow? havent talked to you in fo ever! ^^ bye

SohjiroX
01-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Liz!!! *glomps* your not online on aim are you?

Archelon
01-25-2004, 10:48 PM
As far as the photoshoot goes, I think we should have it at night and see if we can get a bunch of people to be zombies.

jess_85
01-28-2004, 10:27 AM
i wanna if ranma doesnt need me for a skit i dunno we havent talked about it in awhile. >< and sohjiro! omg i havent talked to you in forever i was on aol and didnt see you, your friend talked to me tho! hope your doin well! i gotta vest to give you lol <.>

Hello there! I didn't know you've had time to get on aol! I surely haven't seen you on aol....you have a name I don't know about miss sarah :lost: Lemme know what's happening girl....i'm really worried! :eeek:

liz-maru
01-30-2004, 08:08 PM
lol jess i havent been on in awhile >< we shall talk hopefully tonite ^-^ hehe! aol= friend lol

jess_85
01-31-2004, 12:21 AM
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarah!!!!!!!!

Mako-san
03-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Ahh to update those who are involved in this skit!!

Kas and I wrote the script and started editing the song last weekend. Its coming along quite nicely!!! The whole skit will be on CD , so those of you that has speaking parts as soon as we finalize it I will email you with it and you can kinda memorize it even though you won't be really speaking out loud.
I also started on the chorography of the skit, the whole thing has to be 1min and 30 seconds I think, it might run just a tad bit longer.

We will need to practice too, so I'm thinking we need to set aside time on Friday to pratice and maybe saturday morning or midmorning too. If anybody wants to come to my house on thursday and practice that can be arranged too.
Any questions don't hestitate to ask!!

Archelon
03-12-2004, 11:07 PM
So is the skit gonna be a Thriller dance number or something else?

Mako-san
03-12-2004, 11:23 PM
its a thriller dance number, well in the beginning, its starts out Claire and Leon are walking on around on stage and they speak a bit then they hear moans, then the zombie are going after them, then the zombiles surround you and when the music starts we break away and dance until then end then leon and clarie run off and the zombies chases after them. The end.

liz-maru
03-13-2004, 08:22 PM
im totally in, if you still want me to be ^-^ hehe and i havent been online much lately but i will be so ;) if you wanna email me feel free to mako ^_~ ill prolly be at az on thursday ^^; we always get there early. just lemme know if you need me id love love to be in the skit!

jess_85
03-14-2004, 04:53 PM
HEY!!!! If you all are still looking for people.., I would love to join you all!!!!!!!!^__~

Mako-san
03-20-2004, 10:06 PM
hay jess can you be a zombie? and dance too?
I'll email you tomm Liz-maru! ^_^ sorry for the wait

Archelon
03-20-2004, 10:21 PM
So I know I'm gonna be Leon and Liz is gonna be Claire. Are there going to be any other characters too, or just zombies and the two of us?

jess_85
03-20-2004, 11:14 PM
SURE...I'll be glad to be a zombie and dance too!!!!^___~ Sounds like a plan to me..but since I am kinda new to this Resident Evil stuff...what do these zombies look like??? I'll do whatever you need me to do!

Mako-san
03-21-2004, 11:23 AM
YAY!!! another zombie! hmm well where anything really, some ripped up, dirty looking clothes, we will have threatical makeup/blood, sfx effects stuff, if you need it.
One of my friends is gonna be like a zombie UPS delivery guy. My sis will be a RPD zombie cop, we are trying to figure out a 'character' for my other, i'm thinking maybe a pizza delivery person, heheh oh the horror to deliver a pizza! hehehe anyway, any character or anything you can think of will be nice.
Oh Jess can I get your email addy so i can include you in the mass email updates I will send about the skit to all the members ^_^

Archelon, yes, its just Leon and claire, then the zombies. Anymore RE characters and we will have to alter the script and the dance number since its suppose to be only 90 seconds i think. Hay can I get your email addy too,

So far the members of RE's Finest are:
Liz-Maru-Claire
Archelon-Leon
Mako-san-Alexia-monster
Kas-Zombie
Jess85-Zombie
Robin-Zombie
Brad-Zombie

any more folks, I would like to have a couple more Zombies!! Remember its Resident Evil and you got to know how to dance. ^_^ Thankies

jess_85
03-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Here's my email addy: Jessilc1@hotmail.com

HEHE...if the pizza delivery person isn't taken...I will be more than happy to take on "the horror to deliver a pizza" ^____~

Archelon
03-21-2004, 07:10 PM
My e-mail is archelon@localnet.com. Hope that helps. And a pizza delivery person is great. There was even a pizza guy zombie in RE3, 'cept he was really fat and bald.

liz-maru
03-22-2004, 02:45 PM
omg this is gonna be aweshome ^o^ im gonna work on my vest tomorrow *_* im so excited! mako you own lol and jess yay im glad your gonna be in it!

