PDA

View Full Version : your next animenext cosplay?!

*BlackRose*
01-12-2004, 05:20 PM
so what (or who) are you going as for 2004 animenext?
what were you last year?

afroman
01-13-2004, 07:32 AM
I'm gonna be nabeshin from excel saga! anyone wanna cosplay excel saga with me?

ignats69
01-13-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm not cosplaying in anything elaborate. I figured I would cosplay as someone I look very similar to. If you see me say hello. I'll have the Lita/Makoto school uniform on. :)

TwiliteSea
01-15-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm going as Gun Mage Rikku from FFX-2. My friends are going as Black Mage Yuna and Riku Unknown from Kingdom Hearts

~Steel RK9~
01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
My first animť con! wheee!!! I'm going as Seto Kaiba. If you want to say hi to me, I'll be the one with the obnoxiously hyperactive Mokuba. (My sister)

Flippy
01-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Last year I was a girl walking around in a white shirt, plaid pleated skirt and jeans...next year...I DON'T KNOW....:( I have so many ideas of who I want to be and I'm unsure about who I'd like to be by then...oh my..so much work to do!!!

XShuichiX
01-21-2004, 03:47 PM
this is my first anime con and my first attempt at crossplaying. im goimg as Shuichi from Gravitation. wish me luck ~_^

NiGHTmaren
01-22-2004, 08:03 PM
This year I'm going as two of the following...

Ayame from Fruits Basket
Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin
Tao Jun from Shaman King

I just need to see which two will get done in time. ^^;

*~Hime no Toki~*

The Lord XL
01-22-2004, 08:45 PM
This year I hope to finish and wear my:

Long-hair son (Digi Charat)
Wolfwood (if you don't know this you havent lived, Trigun)

And maybe if I have some extra time I may do a Jedi costume with chibi vash

RainAlvaran
01-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Since I missed last year, I'm going for it this year again. Shizuma Kusanagi is my only confirmed costume. Heck if anyone else has an idea, I'm all ears. I thought about trying Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei...but I'm afraid someone cosplaying as Muraki will...well...nevermind that. heck, my shizuma costume was a bit of a pain, and getting the wig...well, that's a goal for this year. (My hair just don't grow long -_-) I'm pretty sure I'm going manga form, so I can use the ridiculously long headband I created. ^_^ I may even go for Watanabe from Excel Saga. (I'd do Illpalla, but well...it's yet to be seen)

Rukawa
01-24-2004, 09:45 AM
If I do go I'll probably bring:
Ryuichi and one other gravi character (Yuki,Sakano,Fujisaki) (Gravitation)
Yuki or Akito (Fruits Basket)
Kenshin - once i buy a wig (Kenshin)
hm.. lol I can't think of anything else for the time being hehe.
Last year I was Kenshin and Ryuichi just cause I was lazy to bring other stuff down.

XShuichiX
01-24-2004, 10:25 AM
as i said before im going as Shuichi, but I'll say what my sister, cousins, and best friend will be:

sister-Shingo from Initial D
boy cousin- Jing from King of Bandits Jing
girl cosuin- someone from Tokyo mew mew
best friend- Ryuichi's concert clothes from Gravitation
i wanted to add myself again :D- Shuichi's clothes from that special scene with Ryuichi's famous quote" Pika Pika, Shuichi" from Gravitation also

Miroku428
01-25-2004, 01:30 PM
it should be obvius...Miroku

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-01-2004, 11:58 AM
This year I'm going as Samurai Rikku and Machina Maw Rikku, if I get the money. I'll defenitely be samurai Rikku though. ^^ Hey, Miroku, I remember you! XD I told you I was already pledged to Squall, hee hee. Last year I was Rinoa. ^^

XShuichiX
02-02-2004, 05:01 PM
as i said before im going as Shuichi, but I'll say what my sister, cousins, and best friend will be:

sister-Shingo from Initial D
boy cousin- Jing from King of Bandits Jing
girl cosuin- someone from Tokyo mew mew
best friend- Ryuichi's concert clothes from Gravitation
i wanted to add myself again :D- Shuichi's clothes from that special scene with Ryuichi's famous quote" Pika Pika, Shuichi" from Gravitation also

i said before i was going as shuichi..well a whole mess happened and i dont feel like repeating my self again so if you want to know why i cant go as shuichi go to the animeNEXT forum. im going as hiro now. so prepare to be afraid of the evil guitarist mwahahahha:D

Fang & Sword
02-02-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm going as Kouga...in fact if you sniff around the "seeking cosplayers" board you might find my call out...I arranged an Inu group.

