PDA

View Full Version : gravitation photoshoot

sweetshop
01-11-2004, 02:47 PM
i'm interested in starting a gravitation photoshoot for AN '04; i have a few people interested already, including two ryuichis, a noriko, and two shuichis (including myself)
so let me know if you want to participate, and later we'll come up with a time and place we should all meet :3

Sorahana
01-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I'll be in it!! :runs around: I can be Tohma!! Lol ^^;. I'll probably bring Ryuichi with me and I might do Schoolgirl shuichi for it too ^^. But when I'm Tohma I can easily become Yuki lol ^^;. Anyway I'm in!!

Genki Chan
01-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Yes! Another gravi photoshoot at a con I'm going to! Awesome- I'm definitely in too, if I can make it... and if you don't mind two Tohmas ^_^;;

Sorahana
01-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Another Tohma! Ph33r the Tohma-ness lol ^^;.

Yuki Eiri
01-19-2004, 11:14 PM
Hn. I'm going to be Yuki Eiri [Durr..] For ConnectiCon... And/or maybe Otakon.. ... Am I the only actual boy grav cosplayer?

XShuichiX
01-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Hn. I'm going to be Yuki Eiri [Durr..] For ConnectiCon... And/or maybe Otakon.. ... Am I the only actual boy grav cosplayer?

noo! you should come to AnimeNEXT!!! we need a Yuki! and a guy is even better than a girl Yuki. im going as Shuichi. i think this gravi photoshoot is a great idea. it is my first con. i'd like something relating to gravi, my favorite series, to make it even more rememberable(sp?).

Sorahana
01-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Thats right lol ^^. Shall be my um.....4th con lol ^^;. I'm Tohma so squeee.....^^.

XShuichiX
01-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Touma is cool. i love how he acts like an older brother towards Yuki. i used to hate Touma, before i saw tha anime that is. but i always wonder: isn't Touma ever hot under his long coat clothes thingies? o_O

Yuki Eiri
01-21-2004, 03:14 PM
Lol if you can pick me up all the way in CT and I'd help out with hotel room I'd be happy to come, otherwise too bad. ><

XShuichiX
01-21-2004, 03:22 PM
Lol if you can pick me up all the way in CT and I'd help out with hotel room I'd be happy to come, otherwise too bad. ><

heh guess you cant come. oh well would have been nice to see a Gravitation fan thats a guy.

this is kinda off topic but what got everyone here into Gravitation? just wondering

Rukawa
01-21-2004, 03:32 PM

Lol after talkin to me I don't think you are =P
I'll join in the group if I actually decide if I want to go down there or not. If I end up going I have 4 outfits to decide from lol. Ryuichi, Yuki, Sakano, or Fujisaki XD

XShuichiX
01-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Lol after talkin to me I don't think you are =P
I'll join in the group if I actually decide if I want to go down there or not. If I end up going I have 4 outfits to decide from lol. Ryuichi, Yuki, Sakano, or Fujisaki XD

never did see anyone cosplay as fujisaki. i'd like to see you if you do. i hope to see you then. i'll be looking. :D

Zetchi
02-16-2004, 10:50 PM
i'll be willing to check that out
don't ask what i am cosplaying as just of yet...
i have to make the costumes first

XShuichiX
02-21-2004, 10:06 AM
well i cant be shuichi, i thoguht i posted it in this forum but oh well. i dont feel like repeating myself. to make a long story short: dad found out about gravi. dad prohibts me to collect/watch/read it. i cant cosplay as shuichi. so im being hiro. tihs happened on January 31, 2004. long ago...i was crying for three days and for a long time i was miserable. but of course i had friends help me past the evil times. and i hid my gravi things. and i gave half of my little collection to my best friend. so when my dad isnt home i watch and read it. i decided not to cosplay before because i wanted my first costume to be shuichi but all my friends reminded me of one other other character: hiro. so ill be hior for my first con. plus i wanted to be part of the photoshoot. and i mentioned all this in the animenext.com forums. i was really sad and mad and blah blah blah but not i feel like it never happened. i even told my dad the reasons why i like gtravi and why he may not want me to keep it but the reasons why i wanted it. it was three pages long. he ignorted it -_-. my dad and i are very far away. i kinda feel sad when i see other people relating with their dad and them being the best friends ever. if my dad wasnt so uptight and more open minded maybe we'd be closer. i dunno....i guess theres notihng i can do about it.

anyway, ill try my hardest to make the best hiro! so, goodbye for now and see you all soon ^_~

ukexkoji
03-01-2004, 08:25 PM
[Hope I pressed the right buttons, I just registered for this site ^^;]

I was planning on going as Hiro...