Mako-san
03-22-2004, 02:54 PM
yeah!! I hope its a blast!!! But ultimately we have a great time!!

jess_85
03-22-2004, 05:21 PM
YAY! I'm glad we are all gonna have a blast...so, some how are we all going to get together some time and practice this???? I know something was mentioned about Thursday, but school is keeping me pretty busy here lately. I'm hoping here in the next few weeks things will settle down. I really can't wait!!!!! I think it's going to be sooooooo awesome!^____^

Archelon
03-22-2004, 08:51 PM
I might not be able to make it Thursday, but I'm going to do everything I can to make it. I don't think we really need to worry about the speech parts, just the dancing.

Mako-san
04-13-2004, 09:30 AM
yeah mainly the dancing part is the key, I'm available thursday night, and we definately need to get together on friday. so what time Friday is good to get together and practice?

anyone that can come on thursday night let me know!

Archelon
04-13-2004, 08:36 PM
We should probably begin thinking about a time for the photoshoot too. Does anyone know if there is going to be a cosplay.com photoshoot at the con this year?

liz-maru
04-14-2004, 07:27 AM
i can come on thursday and i bet there will be a cosplay.com photoshoot thing sometime, maybe after the cosplay contest maybe >< but i dunno :o

Kas
04-14-2004, 01:34 PM
yea after the cosplay contest would be a cool Resident Evil photoshoot. Not sure about the Cosplay.com unless someone wants to put one together. I say Friday around 3 or 4 to practice on Friday.

Yay Liz-maru I'm glad you can make it Thursday.. Saky or I can pick you up Thursday if you want to practice at our house.. we are also having alittle cookout too.. So you and Archelon and Jess is more than welcome to come. :D

liz-maru
04-14-2004, 07:03 PM
omg omg id luv to ^-^ yay!! ill bring anything you might need also omg that would own!! ^_^ hehe ty ty!!

Archelon
04-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Having it after the cosplay contest sounds great, especially since we'll all be in costume for it already. And besides, you can't have an RE photoshoot and expect to get the full effect if you don't have it at night? Am I right?

jess_85
04-25-2004, 01:25 PM
OMG...this is sooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!! *jumps up and down* I'm pretty sure I can come too......and I'll be more than happy to bring ANYTHING that ya need...YAY!!!!!!! This is gonna be da bomb ya'll! THANK YA SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH::hugs::

Archelon
04-25-2004, 11:36 PM
I just got my holster last week for my costume. I'm just waiting on my gun and laser sight, and my costume will be complete. ^_______________^

liz-maru
04-26-2004, 07:00 AM
do you guys wanna designate a time and place to meet on thursday cause im going to be there then ill prolly get there at like 12:00 thursday afternoon!! so im up for anything! ^_-

Archelon
04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
My gun and laser sight came today. One problem: They sent the wrong freakin' gun! It was an HK USP, which is what I needed, but it was the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider version. Sooooooooooo, we had to make some minor adjustments, i.e. sawing off the extremely long extended barrel.

Mako-san
04-26-2004, 06:44 PM
do you guys wanna designate a time and place to meet on thursday cause im going to be there then ill prolly get there at like 12:00 thursday afternoon!! so im up for anything! ^_-

mmm okay lets see, let me get back to you on that! Cause we have to pick up two of our friends at the airport on thrusday and I want to know when they are coming so we can do some coordinating, but my best guess is like 7pm.

I can't wait for this!! its gonna be so hard core!! And you all are proberly doing better than me cause i haven't even started on Alexia yet :crylaugh:

We got the vocals recorded to kas just have to editing it all together. *kicks Kas in the rear to get busy!!*

Archelon
04-27-2004, 06:02 PM
You can do it! *all Rob Schneider like*

Kas
04-27-2004, 06:27 PM
*rubs sore bum* I'm working on it.. >.< bah.. yea atleast I got my costume together.. so there.. *sticks tongue out at Saky*

Archelon
04-27-2004, 07:11 PM
Crap, this isn't good. The hotel is totally booked, so unless we can find another hotel close to it, I might not be able to go after all. T-T Just my luck.