Kanna-chan
02-07-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm going as Misao from RK! ^^ Can't say it enough...
I just realized I know half the people who posted in this thread from other sites. o_O Weird.

Flippy
02-07-2004, 06:51 PM
^Yeah, you people do get around...hehehehe. I have noticed that too.

Zetchi
02-16-2004, 11:49 PM
there's 3 days.... but i have 4 costumes... i need to choose
angelic layer orginal character
noir ( the younger girl... i could never remember her name )
sakura from naruto
DJ Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

i guess when it gets closer to the date, my list will be finalized

Nekobun
02-23-2004, 12:45 PM
there's 3 days.... but i have 4 costumes... i need to choose
angelic layer orginal character
noir ( the younger girl... i could never remember her name )
sakura from naruto
DJ Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

i guess when it gets closer to the date, my list will be finalized

You could always do multiple costumes in a day and squeeze them all in. Like wearing one in the morning/afternoon, then switching to another for the evening.

Chun Li
02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
im going as izumi rio from full moon wo sagashite, an origonal kodona design by my gf and a kodona mad hatter.

small_lady
02-23-2004, 03:45 PM
this year maybe i will be Subaru from .hack//sign and if i finsh my hyatt costume then i will bring it too, and last year was my 1st away con and the 1st time i ever cosplayed i was the crapy wicked lady fom sailor moon that was soo getto now that i think about it.

Akiko Ki
02-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Well it all depends on what I get done as of now I am doing Asuka from Real Bout high School the manga and I am trying to get my Anko costume done. hehe I am the female ninja. ^-^

Oh my how could I forget I might also debu my Belldandy costume there mabe it depends on tha one big time with how far I get on my others.

StarDustShadow
03-06-2004, 07:03 PM
I was the girl Hiei (YYH) walking around last year

This year i'll be there as Hiei-chan again (lol, I'll remember his hair this year and not leave it at home by accident while i'm rushing out the door -___-), Yuna from Final Fantasy X, and possibly Miroku (InuYasha obviously) if i get my costume done in time. My li'l sis (who was Sailor Moon last year) will be Youko Kurama on our YYH day, and Rikku on our FFX day ^_^ I'm so excited, i can't wait!

NiGHTmaren
03-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Hey Shadow! XD I know you from the UFO plush board...^^; Where I am ChibiAryanna. XD I'll be going to AnimeNEXT...most likely. I have a few YYH costumes in the works, don't know if I will have them in time though. ^^; Shishiwakamaru and young Genkai. I have Shishi scheduled for Otakon. ^_^ But, I think one of the days I might be Genkai in her younger form for AnimeNEXT...along with Mai from YGO and either Sango or Ayame from Fruits Basket.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-08-2004, 05:32 PM
I have too many costumes planned lol ^^;. Here's my list right now:
Black Mage Rikku
Thief Rikku
White Duelist Utena
Tohma

and something else probably lol ^^;.

zephy
03-08-2004, 05:59 PM
What I wear this year is all going to depend upon my work schedule (yay for security staff!). Last year I actually wore a pair of my costumes while on duty: I was Humpty Dumpty and the Allmighty Security/Bakery Chii!