Yep, that's all I needed to say.

-nods-

XShuichiX
03-02-2004, 03:16 PM
hi, ukexkoji! and welcome to the cosplay forum!

another hiro,eh? well i wouldnt be the only one. if you do go as hiro which of his clothes do you plan on doing?

Sorahana
03-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Tohma is back yet again lol ^^;. I'm Tohma in the concert outfit *dances around* And I'll have a shorter wig so wh00t! *bounces around*

XShuichiX
03-02-2004, 05:48 PM
heyo CCAmanda! glad to see you back! how was Katsucon, by the way? cute avatar! RYUICHI!! so have you seen how many pages we added at the animenext forum? have you heard about the skit im planning?

Sparks Padfoot
03-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Me, I will defeinatle do the best girl Yuki ever. I love yuki. I want my own yuki. It would be great to have a pocket size yuki and carry him around with me everywhere. Maybe, he can teach me how to spell. Considering that he writes books.

sweetshop
03-08-2004, 08:13 PM
as soon as GEPA testing is over in my school (friday x_x), I shall compile a list of cosplayers participating thus far and attempt to send each one a brief e-mail (and possibly set up a mailing list).

If you do not want an e-mail, please speak up now. I will be sending an e-mail to everyone who has posted on here that hasn't said they can't go unless asked to do otherwise.
To make my life easier, if you can, send an e-mail to ixchobitsxi@aol.com with subj "gravitation photoshoot", and please state your name (nickname or real, I don't care as long as I can pronounce it without sounding funny) and character you will cosplay as.

Even if you aren't 100% sure you're going, feel free to be marked as someone who will participate :3 You can drop out at any time.

Hopefully, from now on a majority of the discussions involving this photoshoot can be addressed via the mailing list, we need not involve this poor forum anymore XD

pak o potatoes
04-07-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm definately in! I'll be going as Shuichi in his mundane type clothes. I always seem to cosplay him at least once at all the cons I go to lol. We had a semi-group picture last year, but it wasn't really planned...it'd be cool to get a whole bunch of us for one again this year. ^_^

I also might convince my friend to go as Yuki, but we'll see...

autumnxserenity
04-11-2004, 06:17 PM
Hiiii. This is the ukexkoji person-ness. I was gonna' do Hiro in the fan art book, I think it is in?

With the leopard shirt and leather pants and all that.

Buuuut, I changed my mine. Leather in the summer is too much for me.

So...I'm doing Mr.K instead! Not that it matters, though...

^__^

pak o potatoes
04-12-2004, 11:26 AM
K-san!!! *glompage* I'm going to have to stalk you at the con.... ^_~

autumnxserenity
04-13-2004, 01:42 AM
Hehe, please do! ^__^

I've always wanted to have a stalker!

QuickSilver
04-13-2004, 06:06 AM
Man I wish you guys were coming to Animazement! *cries* I wanna do a Gravi photoshoot too! Alas, I fear I'll be (one) of the only Shu's there!

Casey Catt
04-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Oh, a Gravi shoot! I'm in! I'm doing Yuki, and I'll have a Shuuichi, Ryuichi, and Noriko with me.

autumnxserenity
04-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Neh, I wish everyone was comming! hehe, hentain thought X3

Anyhoo, there are gonna be so many Ryuichi's, from what I've heard...*drools*

-pokes QuickSilverness- One Shuichi? That's not good for anyone's health!

QuickSilver
04-14-2004, 06:14 AM
No no no! Too little Shu's results in withdrawal! =^.^= Oh and look at all the Ryu's your having! Send one over here!! *big watery eyes* Pweeaase?