Kas
04-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Crap, this isn't good. The hotel is totally booked, so unless we can find another hotel close to it, I might not be able to go after all. T-T Just my luck.

Are you serious Archelon? anybody you could crash with?

Archelon
04-28-2004, 07:13 PM
The problem has been solved, thankfully. We got a room in a hotel that's like right next door.

liz-maru
05-04-2004, 08:52 AM
so do we have a time yet or anythin ^^ or maybe we can meet somewhere in the hotel or somethin ^^ i dunno i just wanna chill with ya guys and im thinkin jess and i will be there in the hotel anyway so lol!

Archelon
05-04-2004, 11:23 AM
What I'm probably going to do costume-wise is wear my King Mickey costume for the morning, and then change into Leon for the afternoon. I'll have to see what happens, though. I still think it would be cool to have the photoshoot at night.

Kas
05-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Cool.. Saturday after the cosplay contest would be cool for a photoshoot. Since we will all be in RE gear.

For practice.. Friday around I'm guessing like 4 or 5pm would be nice to teach Archelon the dance sequence and us to practice.. if this isn't a good time on friday just let me know..

Jess and Liz.. do you guys still want to come to Mako and I house to learn the skit on Thursday? We can pick you guys up.. I will be cooking some food on the grill too.. :D Archelon you are more than welcome to come as well. :D

jess_85
05-04-2004, 06:56 PM
awww...that sounds great KAS!!!!! I'm soooooo excited and I can't wait ANY MORE!!!!!*jumps up and falls over* Anywayz, I look forward to hanging out with you all! It's gonna be da bomb!!! I'm also going to look for my zombie outfit soon, since tomorrow is my last day of exams.......YAY!!!!^-^

Archelon
05-04-2004, 07:56 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make it on Thursday.

Archelon
05-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Ladies and germs, though I suppose mostly ladies, I have just completed my Resident Evil 4 Leon Scott Kennedy costume! Woohoo!

Mako-san
05-10-2004, 06:05 PM
*cheers* yay!!!!! okay now if i can just finish Alexia!!

Okay we need to practice on friday so what is a good time for everyone!!

Archelon
05-10-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure yet when exactly I'll be there, but hopefully I'll know soon.

liz-maru
05-11-2004, 08:29 AM
just lemme know what time you all wanna get together ima be there on thursday for the precon thing at like 6-7 i think and then ima just hangout so just lemme know ;)

Archelon
05-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Watch the new RE4 trailer NOW!

Mako-san
05-12-2004, 07:27 PM
ahh wow I watched it lots of times last night!!! sweet!!

Archelon
05-12-2004, 09:51 PM
There's yet another new RE4 trailer!!! It's at www.ign.com!!!

-=Faust_VIII=-
05-18-2004, 03:03 PM
I'd love to participate but I've only got my faust costume. He's a necromancer and um.. >_> He can summon dead things. Does that count?

Mako-san
05-18-2004, 07:06 PM
aww I'm sorry Faust, although we would love to have ya, but we are pretty set with the members we have now. I'm sorry. But I look forward to seeing you in your costume!! He is one of my fav shaman king characters!

Archelon
05-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Now, if you -bring- lots of undead things with you, or even summon them right there, that's a totally different story.

Kas
05-18-2004, 09:30 PM
hells yea that would be really awesome if you could "summon" dead things while on stage.. although it might be kinda scary too..

update: I'm almost done with the audio part!! Yay!!!

Archelon
05-19-2004, 01:21 PM
That's good to hear. Now are you going to be using Leon and Claire's actual voices, or someone else?

Kas
05-19-2004, 10:13 PM
That's good to hear. Now are you going to be using Leon and Claire's actual voices, or someone else?

No.. I couldn't use them because of the script so Mako and one of my friends did the voices for Claire and Leon.. I hope it's okay.. I know it won't sound exactly like them but it's the best I could do. The dialogue part is only like 45 seconds long.

Unless you can sound like Leon really good and you can come to my house to record it.. I can change it. ;)

Archelon
05-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Oh, I was just curious. Hmm, that's a good question though. Do I sound like Leon? Hmmm. Now that I think about it, are we definitely having the shoot after the skits?