This animenext, I'll most probably wear Trainer Paine and Humpty Dumpty, but beyond that, i'm not sure. I'm saving my bigger costumes for the bigger cons I'm going to

Maester Seymour
03-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey. This year will be my first time at Anime NEXT, it'll be my second con. Also the debut of Pyreflies Cosplay Group :: points below:: as an entire group, although I dont think we have a theme other than warriors. I think thats it...we dont really have a theme for it lol. Shoyesainomiko is a pyrefly ^^ i noticed she posted down there too. She hasnt been online in a while though, hm, thats kinda off-topic. Anyways, I'm going as Maester Seymour from FFX and Anji Mito from Guilty Gear X. Thoughts, anyone?

StarDustShadow
03-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey Shadow! XD I know you from the UFO plush board...^^; Where I am ChibiAryanna. XD I'll be going to AnimeNEXT...most likely. I have a few YYH costumes in the works, don't know if I will have them in time though. ^^; Shishiwakamaru and young Genkai. I have Shishi scheduled for Otakon. ^_^ But, I think one of the days I might be Genkai in her younger form for AnimeNEXT...along with Mai from YGO and either Sango or Ayame from Fruits Basket.

*~Hime no Toki~*

OH MY GOD, WHAT'S UP??? It's good to see you again! Oh man, Shishi would be such a sweet cosplay (i've never seen one thus far) Sounds like a big YYH group is forming (has Hiei-chan costume almost ready)

It was so cool, i was just at Tekkoshocon over the weekend and i got a chance to meet Miss Raptor from the boards as well! She's planning to go to AnimeNext this year as well! ^_^ T'is a ufocatcher.com BBS gathering!

And of course Maester Seymour, i'll see ya there at the con! Yes, and this friday too ^^ *~Yunie~*

NiGHTmaren
03-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Oooh, neat! ^^ Yeah, I'm settling on Shishi for AnimeNEXT. XD As well as Mai from YGO, and Ayame from Fruits Basket. Trying to get there for all three days, lol. ^^; This weekend I have the Philly Classic to go to...as Mai. ^^ I finally finished that darn outfit, lol...I figure since some YGO VA's will be at AnimeNEXT I'll wear it there, too.

*~Hime no Toki~*

LinaSan
03-17-2004, 07:41 PM
I will be going as the following to ANext:

Daisuke/Davis from Digimon 02 (Probably on Sunday)
Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN (Probably on Friday)
Kazutaka Muraki from Yami no Matsuei (Saturday)

Hope to see everyone there. ^_^

rogue
03-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Hello. This will be are first time at Anime Next.
This is our list of costumes (subject to change):

Flute & Hamel: Violinist of Hameln
Kagero & Jubei: Ninja Scroll
Weda & Dr. Clive: Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Utena & Touga: Utena the Movie
Ezra & Bart: Vandread
Anthy (Rosebride) & Prince Dios: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Lady Ava
03-22-2004, 09:55 AM
AnimeNEXT is my local con ^__^ *lives not even an hour away*

My costumes for AnimeNEXT are as following:
Zelda (Legend of Zelda: OoT)
Yuna (one version of her...haven't decided yet) from X-2
Ballroom Rinoa *in red* (Final Fantasy VIII)
MAYBE
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)
Summoner Lenne (Original dressphere: FFX-2)

*note- Zelda and Rinoa go with Oshi's Link and SeeD* :heart:
Yup ^__^

Darkside Blues
03-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Here's my tentative list (assuming that I'll even be able to go @_@):

Yu-Gi-Oh: Hysteric Fairy/Angel, Battle City Bakura
EGL cosplay (hopefully I can do two)
Malice Mizer: Klaha and Yu~ki (Beast of Blood)

Adara
03-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Assuming that I'll have them done on time...

-Kaoru [training outfit]~Rurouni Kenshin
-Akane~Ranma 1/2

If I have extra time/money, I might make a Nami [One Piece]

Casey Catt
04-02-2004, 02:47 AM
This'll be my group's first time at AnimeNEXT, just pre-reg'd. So, hi! I'm doing:

Tetsu (Pet Shop of Horrors)
Yuki (Gravitation) ...or possibly Tohma. Might do both.
Luffy (One Piece)

Ambrosia
04-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Ditto to Casey Catt. It'll be my group's first time at AnimeNEXT too. We're going as members of Shinra from FFVII... Chrissy (Icequeenkitty) will be Elena, Joe (Nikk D Wolfwood) will be Reno, and I'll be bringing my Scarlet costume back from last year's Otakon.