XShuichiX
04-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Neh, I wish everyone was comming! hehe, hentain thought X3

Anyhoo, there are gonna be so many Ryuichi's, from what I've heard...*drools*

-pokes QuickSilverness- One Shuichi? That's not good for anyone's health!

no no i believe there will be twos shuichi's. the one who started this thread is going as shuichi. yep. anyone knoe how many hiro's will be there? i want to know if i'll be the only one...that would be...making me feel special yet lonely XD

autumnxserenity
04-14-2004, 01:08 PM
Hehe, we'll try to send over as many Ryuichi's as we can! ^_^

As for the one Shuichi, I meant at the Animemazement thing... ne, you're lucky you're the only Hiro [possibly], you have no one to compare your costume to!

My K-san is gonna' be baad!

ZoraLink
04-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Who's going to Otakon here?

autumnxserenity
04-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Not I!

*pointless*

XShuichiX
04-14-2004, 06:00 PM
the tohma's and ryuichi's will form a mob and attack people XD

oh well. but what if my costume turns out bad? and yeah. oh well...but i really would like a mob of hiro's XD

i would love to go to Otakon but the prices are so expensive! plus i dont have a ride.

ZoraLink
04-14-2004, 08:15 PM
i cant really go anywhere else...unless they had BAAF...NY...not exactly the location for AX or anything...lol-so it's otakon for me

autumnxserenity
04-14-2004, 08:23 PM
I would love to go to a lot of Convention, Otakon being on the them, of course..the lack of money and long hour drive rides prevent me from doing so...

*sigh* poor deprived K-san.

XRyuichiXShuich
04-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Hii!! I'm gonna be the other Ryuichi ^^;;; I forgot my other name so I had to make a new one just now...x.X;

XShuichiX
04-15-2004, 10:10 AM
autumnxserenity: i love your avatar. i just kept on staring at it....wondering what the little moving scene was. took me a while but now i know XD. its a really cool avatar. i'm still in shock on how expensive Otakon's prices are. but alas they need that money if they want to bring someone famous as say T.M. Revolution. sigh...i shall go to Otakon someday....someday....

xryuichixshuich: XDXD HAHA!! your old name was xryuichishuichix i think...yep...XD ha.

XRyuichiXShuich
04-15-2004, 10:16 AM
autumnxserenity: i love your avatar. i just kept on staring at it....wondering what the little moving scene was. took me a while but now i know XD. its a really cool avatar. i'm still in shock on how expensive Otakon's prices are. but alas they need that money if they want to bring someone famous as say T.M. Revolution. sigh...i shall go to Otakon someday....someday....

xryuichixshuich: XDXD HAHA!! your old name was xryuichishuichix i think...yep...XD ha.

+hits mel w/ a mallet+ I forgot my password too. XD.

pak o potatoes
04-15-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm going to Otakon this year! I'm really excited. I'll be cosplaying as Shuichi (of course), Full Moon (from Full Moon wo Sagashite), and maybe a third if I have enough time...

autumnxserenity
04-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Hehe, I love me avatar too. I can't get enough of them kissing. ^^;

Uh...this is off topic, someone. But I need somewhat to stalk/cling to, Any takers?

ZoraLink
04-15-2004, 04:23 PM
i like stalkers ^_^ lol

XShuichiX
04-15-2004, 04:42 PM
pah my avi is a bit old XD

i never had a stalker before. but once i was supposed to meet my friend in a store. she was acting like a sniper. scared me. anyway im usually the one stalking XD

autumnxserenity
04-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Hehe, it's fine!

I don't mind if I'm the one stalking, or I'm being stalked...I just need a friiiend! hehe.

XShuichiX
04-15-2004, 04:59 PM
i dont remember a time i didnt have this avatar. i dont spend much time on this forum. i spend most of my time at the animenext.org forum. i have posted over 980 posts in that forum and only 57 here XD

how about three friends? XD

autumnxserenity
04-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Three, four, five, whatever. Me and my friend dun' wanna' be lonely...or at least I don't!

Hehe, I'll have to visit the An.org forum-ness...

*changed avatar*

ZoraLink
04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
I think I stalked Cosplay.com forums whe I first got here...within the first month...I had like 18 posts per day lol...I'm used to stalkers (and stalking others....huh-what? lol) So that would be just super!

o lol...there is a shirt that says...

Are you stalking me?
'Cause that would be jsut super.

I WANT IT!!! XD

autumnxserenity
04-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Hehe, that shirt sounds so cool!