Mako-san
05-23-2004, 10:19 PM
well i'm really sorry you guys but I can't get Alexia done in time for AZ! :blubber: I worked on it but none of my ideals are panning out and the new ones will take more time than i can spare right now. So the skit is still on but I will be zombie instead. I'm really sorry about it, but she will be done for Otakon though!

Okay as for practice schedules,
if you can come on thursday at 7pm, that will be good, Liz and Jess we can pick you two up at 6:30pm in the lobby by the doors at that time.

Friday we should meet by the telephones on the first floor at 6:30pm. by then we can decide what time to meet on saturday and go over any other stuff for saturday.

Any questions?

Mako-san
05-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Oh, I was just curious. Hmm, that's a good question though. Do I sound like Leon? Hmmm. Now that I think about it, are we definitely having the shoot after the skits?

we are definately having the shoot after the skit! do you know of any other RE cosplayers that will be there besides us?

liz-maru
05-24-2004, 12:40 PM
i should be there by 6:00 i just gotta pick up my badge and get jess and then i bet we will be ready to go practice!! ^-^ im excited! hehe!

Archelon
05-24-2004, 04:48 PM
I'll be there on Friday, so I can make that practice. And unfortunately, I don't know of any other RE cosplayers right now. Question. Are Liz and I the only ones that are going to be cosplaying characters?

Mako-san
05-24-2004, 06:53 PM
yeah you two are Leon and Claire. The rest of us are zombies. I mean we will all be characters from Resident Evil, but you two are the main ones.

Archelon
05-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I meant -living- characters.

Kas
05-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Okay so tomorrow is the first practice.. Liz and Jess.. Either Mako or I will come and get ya at 6:30pm in the lobby of the hotel.

See you on Friday Archelon. :-)

Archelon
05-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Peace out mah homies.

Anjierusu
05-30-2004, 09:52 PM
That was a great skit! I loved it! I was Setsuna in the Angel Sanctuary piece, so I didn't get to see the one about the Time Warp, but I heard yours was better. I loved it! Great job you guys! :bigtu:

Archelon
05-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Great job with the Angel Sanctuary costumes too. Those were incredible, even though I almost got whacked in the face by a wing. XD

jess_85
05-30-2004, 10:01 PM
Thanks ya! It was a lot of fun too^____^ I wish I had gotten to see the Angel Sanctuary one...I bet it was awesome!! Congrats guys on your winning performance!!!! Absolutely AMAZING costumes as well! ::claps::

My Resident Evil buds: Thank you all soooooo much for letting me be apart of such an AWESOME group. It was a privilege working with all of you!!!! Hope to see you all again at Otakon!!!! *HUGS*

Goddess Cookie
05-30-2004, 10:02 PM
I love the skit it was great!

NoriRain
05-30-2004, 10:45 PM
You are all my heros! For your amazing costume, skit, and just for being yourselves ^_^

Archelon
05-30-2004, 10:47 PM
Awww, shucks. You're making me blush. XD

Star_Angel
05-30-2004, 11:39 PM
I will say it again, You guys did such a awesome job with the skit!!!

Archelon
05-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Oh yeah, just in case anyone was wondering, when the one-armed zombie fell down, that was on purpose.

Farmboybob
05-31-2004, 12:03 AM
Good, that makes me feel better for laughing at him.

And like I told you yesterday, your skit was definatly one of the best ones there. :D

Archelon
05-31-2004, 10:47 AM
Thanks again. Yeah, he said he wanted to take the fall on purpose to make the rest of us look better. XD

Mako-san
05-31-2004, 05:54 PM
WAiiiiii!!! *huggles Resi-group!!! You guys I had so much fun cosplaying and performing with you all!! It was indeed one the best time I had.!! you all was wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of freaks, *ahem* friends, ^_^ than you all!! Again I will say Thank you soooo much from the bottom of my heart for helping me realize a dream I wanted to do for a long time!! I can't wait to see all you again at Otakon!! Again!! all the glory and thanks goes too...

Archelon!!-for being the finest Leon ever!
Liz-Maru!!-for being the funniest and best clarie ever!
Jess-85!!-for being the scarest zombie and the moves to prove it!
Kas!!---for also being the scarest zombie!
Matrixquest(Brad)-for being a frightful zombie with one arm ^_~!

and thanks to Riveraria(Jessica) and Robi-chan for assisting us on makeup and getting us ready!
We so rocked the house yo!! Couldn't thank you all enough!!! Thanks for all the compliements everyone!