I've also got another costume from the same game planned, but I'm keeping it under wraps for a while. I will say one thing about it: it's completely recognizable, but suprisingly hasn't been done before. ;)

Goggle
04-03-2004, 10:41 PM
It will be my first time and I'm planning on going as (don't know what day or order):

Red Mage (Final Fantasy)
Jun Kazama (Tekken 2)

XShuichiX
04-03-2004, 10:52 PM
This'll be my group's first time at AnimeNEXT, just pre-reg'd. So, hi! I'm doing:

Tetsu (Pet Shop of Horrors)
Yuki (Gravitation) ...or possibly Tohma. Might do both.
Luffy (One Piece)

A YUKI!!! YAY!! or another Tohma...no matter...YAY!! oh and Luffy! i just love Luffy!

XShuichiX
04-03-2004, 10:59 PM
It will be my first time and I'm planning on going as (don't know what day or order):

Red Mage (Final Fantasy)
Jun Kazama (Tekken 2)

want to meet your son, Jin Kazama? my sister will be Jin this year...so look out for us!

ArchFaith
04-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Hello all AnimeNEXT cosplayers!! This will be my fourth convention, and I'm finally making a new costume! I'm going to be there on Saturday only, and I'll be Garnet (Dagger) from FF9, in her princess gown.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Flippy
04-04-2004, 08:26 PM
I'm doing Naru from Love Hina on Saturday and if I stay for Sunday then I might do Winry from Full Metal Alchemist( since I was going to wear it for AnimeBoston but I'm not going any more :( )

digikoomi
04-06-2004, 03:28 PM
I will be going as the following to ANext:

Daisuke/Davis from Digimon 02 (Probably on Sunday)
Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN (Probably on Friday)
Kazutaka Muraki from Yami no Matsuei (Saturday)

Hope to see everyone there. ^_^
digimon *_* I am doing digimon 01 though

KuroBara
04-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Hey all~

I didn't make it to Anime Next last year, but it looks like I will this time!

I'm pretty flexible with costumes since I'm not going in a big group. I see lots of YGO! cosplayers, I'll try to have Injection Angel Lily done (it's scheduled for Otakon). Otherwise, I'll bring Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) or something else. Any groups forming? .hack? X-Day?

Goggle
04-06-2004, 04:23 PM
want to meet your son, Jin Kazama? my sister will be Jin this year...so look out for us!

Oh, awesome! You have to tell me what day she'll be dressed as Jin. I'm not sure I am able to go as Jun, since my dad says only one day (and I have to go in a group with my other friends as FF characters) - but I'm trying to convince him to let me go two days, so I'll tell you when and if I can go.

XShuichiX
04-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Oh, awesome! You have to tell me what day she'll be dressed as Jin. I'm not sure I am able to go as Jun, since my dad says only one day (and I have to go in a group with my other friends as FF characters) - but I'm trying to convince him to let me go two days, so I'll tell you when and if I can go.

we'll be going for all three days and since she sint making another costume ( or so i hear...) she will be jin for all three days. hope you can go for two! ill be corssing my fingers. i convinced my dad to go for more than one. so im sure you can do it. good luck!

Goggle
04-06-2004, 04:30 PM
we'll be going for all three days and since she sint making another costume ( or so i hear...) she will be jin for all three days. hope you can go for two! ill be corssing my fingers. i convinced my dad to go for more than one. so im sure you can do it. good luck!

Yeah, well I explained a little today and I think he'll be okay with it as long as I'm only bringing my (giant group of) friends one day, and then go with just him another day. I'll keep you updated on it.

So you said your sister's going as Jin....are you going as anyone?

