PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa! (>'-')>----new person

Haruka
06-04-2002, 10:03 AM
Hello! my name is Haruka...and i am Lillyxandra's younger sister ^.^ I always see her talking to you guys on this board...so i thought that it might be fun to get to know you guys. :thumbsup: Lilly and i are both new to making costumes...but we all ready love it and are eager to make more and more costumes ^0^ i believe that lilly and i saw some of you guys at A-kon last weekend...you all looked sooo beautiful!! i hope that i can get to know all of you!!

okies..bye-bye now!!;)

Ina
06-04-2002, 11:12 AM
hehe, yeah, you two look alike ^_^ well, welcome to the forum, i hope i get to know you more *gives her a pack of sushi*

Haruka
06-04-2002, 11:43 AM
ooo sushi..*gobbles down the Bento* anywho..yeah i had no idea how much fun it was to prance around in costume at a-kon..ack speaking of which..i only wish that there were more cons to go to..the only one that ive ever been to is the one it Dallas..
hey, i was wondering..where exactly is AX? is it in Florida or California??......i wanna go.........:o

pookie-kun
06-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the boards! ^.^ I really should figure out something unique to give out to people when I welcome them.. o_o;

Ayaka
06-04-2002, 12:53 PM
lol I think we're going to have to have a list of who gives out what or something. ^^ But I know what I give out - POCKY! *gives Pocky* Welcome to the forum! You do kinda look like your sister. (logically, ne? lol)

Hey, might as well tell you here . . . I can't get the nav frame on your site to load. It be a white space. Most vexing OO Could be random evil from my computer though.

D'oh I just realized you asked about AX. It's in California, Long Beach to be specific (outside of LA). Official site - http://www.anime-expo.org . It's July 4-7, which I know cause I'll be there! XD

Mei Lan Chang
06-04-2002, 02:31 PM
Hey, welcome Haruka! I wish I had a sister to make costumes with. My entire family thinks I'm a big wierdo >_O

Philia Philis
06-04-2002, 02:35 PM
Welcome welcome welcome, Haruka! I'm Erin! *gives her a Peppermint Pattie*

Aaaahh, I remember seeing you! I didn't get a piccy though. *cries* But you looked very pretty! ^^

Ranma Saotome
06-04-2002, 03:05 PM
I'm running out of very original introductions... :p

Haruka
06-04-2002, 06:18 PM
wow you guys are really nice!! .......quicky eats pocky and pepperment paties....mmmmmm...caaaaaandy:drink:
lalaal welp...im glad that we can alllll be friends...(corny, yes i know)

Ali-kun
06-04-2002, 06:28 PM
Ooh, ooh, can I claim strawberry and raspberry Creme Savers as my official item of introduction? ^___^ *tosses some to Haruka* I was carrying these around in my bag at A-kon and giving them to random people I met...traded some for a giant pixy stix and a hug once ^_^;;

I saw you and your sister, you looked so cool! Mebbe you noticed me, mebbe not ^_~ Nice to meetcha

Haruka
06-04-2002, 07:17 PM
perhaps i did see you there??/ were you dressed up??:eek:

Legato/Machan
06-04-2002, 08:21 PM
Hi Haruka!!! Welcome to the board!!!
Here for you *give you okonomiyaki of sea food* I hope you like it! It's one of my favourite!!! I like to cook!!!
Unfortunatelly I'm not in the US so I can't go in the cons where you go guys *snif snif* But Animecon (Brazil) is very close!!!

kisses

Legato/Machan

Tenshi
06-04-2002, 09:10 PM
Hi Haruka! I remember seeing your pic while going though Fansview, and thinking how nice your costume was ^_^. Welcome, and kudos for having a great name ^.-. Have a newbie plushie! ::hands out a plushie::

Kenshin Ken
06-04-2002, 10:30 PM
hi hi ^^ welcome! * hands her a bottle of ramune* drink up ^^

Yggdrasil Pie
06-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Hiya hiya hiya!

*Gives Haruka a Blue origami flower*

I'm Koko, welcome! ^_^