*wants it now*

Hehe, well this K is open for stalking, and anyone who wants to be stalked! ^_^

ZoraLink
04-15-2004, 10:15 PM
noo.....IT'S MINE *HISSSSS* YOU CAN't HAVE IT!!! you-stay away! HEEE YOU'LL NEVER GET IT!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

okay...evilness over...maybe...

XShuichiX
04-16-2004, 07:16 AM
Three, four, five, whatever. Me and my friend dun' wanna' be lonely...or at least I don't!

Hehe, I'll have to visit the An.org forum-ness...

*changed avatar*

we shall be your friends XD(my sis, my friend and me.)

in that forum i have the most post XD and its in my own board. in General Discussions. its the first one you see. the gravi board of unthings relating to gravi. we are almost reaching 100 pages XD then there's also the gravitation cosplay board.

XRyuichiXShuich
04-16-2004, 09:26 AM
I wanna be stalked! XD..I will also stalk the Shuichis!!! XD. Hiro + Ryuichi=Roy!

XShuichiX
04-16-2004, 09:28 AM
I wanna be stalked! XD..I will also stalk the Shuichis!!! XD. Hiro + Ryuichi=Roy!

what did fred look like again? XD

XRyuichiXShuich
04-16-2004, 09:32 AM
what did fred look like again? XD

uhh..like Tatsuha. XD.

ZoraLink
04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
i'll hang with you serenity...homie G

XShuichiX
04-16-2004, 08:39 PM
hey ZoraLink, everytime i look at your name and avatar i feel like playing Zelda...i love that game. well all the zelda games. windwaker wasnt so great but it was still good. my favorite was Majora's(sp?) Mask. yep. kinda off topic but oh well >.>

ZoraLink
04-16-2004, 09:09 PM
lol...i like my avatar ^_^ ZoraLink ROCKS!

XShuichiX
04-16-2004, 09:12 PM
the Legend of Zelda game is pretty popular in my family. even my grandma loves it XD. i was raised on Niotendo games. yes ZoraLink is my favorite Link. i remember how the dog followed Link when he was a Zora. yep. oh and him in that band with the guitar. yeah....dont mind me...just taking a walk down memory lane XD

ZoraLink
04-16-2004, 09:25 PM
lol...i like when the dog attacks deku link :-} hehe

XShuichiX
04-16-2004, 09:28 PM
and runs away from GoronLink XD

ah if only my Nitendo 64 was working...or if my cousin brought his Majora's Mask game for Gamecube.

autumnxserenity
04-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Nee, I wish I knew what you were talking about. I only played ze first Zelda, and some of Majora's Mask. If that's what it is called...

^^;

ZoraLink
04-16-2004, 11:28 PM
wgeb u say first...do you mean Ocarina of Time? cuz that wasn't the first ^_^

autumnxserenity
04-17-2004, 12:11 AM
First for me, then! ^_^;;

First for...N64, maybe? *feels stupid*

ZoraLink
04-17-2004, 08:48 AM
it was first for me then to...I'm a 90s kid also...so I didn't get to play the first zelda when it came out...so yeah-it was the first for N64

XShuichiX
04-17-2004, 09:43 AM
like i said before, i was raised on Nitendo. i still have an old Nitendo system(doesnt work though :( ) i have lots of old Nitendo games. two of them Zelda. so i played that when i was about 4 or 5. my family even used to have old Nitendo powers with Legend of Zelda comics but then my mom went on a cleaning spree and threw them away...so all the Zelda games out there i have. my grandma has a link action figure with epona.

none this relates to cosplaying gravitation characters...

autumnxserenity
04-18-2004, 06:13 PM
I've got nothing to say...just figured I'd post since no one else has X3

ZoraLink
04-18-2004, 07:14 PM
lol..i do that sumtimes XD

XShuichiX
04-18-2004, 07:52 PM
do...anyone start there costumes? >.>

ZoraLink
04-18-2004, 08:16 PM
nope ^_^ lol

XShuichiX
04-18-2004, 08:18 PM
same here ^_^

autumnxserenity
04-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Not I! I'm probably gonna' wait 'till like, one week before the convention...I procrastinate ^^;

XShuichiX
04-19-2004, 03:29 PM
well i never made anything by sewing in my own life ( cept little stuffed animals when me was a a little girl XD) so this is a bit hard for me. i was supposed to start last week...all i did was gert fabric. for me im just lazy XD lazy ole me. weee!

autumnxserenity
04-25-2004, 08:22 PM
No one has posted here in a while.
So I will.