Tenjou
04-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Well, it's looking like I *may* be able to attend this con with my friend, and we're in the planning stages for these:

Her - Hana from Fruits Basket, Oruha from Clover, Death (Sandman version), Princess Kakyuu from Sailormoon, Dita from Chobits, Setsuna from Sailormoon, Lulu from Final Fantasy X
Me - Tohru from Fruits Basket, Suu from Clover, Death (At Death's Door version), Human Luna from Sailormoon, Chii from Chobits, Rose Bride Utena from Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Himeno from Pretear, Yuna from Final Fantasy X

We're not going to make all of these of course, but hopefully a majority, since these would be wonderful costumes to make. If we make it to Connecticon in addition to or instead, these are the same costumes we'll make/take.

autumnxserenity
04-11-2004, 10:16 PM
-waddles in-

I was gonna' go as Hiro from Gravitation, but leather in the summer is like suicide...

So I'm goin as K-san! [Mr.K] Also from Gravitation!

-snickers- I want a Hiro. Because K luffs Hiro.

Erm, not that it matters. ^^;

My friend ish going as Elk from .Hack, fwe!

XShuichiX
04-11-2004, 10:23 PM
-waddles in-

I was gonna' go as Hiro from Gravitation, but leather in the summer is like suicide...

So I'm goin as K-san! [Mr.K] Also from Gravitation!

-snickers- I want a Hiro. Because K luffs Hiro.

Erm, not that it matters. ^^;

My friend ish going as Elk from .Hack, fwe!

yep only soomeone truly crazy would be hiro(thats me!! i am being hiro! but i doubt i'll be using leather for his pants. i mean how will i play DDR?) ahem. anyway, k is cool! a friend of mine is also being k. so like....yeah...k...and hiro...and remix volume 8...XD

i am also being Hisoka from yami no matsuei. so yep. two pretty bishies ^_^

autumnxserenity
04-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Hehe, kinky. Erm, sorry. Luff that word.

Anyhoo, good luck with the leather! ^^;

I also had to give up Squall because of the leather...-sigh-

Oh welllll. Hmmmmm. If I see you there, I'm gonna' glomp you. Even if it might be the wrong person.

X3. I'm just weird. ^^;

XShuichiX
04-11-2004, 10:37 PM
hehehehehehehehe...yep...kinky reminds me of kinki kids...XD dont mind me. just rambling on nonsense >.>

pah i just need shiny pretty black pants. leather...wont be good....because how will i be able to 1. run 2. para para dance 3. DDR 4. stay alive from heat. oh well....i am hiro! i can do anything! woo!!

well you cant miss me. i will be a short hiro XD with a white guitar. along with a ryuichi and a jin kazama. oh its my first con by the way. i'll probably get lost. XD join the gravi photoshoot! it'll be fun XD

autumnxserenity
04-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Hehe, I will try! [Join the Gravi photoshoot, I mean!]

Ryuuichi ish gonna' be theerre?

Oh, this makes me happy. X3.

Hehe, good luck with the leather, again. I'll bring a mini-fan for ya', hehe, it might help!

First convention? Hehe, coool. It's my third, which isn't much more than one, so I'll probably be lost too. Let's get lost together! He. He. He. -retarded-

XShuichiX
04-11-2004, 11:02 PM
yey! another k! woo! XD ( hey we got lots of tohmas so far. XD so whats one more k?)

pah...not just one ryuichi...i think about 3 XD

hey ya! one of those anime type fans! XD

ooo another person to get lost with XD it'll be fun! and we can attack people. and and ooo we need sunglasses!!! -is freezing because house is cold-

Xx Lulu xX
04-16-2004, 12:32 AM
^^ Hmm lesse....
-Princess Serenity
-Eternal Sailor Moon
-Usagi's Uniform

XD Can we say, obsession? XDDD

isami
04-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Buahah. Me and teh lu ^ have a running inside joke with my cosplay.
So, for A-Next, i'm cosplaying nothing but schoolgirls. X3
-Tohru (fruits basket)
-Kagome (InuYasha)
-Rei (sailor moon)
-Secret Costume (*beeep*)

So, look for the crazy hispanic in short skirts. I'll be with that one up there.