Archelon
05-31-2004, 06:04 PM
Don't forget my mad kung fu master skills! I accidentally kicked Jess. XD

liz-maru
05-31-2004, 07:00 PM
i luv you guys and i had the best time ever!! ^-^ i want to go get into acting now lol im so serious!! :o *-* you all rocked so hard!! and i had so much fun!! <3 much luv to all you guys!!

Kas
05-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Yo Yo Yo!!!! I second what Mako said.. Everyone rocked!!! I had soo much fun doing the skit.. I was alittle nervous but when I heard the crowd cheering and screaming for us I just started busting a groove.. :D I almost cracked when Brad fell.. (laughs) it was soo funny.. *rolls on the floor* I can't wait to see the skit on dvd.

We got two awards that is sooo awesome!!! I want to thank Archelon (Leon costume was sooo awesome but I LOVE your Spike even better ;-) ) , Liz-maru (best Clair ever!!! ), Jess-chan (Scariest nurse.. that poor little kid.. teehee :p), Mako-san (you rock sis!) and Matrix (Yo bro.. I'm sorry I chewed your arm off.. :-o)

Thanks for all the compliments.. I wish I was able to see the other skits. the angel Sanct. was just beautiful. The Sailor Scouts were awesome and the SD gundam kicked ass.

Archelon
05-31-2004, 07:54 PM
Bah, I told you all not to worry. We would do fine. I wasn't nervous in the least bit. I knew it would be a lot of fun. Just gotta remember to keep a "glass is half full" outlook on life. ^_^

jess_85
05-31-2004, 10:44 PM
HeHe....I just can't stop thanking you all for the wonderful time I had! It's definitely going to be something I'm going to remember....and yes....that poor child I met up with in the elevator, I think I traumatized him for life. Hehe! I felt so bad for making him run into a wall! At least he was concerned about me and my decomposing looking self, or as I would say "decompositioning"(thanks Will for helpin' me out with that one!)

I was a lil nervous too(it being my first skit there and all) I'm definitely hooked on em now though^____^ Also about the whole kicking thing..no worries Will! You were just doing your job man.....you were kicking some major zombie bootay^o^ You all did such a WONDERFUL job, and I couldn't be any prouder of you all for all of your hard work and amazing jammin' on da one skillz! Hope to see you all again in about 2 months!!!!!!!

Riveraria
05-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Heeheeheeheehee you guys ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and congrats on your awards!!! Heheeheehee thank you Mako-San and Jess 85 for letting me paint the blood on your costumes ^^. Anyway all you guys ROCKED!!!!! ^_^

Oingo
06-01-2004, 09:33 AM
It was an amazing cosplay. You guys were so into it and it was so funny.

Kasumiangel
06-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Loved your skit. We were on just before you guys; I'm glad I was able to catch it.

Archelon
06-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Maybe we should try for another RE skit at Otakon.

jess_85
06-01-2004, 08:03 PM
You read my mind!!!!!! That's scarey...you must be telepathetic or something! I think that would be so awesome to do something similar to what we did with the RE skit for Otakon. I just had so much fun with it that I would jump at the chance to do it again. I can't wait to see what all plans we can come up with...it's gonna be da bomb whatever it is that we decide to do^___^

Kas
06-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Maybe we should try for another RE skit at Otakon.

I was thinking the same thing.. I don't think they have open up registration yet for the masq.. So what do you guys think? Should we try for Otakon too?

Archelon
06-01-2004, 08:11 PM
You read my mind!!!!!! That's scarey...you must be telepathetic or something! I think that would be so awesome to do something similar to what we did with the RE skit for Otakon. I just had so much fun with it that I would jump at the chance to do it again. I can't wait to see what all plans we can come up with...it's gonna be da bomb whatever it is that we decide to do^___^

I think you mean "telepathic."

jess_85
06-01-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm up for it!!!! I'm going to try to get Liz to come with me when we go to Otakon. She told me she didn't like plane rides, but I will try my hardest to get her to come too!!!!

Heh heh...I know it's telepathic. It's not like the decomposing thing I swear! It just sorta stuck after I saw "STEPMOM".... 100s of times ^___~

Archelon
06-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Flying in a plane is actually statistically the safest form of travel.

jess_85
06-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I figured...but I'm not so sure if that would even convince her! IT SHOULD though!!!!!! Like I said, I will try my hardest to talk her into it......hehe^^

Archelon
06-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Go for it.

Mako-san
06-02-2004, 06:14 PM
hmm well if everyone is willing I wouldn't mind doing something too!