*post*

XShuichiX
04-26-2004, 02:57 PM
well i havent posted for im scared of getting this thread locked. i once made a thread get locked and it was because of nonsense psoting. with the help of two freinds though. i learned my lesson >.>.

autumnxserenity
04-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Ooh..hmm, didn't know that could happen. ^^;

So uh...hmm.

...somebody bring up a topic. >.<

Kasai
04-27-2004, 09:53 AM
*pops in*

Wahoo! Ryuichi and Kumagoro will be at AN, na no da!

I've already finished my costume because I wore it at Katsucon (for about an hour.) It's his green shirt with the yellow diamonds, and his red track pants with the white stripe down the side. ^^ My hair's gonna be shorter by AN, so it'll be better. My Kumagoro is the bestest ever, though. =D

I'm excited to see all you guys!

I'm actually thinking if I have enough time I'll make a second Ryuichi outfit.. which one do you guys think I should do? I mean, everyone does the concert outfit but it's easily recognizable.. ah, I dunno.

And if I don't get a second Ryu-chan cosplay done by AnimeNext it'll be done for Otakon. =D

Selphie_fairy
05-03-2004, 06:51 PM
:raises hand: shuichi for service haha XD that didn't sound right O_o

Sorahana
05-03-2004, 07:53 PM
I may still be in. Who don't you have already? Lol XD;. Make a list or something!! I wanna know *puppy eyes* AN is gonna be fun ne?

XShuichiX
05-03-2004, 07:55 PM
I may still be in. Who don't you have already? Lol XD;. Make a list or something!! I wanna know *puppy eyes* AN is gonna be fun ne?

welll...to complete bad luck we need a Fujisaki. im not sure if anyone is going. not sure if you like him ^^;<---loves Suguru

Sorahana
05-04-2004, 07:08 PM
welll...to complete bad luck we need a Fujisaki. im not sure if anyone is going. not sure if you like him ^^;<---loves Suguru
OK! I'll be Fujisaki ^_~!! Wh00t!! Have you decided when the shoot is btw? *bounces around*

autumnxserenity
05-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Yessh, I was wondering also when...

*whistles*

XShuichiX
05-05-2004, 02:21 PM
OK! I'll be Fujisaki ^_~!! Wh00t!! Have you decided when the shoot is btw? *bounces around*

woah. you agreed! lol. yay! i get to meet fujisaki! by the way what do you think of him? ^^;

uh...im not really...sure when the shoot is. but i think its on saturday. i shall ask the person who made this thread >.>

autumnxserenity
05-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Even if the question wasn't directed towards me...I luff Fujisaki..one of my fave characters!

Fwe, I hope it's on Saturday...

XShuichiX
05-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Even if the question wasn't directed towards me...I luff Fujisaki..one of my fave characters!

Fwe, I hope it's on Saturday...

see not many people i know like poor little fujisako-kun. they find him annoying, mean and just....him. i love all his qualities. and im proud to say i love suguru fujisaki, keyboardist of bad luck, cousin of tohma seguchi, the green haired boy! woo! *huggles suguru plushie*

saturday is a fun day. i have too photoshoots to show up for XD one for gravi and one for YnM..that is if gravi photoshoot is on satruday..

Sorahana
05-05-2004, 07:29 PM
woah. you agreed! lol. yay! i get to meet fujisaki! by the way what do you think of him? ^^;

uh...im not really...sure when the shoot is. but i think its on saturday. i shall ask the person who made this thread >.>

Fujisaki is ok...........he's just too serious sometimes lol XD. I'm going to be a hyper Fujisaki ^_~. But Saturday is fine for the shoot =).

autumnxserenity
05-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Hyper Fujisaki's are always fun! ^^; Only thing I hate hate hate about Suguru, is that he is cousins with Tohma....*hates Tohma* ...rawr.