Senko-chan
04-18-2004, 02:48 PM
For this year I'm going as Sango from Inuyasha, and hopefully Sakura from card captors sakura in her neko costume.

wishingstar
04-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Well~! Hopefully, this will be my first year going to Anime Next. Most likely, only going to be there for that Saturday, though, with a friend of mine. I'm hoping to get a nice EGL dress finished by then, but if not, going to whip out the old fuku or Alice in Wonderland dress from ICON, ^^

Rukawa
04-20-2004, 09:32 AM
A somewhat list for now.. all depends how much I wanna carry down >.>

Kyo in his school outfit, Yuki in his dress, Akito in his robes (Fruits Basket)
Ryuichi or Yuki (Gravitation)
Hiroyuki (Paradise Kiss)
Maybe a new outfit I dunno yet ^^;;

RainAlvaran
04-20-2004, 09:39 AM
^_^ Anyone else wanna do FFXI cosplay ^_^ I may even go for tactics one day.....ah well. ^_^

rogue
04-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Otherwise, I'll bring Flonne (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) or something else. Any groups forming? .hack? X-Day?

Hey, we changed our costume line-up for Anime Next:

-Green Mage & Theif: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
-Tweedledee & Tweedledum: Kiddy Grade
-Wed & Clive: Hale Nochi Guu
-Anthy Rosebride & Prince Dios: Revolutionary Girl Utena
-Ezra & Bart: Vandread
-Kagero & Jubei: Ninja Scroll

We need to have a Disgaea get together. I think we're wearing ours on Friday. When do you plan on wearing Flonne?

KuroBara
04-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey, we changed our costume line-up for Anime Next:

-Green Mage & Theif: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

We need to have a Disgaea get together. I think we're wearing ours on Friday. When do you plan on wearing Flonne?

I was planning on just going Saturday, I plan to be there before noon and stay for the masquerade. Sweet, you and Flexei are such a great cosplay couple, can't wait to see these.

Biku-Chan
04-20-2004, 09:59 PM
I'm going as a much more improved Tifa Lockhart to animeNEXT. Going on saturday also and maybe sunday. If I can go sunday I'll either be Shiva (FF7 version) or Ashura from RG Veda.

sailor-moon
04-20-2004, 11:31 PM
omg! my group for anime next so far:

Eternal Sailor Moon
Tuxedo Kamen
Sailor StarFighter
Sailor Galaxia

keep your eyes open :D

line ups may change:more people might be added XD

RoboGundam6
04-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Always looking foraward to it Sailor-Moon! Its thanks to you, I like cons now!

RoboGundam6
04-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Wow, I've heard of you Rogue, you also do Mew (Jet Grind/Set Radio) cosplay! Thats awsome! I have a costume like that too!

Its gunna be so cool seeing such good cosplayers at AnimeNEXT! I really hope to go!

La_Luna
05-01-2004, 03:55 AM
didn't make it to anime next last year.

This is my first cosplay ever so I'm going as Oriya Mibu from YnM. I'll be trying to keep Muraki's paws off of the pretty young men. :3

Oriya-san Kick!

sailor-moon
05-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Always looking foraward to it Sailor-Moon! Its thanks to you, I like cons now!

me? <.< ..i usually have that affect on people that i *BRING* with me to cons, or that i let cosplay with me XD iv never met you before O.o;

digikoomi
05-03-2004, 12:07 AM
me? <.< ..i usually have that affect on people that i *BRING* with me to cons, or that i let cosplay with me XD iv never met you before O.o;
yo going !! yay! another day to hang out XD *jump with usagi* hopefully I can see more people there <3

Sorahana
05-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Here's my list so far:
Black Mage Rikku (FFX-2)
Rebecca (Yu-Gi-Oh)-maybe
Fujisaki(Gravitation)
Marlene (Final Fantasy VII)
and maybe one of my Inuyasha related- costumes ^^;

This is my list so far XD;

Adara
05-03-2004, 09:21 PM
o.o ooh, sailor-moon, you're going?! I looove your costumes! ;.; theyre so pretty! im totally jealous of your hair!

