PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor's costume

LucyAuditore
03-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey guys, with new game Assassin's Creed 3 will come new assassin - Connor.
I will made his costume soon, but i need your help...

Hey guys, with new game Assassin's Creed 3 will come new assassin - Connor.
I will make his costume soon, but i need your help...

What material should I use to all beige things? It isn't cotton, silk, satin... I really don't know... It is some heavy, thick and strong material...

His weapons, tomahawk and gun, will make from supersculpey.. bow from wood...

And his boots? What material is it?

I'm waiting for your answers, thanks =)

http://www.gamelitist.com/press/wp-content/gallery/assassins-creed-iii-promo-art/promo-art-3.jpg

Trujin
03-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I did some research and came to find that those military uniforms were made of wool. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the fabric to go for.

As for the boots or leg covers, they are leather. Probably the rough side of it.

If I can give you a tip: I have loads of leather of old couches. Free and very nice to use if you get a little bit creative. In this case the uncoloured rough side would be ok to use for the leg covers (offcourse you could always dye this to a more favourable colour).

HidingintheMist
03-05-2012, 02:13 PM
http://fevereon.deviantart.com/art/Assassin-s-Creed-3-Conner-s-Tomahawk-288621441

Someone I watch on dA already made the Tomahawk. :)

Trujin
03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Fev's eye for detail always seem to amaze me. It's beautifull once again.

lily-mac
03-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I also do the Cosplay Connor (or Ratohnhake: ton) of Assassin Creed 3, for the Japan Expo and Comic Con, from July 2012 in Paris. So I'm looking for tutorials for creating this cosplay. thank you

Undertaker^^
03-08-2012, 03:13 PM
His names...Connor? xDDDDDDD dang what i see the trailer a few days ago and stop paying too much attention to it...next thing you know ppl are already making the costume, the weapons, and already know the name xDDDDDDD