*still hopes it's on Saturday, only day she can show up on time*

XShuichiX
05-06-2004, 02:56 PM
i *LOVE* fujisaki with all my heart XD. ooh a hyper one! XD fun! now....lets try seeing him act like that for real *imagines it. shudders* nope. doesnt fit him*

hate tohma? why? i mean sure i was guilty of hating him too( i used to hate all cept yuki. ah...the anime changed my mind XD i only had volume one of the manga back then....) but tohma....eh...i dunno. i may not like him as much as say......hiro or anyone else but he still has a place in my heart. i make room for all. heh.

autumnxserenity
05-06-2004, 03:56 PM
I dunno....I used to love Tohma...[ I haven't seen the anime yet, only have 3 mangas, but I know everything that happens anyway ^^;]...but he's just...manipulative, I could say. Or something like that...it's unexplainable!

Fujisaki Fujisaki! Sorry, fun to type and say. *glomps ze hyper Suguru* This will prove exciting!

Haha, I forgo to mention...I got us another Shu-chan! My friend Amanda is goin' in his concert outfit...half because I'm a pervert...hehe, enough of that, though..

>.>;

Sorahana
05-06-2004, 04:02 PM
i *LOVE* fujisaki with all my heart XD. ooh a hyper one! XD fun! now....lets try seeing him act like that for real *imagines it. shudders* nope. doesnt fit him*

hate tohma? why? i mean sure i was guilty of hating him too( i used to hate all cept yuki. ah...the anime changed my mind XD i only had volume one of the manga back then....) but tohma....eh...i dunno. i may not like him as much as say......hiro or anyone else but he still has a place in my heart. i make room for all. heh.

Hehe Ya see........I LOVE TOHMA!! Lol XD;. Heck I love all the guys..........cept for.......ASK. I hate ASK >_< lol. I found it funny when Tohma pushed Taki in front of the car >D......I know I'm so mean ^_^.

XShuichiX
05-06-2004, 04:03 PM
i ahted tohma. alot too. but then i just fell in love with everyone when i saw the anime. but each character is special in their own way...

im getting really excited aboyt meeting a fujisaki! im so happy! i never really met another person who likesa fujisaki. *hugs fujisaki plushie*

XShuichiX
05-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Hehe Ya see........I LOVE TOHMA!! Lol XD;. Heck I love all the guys..........cept for.......ASK. I hate ASK >_< lol. I found it funny when Tohma pushed Taki in front of the car >D......I know I'm so mean ^_^.

well i dont HATE ask...i just am confuse in wheter to hate tachi or to slowly forgive him...ma-kun and ken-chan had nothing to do eith tachi's plan....they tried stopping him. so i love ma-kun and ken-chan. plus ma-kun is the only one who is close to my birthday XD

Sorahana
05-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Tohma is close to my b-day XD;. And so is Ma-kun XD;.
Gravitation is such a great series *_*. I am an all time Ryuichi fan na no da!! ^_~
I'm being Ryuichi for karaoke @ AN ^O^!!

autumnxserenity
05-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Fwe, I'm sorry for saying anything about Tohma! *cowers* But due to my odd likings....I luff Taki and Yuki Kitazawa, my favorite characters ^^;

Yay for Ryuichi! ^__^

XShuichiX
05-09-2004, 07:36 AM
eh? no no dont be sorry. i not like tohma THAT much. in fanct my favorite characters are hiro,suguru and shuichi. yuki kitazawa! i love his tombstone saying XD " here lies yuki kitazawa. hope to heaven his soul is gone" <----a bit weird XD

yay for all! XD

autumnxserenity
05-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Yes, let us love everyone....in Gravitation, anyway.

Random, but I don't look forward to dying my hair blonde for K-san. *isn't a very good blonde*

Besides that....yay!

XShuichiX
05-09-2004, 11:32 AM
gravi love! woo!

heh i wouldnt look good as a blonde...but for my other costume, hisoka, i need a wig and may not get one....so ill just be hisoka with hiro hair.

yay!

autumnxserenity
05-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Hehe, oh well, as long as you show up, it's all good. ^^;

I still need someone to stalk.

>.>

So...everyone here going all three days? O.o;

XShuichiX
05-11-2004, 03:29 PM
you can stalk me! XD and my friend and sister. yep.

i think i will be going for all three days. but i no idea what time im going on friday.