Me and a few friends might have a little One Piece group (depending on whether or not they all actually do their costumes..lazy guys. ><) --Nami, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, and maybe a tall guy running around wearing a Chopper hat.

StarDustShadow
05-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Eeeeeee Sickness, i LOVE One Piece!!!! Hehe, i hope your Roronoa Zora can make it, they should be warned i'll glomp them ^^ (lol--no worries, i'm a really really gentle glomper though--none of this tackling someone from behind and knocking them to thier face on the floor)

Rogue: WoOt! Someone else that's seen Kiddy Grade! I ADORE Tweedledee and Tweedledumb! You and Flexi are like, pro cosplayers ^^

Biku-Chan: Hurrah for Shiva! ^^ Mwhahaha, i shall summon you on Sunday ^__^; *Just finished Yuna's staff (is exstatic)*

Can't wait to see everyone there! ^^ Just a few more weeks *makes cosplay scramble*

*~Yunie~*

XShuichiX
05-04-2004, 06:24 PM
o.o ooh, sailor-moon, you're going?! I looove your costumes! ;.; theyre so pretty! im totally jealous of your hair!

Me and a few friends might have a little One Piece group (depending on whether or not they all actually do their costumes..lazy guys. ><) --Nami, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, and maybe a tall guy running around wearing a Chopper hat.

KYAAA!! one piece cosplayers! woo! i was hoping to meet a Luffy. i think he is adorable! yey! and a sanji!!! ah my sis loves zoro. beware of me. i love luffy a little too much ^^;

freakyarcher
05-04-2004, 09:37 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined i will be at the animenext convention! i reserved my room in march ^o^ i will be lulu from final fantasy x and my boo-boo will be miroku. this will be our first convention ever! as a matter of fact it will be the first time we stay someplace for 3 days with no family around :woah: i hope to meet some of you there and take pictures :dance: hopefully i will put a short skit together for the stage cosplay contest :lost: here is a clue to tell me apart from the other lulu's: i will carry the latest inuyasha plush which is now sold out) and an original moogle (not that teddy with the lollipop on its head) :p see you there!

LadyoftheThread
05-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Iím working on Liliís detective costume from the manga Zodiac P.I. and hope to have it done in time for Anime Next. I should also be wearing my Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh) costume from last yearís Anime Next again at some point during the weekend.

NeikoRae
05-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I was gonna go sunday but seeing as its fathers day... my father wont let me.. -_-''

I'm going as Murielle from .hack// legend of the twilight the manga version. I've heard the animated version is annoying as heck.. This is the first full body costume ive ever made... and I have no idea how to sew properly, im almost done with the hat though.. *cries* it looks so crappy!

hope to see some of you on saturday!

GiantSatanRobo
05-09-2004, 09:44 PM
I know I'll be going at least one day as Kakashi, but I really want to have at least one other costume. Unfortunately, I'm at a complete loss as to what it should be. I was thinking maybe one of the sound-nin like Zaku, or possibly one of the Demon Brothers.

marsie
05-09-2004, 10:31 PM
My planned cosplay:

SeeD Selphie
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Iron Mouse
Swimsuit Yuna FFX
Summoner Yuna FFX

quadrophenia
05-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Here's a reaaaally tentative list of my AnimeNEXT cosplay for this year:

Omatsurishi Yuna - FFX-2 (should I get it done ^_^)
Maetel - Maetel Legend/GE 999
Selkie - FF:CC
and a new EGL outfit, hopefully. Summer is just coming so quickly!

CiralFox
05-12-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm going to the convention with my friend. I'm hopefully going as:
Genkai(Dark Tournament) from Yu Yu Hakusho
Kagome from Inu Yasha

my friend is going as:
Sango (Yukata) from Inu Yasha
Hopefully, we'll see you guys there! XD

Poisonous Intent
05-12-2004, 05:33 PM
cosplay list

Kei (Pretear)
Princess Chibi-usa (sailor moon manga)
Miwako (Paradise Kiss)
Sailor chibi chibi (perhaps)

Natalie
06-01-2004, 09:04 PM
i'm just going as zhu rong from dynasty warriors 4, and raving as rikku from x-2(thief). i'm working so hard on my zhu rong, i couldn't bear to go as someone else. ooh it will be so much fun though. ^_^

KaineMaxwell
06-01-2004, 09:19 PM
sailor-moon, can't wait to see your SM cosplay group!

