PDA

View Full Version : Orlando?

Marisuhsah
03-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Does anybody know any good places to take pictures in the East/North Orlando area (maybe near Avalon Park or somewhere close-ish)? A few friends and I were interested in taking pictures, and even though I live in Orlando, I have no idea where I'd go. We have no preference for whether the area is rural or more urban looking.

[Sorry if there's already a thread for this location- I looked and I didn't see one, but if I happened to miss it, let me know!]

ajisaiareku
05-08-2012, 09:51 AM
For which type of costume are you looking for? I usually love to go to Lake Eola downtown, Cypress PArk off of Holden Ave (it has a great old home for Kuroshitsugi themed photos), Rock Springs Park for great scenary shots, and Leu Gardens off Mills Ave

EvilLittleKiss
10-06-2012, 06:44 PM
I haven't been to Orlando in forever, but I remember seeing lots of wacky tourist trap-type places there. I've heard Disneyland doesn't allow cosplay, so I doubt Disney World will. It's a shame, since all of the buildings and stuff would make GREAT locations.
But although it'd be an hour drive or so, there are plenty of beautiful beaches (You lucky Floridians, I live in St. Louis and the closest "beach" we have is a tiny river beach in Castlewood State Park.) around Tampa. My favorite one is Indian Shores, since the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary is there, and right next to it are plenty of pretty friendly pelicans hanging out on the beach for fun shots with birds.

NiGHTmaren
10-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Maitland Art Center and Blue Jacket Park are both really nice locations.