Sorahana
05-11-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm going Friday and Saturday XD;. But we're leaving here early on Friday morning to get there early XD;. And my friends love my Yuki costume o_O; lol. And my friend is making my Ryuichi costume *O*!! And I need to get a wig for Fujisaki for this lol XD; Someone gimme a keyboard!! Lol

XShuichiX
05-11-2004, 03:52 PM
i used to have a keyboard and my sister took keyboard lessons. but...they kinda heavy ^^;. i wish thee the best of luck!

Sorahana
05-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Here's a list of who we have so far:
Selphie_Fairy-Shuichi
XShuichiX-Hiro
CCAmanda-Fujisaki (me lol XD; )
autumnxserenity-K
Kasai-Ryuichi (casual wear)
XRyuichiXShuich-Ryuichi
pak_o_potatoes-Shuichi
Casey Catt-Yuki
Genki-chan-Tohma
sweetshop-Shuichi

And thats all I got so far XD; If you're not on here let me know XD; And if you like Gravitation music, you can catch me @ karaoke on Friday night @ AnimeNext performing "Sleepless Beauty" and maybe another Gravitation song for the contest ^_~ (is cosplaying Ryuichi in his concert outfit for it ^^)

And if anyone is interested, here is a picie of my Yuki costume I'm wearing @ Otakon XD.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=133951&password=7208c09ccbf3121a6b80bbefe64ed8b7&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

XShuichiX
05-11-2004, 04:21 PM
wow,ccamanda, you got everybody on the cosplay.com forum i think. but the animenext.org one is a different story>.> oh by the way sweetshop is being shuichi.

pak o potatoes
05-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Only one Yuki? *snuggles* Miiiine! XP

autumnxserenity
05-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Hmm...totally forgot about this forum thingie..

Hehe, I might have another Shuichi. My friend Amanda knows nothing about Gravitation, but I'm making her come to AN as Shuichi, hopefully.

I dare say she might be the only Shu-chan with a mohawk..

Sorahana
05-19-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm afraid I can't do Fujisaki for AN. I have other costumes I want to do ^^; Sorry about this *bows and skips out*

autumnxserenity
05-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Meanie! Hmph...oh well, I guess it's understandble.

*pout*

Sorahana
05-21-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey!! *cries* Maybe I can still pull off Fujisaki......maybe it depends...

autumnxserenity
05-21-2004, 11:12 PM
...well, anything's possible!...or something like that! ^^;

Kasai
05-25-2004, 09:55 AM
Hey guys, *BIG NEWS!*

Okay, so there is a monstrous Gravitation fanbase at um.. well, the AnimeNEXT forums. I'm taling 154 of a Gravitation thread. There will be a ton of Gravi cosplayers, and I figure it would be best if we all had our photoshoot at the same time.

So when I figure out when they're planning their photoshoot, I'll be sure to let you guys know. =D

~shushu~
05-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey guys, *BIG NEWS!*

Okay, so there is a monstrous Gravitation fanbase at um.. well, the AnimeNEXT forums. I'm taling 154 of a Gravitation thread. There will be a ton of Gravi cosplayers, and I figure it would be best if we all had our photoshoot at the same time.

So when I figure out when they're planning their photoshoot, I'll be sure to let you guys know. =D

ok. long story. comp messed up, me dont know me old password. me make new sn to cosplay.com. its me xshuichix.

*raises hand* i am guily of that! XD hehehhehe so uh..today is my only time online, bye >.> xshuichix will be back soon...i hope ;_;.

XShuichiX
05-26-2004, 03:53 PM
ok. long story. comp messed up, me dont know me old password. me make new sn to cosplay.com. its me xshuichix.

*raises hand* i am guily of that! XD hehehhehe so uh..today is my only time online, bye >.> xshuichix will be back soon...i hope ;_;.

just like that xshuichix is back! woo! its me! so...yeah...>.>

autumnxserenity
06-17-2004, 02:19 PM
So...which day exactly is the photoshoot?

I must have missed it...

XShuichiX
06-17-2004, 03:26 PM
i cant be hiro this year since my costume is no where near done. but my friend says Marshalls has hiro's shirt so if i find it there i can still be hiro. if i do go as him i wont have his hair since i didnt have enough time to cut it and all. so ill have two braids XD. but thats if i go as hiro >.> see you tomorrow! woo!

oh i have no idea when the photoshoot is XD

autumnxserenity
06-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Hehe, see you there, then. I'll be K with a purple cap gun! Haha, in your face. ^^'

Later, then.