I'll have Melvin, minus the jacket :( Dunno what else right now.

NiGHTmaren
06-01-2004, 09:44 PM
My official list:

Friday:

Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Sohma Ayame (Fruits Basket)

Saturday:

Mai Valentine (DOOM Arc) (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

Yes I know...lots of crossplaying...XD I figure Mai will even things out though. ^^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Maester Seymour
06-01-2004, 11:28 PM
AnimeNEXT is my local con ^__^ *lives not even an hour away*

My costumes for AnimeNEXT are as following:
Zelda (Legend of Zelda: OoT)
Yuna (one version of her...haven't decided yet) from X-2
Ballroom Rinoa *in red* (Final Fantasy VIII)
MAYBE
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)
Summoner Lenne (Original dressphere: FFX-2)

*note- Zelda and Rinoa go with Oshi's Link and SeeD* :heart:
Yup ^__^
'

ahhhhh! ROSE FROM LEGEND OF DRAGOON ::falls over:: oh i really hope you do that. LoD is one of my favorite games ever and rose is the coolest! w00t!

Also to Rogue and Flexei, wtg with Tweedledee and Tweedledum, you should reuse those at tekko next year, as we have Sinistra, Dextera, Dvergr, Eclair, and Lumiere for a group. what do you think?

oh yeah....my cosplays for next are
fri- seymour guado (worn at tekkoshocon too ^^;; )
sat- lucifer
sun - anji mito (flexei your anji mito is probably better than mine ~_~ lol)

otakutre
06-02-2004, 10:14 AM
The problem with me figuring out what I'm wearing coincides with what I get done. Ad that's up in the air. I was hoping to have one of my Otakon costumes completed early as I'm nervous they won't get seen enough due to me being in the masquerade. Regadless, the line-up will go something like this:

Red and black EGL -- friday EGL picnic
Dilandau w/o coat (Escaflowne) -- fri and part of sat
Robin? if she's done (WHR) -- sat?
Ulala? if I feel like wearing the evil boots (Space Channel 5) -- dance/rave?

I've hardly thought about it! I feel like a bad bunny. Argh. Must get to sewing!

Ravien
06-02-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm mainly doing Ritz Malheur (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)

I may throw together a quick moogle or Kim Possible or something if I ever finish painting these freakin' diamonds on Ritz's scarf -_-;;

This is my first AnimeNext and my excuse to go to NYC this year ;)

quadrophenia
06-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Ravien: RITZ! I can't wait to see a Ritz, I've never seen one before.

Ravien
06-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I was actually looking for other Ritz's to compare to and couldn't find any...

I have the costume *mostly* done...painting diamonds on the scarf and making the staff currently (stupid no live steel rule...no rapier for me). I want to be done this week, just so I have it out of the way...but I'm such a slacker :P

KuroBara
06-06-2004, 12:34 AM
My costume choice just got a lot easier: none!

Unfortunately a family thing came up that weekend, so I can't make the con. One less Flonne to look for ^_~

Have fun everyone, and take lots of photos!

rogue
06-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Here's a reaaaally tentative list of my AnimeNEXT cosplay for this year:

Omatsurishi Yuna - FFX-2 (should I get it done ^_^)
Maetel - Maetel Legend/GE 999
Selkie - FF:CC
and a new EGL outfit, hopefully. Summer is just coming so quickly!

Oh, you should bring your Etna costume. Then we can have a little Disgaea photoshoot on Friday. *hint hint*

quadrophenia
06-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Hehe if I can fix up the buckles on her by then I definitely will :)

Additionally, my friend might be wearing his scout class costume at AnimeNEXT.