XShuichiX
06-19-2004, 07:11 AM
wow. friday was so much fun. now time for saruday!! ^_^ i saw lots of gravi cosplayers! oh and good news i can be hiro since i found a shirt that looks like his. but since my hair is too long and curly and i dont have a wig for him i'll be wearing two braids.

me and my friend( my friend and i XD) are now incharge of the gravi photoshoot. dunno if you left yesterday and is staying at the hotel but if you didnt then you can read here XD that we are meeting outside the dealers room around 3 and then move it from there. so i think. might of changed...dunno XD if you see a herd of gravi cosplayers just follow them XD

autumnxserenity
06-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Hm, I totally missed it. I was off somewhere at the time, sowweh. But I think you guys went well without K. It was fun though, both days, Sat and Fri. I missed so many people though... oh well, pyoo!

XShuichiX
06-20-2004, 12:11 PM
ah looks liek there was no photoshoot x.x next year. i saw a K there..was it you? o_O were you watching Gravitation in the room? i missed the Gravi panel T.T hope there can be one next year.

autumnxserenity
06-20-2004, 12:15 PM
Hehe, it might've been, I didn't see any other K's. I did see you, though, with the braids and all. Yes, I was watching Gravitation with the group of extremely loud people, even though you didn't ask the last part....fwa, I missed it too, I was just so braindead by then, I had no idea what the hell I was doing..

*had Shuichi on a leash* ^_^

XShuichiX
06-20-2004, 12:19 PM
ah! so i did see you! yes yes i hiro with braids. my friend that was cosplaying as Sasuke wanted to hug you XD i too was watching gravi. i came in when Sakano was jumping out the window. i sat on the floor. and Bill Rogers was right behind my friends and i x.x and we started saying how bad the voices were. were you with a ryuichi?

i didnt get to see you on friday with shuichi on a leash. my friends did though.

autumnxserenity
06-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Aw, I wanted a huuug! Hehe, anyhoo, yesh, I was with Ryu. And I didn't like the voices at allll! Especially Yuki's, Hiro's, and Shuichi's. It made me cringe and twitch inside. Hehe, I don't remember seeing you specifically during the show, but I was right next to ya'. Teehee, what a coinky-dink.

XShuichiX
06-20-2004, 12:55 PM
ah next year! i already am planning my cosplay for 2005 XD the voices were horrible. i cant believe how badly they destroyed gravi. it was horrible. i stayed awake half the night because the voices were ringing in my head. i mean, Suguru did not sound 16. and Tohma...i miss his girly voice. and Shuichi's voice is not what i had in mind. oh and Ryuichi x.x argh that Marlo guy can not do Ryuichi's voice. he doesnt do his personalitity good. the japanese is way better. im glad they kept the singing in japanese. i saw you during the show. yep. cant wait for next year XD

autumnxserenity
06-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Hehe, me neither. I forgot about it after a while though, at least I tried too. Given how I've never heard the Japanese voices, I thought Suguru's was all right, and Tohma sounded queer enough for meh, no offense to anyone, of course. I've got so many ideas for next year, but I know what I'm gonna do ^_^

XShuichiX
06-20-2004, 01:09 PM
i was absorbed into the story. suguru's english voice was horrible x.x japanese is better. he sounds...sweeter and....japanese XD no no Ai Orikasa is the voice for Tohma i am used to hearing...not used to hearing a man talk to for him XD. i want to enter the Maquerade next year. maybe i'll even win an award. yep. see you next year! i have to go celebrate fathers day now. woo.

dark_feather
06-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Ah... I think I missed the photoshoot. And the Gravitation panel. :( How sad. But I did get to see a bunch of you around and at the Gravitation screening. I was the feathery Tohma who was molting everywhere. Lol. So if you saw a black feather on the ground it was probably mine. ^^; I remember you K! Were you the one doing the pocky trick? Cuz I got a great pic of you. Hehe.

As for next year... I think my friend wants to do Final Fantasy. Lol. So we'll be the original ones. :rolleyes: But I might pull my Eiri Yuki costume out of the closet too.